The Multiverse Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The water was turned off and I stepped out of the shower stall. A nice, soft towel wrapped around my body as I dried myself off. I grabbed the clean pair of boxer briefs I had brought in and pulled them on. When I exited the bathroom into my bedroom I saw something that instantly alarmed me.

My secondary alarm system, the one no one knew about, was silently going off on my bedroom monitor. I had installed it myself a week after I moved in. The monitor was always powered on, ready to respond at a moments notice, and right now it was telling me there had been an unauthorized entry at a window on the second floor. Five minutes ago.

Many thoughts flooded my mind. None the least of which was why hadn't my primary alarm system gone off? The answer was the burglar had managed to not set it off. So where was this person? I clicked a couple of keys and saw only three zones had been tripped. The upstairs window, a hallway sensor, and my upstairs office. My heart rate grew as I realized that either the criminal was gone or was still in my office.

My office would be a strange place for a burglar to spend time in. There were no valuables in there, not even art. It was just basic furnishings and my wall safe that kept nothing a thief should desire. Still, I had a decision to make, do I call the cops because my alarm system tripped? Or do I investigate the cause and take the risk?

I was not one to brag but I knew I could hold my own. During my travels I had spent quite some time in South America and had been trained on jujitsu. I had managed to keep up the training since I enjoyed the physical fitness it provided me with and it gave me self-confidence that, with the exception of firearms, I had a good chance of handling myself on scenarios like this. Furthermore, statistically speaking, most thieves did not carry guns because of the imposed sentencing if they were caught.

So I grabbed my robe and tied it tight around my waist. I went to my nightstand and picked up a pair of cuffs I kept around for extracurricular activities and put them in the pocket of my robe. I crept up the dark stairwell and quietly walked to my office which lay just around the corner of the hallway. As the moment of truth approached I could feel my heart beating loudly from my chest. Drops of sweat formed on my face and I felt the adrenaline kick in. I mentally calmed myself and took a couple of deep, slow breaths before I turned the corner.

With no lights on upstairs I knew the only light would be from the moon that filtered in through the skylight. That would be a huge opportunity for me, the other being the element of surprise. On my left was the office and I found that the door was already pushed all the way open. I peered inside hoping that, if anyone was in there, their back was to me. Luck would be on my side.

I saw a person with their back to me. The figure was clad in a black bodysuit. The moonlight reflected off the suit well enough to tell me that, even though the figure was slightly hunched over, I was still the bigger of the two. As I silently approached whoever it was from behind, two thoughts ran through my mind. The first, was who would have the balls to break into my private estate, while the second was to ponder what they could be after in this room.

I decided both questions would soon be answered as I came within reaching distance of the would-be thief. My plan was to surprise them and have them throw a punch at me. I would then grab their dominant hand and slap the cuffs on before grabbing the other wrist and ending the confrontation.

I stayed motionless and prepared myself. Then I cleared my throat. The figure was startled but very quick. Had I not prepared for the punch being thrown at me I would have surely caught a mean roundhouse punch. As it was I managed to grab the right wrist with my hand and slam the handcuff down on the wrist. I only had a moment to admire my planning before I felt a deep burn cutting across my bare chest.

I reacted by letting go of the arm and getting into a defensive posture. The figure continued through their spin move and threw a kick with the left leg. It was an easy counter for me to make. My right arm instinctively went up to block it. Bone hit bone and I heard a loud grunt of pain from my opponent. I smirked in the dark and threw my arms straight out. My opponent was pushed backwards into the wall.

I reached for and found the thief's shoulders. I spun them around so I faced their back and they face the wall. My hands found the wrists and brought them together. As fast as I could I grabbed the empty cuff and slapped it on the vacant wrist. Confident in my victory I spoke.

"You know now that you broke into the wrong damn house don't you?" I said.

My opponent pushed off the wall a couple feet so I pushed back. That was anticipated by the thief though. The figure pressed their feet against the wall and pushed off of it as I pushed forward. As the figure landed behind me I momentarily admired the agility of my foe while I turned around. The admiration was short-lived as I felt a foot strike me across my face.

