The Movie Lovers Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was I too outrageous?" I asked at last.

"Oh no," he replied, "You were amazing. Our movie - and tonight -- hell you are just incredibly sexy."

"That's what you like, isn't it," I asked wanting more reassurance.

I waited nervously until finally he said, "Marcy, I'm crazy about you. Maybe I'm a bit more, shall we say, uninhibited than what you're used to in men; but truly, I love the way you've opened up with me."

"That's true Nick. You have been a bit of a challenge but I have loved every minute of it. I guess I just don't want you to think I've always been such a slut!"

He laughed at that and said, "Well I hope you'll always be such a slut with me."

We lay together for a bit more. Finally I said, "Nick?"

"Yes."

"Have you ever had anal sex with a woman?"

"Yeah," he said slowly.

"Did you like it?"

"Yeah."

"I haven't ever done it," I said then added, "A guy once tried but I managed to distract him. But watching your dirty movies has gotten me curious because the girls actually do seem to like it."

"Some do, I hear," he said softly.

"Well I do like your tongue -- and your fingers -- down there."

"I noticed," he commented.

I reached around and slapped his butt.

"So would you like to try it with me?"

"Definitely."

I felt his dick hardening as it nestled between my cheeks.

"I didn't mean right now," I said as I reached back and squeezed it.

"I was thinking that, since you would be taking my anal virginity, maybe we should preserve the moment for 'posteriority' on a video."

The malapropism was a slip of the tongue but as it came out I liked it. Nick groaned but I felt a surge of blood in his dick. He worked his arms around and shifted our positions slightly so that he could use both hands to tease my nipples.

"Let me make sure I heard this right. You're suggesting we make a video of you getting fucked in the ass for the very first time."

"If you have to put it that crassly, yes." I want it to be the climax of a new "Rosie" video. Not just you 'fucking my ass'."

"But what if you don't enjoy it? That wouldn't make a very erotic movie."

"Well that's why I'm actually glad you've got some experience," I said winking. "I trust you to be gentle ... and lube me up really, really well!"

He laughed.

"Look, I really do want to try it with you. I just thought making a movie of it would be kind of kinky fun."

He looked thoughtful then said, "I know,"Fucking Rosie's Red Rectum." How's that for a title."

"You're gross," I screamed and punched him, not too hard, in the shoulder.

He thought some more. "Then how about'Doing Rosie's Rosebud'?"

"Rosebud?" I asked.

"You know, like William Randolph Hearst's obsession with what's-her-name's ass. Rosebud was supposed to be his last word."

I stared uncomprehending. "Rosebud was the name of his sled."

"That was in the movie. Think about it, a puckered anus does look a bit like a rosebud."

"I guess I haven't been staring anuses as much as some people," I said sarcastically.

"Well, why don't you stick your ass up in the air and spread your cheeks. I'll take a photo and you'll see that it's just like a little rosebud."

"Asshole," I exclaimed and with a little tickling got him to roll over so that his own butt was exposed. I pried apart his cheeks and said, "Oh, here's one I can check out."

"You're right," I exclaimed, "just like a hairy rosebud," as I swiped my tongue between his cheeks and lightly touched his pucker.

Hmmm, I thought, as he didn't exactly resist, perhaps this is a place he would like me to go sometime. But it was late by then and neither one of us had the energy to go another round.

When Nick remembered on Monday that he was going to be away on business the following weekend, we decided that the filming of Rosie's next adventure would have to wait almost two weeks.

As it turned out, that that meant two weeks of rather interesting sex as we discussed camera angles and plot while screwing our brains out almost nightly. Playing with my butt became a frequent part of his foreplay and I was no longer coy about hiding my pleasure when he rimmed me with his tongue or gently slid a well lubricated finger inside.

Moaning, "Oh baby, I can't wait to feel your hard cock in my ass," just before he was about to cum in my pussy was guaranteed to get him off big time.

Before meeting Nick, I'd never been too enthralled with giving blowjobs. But given the enthusiasm with which he licked my pussy and inspiration from the videos we had watched, I had definitely gotten into them in recent weeks. I had even discovered that the heady flavor and muskiness of his crotch slicked up with my own juices was curiously arousing.

I guess my new enthusiasm for having my face in his crotch had become obvious, for soon Nick would take a pause during fucking so that we could indulge ourselves in a languorous, juicy sixty-nine.

We usually lay on our sides and he would hook his arm around my upper thigh leaving my entire crotch open for whatever he chose to do. I would often do the same so that I could lick and suck his balls.

It was one night that week as we were so entwined that I felt Nick move down from my gaping well tongued pussy as he spread my butt cheeks with his hands and begin to explore the exposed cleft with his tongue.

I remember having one of his balls in my mouth as I pondered why something as obviously nasty as butt-licking should feel so good.

Then it occurred to me that Nick might like his butt licked too. After all, a butt's a butt pretty much, right? I doubted that the sensations and pleasures differed much between men and women.

Being almost as tall as Nick, it wasn't that difficult to reach around and spreading his cheeks, slide my tongue along his slightly hairy crack. I felt his body tense at first at my lingual invasion but then he seemed to relax just a bit.

"Nice?"

"Uh, yeah," he replied somewhat reluctantly.

"It's OK to like it baby. After all, we've both got the same equipment down here. I know just how you feel," I added laughing.

With that I dove into my very first mutual butt-licking session with more enthusiasm than you might expect. Just knowing that I had found a way to push Nick's limits was such a turn on!

We must have spent at least the next ten minutes in the most fabulously sensual oral explorations. My tongue squirmed its way up to his anal pucker and his did likewise to mine. I paused to munch on his firm cheeks and he followed my example delightfully.

There is something absolutely incredibly decadently intimate about tongue fucking a man's asshole while he is doing the same to yours.

I could feel Nick's cock throbbing against my chest and throat with every stab of my tongue. Finally I felt him slide back down so that he could suck on my sopping cunt. But as he did I felt a finger replace his tongue in my well moistened rear.

I followed his lead taking his dick in my mouth and sliding a finger you know where. Somehow Nick managed to get a finger or two in my pussy even as he licked my clit and used a finger of the same hand to fuck my ass.

The combined sensations were incredible. I tried to mimic his actions by fucking him likewise with my mouth and finger.

It isn't easy to focus on a blowjob when one is rapidly approaching an orgasm but I did my best - and as it swept over me I plunged my finger to the hilt in poor Nick's ass. He exploded instantly in my mouth.

"Oh yes, baby," I screamed. I moaned as I shook in my own ecstasy and slurped up his jism. We lay there for a while in the sixty-nine version of spooning - our faces in each other's crotches.

After a bit Nick licked me to another gentle and very sweet cum while I sucked on his softening dick.

I'd definitely explored new territory as far as oral sex was concerned. I even suspected that I provided Nick with a new experience down there.

During our sex play earlier that evening Nick had suggested that my Rosie character, having made the decision to open a porn site on the internet, would have cast all inhibitions aside. It was a chance, he argued, to explore my inner slut. Well, with Nick at least, his cock fucking my ass was about the only thing left to explore.