The Movie Lovers Ch. 04

Story Info
We make our own movie.
10.3k words
4.53
30.9k
7

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 02/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marcy1238
marcy1238
44 Followers

If you haven't already, you might enjoy reading Chapters 1--3. In Chapter 1, I was troubled to discover that my new lover liked watching adult videos. In Chapters 2 & 3, watching porn changed my thinking and contributed to the wildest sex I'd ever had. My thanks to all of you who have sent appreciative comments.

*

We hadn't planned anything special for Sunday; but after breakfast and a short workout, Nick said he wanted to take some pictures of me to send to his mom. I thought that was sweet and was very flattered.

After showering I applied a touch of make-up and decided to borrow one of Nick's white dress shirts to wear over some mid-calf length, rather stylish, cami pants. I thought the total effect was casual but nice. On the spur of the moment I decided to go commando -- braless and panty-less - thinking I might have a chance to seduce Nick again later.

It was a beautiful sunny day and so Nick decided he wanted to photograph me in his backyard. Naturally he had a fancy digital Nikon. After taking a selection of shots with varied backgrounds we reviewed the photos and decided he had some good ones for his mom.

"Now let me take a couple for me," Nick suggested.

"And how would they be different?" I asked, knowing full well that they would probably involve fewer clothes.

"Well I was thinking you could unbutton a couple of buttons on the shirt and maybe lean against that tree. That would be kind of sexy."

With such a modest request, how could I refuse? "Like this?" I asked as I opened the top three buttons and leaned a shoulder against the redwood.

Unfastening the third button made it obvious that I was braless and, observing this, Nick had me adjust my position and the shirt so that just enough of my right breast was exposed to make that obvious in the photo as well.

Nick was paying me all sorts of nice compliments as he snapped away so I just had open one more button and flash him a tit. Of course he was all over that. As he kept clicking the shutter, I pinched the nipple lightly, even though it was already quite erect and said, "Here, I'll get it nice and perky." I was surprised at how much I enjoyed being so bold. But then I stopped.

"Hey these pictures aren't going to end up on the internet are they?"

Of course Nick vehemently assured me that he would never do anything like that. "I would never, ever, show them to anyone without your permission," he added.

Actually, I had just been joking. I didn't really think he would do something like that and besides I had no intention of doing anything truly pornographic. So I finished unbuttoning the shirt.

My cami pants were hip huggers and with the shirt open Nick was inspired to pose me in ways that flattered my midriff. I was really enjoying his enthusiasm and, wanting to tease him even more, began playing with the shirt in ways that offered more glimpses of my breasts.

It was strange. Nick had seen and played with my tits numerous times, but somehow having him behind the camera made the idea of exposing myself to him an entirely new and erotic experience. I was even getting a little turned-on when he suggested we take a break.

Nick disappeared into the kitchen and returned in a few minutes with Bloody Marys and a joint. As we sat by the pool and got gloriously high, we reviewed the second more risqué batch of photos. Nick went on and on about how photogenic I was and what great a body I had, thus doing wonders for this girl's ego.

Trying to be modest, I said that I couldn't understand why he'd even want to photograph me topless, since he'd been staring at naked women, who were much better endowed than me, practically all day yesterday.

"But I'm the cameraman and you're my girlfriend and I almost got to photograph you topless. Come on, didn't it excite you a little when you played at baring your breasts for the camera?"

"Yeah," I admitted, "but it was uncharacteristic of me; I'm not much of an exhibitionist, you know."

He just stared at me hopefully. Well, I did want to please him and besides the thought of posing topless was titillating. "Oh, OK," I said at last. "But they're so small," my last feeble objection.

"And they're beautiful: perfect shape; nice and firm. Hell I don't know why you ever wear a bra," he said sweetly.

"Remember, no internet."

"Never, I swear. I'll give you a million dollars if anybody anywhere ever sees these photos without your permission, OK?"

"Well, I'm not about to show the camera a million dollars worth," I joked.

"Whatever, I just want you to know that I'm happy to keep your hot little body all to myself."

"OK, grab your camera, dude. Where do you want me?"