The pain hurt and threatened to cloud my senses but I would not be dulled. Only the two feet were weapons now so I had to remove that obstacle to get the information I wanted. I faked a punch to draw an attack. As I thought the figure easily ducked it and launched a kick at where my head should've been. Instead I lowered my body into a spin and threw my right leg out as far and straight as I could. My lower calf made contact with the one leg that was supporting all of my foe's weight.

I have been swept off my legs before and I never liked the end result. The short transition however, of going from standing to floating on air, was a short-lived thrill ride. As my leg pulled out from underneath the thief's I heard two distinct thuds. And then silence followed by no movement. I counted to twenty to be sure and then I walked backwards until I felt the light switch on the opposite side of the room from where the body lay. As I switched it on I hoped the body was still breathing.

It was. It was also fully clad in a black, form-fitting outfit. All of the figures curves were clearly defined, especially the two large ones on her upper chest. The only part that was not covered in black was the bottom half of her face as even her eyes had a mask wrapped around them.

My eyes were drawn back to her chest for two reasons. I was a hot-blooded man after all and I liked the definition I saw. The second was to ensure she was still breathing which she was. When I saw where she had landed I theorized that she hit her head on the corner of the oak desk as she fell down. She was unable to brace or protect herself as both wrists were cuffed behind her back. I decided to take her down the hall to my bedroom and secure her there until she woke up.

I put my left arm under her back and her legs went over my right arm. I hoisted her up and held her to my chest as we exited the room and walked the short distance to my bedroom. While we walked I glanced at her body-suit and saw more than just a suit. There were pockets and clasps all over it. 'Who was this person?' I silently wondered.

Whoever she was she didn't move a muscle while I brought her down the stairs and into my bedroom. Whoever she was she was skilled in ways that made me happy she hadn't pulled a gun on me. Whoever she was, she was no longer a threat to me.

Chapter Four - The Offer

I let her roll off my arms and onto my king-sized bed. It was a nice oak frame with four posts, one at each corner. Solidly built it also had a square frame at the top of the posts in case I ever felt like hanging curtains along the edges of the bed. The mattress was mostly memory foam and I watched it react and conform to the lithe body that now lay on it.

I noticed a whip that was coiled and clipped on the right side of her waist. I removed it and examined the whip. It was basic in its design yet professionally made. There was no doubt that it could inflict a good amount of damage in the hands of a skilled operator. I tossed it to the far side of the room, and it landed right by the large floor-to-ceiling windows that made up the south-facing wall.

I figured since I had found that whip on her who knows what other weapons she might have. I needed to know that she didn't have any surprises for me in case she somehow broke free. Now I needed to position her body so I would be safe while I searched her. I looked up and knew that with my six foot frame I could easily reach a hand up and grab hold of the top frame without any problem. The woman looked to be a few inches shorter than me but it should still be within reach for her.

I lifted her upper torso off the bed and leaned her against a corner post. After I unlocked one wrist I brought both arms up and slung the empty cuff over the top frame. I quickly snapped the cuff on her other wrist. She appeared secure but, then again, I had found out how dangerous her legs could be. So I retrieved her whip and then slowly slid her legs off the bed. As the weight of her body became supported by her hands she leaned forward a little and started to stir. I used her own whip and tied her ankles around the bottom of the post. Now her waist hung loosely away from the post. The belt from my robe easily fit around her waist and the thick post so that she was secured by her ankles, wrists, and waist.

That's when I examined myself. I went into the bathroom and looked at my chest in the mirror. I saw four scratches, only slightly deep, across the middle of my chest as if I had been slashed by knives. I theorized that she had more weapons on her, the only question was, where were they? I left the bathroom, turning off the light as I left, and went back into my dimly lit bedroom.

She was still out and though I wanted to know the identity of the thief I first needed to ensure she had no remaining weapons on her. I pinched the zipper under her chin between my thumb and forefinger and pulled it down until it ended right below her belly button. My eyes had followed my hand so it wasn't until I stopped pulling that I realized she was without any undergarments, at least, on the top half of her body. I stood there for a long second and looked over her glistening chest.

