The Movie Lovers Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marcy1238
marcy1238
44 Followers

The man must have been doing her for a while, for she showed all the signs of having just cum and her entire crotch glistened with her juices and/or his saliva. When we joined the group clustered around the chair, I saw that the guy was slowly shoving and twisting four fingers around in her cunt. At times, he removed his fingers and spread her open as he looked back at us to make sure we could see it all.

When I glanced over at Franny, I noticed two hands kneading her breasts and saw that it was Eric standing behind her feeling her up and not her husband Lars. I felt Nick move behind me and was relieved that that position was now occupied.

I wasn't exactly surprised to feel his hands working their way up my belly towards my breasts as we watched the man begin alternating between licking her clit and massaging it with his other hand as he continued the four fingered fucking.

My halter top buttoned between the breasts and I made no effort to object as Nick unbuttoned it. This was the first time I'd ever seen two people having sex live and I was craving having his hands on my nipples just then.

As I leaned back against him, I felt the bulge of his g-string against my butt. I reached behind myself and stroked his cock through the material of the pouch.

"Guess you like what we're seeing," I teased.

In reply, he slipped two fingers under my g-string and feeling my dampness said, "Guess you do, too."

There was no arguing with the evidence and so we stood there playing with each other's privates while watching the man sitting on a stool building his partner to yet another orgasm. When I glanced around, I noticed that we were hardly the only ones openly fooling around.

Eric appeared to be working Franny's clit, Lars was likewise fondling David's wife, Elena, and little Marie was already blowing David's impressive dick. Most of the others were similarly occupied.

Then the woman in the chair came loud and hard.

When her groans subsided, I whispered to Nick, "I wonder how many time she's cum?"

The guy at her crotch heard me and said proudly, "That was number four."

"Good work," Nick commented somewhat absurdly.

"Danke," the guy said and returned to his efforts.

Among the other devices in the room was a bar suspended by a rope from a pulley overhead with wrist restraints at either end. A similar bar with restraints for the ankles lay on the floor below. It wasn't in use but I tried to imagine what it would feel like to be held like that naked with arms spread above my head and legs spread wide. I couldn't see the charm.

Another 'device' looked to be about the size of a massage table, but was leather covered and had a pronounced asymmetrical hump in the middle. It was clearly intended to elevate one's ass - for whatever. A woman lying on it would be comfortably supported in the doggy position. There was also a large hole in the leather right about where her pussy would be. For voyeurs to watch the fucking from below, I guessed.

There were various other bondage and S&M type toys.

"Whips and chains; but no great Danes," Nick joked; but most of the folks were just browsing, like us. As we left to explore further, the woman in the stirrups groaned out yet another orgasm for a new set of watchers.

About that time, I noticed that Nick's cock seemed to be uncomfortably confined in that leather pouch he wore. His dick had grown sufficiently that it was pulling the material away from his thighs and exposing the sides of his ball.

"This looks mighty restrictive," I said caressing his package in my hand. "Why don't you ditch it and the shirt, too?"

"I will if you will," he said with a lecherous grin.

Actually that was the reply that I was hoping for. At that moment, many of the woman, I noticed, were topless – as was I – but several were naked and the rest were just wearing a thong of some sort.

I was still wearing my shorts; granted they were micro mini-shorts, but still I felt overdressed. I hooked my thumbs in the waistband of the shorts, catching the g-string as well, and slipped them off.

I draped them over my arm along with my top and said, "Well, I guess we better find a place to stash these."

Nick grinned as he scanned my body from head to toe. It felt incredibly sexy to be standing there nude but for my Lucite 'porn star' heels. His gaze lingered at my bare naked pussy, of course.

"Marvelous," he said and stripped off his own confining pouch. His cock immediately leapt to attention upon release.

I gave it a squeeze and said, "That must feel better."

"It sure does," he replied somewhat ambiguously as he looked down at his cock, now throbbing happily in my grasp.

We found an out of the way spot to stash our minimal clothing and decided to look for our Dutch friends, who had left the BDSM room ahead of us.

The next room we entered had several beds; but only one was occupied and it had gathered a crowd of a about a half dozen watchers. I noticed that two of the women in that little audience were still wearing their lingerie and the one exception was only topless. Suddenly I felt rather over-exposed.

