The Movies

Story Info
Sexual contact at the movies.
1.4k words
4.07
40k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's early on a Saturday evening. We had spent the day running errands, cleaning house, the usual weekend chores. Now we were ready for some fun. We talk for a bit, and decide to go to a movie. We start to go get changed, and you catch my arm, holding me back. You smile; a slow, wicked looking grin, and say, "Wear a skirt, will you?" I merely smile seductively back, and move to the the bedroom. I carefully select a loose silk shirt in a rich burgundy color, and a bright flowered skirt, long and flowing. I carefully roll thigh high stocking up my legs, thinking of what I want to do to you in the theater, what I want you to do to me. I feel a sexy little smile break out on my face, and a delicious shiver of anticipation.

After a few minutes, we are both ready to go, and we jump into the car and drive the short distance to the theater. It's a sultry summer evening, near sunset, with a soft breeze blowing through the open window. I let my mind drift, and soon I am imagining your hand running up my leg in the darkness of the theater. I feel my cheeks flush, and I glance shyly at you. I sometimes wonder if you know how very much I lust after you, how exciting your body is to me, how much I need and want you. You glance over at me and smile softly, your eyes sparkling, and I wonder if you are thinking the same erotic thoughts I am. You take my hand and squeeze it tight in yours, running your thumb over the back of my hand. I shudder slightly, amazed at how such a simple touch can affect me so strongly.

We finally arrive, and after purchasing our tickets, we head into the darkened auditorium. I feel your strong hand lightly grip my elbow and steer me to some seats in the very last row.

It's not crowded; just a few couples scattered throughout the room. I see you glance around, then sit down. I watch your strong thighs as they stretch your tight jeans, never tiring of looking at them, remembering how they feel between mine. How the hair roughened thickness of them never fails to arouse me.

I take my seat, too, the dark red cushion soft and sensuous against me. I lean back, my mind drifting, wondering why you asked me to wear a skirt. I did, but what you don't realize yet is that I didn't wear any panties under it, just those thigh high stockings.

We settle in and watch the previews. I feel your roughened hand run up and down my forearm lightly, and I shiver delicately.

A web of sensuality starts to weave around me; the heat from your big hard body close to mine in the soft darkness reaching out to penetrate through my thin clothing.

The intimacy of the darkened theater makes me feel reckless and aroused. I look around the room, taking note of the few couples seated away from us.

The movie finally starts, and we scrunch down in our seats. My soft hair spills over your shoulder as I lean my head against you. Again noticing there is no one close to us, I can't help but think that you chose these seats deliberately.

Nimble fingers start to run and down up my silky thigh, then bunch to pull the skirt up inch by delicious inch. My eyes dart around the room, and I feel nervous but excited. As you begin to massage my long thigh muscles, I moan softly, feeling those strong fingers digging into my flesh. Unconsciously my legs part, my body sending erotic signals to yours.

Those magic fingers go higher on my thigh, meeting bare skin between the top of my stocking and where my panties should be. The back of your hand brushes against my soft curls,and I feel you jump. You turn quickly to look at me, and I smile at you in the dark. Your eyes glitter at me in the darkness, and I feel your excitement mounting.

"You little slut," you whisper to me, and your hand turns to cup my sex, feeling warm and hard against me. Glancing down, I see the bulge beginning to grow in your crotch, just like I knew it would when you made your little discovery.

I scoot down more in my seat, spreading my thighs wider still. Your long fingers start to boldly explore the slick, wet folds. My body starts to heat up, and I feel goosebumps rise on my skin, my nipples puckering and hardening as the sensations increase in intensity.

Feeling so excited, sitting there in the dark with you, being so willing, arousal surges through me. I feel a boldness, a hot rush of lust, my whole body aching for your touch. Hooking the leg away from you over the arm of the seat next to me, my breath starts coming in little pants. Lifting briefly away from me, then sliding inside the elastic waistband of my skirt, that incredible hand glides over my softly rounded belly.

I pull my loose shirt out and put it over your arm and push the skirt down over my legs. Now no one can see what you are doing to me.

Darts of apprehension stab me even as my heart starts to pound, but the delicious wickedness of what we are doing makes me brave enough to continue.

Stroking my wet center, those long fingers so expert, knowing me so intimately, and the excitement rushes through my body. I sigh softly, scooting further down, opening myself up to you more.

A middle finger penetrates me suddenly, and I cry out. I quickly put my hand over my mouth, blushing furiously. A couple sitting near us turns, and the woman and I exchange knowing glances before she turns back around. I see you smiling out of the corner of my eye, and I elbow you in the ribs lightly. You respond by shoving two thick fingers deep inside me. I inhale sharply. One hand grips the arm of the chair, the other my inner thigh, my fingernails digging into my flesh as you continue to torment me. My nipples feel puckered and hard, pressing against my lacy bra. My whole body feels alive from your loving touch.

My entire attention refocuses on those fingers on me. They slip in and out, the slickness of my body making them glide easily. Shoving them in deeper, stroking the very core of me, your thumb rasps over my swollen clit at the same time, and I start to shake. Every time with you is like the first time, exciting and new, yet so very familiar. My body responds perfectly to yours, as I give myself freely and unconditionally into your care.

I try to suppress a small groan, with little success. You stop suddenly, and lean down and whisper in my ear, "Not a sound now, understand?" Your warm breath makes me shiver again, and new goosebumps ripple over my skin.

Nodding weakly. I tilt my hips upward even more, opening myself wider for your touch. As you rub my hard little clit again, my body helplessly responds, already straining, reaching for sweet release. Slowing down, teasing me, knowing how close I am, you torture me with your clever fingers. Sliding them all the way inside again, your palm cupping me, fingertips pressing inward and upward, and my climb continues.

I try to reach between your legs, wanting to pleasure you too, but you push my hand away. "Not now, I am taking care of you now."

The rest of the world fades away. Everything is centered on that hand between my legs, as long fingers penetrate me again and again, while your thumb goes to work on me. Only this time you let me go all the way. I explode on your hand, trying desperately to be quiet.

I shove my sweater in my mouth to keep from crying out as the convulsions rocket through me. Your fingers continue to stroke in and out as I ride your hand wantonly.

As the shudders start to fade, you are still stroking me, slowly, softly, and then just leaving them deep inside. My stomach and inner thigh muscles continue to quiver. I love the way you make me feel, soft, yielding, yet powerful, sexy, all woman. With trembling breaths I start to relax, and I look over at you. You have that smug look on your face you get every time you make me cum. "I love you," I whisper.

But just wait until I get you home, buddy.

*

The Movies by Cathy O'Niel copyright 2012