Nick posed me in several locations, first with one breast exposed, then both, and then I took off the shirt. When he suggested that I unbutton and slightly unzip my pants, I knew what he had in mind and, unzipping them just far enough to reveal the top of my pubic hair, assumed a saucy pose. He loved it. The fact that it was clear that I was wearing no panties combined with the sort of military effect of the camouflage pants made for a really sexy photo.

I think Nick was near to exhausting the 'pants-on' possibilities but, reluctant to ask me to strip naked, suggested I put on the bathing suit I'd worn to the previous day's party. Well, if you remember my earlier description, you'll recall that it barely covered anything -- particularly the bottom part.

"Top and bottom," I asked.

"If you must," he replied laughing.

So what's a girl to do? I really was enjoying feeling so sexy and appreciated. I changed into the suit ... well actually just the bottom. I'd show him that I'm no prude.

So there I was, naked but for a triangular patch of cloth so small that I had had to shave quite a bit more than usual. The patch was held in place by little more than two thin elastic straps: one encircled my waist; the other was well nestled between my butt cheeks. I was still amazed that I'd had thechutzpa to wear it yesterday at the party; but even more surprised that I was now going to allow a man to photograph me this way. Wasn't being essentially naked getting pretty close to porn?

Nick loved it that I had taken the challenge. First he took a series of shots with my backside facing the camera and my upper body turned, so that I was looking back over my shoulder at the camera. Naturally, that put my left breast in profile.

The result was cute and sexy: kind of a slightly pornographic version of the little girl in the old Coppertone ad -- but without the dog and my ass totally exposed. He never asked me to get completely naked but I did do some pretty sexy poses that involved playing with my breasts and teasing at touching myself further down.

Of course Nick kept suggesting poses that offered him various views of my ass and flattered, I willingly complied. I was finding that I really enjoyed the attention and being told I was so sexy. And, frankly, I was starting to get rather turned-on. When I glanced at Nick's crotch, it was obvious he felt the same.

"Put down that camera and get over here," I commanded as I slipped the thong off and laid back, legs spread, on the blanket.

Nick understood instantly and practically dove between my legs as my pussy came into view. After shooting in the sun for quite a while my crotch must have been a bit sweaty as well as juicy. But Nick certainly had no objection as he slurped at my pussy. I think I came in about 30 seconds while struggling not to let the entire neighborhood know how good it felt.

Nick stood and quickly stripped off his clothes. His hard cock jutted straight out and the moment I saw it I knew that I wanted, really wanted, to suck on him right then. While he was still standing, I quickly got to my knees and sucked his cock in as deeply as I could.

Strangely, I liked being on my knees, servicing (!) my man.

"Fuck my mouth," I practically begged as I withdrew my mouth from his cock for a moment. Then I grabbed his butt checks and pulled him to me. Soon he was cautiously thrusting his rigid shaft deep in my mouth.

Not wanting to be launched into a paroxysm of coughing, I wrapped my hand around it near the base and began jerking him off as I sucked. I guess knowing he couldn't accidentally choke me freed him to become more vigorous and he truly fucked my mouth with about the last four inches. It occurred to me that I'd never actually blown him to orgasm. Then I decided that now was the perfect time.

"Cum in my mouth, baby, shoot it down my throat," I moaned. I wanted to be sexy. No, I wanted to be NASTY! I wanted to be hotter than any of those girls we'd been watching on DVD.

Nick got the picture. This was for him. His thrusting became even more vigorous and then his rhythm grew ragged. I had cupped his balls in my other hand and could feel them tightening as his cock jerked in my hand and my mouth. He groaned as I felt the first ejaculation of his warm seed.

If sperm is an acquired taste, well, I guess I was acquiring the taste. But at that moment what I really liked most was the feeling of him using my mouth like a cunt for really the very first time.

Nick produces a whole lot of cum and I had to swallow repeatedly. I held his cock in my mouth as it began to wilt. Finally, with a sigh, he sank to his knees. Kneeling there just in front of me he looked so cute, grinning and sweating; his eyes sparkled like a kid who had just gotten his favorite treat.

I gave him a big open mouth soul-kiss without stopping to consider that my mouth still held remnants of his cum.

Now I've known men who would positively freak out at the thought of tasting cum - their own or anyone else's. I guess it's a homophobic thing. (Of course lots of other men live for it, I suppose; but they're not my target audience.) Nick didn't flinch.