The couple on the bed were neither particularly attractive nor was their performance all that erotic. And strangely they seemed to ignore their audience completely.

Several of the male watchers seemed to be eyeing my naked body more than the action on the bed. Nick definitely captured their attention when he embraced me from behind, massaging my breasts, and tweaking my nipples. He even slipped a hand between my thighs and explored between my moist lips.

Wow! I was performing my first sex act in public. I spread my legs apart a little further. By now everyone but the couple on stage was watching us and I looked from one to the other – right in the eye - as Nick finger fucked me with one hand and pinched a nipple with the other.

For an absurd moment, I felt like I was his stand up base fiddle.

Then he whispered in my ear saying how hot I must look to our watchers just then. It did feel very sexy to be lusted over by so many, so obviously. But I didn't think I could cum standing in that position, so I leaned back and twisting my neck to give Nick a juicy kiss said, "Come on, baby, we're distracting them."

Some guy who spoke English tried to get us to stay but we slipped out of the room.

Out in the main hallway we encountered what I will call the orgy chamber. It was a low ceilinged space with eye-level openings down either side offering a 'voyeurs view' of the action and knee-level holes for touching whatever happened to be in reach. Inside the floor was basically one big mattress. We found adjacent eyeholes and looked inside.

I guess when the 'barriers to entry' are truly low, everyone is sure to get fucked. At least that seemed to be the case in there. Now I don't mean to be catty here; but even though the only woman inside was truly homely, she nevertheless had one man thrusting away with his dick in her pussy and another in her mouth and was jerking off a third.

We watched her for a while and I have to admit that despite her lack of physical beauty, taking on all those dicks with such wild abandon was definitely hot. As we watched she rubbed her clit to at least two orgasms while swallowing one load and taking another in her pussy.

As we stood side by side watching the action through our separate peepholes, Nick slid a hand down between my buns and I widened my stance sufficiently to allow him to finger me from behind. Then I felt another hand lightly stroking the lower part of my thigh, just above the knee. I realized that the man on my other side was feeling up my leg.

I turned my head to look at him and he was staring right back. His was an older guy, probably mid-sixties, but nice looking. He smiled and his look seemed to ask if his hand was OK.

"Don't go too high, my boyfriend's up there," I whispered.

He smiled and said, "Danke schoen," and his gentle touch felt quite nice. Not long after that the woman inside seemed to have gotten her fill - for the moment at least – and I was quite surprised when she emerged from the orgy room and hugged the guy beside me.

It seemed pretty weird to want to watch your wife being fucked; but it seemed even stranger still to want to do it furtively, through a peephole. Oh well, they both seemed to be enjoying themselves.

I asked Nick if he knew that the old guy had been feeling up my thigh and he calmly said, "Yes."

Since we were ready for something new, we decided to continue the search for our new friends. We found them in the next room on the left. The main attraction in that room was an enormous round bed in the center with spotlights encircling it. Our Dutch friends had taken it over and were already entwined in various sexual activities.

As I recall, Elena was stretched out on her back with Eric's face in her pussy and Lars' dick in her mouth. While Franny licked David's balls, Marie sucked his dick. Naturally they had already drawn an audience of ten or so watchers. When Lars noticed me watching him, he gave me a suggestive wink that I knew was an invitation to join them.

Then I noticed that Marie was looking up at Nick even as she went down on David. I slipped behind Nick so that I could stroke his cock as we watched. It stuck straight out proudly, like a bird dog's nose, pointed straight at Marie and Franny.

"Bet you'd like that to be your dick right now," I whispered into his ear.

"Mmmm," he groaned softly as I gave his tool an extra firm squeeze.

"Maybe you'd like it, if it were that cute little brown Marie ... and me."

He groaned again.

"She could suck your dick and I would lick your balls and then we'd switch. Oooo, that WOULD be so hot!"

He groaned again and I felt his cock throb in my hand.

"We'd be like Mutt and Jeff: she's so cute and tiny and brown; and I'm so tall and fair. But you'd have your tongue in her cunt by now - wouldn't you – you nasty boy."

