The Mud

Story Info
Dusk walk through the woods is relaxing - then it rains.
2.7k words
4.27
85k
45

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 05/29/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thunder rumbled across the sky, long, low, and aggressive as the storm promised to exert it's authority over the elements. The ground shook as the sound traveled though everything in the woodland alive or dead. As the lightning flashed in advance of another roar, the dark pathway below was illuminated allowing nothing to hide for a split second, before plunging all life back into the darkness.

"Ouch" Hannah cried out as she stumbled over another tree route on the ever narrowing path through the trees. Hardly able to see in this weather she had been caught off guard by the protrusion into the meandering walkway.

"Man was this a bad idea" she mussed out loud as she pulled herself up off of the floor to continue her struggle. She had decided she needed some time out from home, kids, husband, housework, time out from life really and a walk through these woods at dusk had served her well in the past. However, with the hum of suburbia lost in the distance, the unexpected turn of the weather had turned a nice sunset walk into an intensive quest for life as the cloud cover advanced the darkness of night upon her within minutes.

With no torch, only sneakers not hiking boots, and just denim shorts and a white tea shirt to cover her, she was not prepared at all for the battle against nature that she was now engaged in.

Suddenly all was silent. The leaves no longer fought each other at the winds command. The birds couldn't be heard. The thunder had stopped. Even the air, even Hannah's heart and lungs seemed to be silent as she looked up observing the apparent suspension of time.

And then it came.

With a crash so loud she could have sworn it were a bomb, and the echoed rubbles that followed over the landscape, the thunder and lightning ripped through life in unison, declaring the beginning as they tore open the sky and threw the large painful raindrops towards the earth below.

As Hannah looked up through the flashing sky, through the fast moving tunnel of water falling, she was lost in it's dark beauty for a moment. Flying upwards, spiraling and then suddenly falling back to earth as the cold hard rain slapped against her face, stinging her pale complexion.

"Bugger" she sighed as her face and arms dropped limply towards the ground. She looked at the quickly forming mud on the path in front as the icy water formed waterfalls cascading from her long black hair, streaming across her dark brown eyes, past her button nose and across her full red lips. Falling ever further until, flying though space after leaving her chin, they once again formed a mighty river over the landscape of her ample chest.

"This is just typical. Take a walk to get away from it all and here I am, soaked to the bloody skin. Yeah thanks!" she cursed at the elements, at what ever controlled this world, this 'life', at herself.

Her feet reluctantly resumed their duty, trying their best to carry her body through the swamp of mud and branches that had quickly replaced the path they once trod. At 30, Hannah was not unfit at all, and had done her best to keep in shape between all the cooking and cleaning and trying to keep an entire house hold happy, forsaking herself time and time again. Where was her time for pleasure, for happiness, for self indulgence? "Fat chance!" she said under her breath and she contemplated the very reasons she existed. This was her lot. To cook and clean and make everyone else happy.

Her path now was becoming increasingly unclear. The spasmodic light gave false indication as to where the true path might be, forcing her deeper and deeper into the muddy depths of the wood. The wind and rain drove against her, turning her without her knowledge, pushing her, pulling her, guiding her to a destination hidden from everything.

"OK. So this is bad. Yep this is Bad." The realization slowly came but rather than resulting in panic it resulted in a depressed acceptance "So, I'm lost!"

Hannah stopped for a moment. Looking around, trying to peer through the rain and darkness surrounding her she tried to find any signs of direction. Slowly turning a full 360, her eyes darting, squinting, searching for hope, her head began to shake negatively as the hopelessness was confirmed. Every tree. Every bush. Every Shadow. Everything was just a dark damp blur and meant absolutely nothing.

Her head dropped again and for the first time she became aware of the ridiculousness of her attire. The white tea shirt was soaked. Her large breasts clinging to the tight fabric and showing themselves through the once white material in now near perfect skin tones. The cold rain cascaded over them, forcing her nipples to respond against her will as they grew hard in response to the elements assaulting them. Her denim shorts had shrunk to an even tighter fit than usual and, clinging to her supple cheeks, were riding up uncomfortably between them, shaping themselves into a copy of her form. Shaping around everything between her legs. Cold and wet.

