The Movie Lovers Ch. 03

Story Info
A pool party & then another movie.
7.9k words
4.58
35.6k
3

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 02/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marcy1238
marcy1238
44 Followers

This chapter begins the morning after having watched my first pornographic movie with my new boyfriend Nick. It will probably make more sense if you read chapters 1&2 first.

Thanks to all who gave me nice compliments – and stars - on the first two chapters. Your enjoyment of my efforts stimulates me to keep them cumming.

The Movie Lovers: Ch.III

Fortunately, I woke up several times during the night and drank glasses water and thus managed to avoid the cognac headache I usually get. When I awoke to daylight, Nick was already up and I lay there for a bit remembering the movie, the hot sex, and my many orgasms. Soon I was feeling horny all over again.

I slipped on my short red kimono and went in search of Nick. Following the smell of fresh brewed coffee, I found him in the kitchen fixing a cup. Now this was something I could get used to.

As he brought me a cup, I couldn't help noticing him staring right at my crotch. Glancing down I realized that I'd tied the kimono loosely and, since it had fallen open when I sat, he was now staring at the dried remnants of cum that he'd spread on my thighs when he was fingering me last night.

"Looks like someone had fun," he noted dryly.

"Oh, I'd say a good time was had by all; but I think it is time for a shower."

"May I join you," he said grinning.

"Sure." And after a few sips of coffee, off we went.

As you might expect, Nick has a great master bath. The shower itself was a large tiled enclosure with showerheads at each end and a large window opening onto his backyard in between. The vents above the window - to let out steam he said – also let in the sounds of the birds in his yard. The view was lovely but there was zero privacy.

The first time I used it I was a little uncomfortable at being so exposed; but his backyard was quite private and so I'd grown unconcerned with being observed. Since it was a foggy morning, the light in the bathroom was on but I gave it no thought.

I hadn't showered with many men before but the sexual rapport that Nick and I were developing, coupled with the delightful surroundings, had me feeling quite frisky. After we warmed up under the gushing water, I decided to wash my hair.

As I rubbed the shampoo in, I'll admit that I knew that raising my arms above my head displayed my tits to their best possible advantage. In no time Nick's soapy hands were all over them as he held me from behind. I could feel his hardening dick sliding between my butt cheeks as I feigned distress.

"Hey, I can't open my eyes or I'll get soap in them," I complained, as I kept my elbows high so that his fingers could continue teasing my now hard nipples.

"Ah, then I have you under my power."

"Oh please, I'll do anything; just let me get the soap out of my hair," I begged, barely suppressing a giggle.

"Well in that case, here," he said as he maneuvered me under the showerhead.

I stood there luxuriating as the water flowed over my head and down my body. Nick took advantage of the soapy water to caress my breasts and belly and then further down as the water flowed. His hard cock was lodged in the cleft between my cheeks and was held in place by his groin pressed firmly to my ass. I reached back and spread my buns slightly to let it nestle right in.

Naturally he couldn't resist a little hip thrusting. Soon he was using my butt cheeks like a large-breasted woman might use her tits around a cock. A bubble butt is definitely useful, I decided.

"Oooh, that feels good," I moaned, as his hand rubbed my pussy in accompaniment to his dick between my cheeks. I didn't feel the need to specify which one. He moved back in a way that let me know he wanted to enter me from behind but I didn't want to move on from foreplay so quickly.

"Hold on big boy," I commanded, as I slipped from his grasp and turned to face him. "I think this member needs a special washing before we proceed," I added, as I wrapped my hand around his cock.

But after wetting him down, I started at his chest, soaping it up and rubbing his nipples, which seemed to harden slightly (hmmm), and then moved on to his belly. I paused, soaping up both hands thoroughly once again, before kneeling in front of him and giving his balls and cock a thorough and loving washing. Nick just spread his legs and sighed.

"Damn that feels great!" he moaned.

"Move under the shower," I suggested and after he'd rinsed and while still kneeling, I gave his dick a long slow suck.

"No soap," I pronounced as I withdrew, "but let me check down here," I added as I raised his rod and licked that place where cockshaft meets ball sack.

He sighed again and when I felt his cock twitch in my hand, I lowered it to the horizontal. Grasping his nice tight buns in each hand, I opened my mouth and smoothly swallowed every bit of him that I could manage. I held him there; the tip of his cock was just lightly probing my gag reflex.