Finally we broke the kiss and I said slyly, "Tastes pretty good, don't you?"

"Sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander, I guess," he said ambiguously.

"I have no idea what that means," I replied.

"You should have let me film that blowjob, it was definitely world-class," Nick responded, clearly trying to change the subject.

"Listen, dude, if I'm going to do porn, I expect plot and production values."

I was trying to be silly but I suppose that I was also admitting that the idea of him filming me sucking his dick wasn't as shocking as it should have been. In fact the notion had more than crossed my mind. My panties, had I been wearing any, would have been quite damp ---- at least in part due to my fantasy cameraman.

But as we reclined, naked, on the blanket by the pool Nick wasn't going to let me off that easily. "How about an amateur video plot, something on the order of the Ben Dover stuff?"

"What plot are you talking about? He talks to them for two minutes, they take their clothes off, and get fucked," I objected.

He thought for a moment.

"How about this as a plot? We'll expand on his theme. I'll pretend I'm a professional photographer advertising for fashion models and then, when you come for a job, I con you into posing nude. What do you think?"

Well that didn't sound too kinky. Posing nude, hadn't I pretty much just done that and making up a silly dialog around it sounded like fun.

"And it won't end up on the Internet?"

"Absolutely guaranteed or you're a million dollars richer."

I laughed. He was so sweet and charming and I really did trust him. "You called me your girlfriend a while ago."

"Yes, I did," he replied seriously.

"Well I guess that is the sort of thing you can do with your boyfriend," I said softly.

After we took a quick dip in the pool Nick grabbed a couple of beers and we launched into a discussion of our little film project. Of course my techno-geek boyfriend (love the sound of the boyfriend part) started off by telling me about his toys. He already had two video cameras that used digital tape and was thinking about getting a third.

"We're not making an IMAX film," I joked.

I wanted to discuss plot and dialog and eventually got the conversation reoriented. As I look back on it, I should have been shocked at myself. There I was sitting naked by my boyfriend's pool casually discussing the plot of a risqué home movie we planned to make. But it was fun and I felt very sexy and sophisticated.

I headed back to the City in the late afternoon. So was everyone else. The traffic over the Golden Gate Bridge was a snarl, but it gave me time to think. Our relationship definitely wasn't purely sexual. No, there was much more going on than that. But that part surely was intense.

Nick was like a starving man and I was his meal. And now that his appetite was sated a bit he wants to play with his food. BAD METAPHOR!

On the other hand I was definitely enjoying being the object of his lust. He seemed to appreciate my body like no man ever had before and that really felt good.

I guess I knew even then that I would probably agree to perform for his little film project. Despite a touch of apprehension, I was even looking forward to it. Anyhow, our movie making session was almost a week away - plenty of time to reconsider.

When I finally got home there were voice messages waiting from Rita and Liz. This was becoming a ritual. I decided to call Rita first. She was less likely to press for details and I wasn't sure what I wanted to say.

She told me that I had looked great at Liz' pool party but said she was a little upset with the way Carlos' goods were on display. I laughed when she told me how she'd ordered him to get rid of the hard-on that stretched his suit so obscenely after ogling the titty show. When he told her that he would need her help for that they headed home rather early.

When she asked me what I thought of the impromptu strip show Liz had organized, I said that flashing tits was not exactly working to my strength. She said that she'd noticed my little butt waggle and that I'd done OK in getting the men's attention.

Then she asked how Nick had handled my little routine and I replied that it didn't seem to have been a problem, since we screwed like rabbits once back at his house.

"Carlos would be happy to have me grovel on the floor naked in front of a convention, if it meant he got to watch other women doing the same. It gets that way when you've been married as long as us," she added. I decided not to mention watching porn with Nick and our little photo session.

Liz wasn't going to let me off so easily. At first she asked lots of questions but I worried that she might be a bit of a gossip and so was reluctant to offer up many details. I really didn't know Liz all that well, as yet. Although it was clear that she wanted to be friends and I thought she was great fun as well, I certainly didn't want a bawdy account of our intimate activities being spread to Nick's acquaintances, or worse, back to him.