Another groaned, "Oh yeah."

"But I'd be jealous and so I'd squat over your hard dick and impale myself until I felt your balls against my butt. A pussy in your mouth and one riding your cock – do you think you could handle that, bud?"

I felt Nick's arm reach around behind me and, grasping my butt, he pulled me closer so that my pussy was pressed firmly against his ass.

"Fuck, you are hot, Marcy," he whispered, choosing wisely, not to respond to my last question.

"What I need right now is a hot fuck, baby," I replied.

We watched our friends continue their orgy for just a little while longer before deciding to find an available bed on which to screw. On the right side of the main hallway there were several additional rooms that were quite dark inside - for couples who wanted to fuck in privacy we concluded.

Well, that certainly wasn't Nick's idea and after all the sex we'd seen in the last hour I was more than ready to help him put on a show.

Ultimately, we returned to the second room we had visited. By then the 'boring couple' had departed but we decided to try a different bed that was along the opposite wall. Actually it was more like a nicely padded, leather covered platform about six feet wide and maybe ten feet long. It stood a bit higher than a normal bed and was quite well lit from above.

We could hear sounds from a third bed/platform over in the far corner but since it was in the shadows, or perhaps they'd turned off the lights, we couldn't see what they were up to.

"Well here goes," I whispered to Nick and sat up on the platform with my legs hanging over the edge. I received a salacious grin in return and when he approached to give me a hug, I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him to me.

"Let's have fun," he whispered.

I stuck my tongue in his mouth in reply but as I did, I noticed a couple standing at the door checking us out. Nick moved to suck my nipples but I decided that I would rather be lying down. So I scooted back until I could get my feet on the edge of the platform and lay back.

I guess Nick had noticed our voyeurs as well because he climbed up me beside me and attacked my nipples from the side, leaving my crotch exposed to anyone standing at the door - should I happen to spread my knees.

So I spread 'em wide.

Looking up, I saw that the couple was now approaching closer and the fortyish guy was fixated on my hairless pussy. I gave them both a smile and a nod to assure them that they were welcome to watch.

Nick being Nick, he was soon chewing on one nipple while pinching the other. I moaned with pleasure at the slight pain. Then he began exploring my pussy with the other hand.

I was already feeling very juicy inside, so it wasn't long after his finger penetrated my slit that I felt a trickle of my excitement running down toward my ass.

Nick was squeezing and pulling at my lips, then sliding fingers inside me. He spread my wetness all over my crotch until I was sure it had to be shining in the lights. For a moment I felt a little embarrassed, having my wanton arousal so obviously displayed.

Then I thought, "Fuck it, we're all volunteers here."

"If you eat my pussy, you're going to get a very wet face," I whispered as I humped the fingers that were touching wonderful places deep inside me.

"IF?" he replied, "I've been fighting the urge to stick my tongue inside you since you spread your legs, Marcy."

"Well struggle no more, darling. Why don't you give our audience a lesson in how to make a girl cum?"

It's not like that was even an issue. The very first night we made love he proved his amazing talent for clit licking by getting me off a half dozen times in a row. Until that night, I had considered myself to be 'occasionally orgasmic.' Nick had really opened my eyes to what my body was capable of.

So far I'd loved everything he had encouraged me to try (well ... regarding anal sex, maybe 'like' would be the better word) and at that moment I was so horny that I suspected he could make me cum on his tongue on network TV, if he wanted.

Nick understood my not too subtle hint and moved off the platform and down between my legs. The management had thoughtfully provided a stool and sitting, his head was right about level with my crotch. I hungered for the touch of his mouth and tongue but instead I felt his fingers squeezing my swollen lips and then spreading them.

Damn, I didn't need a gynecological exam just then but when I looked down to complain I saw that another couple had joined the first behind Nick to observe my pussy. The two men were stroking their cocks, while their wives stared intently.

I had to admit that seeing those men jerking off while they all stared at my pussy was even more exciting than in my fantasies.

Nick would surely have me cumming in due time and I suspected that it would be even better with my new fans watching. Then it occurred to me that I always prefer porn that includes nasty dialogue.