I wanted him to feel good. I even had a momentary fantasy of him shooting his cum right down my throat. The thought gave my pussy a tingle. Finally he took the initiative and withdrew.

"We've got to wash you now, babe," he said as he pulled me to my feet and, gesturing for me grab the rail below the window onto his backyard, had me bend over slightly so that he could scrub my back with a loofah.

Let me just say right now that a loofah in the hands of a skilled operator is a GREAT sexual toy. Just by rubbing my back he had me wiggling my butt as if, with a mind of its own, it begged for attention. I arched my back, which of course meant my butt was jutting up and out in a most unladylike fashion.

I guess the message was obvious as Nick began lightly rubbing my cheeks and upper thighs with his lovely, deliciously scratchy toy. I certainly didn't want to impede his explorations so I casually adopted a 'wider stance' and after briefly and tantalizingly applying the loofah to my inner thighs, he dropped it and used his soapy hands to thoroughly wash my crotch.

I'd been moaning and sighing and saying things like "Oh that feels so good," to encourage him when I froze as I felt a finger exploring the unfamiliar territory around my butthole.

"We want everything nice and clean don't we, Marcy."

Well yeah, but I wasn't sure I wanted him doing the job. On the other hand, it was feeling quite nice as he pulled a cheek aside with one hand while a soapy finger lightly circled my puckered hole.

His finger found the center but after probing gently just inside, he apparently decided not to press his luck - or his finger - too far and withdrew.

For me, surprise and embarrassment had turned to something very close to pleasure ... and then a flash of anxiety - was he expecting anal sex? But I relaxed when he directed the shower at my crotch and declared it needed a taste test to see if I was rinsed clean.

So there I was, bent over at waist, butt sticking out, gazing out the window dreamily as Nick crouched between my legs and licked my slit, when my eye caught a movement in the bushes across the yard.

It was just foggy enough that I couldn't be certain of what I had seen; but surely there was no breeze with all that fog. My thoughts flashed to Ken; was that horny bastard up to it again? Or maybe it was just a cat. Then I decided I really didn't care. I wasn't going to let anything interrupt the marvelous orgasm that was building.

While I'd been staring out at the bushes, Nick's tongue had been exploring every crevice and fold of my pussy. Soon it found my clit and I was so hot and wet that whoever or whatever was outside was going to witness one hell of an orgasm.

Who remembers what one says or screams at a time like that? It could have been a stream of, "Oh Yeses!" Or "Oh fuck yeses!" but it was great and I didn't hold back. The 'whoever' I was imagining out there would surely know that my man really knows how to make me cum!

Well an event like that leaves one weak in the knees and so, naturally, I crumpled to the floor. Nick sweetly knelt behind me and kissed my neck and cradled me as I calmed down.

"I thought I saw something move out there just before I came," I said quietly. "Do you think it was Ken?"

"Nah, his coming by before was just fluke. It was probably just a cat." Then he added grinning, "Didn't stop you from cumming did it?"

"Well no, like you said, I thought it was just a cat. Let's dry off and fuck," I said quite uncharacteristically. I was not interested in discussing the fact that the thought of 'whoever' being out there watching had helped make it one marvelous orgasm.

Our antics in bed that morning were just marvelous. I think there's a special period in a new relationship when you've done IT enough times so you know what works for each other; but it is all still new and fresh and terribly exciting. That was us that morning.

We fucked and sucked and fucked and 69ed and fucked some more. I came on his tongue; on his cock; on my fingers and his cock; on my fingers as he watched (while he was stretching me - Ms Exhibitionist - wide open, WOW!); and finally, from just watching his face as I felt him filling me with his cum.

Nick collapsed but great sex often energizes me, as it did that morning. So I went off to get a little more exercise in his workout room. It felt very sensual walking around Nick's house nude.

After mopping up the cum that was leaking down my leg, I decided to hell with clothes and began warming up with some stretches.

The interior walls of Nick's home gym are mostly mirrored and the outside wall, opening onto his backyard, is all glass. As I went through some yoga positions, I realized that in almost any position, I could see my reflection or a view of the yard outside. I wondered if our 'cat' was still out there. If it cared to, it could have watched me being eaten to a glorious 'O' in the shower and, if it were patient during the half hour or so we'd spent less exposed in the bedroom, it could watch me now as I assumed some rather highly revealing positions.