Her eyes continued down her bathing body, past her naked shivering legs to her feet. Or at least to where they once were.

"Oh yuk" she began to cry as she tried to wriggle her trapped pumps free of the mud they had both sunken into. Mud, had surrounded them, sucking them down into the unstable ground, then, when access had allowed, had seeped slyly into them, molding itself around her feet, weighing them down as it consumed them slowly.

The more Hannah tried to lift her feet or twist them, the more the natural vacuum seemed to grip her, until at last, with a disgusting "plop" one foot was free. Free of the mud but also free of her shoe. Soon after the other followed, but the pressure applied to the first to free the second, now had it entrapped even deeper than before.

Loosing her balance in the struggle she fell backwards into the mud. Now knee deep around her legs, the warmth of the greasy surroundings was suddenly appealing to her senses. Her entire body had been quivering in the cold, but the slime of the ground was enticing. It was warm. It was just right compared to the onslaught of icy rain.

Panic would have surely set in by now if it were not for the fact that she was so exhausted. She sat for a while, her buttocks slowly being caressed by the ooze around her, seeping in through her shorts, around her cheeks, caressing and warming her inner thighs and creeping up, up, up towards her pussy. Warm. Inviting.

Hannah sighed, but becoming slowly aware of her bodies betrayal she became unsure whether it was from tiredness or arousal.

Suddenly there was a "pop" as the button on her shorts burst open. Hannah gasped as more mud trickled out from the top of the opening after forcing them to burst. With the lubrication of the invading ooze, the shorts slowly sank away into the puddle, out of sight.

Then she felt it, like a warm hand, but still liquefied the mud began to rub hard against her clit. Her body spasmed in fear and arousal as her natural reactions warred each other. Her legs were parting and her back arching in a reflex attempt to gain more pleasure, more pressure, but her eyes were wide open in fear and her arms flailed about in the mud trying to gain some grip with which she might pull her self free.

In her quest for escape her arms slipped into the mud making her fall further back into the puddle.

Now with both arms being sucked under into the brown slimy mess, her head rested on a mossy tree root as she could do nothing but watch as her body began to sink slowly, seductively deeper into the warmth of the mud.

Again the pressure between her legs seemed more than apparent. More than just mud sliding between her legs as it seemed to pulse teasingly against her vaginal lips.

"No, please no" she gasped, realizing that in the disgust of the moment, it was more than her body that was giving in. It had been so long since she had last had "time for herself", and her husband, loving though he was, was always so quick to finish that the line between "fake and real" had become very blurred.

And then she saw it. Rising snake like out of the mud, long and covered in the warm slime, she saw it reveal it's self as it pointed it's bulb head at her. Was it a tree root? A snake? Something else? She couldn't be sure. But it was no doubt working in unison with the mud. This mud was alive and able to form and mold itself hard or soft.

Molding into the shiny rippled shaft, growing inch by inch until it stood between her legs at least 4 feet tall, the goos member just swayed a little. The length of the shaft was covered in muddy slimy ridges, all moving and pulsing as the ooze seemed to simply be displaying what it was capable of. Showing off what it was about to use.

"Oh no God please no" Hannah sighed out again as she could feel the mud below teasing and rubbing her clit, pussy lips, ass cheeks, and thighs all in unison. Her body was a slave whether her mind concurred or not.

Her top half was now almost covered, with only a thin translucent dirty layer molding her belly and breasts. Again, the mud moved with intent as it gently crawled across her erect nipples. The vacuum of mud, water and air gave a deliberate kissing sensation, like a thousand lips all over her nipples, breasts, neck and stomach.

"Ohhhh....mmmmmm...... oh no, please.... No please...." Is all that escaped Hannah's lips as she almost willed her body to sink further into the sensual swap, her hips trying ever harder to press into whatever was using her.

A second shaft raised up like the first, this one near her head. Like the first, it too swayed as if watching but did nothing. Being closer to her she could make out more detail. It looked like it was simply made from this ooze, this mud, and yet was able to form rigid shapes, while maintaining liquid form. It's outside skin with ridges and bumps all over, was moving over the surface in continual waves. On the tip of it's domed head she could just about make out an opening, and from that opening there seemed to be a greeny brown liquid slowly oozing out.

