The Mud Ch. 03

Story Info
Hannah wakes in the chamber. Time to get out?
3k words
4.02
18.1k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 05/29/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: The Altar.

This story is a continuation from "The Mud" and "The Chamber of Lust".

Hannah woke suddenly gasping for air as she coughed and spluttered back to consciousness. After spitting up several lung full's of gluggy musty smelling white and green liquid, she drew deep desperate life giving breaths. There was no awareness at first. Just primeval survival instinct. Breath.

Then she began to remember. The mud. The mud had pulled her under. deeper and deeper she'd sunk, both physically and spiritually in a way. She'd given in. Her pleasure was too great. She'd turned her back on family. On her responsibilities. On her beliefs. She'd given in willingly to the pleasures of the flesh as the mud had ravished her body and soul. And now like a new born baby she lay curled up in the foetal position gasping as if taking her first breaths of air.

Air! Where was she? Hannah remembered the chamber, full of muddy water where the mud had taken her. Feeding her life through a member in her throat stopping her from drowning, while another had helped it's self to her womanhood over and over and over. Hours. Days? Weeks maybe? She couldn't tell. All Hannah knew was that now she was breathing air. No longer submersed. No longer fed. No longer ravished.

Eyes still shut tightly she realised her right hand was between her legs. Stroking. Playing? No. Searching! Feeling around for the demon member that had given her untold pleasures for so long. It was gone. No pulsing. No pushing. Just an emptyness. She felt a longing, but also a regret.

Her memory began to search further and further back. She'd been walking in the woods. She'd been trying to relax. Trying to get away from the pressures of life. She remembered her home. Her family. Her job at the church. They'd all be looking for her wondering where she had got to. Maybe they assumed she was dead. Maybe they'd been searching for days and had given up hope. Maybe they'd had a funeral for her. Buried an empty coffin. Or maybe... Maybe she was dead.

"I MUST get back!" Hannah whispered out loud as the reality of what she'd left behind became clear in her thinking.

Hannah's ears cleared next. She could make out the sound of running water making her aware that the liquid she'd been consumed by was now seeping away into the ground around her. As this sound softened to a rhythmic dripping echo she realised she was still in the chamber. And with that realisation came another sound. Moaning. Soft at first and then the volume increased more and more. Echoing around the chamber the sound of people stirring all around her. Moaning. Panting. Gasping out in pleasure. Hundreds of voices announcing a relentless orgy of foreplay as the entire chamber came back to life with almost defining volume as the liquid no longer hindered the sounds.

A grin crept across Hannah's mouth and she realised that now the hand between her legs was rubbing her inner thighs in anticipation. Her hand crept upwards, caressing the soft wet skin until at last it electrified her whole being with nothing more than a glance of her vaginal lips. While the sounds of a thousand orgasms echoed around her, her figures glided upward, through her slippery valley, and began a soft rubbing of her clitoris. Her other hand moved also as if it had a mind of it's own and before she knew it, Hannah was also kneading her own breasts and pinching her nipples.

And then she stopped.

Her position in the church as worship leader had led Hannah to try and lead a holy life. Of course he'd touched herself before but not often. She saw this as sin. Self pleasure. And on the very few occasions she'd touched herself like this it was always stopped before she had gone too far. And it was always followed by guilt.

"I MUST get back!" she said clearly this time.

The moaning of pleasure continued around the chamber and every now and again, would erupt in orgasm. The dripping of the cavern also continued but it also was quieter at times, and then louder suddenly before reducing again. Wave after wave. The same pattern to both sounds. Overlapping.

Hannah's senses still returning she became aware that she was laying on a hard stone floor that was still wet with an inch or two of thick liquid. Another sensation over her body felt like soft rain most of the time. Then heavier. Then softer in time with the dripping. But it didn't feel like water. Or snow. Or hail. It felt more like the liquid covering the floor. Again the chamber cried out in orgasm. Again the drips fell. Hannah's face was splattered gently and her survival instincts sent her tongue out slowly in search of a drink to keep her alive. Scooping up as much of the thick sticky liquid from the sides of her lips as it could carry, her tongue retreated back into her mouth and she drank and swallowed. Again her tongue darted out, scooped more, and retreated. More and more until feeling fed and refreshed a little, she felt her strength returning.

Slowly Hannah sat up, wiped some of the musty slime from her eyes and face, and licking her hands and fingers clean she opened her eyes. Her vision was blurry at first but soon cleared. She continued to consume the sustenance provided by the raining liquid as she continued to wipe her face clean and then drink the liquid off of her hands. Licking it up in earnest. Sucking. Tasting Swallowing.

As she continued this cat like cleaning routine her vision began to clear and she looked around to survey her situation.