"Fuck me with your tongue, Nick, please. I need your tongue in me now!" I implored, loudly enough that all could hear.

"Oh god yes," I cried as he plunged it deep inside me. Since his head obscured my pussy and his tongue action from our fans, I decided that some more commentary would helpful.

"Mmmm yes, stick your nasty tongue deep inside me, I love it."

The two men moved up on either side of Nick to check me out and my considerate boyfriend assisted them by pulling back his head and spreading my lips so they could inspect my cunt in depth.

I don't know what possessed me but suddenly I wanted to spice it up even more and so I kegeled several times. Nick and our watchers practically drooled as they saw my open pussy spasm deep inside, as if grasping for a cock.

I was so fucking hot by the time Nick started in on my clit that he knew to treat her gently or I would cum in an instant. As it was I lasted maybe a minute before exploding on his tongue with a massive orgasm that had me screaming and then moaning and trembling with pleasure.

I heard some soft applause and when I finally looked up, I saw that our Dutch friends had joined our audience somewhere along the way. I smiled at them, feeling slightly embarrassed that people I sort of knew had watched such an intimate event.

But I was soon distracted by Nick who clearly intended to get me off again. My guy has a great sense for when my clit is too sensitive for stimulation so he alternated between sucking on my lips and a tongue fuck that teased my g-spot until she settled down.

Nick has me so figured out that he can usually get me off even faster the second time. What with the additional stimulation provided by so many watchers, I came in what seemed like seconds. It was almost excruciatingly intense in part because Nick was moving his tongue so SLOWLY as it circled my clit. It was like he didn't want me to cum just yet - and I didn't either - but my body just took over.

As I returned to reality I looked down and saw Nick was now standing between my legs gazing at my pussy with Lars and Eric sharing the view from just behind him.

"I think you need to fuck her, man," I heard Lars say.

I totally agreed and apparently so did Nick, since he wrapped his arms around my thighs, pulled me to him, and in the process drove his cock inside me. It felt great and it must have looked good, too, for Nick and the two guys on either side of him were studying the action at my crotch intently as he fucked me.

I reached down and gathering some of my juices from his cock, used it as lubricant as I started slowly rubbing my clit. The boys were definitely into that and I saw several women peeping around the side as well.

I could have cum just like that; but Nick interrupted my concentration by telling me to roll over so that he could take me from behind.

Now I've been told by various lovers that my butt is my best ass-set (ho, ho, I couldn't resist), so I figured that I'd look pretty good in that position. I rolled over and got up on my knees but turned so that our group of watchers would view me in profile.

While watching our home movies, Nick had once commented that he loved the way my tits shook when he was banging me from behind; so I figured the others might like that also.

Nick wasted no time in crawling up behind me. He paused for a moment to run his tongue delightfully from my pussy up along the crack of my ass a couple of times and I wiggled it in appreciation. But I was already practically dripping with anticipation and thankfully my cunt was soon filled again with his throbbing dick.

I was so turned on that I immediately started humping back against him as he thrust forward. It felt like his cock was practically pulling out of me each time before slamming back right in to the hilt. I'm sure my tits had never shaken better as they recoiled every time my butt slammed against his groin.

I reached back between my legs to diddle my clit and came very quickly from our combined stimulation. Somehow I managed to keep my knees under me as the waves of pleasure rolled over me. But my arms collapsed and my head and shoulders were now down on the platform.

With my ass still sticking up invitingly Nick hardly slowed down as he took over the work of driving his dick home deep inside me. I just lay there in the aftermath of my orgasm enjoying every moment.

Eventually, Nick needed a break. He suggested that I fuck him for a while and rolled over onto his back.

I just love being on top so I happily straddled his hips and slowly squatted down on his turgid shaft. My butt was aimed directly at our group of watchers. I guess the sight of me humping Nick's dick was enough to hold their interest, for as I looked back behind me no one had deserted us.

I leaned forward so Nick could suck on my nipples. Then I felt Nick grabbing my butt cheeks with each hand. Although it appeared that he was just massaging them, I knew that my kinky boyfriend was making sure they were spread so that everyone could see my butthole and my cunt and his cock sliding inside me.

marcy1238
marcy1238
44 Followers