The Murdered Football Player Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued: "For example, there are a lot of men who are simply physically repulsed by male homosexuality, and all the religious excuses, political correctness, and the media shoving it down our throats as a political issue will never change that; they're going to abhor it at a physical level. If you just accept Molly accepting you as you are, you two can be great friends again. But you have to meet her halfway, and that's the halfway point."

"We'll see." Cindy said, and I sensed she did not want to talk about this any more. Fortunately, both our cell phones went off at the same time.

"Headquarters." I said. "Morton says we need to head back immediately."

"Ditto here, but it's Martin calling me." Cindy said. Paulina and Franklin Washington met us at the door, having gotten the same calls.

-----------------------

"Tommy confessed, and wants to formally confess." Martin Nash said as we entered Police Headquarters. "He told Morton and Rudistan that he did it as they were eating supper in the breakroom. They took him to Interrogation-1 and called me. Candy is in Interrogation-A with Diana Torres and a policewoman. She suddenly started confirming Tommy's story, just clear out of the blue started talking about it."

"Oh shit." I said. "And it's gonna hit the fan big-time. Okay, I'll talk to Tommy. Paulina, you and Cindy get Candy's formal statement. Make damn sure to read her her rights with the videocameras rolling.

I walked with ADA Washington and Martin Nash to Interrogation-1. We went inside. Tommy was seated at the table, and Patrolmen Morton and Rudistan were standing near the perp-side entrance.

"Hi Tommy." I said. "Remember me?"

"You're the golf player I talked to the other day." Tommy said.

"That's right." I said. "I have to ask you some questions, but first I'm going to read this to you. Martin, are the camera's rolling?"

"Yes sir." Martin said as he seated himself beside me.

I read Tommy his rights from the card, then asked if he understood what I was telling him and what his rights were.

"Yes sir, I do." Tommy said. "I waive my right to an attorney and to my Fifth Amendment rights. I want to tell you what happened."

"Go ahead." I said.

Tommy began a narrative, saying in clear, measured tones that he had poured both medications into a container of champagne and taken it to Jeff Jackson's makeshift bedroom. He said that Jeff and Janet were making out in the room, and that Jeff drank the champagne but Janet did not.

"Tommy," I said, "you are sure you mixed the drugs together in the champagne?"

"Yes sir." Tommy said flatly.

"Tommy, are you sure that you saw Janet Riordan and Jeff Jackson together in that room? Did you see them having sex?" ADA Washington asked.

"They were kissing." Tommy said, his voice even.



"Tommy," I said, "did you put any medications or drugs in the punch bowl that you served everyone?

"I... I don't remember.. doing that." Tommy said. His voice had become confused, but also as if he were trying to remember a memorized lesson... or he was trying to remember something else that was now blocked.

"Tommy," I said, "can you tell me why you put those drugs in Jeff's drink?"

"I wanted to kill him." Tommy said. "And I did. I killed Jefferson Jackson."

"Why did you do that, Tommy?" ADA Washington asked.

"He was fucking Candy." Tommy said. "I walked into my dorm room, and they were on the bed. He was fucking her. I tried to get him off, but he shoved me down and then left."

"Tommy, how many times did you see Jeff and Candy having sex?"

"Just that once." Tommy said.

I had an insight. "Was Jackson raping Candy, Tommy? Was he forcing her?"

"He... uh..." Tommy stammered, his eyes all confused, then said again in a flat, robotic monotone. "Jeff Jackson was having sex with Candy. He was fucking her. I tried to get him off, but he shoved me down and then left."

I glanced at Franklin and Martin. Then Tommy said, more forcefully, "Sir, I did it. I killed Jeff Jackson. I want to confess to his murder. I want to plead guilty to murdering him. I killed Jeff Jackson, sir."

"Okay, Tommy." I said, "Tell you what, I want you to stay here for a minute. If you need water or a Coca-Cola, one of these patrolmen will get you something." I nodded at Morton and Rudistan, who acknowledged it, then I brought Franklin and Martin out into the anteroom on the HQ side.

"Guys," I said, "the story won't hold. I had the University Hospital's most esteemed cardiologist tell me that mixing the drugs in solution before digesting them diminished the effect to non-lethal levels. So what Tommy is saying seems thin."

"I don't know what to tell you." ADA Washington said. "He's trying to confess as hard as he can. Why would he confess, why would he want to, especially with a story that doesn't seem right?"

"I don't know." I said. "It's almost like he's been brainwash-- oh holy shit!"

"What?" both men said at once.

"Brainwashed.... hypnotized." I said. "He and Candy and Janet Riordan all have been members of The Vision. They do a lot of hypnotherapy and shit like that. I wonder..." I went into a reverie.

"Don... Don..." Martin said.

Franklin added "Sorry to break you out of it, but we've got a guy confessing in there. And unless you have some miracle way of showing that The Vision fucked with his head, then that's what's going down."

"Yeah, I know." I said.

"But we do have one good thing from that confession." Franklin Washington said, smiling. "He saw Janet Riordan and Jeff Jackson together on Friday night. Once that's in writing and he signs it, it's probable cause to pick her up on a warrant for questioning."

"Franklin," I said, letting a smile cross my features. "I am beginning to like you already."

-------------------------

"Candy admitted that she and Jeff Jackson had sex," Paulina Patterson said, "but it's weird. She's talking in some kind of monotone, like she's repeating something she was told to memorize."

"Let me ask her a question." I said. Paulina and I re-entered the interrogation room.

"Hi Candy, do you remember me?" I asked.

"Yes sir, you were playing golf at the club with her." Candy said, motioning towards Cindy Ross.

"That's right." I said. "Candy, I just have one question: did Jeff Jackson rape you? Did he force you to have sex?"