The inside half of her breasts were laid bare for me and drew most of my attention. Her cleavage was smooth and milky white in contrast to her otherwise tanned skin. Her belly appeared firm and flat and I longed to view the southern half of her. As she stirred again I remembered my original purpose and I slid my hands up and down the sides and back of her upper body. I found a pocket on the right side of her lower back and opened it. I didn't know what it was but it had two heavily weighted metal balls on each end of a long rope. I tossed it aside as I found another concealed pocket at the same spot on her left side. I slowly reached in and pulled out a couple of smaller and lighter balls that had sharp spikes on them. They were also tossed to the far side of the room. Then I noticed her fingers, or actually, her claws. On each of her fingertips were small, but sharp, pieces of steel. They were built in to the fabric and I could not remove them without removing her top.

I patted down the rest of her back and suppressed a groan as I slid my hands over her soft bottom. I gave her cheeks a little squeeze and then focused back on the front of her body. My eyes followed my hands as they ran along her upper thighs and waistline before they travelled up to her round breasts. I told myself that I needed to search her everywhere as my thumbs and forefingers pressed along the outer edges, continually. When my hands slid inside her outfit and caressed her bare tits I lightly chuckled as I examined her 'weapons'.

They were warm to the touch and, though I slid an entire hand over each breast, I could not contain them in my grip. Her breasts were slightly bigger than my hands. Her nipples poked against my palms and I wanted to see them, to push off her outfit and take them in my mouth. Was I really that desperate? I asked myself. I managed to break away and was about to search her lower half when her body shook and I knew she would be awake in a matter of seconds. This was now a matter for the proper authorities so I moved towards my nightstand to get my cell phone.

I didn't even try to zip her back up. Instead I stared at her half-covered chest as she woke up. Her head shook to each side and tried to process her situation. The cuffs rattled and the whip rubbed against itself as she struggled to free herself. Then she was still. She got over the shock of being tied up rather quickly. I saw a flash of anger cross her face until she made eye contact with me. For some inexplicable reason she grew calm and waited for me to speak.

"Like I said earlier it looks like you picked the wrong house to break into." I said pridefully.

"It appears I did." She responded with a familiar voice. A very familiar voice, but I couldn't place it.

I reached my hand to her goggles and headpiece. As I pushed them backwards off of her head I knew who it was before her face came into full view.

"Selina?" I said softly. "Wh-why would you do this?"

Selina remained defiantly silent and simply stared back at me with those bright green eyes of hers.

"Well if you won't talk to me I suppose you'll just have to talk to the police." I stated as I started to dial the emergency number.

"W-wait." Selina called out. "What if there was something I could offer you in exchange for not making that phone call?"

"I don't think there's anything a thief could offer me, Selina. I mean look around, I'm not exactly hurting for anything." I pointed out while I dialed the second of three numbers.

"What if I did have something you needed?" My thumb hovered above the on-screen Call button. "Something you told me the other day you were craving, something you've been denied for a few months now?" I let my hand fall to my side and looked her straight in the eye.

"No offense but I'm not so sure that sex with you is worth a get out of jail card." I strongly suggested.

"Oh please Mr. Walt," she slyly grinned, "let's not pretend that you don't want me. I felt your eyes all over my body when we toured the house, your glances at my cleavage when you signed the closing papers, your lusting looks at my ass any chance you got. And then there's your behavior just now," her lips curved into an alluring smile," your hands on my ass and then molesting my boobs. Tell me something, does that make it any hotter for you? To know that I was conscious and I did not protest your," she paused, "molestation?" I caught a gulp in my throat.

"If you're honest with yourself you'll admit that you want very much to have sex with me." Selina glanced off to the side. "And if I'm completely honest with myself, I would like to grant you that desire, because it is also mine." This time a groan escaped my throat.

Selina chuckled at my verbal reaction.

