The Movie

Story Info
You get hot in a near-empty theater.
1.7k words
4.47
20.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CCj
CCj
22 Followers

We decide to go out to a late movie, it’s one of those nights that we just couldn’t decide on anything to do. We are feeling pretty mellow and relaxed, I am wearing a short denim dress with buttons all the way down, and you are wearing a tank top and a nice tight pair of jeans. I love the way you look in them - every time I look at your body I smile inside. I catch other women checking you out as we walk, and I love the feeling knowing you are with me!

The choice of movies isn’t the greatest, so we select any one and go inside to find our seats. At this late hour, the only other people in there are a few couples and an occasional lone man. We find seats near the back and snuggle together as we wait for the movie to start. I love your soft kisses on my lips, and you start to nuzzle my neck like I love……gets me nice and warm inside. I feel your hands caress me as we face each other and kiss a little more passionately. Even though the lights are still on, we are feeling that hunger for each other, and our caresses get more physical and intense. My hands rub your shoulders and arms, gently squeezing them as I stroke you. Our tongues are intertwined as we move even closer together. Your kisses touch me all the way down to my pussy - like warm honey flowing through me. It feels delicious.

I find your hard cock without removing my lips from yours. My hands caress you through your tight jeans - I feel you shift in your seat - the jeans are getting pretty tight and you want me to release you. I pull away slightly to unbutton the top two buttons of my dress, showing you the top curves of my breasts…my navy blue push-up bra peeks out at you. You love to look at the sexy curve of my breast - you imagine your tongue tracing a path down my neck right to the curve. I shift in my seat, and as I do, you can see the entire top of my chest - for your eyes only. The cleavage is full and round, and as I get more aroused, they feel even more sensitive to your touch.

I take my hand and as you watch me, I slowly touch my neck and begin to move my hand to my cleavage. My index finger slowly circles the area above my breasts and I know that you are enjoying watching me touch myself. I continue to run my fingers over my soft skin, teasing my breasts as I lower my hand down. I have unbuttoned the next several buttons, exposing my entire bra to you. We are sitting close so no one else can see. I slip my finger into the cup and reach for my nipple. You know it makes me wild to have my nipples caressed - I take my finger to my lips and lick it with my tongue. Then I place my warm, wet finger back to my nipple under my bra and play with it. I start to moan softly and caress more intensely now.

As carefully as I can, I remove my arms from the top part of my dress, and now I am only half-dressed. The lights have been dimmed until it is almost dark, but we can see each other perfectly. I sensuously move around for you, lightly stroking my chest, and arching my neck back to expose my neck to you. By this time you are extremely aroused and I feel you reach for me. Your lips touch my neck, softly then more firmly, while your wonderful hands cup my breasts. Both hands are on my breasts - I feel you moan into my neck as you touch me. My pussy is so very wet from your touching and from feeling your aroused body. Our hunger for each other is great as we make love with our clothes on; touching, moaning and caressing each other passionately. Your touch is aggressive yet amazingly gentle - right in the spots I love the best, just the right amount of pressure. We know our bodies so well - yet we still find ways to please each other and surprise each other all the time. Your tongue and lips find my cleavage and you feast on my breasts right through my bra. You know how much I love the feel of my nipple in your mouth - it is even more electric through the silky fabric. "Ohhhh", is all I can say as you tease me with your expert tongue.

My arms are around your neck, pulling you closer to me and wanting you to suck more and more…..Soon the dress becomes an obstacle that needs to be removed - we both fumble with the remaining buttons and I hastily shed it. I sit before you in my navy blue push-up bra and thong, wearing only sandals and a smile…….you smile back as we look lovingly at each other……the movie is going on but we do not have any interest in it, only in each other. I feel deliciously sexy in your arms, wearing only my skimpy lingerie, but it feels wonderful……I silently reach for your cock, all the while looking into your sexy eyes, and I finally free you from those tight jeans. My soft hands against your hardness is an incredible contrast and you moan with pleasure at my touch. The feel of you in my hands is arousing me and I cannot hold back; I place my head in your lap and my hands guide you to my waiting mouth. As I lick my lips, you watch me, mesmerized, as you anticipate the movement of my tongue to your cock. You are in a state of supreme arousal and I want you to feel an explosion when you cum for me.