I felt so energized by the great sex of the previous night and that morning. Remembering the movies we had watched, I couldn't help wondering and, yes, fantasizing about having sex in front of a camera while knowing that thousands of men would eventually be paying to watch me. Just the possibility that 'Mr. Cat' might be watching was actually getting me wet.

Nick's recovery was swift and after showers and breakfast we went off for a hike and a picnic on Mt. Tamalpais. As we walked and ate and walked some more we kept coming back to the subject of porn. Was it exploiting the actors? Was it demeaning to women? Was it coarsening society?

I was beginning to like his basically libertarian argument: "We're talking about adults here and if people are not being hurt then who are we to judge their tastes in sex. "

Why was it arousing? Could you do porn?

He said he could.

He said he'd often fantasized about how great a porn star he could have been. "Or better yet, I would like to be the director. I just know that I could do better films than 99% of the shit that's out there."

"So what about you?" he asked. "Can you imagine being a porn star?"

I realized that a simple demurral, an "Oh-I-could-never-do-that," would be dishonest and disloyal. Even though I'd abandoned the Catholic faith of my childhood in college, it hadn't been so easy overcoming my inhibitions toward nudity and open sexuality. However, being with Nick was helping a lot. We'd built a great deal of trust in a short time and not just sexually.

"I don't exactly have a history as an exhibitionist. But I have to admit that last night I did wonder what it would be like ... the camera and all."

"Maybe it would be a turn on, doing something way outside your comfort zone."

"Maybe ... I'm not a prude you know. I went topless on a beach in Spain once. And I've been to a nude beach on Maui," I added defensively.

"But no nude photos; no sex videos?" he challenged, grinning to let me know he was teasing.

"No, I've been waiting for the right director and the right script," I shot back, challenging his tease.

"What an amazing coincidence. I'm an aspiring director looking for the right porn star to inspire me."

"I did not actually say that I'm an aspiring porn star!" I objected.

"True, but you'd definitely be inspiring!"

The banter about porn and sex videos was a titillating diversion as we hiked but it was becoming clear to me that I was getting involved with a man who takes his sex very seriously. Keeping him interested just might require a more lusty, sexually open me. That could prove challenging.

When we parted, I drove back to the city after agreeing to meet for dinner midweek and to come stay with him the next weekend. Among the messages waiting at my apartment were calls from Rita and, somewhat surprisingly, Liz. I spent a good part of the evening debriefing each of them.

Rita was playing the proud matchmaker but, interestingly, she seemed just as concerned that my feelings for Nick were sincere as in advising me on strategy.

Liz just wanted the details. Where were we doing it? How often were we doing it? Surely he's creative? Does he make sure that I cum?

When I said that he was amazing in that regard, she stopped.

"Yeah, I was pretty sure you were in for a wild ride with our friend. I'm almost jealous," she added. "Forty-six ... freshly widowed ... horny as hell ... but a certified nice guy. You've got it made. How are you dealing with the dirty movieschtick?"

She'd dropped her little bombshell of a question. I realized that my reply would tell her everything she wanted to know about whether I was ready to keep up with my new lover.

"We watched one Saturday night," I replied evenly. "It contributed to the best sex I've ever had. You could say the movie was inspirational, I guess."

"So what's old Nicky into? Orgies? Gangbangs? Bondage?"

"No," I stopped her. "I guess it was pretty normal stuff. A girl and a guy. Two guys and a girl. Two girls and a guy. Stuff like that, but really hot bodies, I thought."

"Anal?"

I paused. "Do you mean like, do the girls get fucked in the ass?"

"Yeah."

"Uh, no."

"Damn, Ken keeps telling me they don't make adult movies without some anal!"

"Actually, Nick made the DVD from scenes he took from older tapes ... a sort of a compilation of his favorite scenes."

"Well leave it to Nick the kinky techno-geek," Liz laughed. "I am glad to hear that you are OK with his kinkier side."

I wanted to destroy any remaining impression that I was some kind of prude.

"Actually, I'm thinking I really need to work on my yoga, if I'm going to keep up the porn chicks."

She laughed again and said, "I think we're going to be great friends! By the way, I'm planning a party for Saturday and you and Nick are expected. The theme is a Euro-style Pool Party."