Sure enough Hannah found herself still in the chamber but now all the muddy water was gone. She knew it was the same chamber as the walls were still writhing. Still moaning. Still lined top to bottom with human bodies, all held in place, naked, by a thousand arms and tendrils. Caressing. Teasing. Fucking.

The walls orgasmed again and the shower followed, refreshing Hannah's face as it showered her again. And then, as she stood there with her mouth open catching huge globs of stick rain, she observed. The "rain" was dripping not from an opening. There was none. It was dripping from the legs and bodies of the people forming the walls and ceiling of this cavern. Both men and women were being forced to cum over and over by their demonic captors and this was falling like rain onto the floor. Onto Hannah. Onto her face. Into her mouth. Hannah was horrified for a moment. her eyes darted around the seen abhorrent to her. She saw the redhead she'd tried to free days before. Still there. Still in ecstasy.

Hannah swallowed her mouth full.

She then spied the blond that had pulled her into the wall of bodies and made her feel as one with lust.

Hannah licked her lips clean. Circling them to gather as much male and female cum as she could, and swallowed again. And then grinned.

The walls were still lined mostly with female bodies making Hannah aware that what she was willingly consuming was mostly the vaginal fluids of other women. But there were also enough males in the mix to also make her aware that she was swallowing down the cum of many males not her beloved husband.

She had a fleeting thought of her husband home alone, worried. But then she looked down between her legs and realised that her hand had started playing with her pussy again. She thought about stopping but then another filthy thought entered her mind and replaced the images of her husband's face. She cupped her hands together and with the next orgasm of the cave, she caught as much rain from under the males closest as she could manage. Her eyes now wide with passion, she returned her cum soaked fingers to her pussy and pushed them deep inside. She lay back in the cum soaked floor, spread her legs wide, and pushed the cum of hundreds of strangers deep inside her married vagina. She eased her fingers in and out of her well lubricated lips and smothered her clit with the cocktail of juices and rubbed hard and fast, shuddering with the first orgasm she had ever given to herself.

The room sprayed her again.

Triumphant and yet regretful Hannah slumped back and lay splayed out on the sticky floor. Arms wide in surrender. Legs wide for all to see. A thousand pairs of strangers eyes upon her. She didn't care.

There was a low grinding, rumbling sound. Like a huge stone being dragged across another. Hannah's back arched and her limbs dropped limply to the sides as the section of floor beneath her rose up in the middle of the chamber by 6 feet. Hannah looked around her passively as she lay resigned to her fate on the stone alter.

Her eyes travelled around the room as she noticed the walls of flesh had grown silent and all eyes were on her. She gazed down over her cum splattered body, between her heaving bosoms, through her limply spread legs and onto a sight so obscure she didn't quite know how to take it in.

There between her legs standing at the foot of the alter was a creature with crimson skin easily 8 feet tall. It had a sexless face. Seductive lips like a women but aggression of a man behind deep black eyes. It's hairless head was smooth and muscular. It's chest heaved with large bulbous breasts but then below them was a perfect six pack of muscle. Hannah's eyes travelled further and further down taking in the creatures clitoris and dripping vaginal lips and just as she began to assume it was female, it's tail came into view and this clearly had the thick throbbing head of a penis. Large. Hard. Ready.

The creature fixed Hannah a stare and grinned as it raised its long muscular arms and talon touting hands towards the air and roared and deafening and evil roar, flapping massive bat like wings from its back in a display of power and majesty. And then it stopped and just looked into her eyes and soul.

It was at this moment of silence that pure evil emanated from it and right through Hannah. She was petrified. The look of pleasure and surrender had left Hannah's face and was replaced with pure terror.

The creature looked at her naked body, cackled, and sneered ancient words in Hannah's direction. Words that there was no way Hannah could understand and yet somehow she did.

"Realise the truth" it had said.

And at that moment Hannah had a revelation. This was clearly a Demon. And if demons were real then everything she had believed in was real. She'd often questioned if Sunday after Sunday and trying to lead a good and holy life was all a waste of time. But it wasn't. This demon was here in front of her. And if it was real, the God was real.

The demon moved closer and stood between Hannah's open legs. It leaned over her limp body and its perfect breasts rubbed up across Hannah's, over her face, the nipple finding its way into Hannah's mouth. She squirmed to get away but seemed helpless. The creature smothered Hannah with its breasts for a while, forcing one nipple and then the other into her mouth, and back again. For a moment Hannah found herself sucking on the cursed teat before again trying to struggle away.

The demons pussy was dripping all over Hannah's body and the tail swung threateningly close by.

It rose up a little and brought its lips close to Hannah's. A long slimy tongue poked out and licked its own lips in eager anticipation. It sneered again, breathing putrid breath into Hannah's lunges. She sputtered but as her mouth opened it was invaded by the demons kiss.