My tongue swirls around your cock, flicking it lightly, then more aggressively, moving all over your head. My hands are guiding you into my mouth, deeper now, my warm mouth surrounds you totally. I feel you grow harder as my lips press your skin…..my tongue massages the underside of your cock as my lips grip you……I guide you in and out in perfect rhythm with your moans. You are pleased at my attention…..I respond to your moans of pleasure by taking you in even deeper……you are touching the back of my throat. My hands find your balls and I stroke them as my lips suck your cock, hungrily. I feel your balls tense up as I suck and kiss and lick you all over.

Working you in and out of my hot mouth, I feel the orgasm build within you. My whole body is aroused from feeling your excitement…..my pussy feels nice and wet and warm…..my nipples stand erect and hard…..my tummy flutters with anticipation….but my focus is totally on pleasing you now…..cum for me, baby……I want to feel your explosion deep in me. My strokes are quicker and more urgent as I continue to make love to your cock with my mouth. Next I feel your hands on my head, as you place your fingers in my hair and hold me close to you. You want me to keep the pressure of my mouth around you cock as you start to cum ….. oh baby…. Yes, yes …..

I hungrily take all of your hot cum - it feels like you will never stop pulsing…..throbbing….. You moan and whisper how much it has pleased you…… I am satisfied knowing that you are completely spent. I love to please you!

We are so good to each other, the feeling is wonderful….. we hold each other close and kiss softly…..

I am still in my lingerie, and my pussy is just aching for your touch. Since we are still in the theater, I cannot undress totally, but instead I grab your hand and place it between my thighs.

As we gaze into each other’s eyes, seeing our mutual passion, I guide you to the top of my panties. You take over, and run your finger along the waistband, teasing me by deliberately going slowly. Finally you slip a finger inside, reaching down to my swollen clit. I part my legs for you to enter me. Soon I feel the magical touch of your fingers caressing my now-hard clit. Oh baby……I squirm with delight as you knowingly probe me, fingers teasing and touching….. you take your wet finger and feed it to me, you know how I love that….. then a nice deep french-kiss….. you pick me up and place me on your lap. I straddle you, my legs apart over your lap, my arms around your neck, and my lips making love with yours. Your hands explore my back, down to my curvy hips, over my cheeks, and once again, underneath my panties. Your hands become more bold as you finger my pussy and tease my ass at the same time. My moans encourage you, and your exploration becomes more intense….. I am rocking back and forth on top of you, feeling your cock harden as I move on top of you. The finger-fucking is very arousing, but we are in such a sensuous mood, that we both want to take it a little further.

I gently guide your now-hard cock into my panties, teasing my wet clit. We fit together so well, I feel your cock make its way to my waiting pussy and enter it. "Ohhhhh" I hear you moans we meet in my pussy…..my muscles surround you, squeezing you with every stroke. I ride you very carefully, expertly, as you hold my hips as I pump you. Our kissing intensifies and our fucking is unbelievably hot….. being in a semi-public place adds to the excitement. I grab you hard as I feel the wave of my orgasm hit me…."oh god……yes, yes…..ohhhhhh, baby….."

I never want to leave this feeling….it is incredible. The movie is almost over, but our night of sensuous lovemaking is far from over….. I slip my dress back on, but this time I leave the top two buttons undone. I love to show off my cleavage for you, especially for while we’re in the car on the way home. You whisper to me to turn around. I feel you slip your favorite pair of leather cuffs about my wrists. The bond that joins us together.

You pull up your pants and we hold hands as we walk out…..enjoying the magical feeling of the post-orgasm. It will be a long, sexy, wonderful night…..

CCj
CCj
22 Followers