But Liz was totally open about her own sex life, describing in considerable detail her romp with Ken later that night. She even told me they'd pulled out their video camera and filmed themselves -- something she said they hadn't done in a while.

"You film yourselves fucking?" I exclaimed with surprise.

"Shit yes," she said. "If I can get the old boy masturbating to me instead nubile young babes, hell, I'd finger fuck myself on screen ... and have! Besides, the narcissistic aspects of seeing my cunt licked on a 50" screen while Ken's fucking me totally appeals to my inner shrink."

That was Liz. It was impossible not to reciprocate to some extent. I told her about our watching porn and my posing for nude photos. I even mentioned that we were contemplating filming ourselves; but I left out as much detail as I could.

She seemed satisfied with my account and encouraged me to let my inhibitions go. She seemed certain that I wouldn't regret it with Nick as my lover. I did mention the 'girlfriend' thing and it was clear that she was very happy that things were working out.

On Monday I made an appointment for a bikini wax and pondered how to achieve a naive yet slightly sluttish effect. Ultimately, a shopping expedition resulted in one of those incredibly short, flared and ruffled hip-hugger miniskirts that are practically obscene on anyone over twelve.

Combined with a strategically ripped t-shirt that exposed nearly everything below my breasts, I felt incredibly inappropriately dressed; but that was part of the plan. I had decided to be Rosie, the beautician, hoping to make a couple bucks on the side modeling.

I met Nick for dinner Wednesday. After ordering, Nick produced a single sheet of paper and handed it to me. The text was straightforward. To summarize, it stated that if anyone ever sees erotic photos or video that he has taken of me, without my permission, he would pay me a million dollars.

After reading it I said, "And you're probably good for it, right?"

He laughed. "Yeah, I am."

"Well I do trust you very much, but thanks," I said as I folded the paper away in my purse.

Needless to say, I hadn't expected anything so formal and I still wasn't planning to do anything truly pornographic; but I really liked that he had taken my concerns so seriously.

"I've been shopping for the wardrobe for my film debut," I mentioned casually. He was curious, of course, and I described it but said he'd have to wait for Saturday for a personal showing.

He told he'd bought a third camera and I said, "Cool, IMAX!" He tried to assure me it was just to get alternate views, which he could edit and splice together, but I just kept muttering, "Oh my gawd, IMAX." It was really quite funny.

Eventually, though, he got very serious. "Marcy, what do you think of being my live-in girlfriend?"

Wow, I wasn't expecting that and when I didn't react immediately he quickly added, "You could still keep your apartment, I've always wanted apie d' Terre in the City and I'd be happy to cover the rent."

Double wow! I wanted to say yes; but I was fearful.

"Nick, I have it on good authority that I'm the first woman you've dated since your wife died. That makes this a sort of a rebound relationship. I just don't know if we should be rushing things so quickly."

He looked disappointed. I was in a panic.

"Look, surely you need to sow some wild oats after what you've been through. Do you really want another relationship so soon?"

"I thought that's what we're doing: sowing my wild oats," he said grinning.

"They ARE the wildest oats I've run across and I'm having great fun sowing them with you; but I don't want you to feel tied down before you're ready."

"I've been thinking of you more as my co-conspirator than a mooring," he said sweetly.

"I like that ... I think," I answered. "How about I move a bunch of my clothes up to your place this weekend and we try things out semi-officially."

He was content with that and we soon returned to our moviemaking plans. Nick had an interesting plot idea based on the observation that the money porn actresses get paid is never mentioned in a porn film. He thought that it might open them up to prostitution charges. Thus our movie would be unique in that the plot would be largely a negotiation with him offering more money to shed more clothing etc.

I wondered about the 'etc,' but told him it sounded like fun and it gave logic to my being unwilling - then willing - to strip on camera. He thought it would be fun to improvise the dialogue but have a basic outline to our plot. I teased him about how seriously he was taking our little project.

We had a nice night together and I reminded him in the morning that he would need to move some clothes to 'our' apartment as well. As I considered this living together prospect over the next two days, I was worried that we had taken such a significant step so quickly. But I figured we'd soon know if our habits were compatible. As for the sex, well, I already knew it was the best -- ever.

marcy1238
marcy1238
44 Followers