The assault on her body intensified, with her nipples being sucked and caressed with such finesse that she was quickly on the brink of pain and pleasure. On that point where if it were her husband she would ask him to stop for a while to give her nipples a rest. But the perfect pressure on her pussy kept her wanting more and more.

"ooooohhhhhhh please, please" she begged as she looked at the shaft between her legs.

As if understanding her request, the shaft sank slowly into the mud and disappeared.

For a moment, Hannah thought perhaps it was gone and this would all soon be over. A glint of regret entered her mind but then thankfully she suddenly felt the rigid pressure from the shaft pushing at her waiting cunt. The mud around her sucked her lips hard on each side, opening her like a flower and the wide head of the shaft began to advance inside her.

"ooooowwwwww" Hannah bucked at the pain, and then realized that the shaft had now made itself thinner so that it could enter her with ease. She felt it move deeper and deeper, probing around inside her. It wriggled around like a snake within her pussy and then began to grow wide again.

The pleasure was unbelievable. As it grew it contacted her g-spot and the moving waves of ridges on it's skin gave her a perfect internal massage.

Closing her eyes in bliss, Hannah exploded with her first orgasm. She was exhausted and assumed for some reason that the slime would now be appeased and release her.

The reality was of course the opposite. With its shaft now wider than a woman's wrist, the mud began to thrust in and out of her pussy with greater speed. Her lips were sucked inside her pussy with each thrust inwards, and pushed out with each withdrawal as the thing began to take total control and fuck it's victim.

Hannah's mind was a blur as she battled her own mind. This was horrific yet she was loving every single sensation as this thing consumed her body for itself.

The shaft near her head lowered and approached her lips. She shut them tight but could not move her head away as the mud around her held her fast, sucking on all the right spots on her neck and ears. She had become dislodged from the tree root on which she had rested and was now completely at the mercy of this thing.

With the head of the second shaft at her lips, the first shaft pulsed hard within her, shooting liquid and mud deep within her, the mud on her breasted sucked hard and the whole pool pulsed in unison with the 1st shaft and the whole thing seemed to cum. The second shaft letting torrents of ooze and mud squirt from it's head over her face and hair, covering her in a sticky un-natural mess.

"OHHHHH GOD YES!!! OH FUCK YES!!!! Hannah cried out, and gasping for more with her mouth open wide, the second shaft took its chance and dove downward into her throat.

Hannah gagged, but the onslaught of cum continued and the pulsing of this thing covering her body inside and out was creating un-describable pleasures. Within moments she found herself accepting this intruder and sucking on it's bizarre tasting member. It was neither pleasant nor unpleasant. The taste was gritty like mud, yet not intolerable. It was not the taste driving her to suck, but the pure lustful logic that sucking on it would bring more pleasure to herself, and she was right.

Eyes closed Hannah sucked in earnest, her body willingly forcing her breasts tighter into her captors embrace, her legs struggling to open ever more, her pelvis thrusting uncontrollably trying to gain more pleasure if it were possible as she came time and time again.

When she had the presence of mind to open her eyes just a slant, she realized she was almost totally under the surface of the mud. This thing was dragging her under. It was consuming her inside and out. It was surely going to drown her and slowly digest her.

But the pleasure was relentless and she closed her eyes again, fucking hard against the heavenly demon that was about to take her life.

She felt the warm sucking mud rise up over her mouth, over her nose, eyes, and hair. Her full breasts, her whole body now totally embraced in her lovers cum, in her attackers belly.

Yet life did not stop just yet. As if it were somehow feeding her air, Hannah remained conscious as the creature continued to please her every need. Every spot on her body was being loved like no human could imagine. It was bliss. It was heaven, and yet was as disgusting as hell.

Given to her lust Hannah just didn't care. This was her time, and even if this were to be her end, she was loving it. At last something was giving HER pleasure. Making HER happy. If this was the way she would leave this 'life'..... so be it.

With that thought, with the dirty evil thought of being fucked to death by some demonic swamp creature while being slowly consumed, she climax yet again, hard!

*******************

This was intended to be a re-write of a story I drafted 3 years ago, which was about being taken by trees. As I wrote, the story took it's own turn, which was unexpected by even me. I kinda like that. Hope you do too.