The slimy tongue forced its way deep inside her mouth and their lips locked. Hellish saliva passed from the demons mouth into hers as she found herself kissing back despite her repulsion.

The demon draw back and again uttered in ancient words "Remember".

And at that moment Hannah saw herself standing at home surrounded by her loving family. She saw them all. She saw her job. Her home. Her life. Hannah pulled away from the creature for a moment. Trying to break contact with any part of its body she could.

Again the creature grinned, and then stood between her legs and roared.

And then it fixed Hannah the gaze of pure evil again. She shuddered. It was a feeling of terror she'd never felt before emanating from this creature.

And while the demon attacked her spirit with fear its tail placed its rigid head an inch away from Hannah's vagina. The demon toyed with its own breasts seductively and shouted words from the depths of hell that Hannah understood to mean "CHOOSE! YOU MUST CHOOSE THEM OR ME!"

Again Hannah's mind was filled with Church, friends, family, work, God. She saw everything as if she were back there. Back home.

And then she saw the naked bodies lining the chamber chanting, caressing each other again. Fucking each other.

She saw the demon. Neither male nor female. Sexless. Evil.

She knew her choice. She totally understood her options.

Hannah's hands had already found their way down between her legs. Fixing the demon a gaze but still totally petrified, Hannah spread her legs and her lips for the demon to enter.

The demons tail stayed teasing the entrance to Hannah's womb as it bent over her again and drew its face close to hers. This time Hannah craned her neck and kissed the demon on the lips with passion. her tongue teased the demons mouth open and she closed her eyes as she was lost in a blissful surrendering kiss.

The demons tail slid seductively up and down Hannah's dripping pussy but it did not enter. Its mouth drew back from Hannah's kiss a little and then it opened its mouth wide. The demons tongue probed out and grew out longer and longer, firm and shaped also like a penis.

Hannah craned her neck higher and moved her hands up and around her new lovers neck. Gripping tightly she opened her mouth and took in the demons tongue and sucked on it hungrily, rubbing her lips and tongue up and down this oral penis head. She deep throated the penis tongue, gagging, but enabling her to also kiss her demon lover on the lips, and then resumed her rhythmic sucking.

Then Hannah moaned loudly in ecstasy as the demons tail entered her. She sucked its tongue and ground her hips towards its tail as hard as she could.

Suspended for a moment above the alter, Hannah was held in spit roast between the demons tail and tongue. And then she began rocking back and forth. The demon wasn't fucking her. She was fucking it. Bucking and sucking for all her worth until at last the demon began to match her rhythm as it smiled at her and cackled. As it smiled its foul tasting saliva dribbled out and down it's rigid tongue and into Hannah's mouth but she continued regardless, swallowing all that the demon spat out at her. Eventually Hannah began to tire. She took a break from her kiss and lay back down on the altar. The demon took over and began a relentless assault on her pussy with its tail, thrusting deeper and deeper, as its tail grew wider, touching every part inside her and rubbing her raw inside and out.

She was helpless. Hannah's eyes rolled back and she orgasmed again but the tail only became faster and harder and wider.

As the demons tail fucked her the demon stood up and began to walk up her body, straddling the alter and dragging its demonic pussy over her body, covering her in its juices. Up over her belly, coating her breasts completely, up Hannah's neck and then settling over her face where it forced itself open over her face.

It lowered its pelvis and while still fucking her with its tail, the demon forced Hannah to lick deep into its gaping demon pussy.

The juices flowed freely and Hannah found it hard on occasion to breath and she licked and drunk down this sickly demon pussy juice while her vagina was taken to hell and heaven and back in ever increasing orgasms.

The demon laughed deafeningly and tensing all over, it spewed female ejaculation fluid into Hannah's mouth and male semen into her pussy in perfect unison. The pussy clenching over Hannah's face, and its tai pulsing inside her.

Then everything stopped.

Hannah was released and she slumped back onto the altar. Finished. Surely now she would die.

And with that the demon rose up, suspended in space inches from Hannah's body. And as Hannah watched, the demon shimmered and became ore vapour than solid form. it became more spirit than flesh.

Again Hannah understood. The demon was about to possess her. To take her over. To live inside her forever and control her actions whenever it saw fit.

Hannah exploded with orgasm at the thought.

She opened her mouth and shouted "TAKE ME" and spread her legs and mouth as wide as she possibly could without splitting either.

A rushing wind filled the entire cavern and the vapour rushed with gale force both into Hannah's mouth and her open pussy. She was lifted off the altar as the rushing assaulted her, and she came again before dropping down on the altar.

The bodies covering the wall erupted in an explosion of cum and saliva from every man and woman forming the walls and Hannah was covered.

And with that, finally, she passed out.