"I will not fight or resist you. Once you have, uh, satisfied yourself," she grinned, "I will take my leave and you are welcome to file a report for any damage claims. However, I will remain anonymous," she grew serious, "or I will return and leave more than just a few scratches on your chest."

I pretended to weigh my options for a minute. I could either send her to jail, which she'd probably make bail and pay me a thank you visit; or I could enjoy a night with a very attractive lady who would willingly give herself to me. There wasn't much to consider. I looked at her voluptuous chest and told myself that it would be a long and satisfying night. I put my phone back on the nightstand and moved back in front of her.

"Does that mean you accept my offer?" She smiled at me. I slid my hands down her shoulders and breasts. "Guess so." She sounded pleased.

Chapter Five - Coming to Terms

Selina told me where to find two clasps on the sides of each hip and I unbuckled them. Her outfit separated into its two pieces, the pants and the top. The top still clung tight to her but revealed most of her breasts. I had already briefly fondled them, sure, but I wanted to give them more attention.

Ever since I had first laid eyes on Selina I had wanted to see her topless. To see just how perky and round they were. To feel her warm breasts in my hands as I cupped and squeezed them. And to taste her nipples as I sucked them between my lips. To watch them bounce and sway as I fucked her.

The two round bumps, already half-revealed, beckoned me to release them. I found the waistline zipper that kept her top and bottom pieces connected. It wrapped around her body and came full circle to her belly button. The zipper gave no resistance and with those two pieces separated I took hold of each side of her tight top and pulled them away from the middle of her body. The rope I had tied around her waist stayed in place as her top slid open.

Selina's breasts, now free from being confined, hung perfectly in mid-air, as if they were being invisibly supported. While the perkiness of her tits could be currently influenced by the way I had her strung up Selina still had a well-endowed pair on her chest. They were almost to round to be natural and flawless milky-white skin. My palms wrapped around the bottom of her malleable flesh and squeezed it firmly. Her tits bulged outward from my firm grip and her nipples grew hard. An involuntary grunt escaped her lips and I smiled as I continued to molest her breasts.

"Hmph," Selina huffed, "I thought you were stronger than this."

I squeezed her soft flesh even harder. My thumbs were on the underside and my fingers barely reached the top, but I managed to bring them as close as I could. As Selina's tits bulged outward from the pressure she gasped aloud. Though it brought her a little pain she seemed to like it. Her nipples, now fully hardened, pointed straight at me.

I marveled at the small size of her areolas in comparison with her breasts. They were no bigger than the size of a penny and were perfectly centered on her flawless globes. As I worked her soft skin in my hands I licked my lips at the thought of sucking them into my mouth. I lowered my head to one of her nipples and took it into my mouth. My lips surrounded her pointed flesh and greedily sucked it as her other breast was being squeezed and toyed with.

Selina softly cursed when I lightly bit down on her nipple but she still seemed to enjoy the attention I gave to her chest. After a minute or so I switched sides and teased her other sensitive nipple with my tongue. All too quickly, however, her magnificent tits were no longer enough for me. I let her nipple slide from my mouth and went down on my knees in front of her. Even through her pantsuit I could feel the heat emanating from her. The pants were as tight on her as her top had been.

I cursed myself for having her face me. My favorite part of the female anatomy was the bottom, which was being blocked from view by the thick oak post she was tied to. As I recalled how she had looked from behind an idea formed in my mind on how to fulfill tonight's contract.

My hands worked their way up and down Selina's toned legs. Her knee-high boots had to come off first. I removed them one at a time and then slid my hands over her upper thighs for a bit. Though they felt strong to the touch they still reacted in a submissive way. They parted open and seemed to urge me on as they grinded against my hands. It was getting difficult to remember that even if Selina was a willing participant she was still a good fighter and a criminal.

Difficult to consider her dangerous with her restrained like this. Difficult to think of her as a threat while my hands gripped her waistline and peeled her pants off her hips. Difficult to see her as anything other than a beautiful and voluptuous woman with her pants around her ankles.