"And what exactly is a Euro-themed pool party?" I asked.

"The main point is the men have to wear those Euro-style bikinis. Then we wear our skimpiest ones, flirt like crazy, and watch the boys struggle to control their bulges. Brilliant don't you think?"

"But I don't even know if Nick has one of those," I said after I got over laughing.

"He definitely has the bulge; but if you mean the bathing suit, I just happen to know the place. It's a store specializing in beachwear for gays, just the thing."

"Well, if you can get Nick to agree, I'll do my part. This sounds hilarious."

Work was a bit slow that week so I found myself reliving Saturday night at odd moments. I worried a little that after several years of getting his jollies from watching young hot-bodied sluts doing it on screen; he might not find me sexy enough or creative enough in bed.

Not surprisingly, Nick had no interest in accompanying me to a gay beachwear store and reluctantly gave me permission to buy him the appropriate attire. When I told Liz, she immediately volunteered to join me and we had a hilarious time with the guys in the shop once we explained our mission.

Ultimately I settled on a black lycra number, which our salesman assured us would stretch somewhat to accommodate a growing cock. It was cut high on the thigh and had just enough material in back not to qualify as a thong. When I gave it to Nick on Wednesday night, he just grimaced.

"Not exactly West Coast surfer-baggies, is it?" he said, holding it dubiously between two fingers.

"You'll look stunning," I said, "And if you wear it, I'll wear this." The bikini I had purchased was way over the line from anything I would normally wear. We decided to model our new suits for each other. That lasted barely a minute before we were ripping them off of each other.

Saturday turned out to be a beautiful day. Liz' and Ken's house was in the 'McMansion' style and the backyard handled a pool party with about thirty guests easily. I'd say most of them were between 30 and 50 and most - it being California - were in pretty good shape. All of the men had honored Liz' 'Euro-theme' and were walking around somewhat uncomfortably in their tight little suits.

It was easy to see that Liz was not the only woman who had had her charms enhanced surgically. So my smallish chest was not exactly stopping traffic. If I may be catty for a moment, it did seem that the oldest men with the biggest bellies seemed to have the youngest, most surgically enhanced, trophy wives.

But there is definitely something to be said for a butt-floss thong, if you've got the butt for it. And if I may be somewhat immodestly honest, I do.

Sometimes, particularly when checking out my butt in a mirror, I've wondered about the identity of my mother's father. He disappeared before my mother was born and was never mentioned so far as I can recall. I do have rather olive skin, for a dishwater blonde and, frankly, my ass would be more appropriate on Halle Berry.

It was rather odd standing around nearly naked, drinking and socializing with, in my case, mostly strangers. I suspect that others felt the same as drinks were being consumed rapidly in the hot sun and soon inhibitions were wilting. I was trying to ignore two women who were now frolicking topless in the pool as Nick and I joined a small group that included Rita and Carlos.

It was hard to ignore Carlos. At 6' 5" and probably 250lbs, his powerful ebony build betrayed only a trace of the softness you'd expect of a man in his forties. And the BULGE! His suit was cut much the same as Nick's (I had recommended the store to Rita); but it looked like the Lycra was already stretched to capacity. You could even see the outline of his massive shaft. In fact, it was hard not to stare.

Of course it wasn't long before Liz was prancing around and urging the rest of us to help her give the men something to think about. She even organized the show by lining us up and having us each in turn remove our tops and shake our 'boobies' as, being a southern girl, she called them.

I joined the line-up with some trepidation: first, at totally baring my breasts; but secondarily, at the thought that shaking my rather modest endowment would not be all that impressive.

Then I came up with a stroke of brilliance. When my turn came, I quickly stripped off my top and gave the obligatory booby shake. But then I pivoted and bending at the waist wiggled my ass invitingly for the cheering men as well. The butt-floss bikini was tucked well up in the cleft of my cheeks; so I was essentially shaking my naked booty. Play to your strength I always say.

Then, as the remaining women did their thing, I started worrying. Maybe Nick wouldn't like his woman being such an exhibitionist. It really wasn't like me at all. I realized that my 'stroke of brilliance' had been inspired by watching all those porn scenes and by my fantasies of how it might feel to be watched.

marcy1238
marcy1238
44 Followers