"He... he..." Candy said, her eyes glazed. Finally she said, her voice a flat monotone. "Jeff and I were having sex. Tommy came in and got mad. He said he was going to kill Jeff."

"Did Jeff rape you, Candy?" I repeated. The women in the room looked at me harshly, but I stood my ground.

"He... he..." Candy repeated, "Jeff and I were having sex. Tommy came in and got mad. He said he was going to kill Jeff."

I tried another tack. "Candy, do you love Tommy?"

"Oh yes, very much." Candy said, showing the first bit of emotion all evening. "We're going to get married."

"So Candy, if you love Tommy, why did you have sex with Jeff?" I asked. "I don't understand that."

"I... I..." Candy said, again becoming confused, then dropping into her flat, monotonous voice "Jeff and I had sex. Tommy came in and got mad. He said he was going to kill Jeff..."

-------------------------

We reconvened in the main conference room. The Chief, myself, Tanya Perlman, Cindy Ross, Molly Evans and the Washington brothers were with us.

"They've been hypnotized." I said. "Tommy's voice is a monotone, he repeats sentences exactly. Ditto that for Candy: her sentences are completely flat, a monotone. Not a speck of emotion in what either of them are saying, either, except for questions that are really off the mark that they can answer without being 'on script', so to speak."

"Good luck proving she's saying that under hypnosis." Paulina said. "Right now, she corroborates Tommy's confession fully."

"Yep." I said. "And a good defense lawyer is going to slice up his confession -AND- her corroboration like a Thanksgiving roast."

"Maybe." Paulina said. "I'm going to have to talk to D.A. Krasney about it. It'll be his call on what to do. He might let you get a psychiatrist to work with them and see if they can be broken out of the hypnosis story. Anyone you know who is good at that?"

"I've heard a rumor that the University Psychology Department has one of the very best in the world at that kind of stuff." I said. "And she's on the Police Auxiliary, as luck would have it. I hear she's good looking, too."

"She's out of your league, buddy." Cindy said, making me laugh. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Molly looking confused.

"By the way, Cindy," I said, "I have the answer to your earlier question: I believe Jackson was singled out to be murdered because certain people, and the organization behind them, wanted revenge for the forcible rape of their friend Candy. I also believe that Jackson forcibly raped Kip Starnes's girlfriend Abby, and that the SBI knows this from talking to Starnes and his girlfriend... and that the SBI is concealing this from us. But revenge for rape is the motive for murdering Jefferson Davis Jackson."

----------------------

It was quiet at 11:00pm at Headquarters. Cindy had told Molly about the 'out of her league' joke, and I thought that was going to lead to them having a serious conversation to work things out... but they started bickering, and Cindy reported to me that she was going home and then did so. Theo Washington was staying with his brother Franklin, and they had left together an hour before.

I'd received a text from Laura that she and Carole were at my mother's, and that I'd have The Cabin to myself for the evening.

That left me with Tanya, Molly, Ted Crenshaw, and the Chief in the MCD room, a great audience for Bettina:

"This is Betting Wurtzburg, KXTC Channel Two News!" said the indefatigable reporterette. She was going at it non-stop, and looked as fresh and lovely as she had early this morning. "Channel Two News has learned that the State Coroner's office and the County Coroner have released a joint statement that Jefferson Jackson died of natural causes, that he died of a heart attack that may have been abetted by his own taking of his prescription medications in an unauthorized manner. The SBI intends to close the Jackson case as a death by natural causes, and will find that there was no foul play in his passing."

"As part of that finding, the SBI says that young Kip Starnes is no longer a person of interest in the death of Jefferson Jackson. Starnes and his lawyer issued a statement saying that they are considering legal action against the State for harassment and slander from investigational malfeasance."

"In other news, Channel Two News has learned that SBI Director Jack Lewis is proposing to the Governor that the SBI Reserve Program be discontinued, and that all SBI Reservists be decommissioned as Agents. This program has been highly popular in the City as well as many counties across the State, and the City Mayor has issued a statement giving his support for the Reserve program to continue. The Governor's Office has not made any comment on this issue as of this time. This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Channel Two News!"

"Chief," I said, "when the news of Tommy's confession to Jackson's murder hits the airwaves in the morning, can I be the one to personally tell Director Lewis about it?"

"Sorry, son," the Chief said, patting me on the shoulder, "you may not. I am pulling rank here, and reserving that pleasure totally for myself." We all laughed.

"Folks, go home and go to bed, it's late." Chief Griswold ordered. "Great, great work by all of you today."

Part 30 - Sex Prophecy Fulfilled

I escorted Molly Evans to the University Hotel, where she was staying. We had a drink at the bar as we talked about the day. We did not talk about her issues with her sister, though we agreed that Cindy was a fantastic and professional Detective who had found her home with us, the Town & County Police Force.

Despite avoiding any personal topics in our conversation, the sexual energy between us was electric. Every time our eyes met, I could feel my desire for Molly spread through my whole body. So when we'd finally finished our drinks and had had enough unspoken anticipation, it was was no surprise when Molly agreed to let me escort her up to her room.

"Would you like to come inside, for a nightcap?" Molly asked at the door to her room on the third floor. We stepped inside. As soon as the door slammed shut behind me, Molly turned to face me, her unspoken lust and permission readily readable in her blue eyes.

Without a word I stepped up to her and we fell into an embrace, our mouths meeting hungrily as we wrapped our arms around each other. Our tongues did sexual battle inside her mouth as the heat of the moment ignited into a roaring flame of passion. Our hands began undressing each other, unbuttoning buttons and unzipping zippers, letting clothes fall to the floor as we explored each other with our hands, our tongues still twined in our deep, wet kiss.

Finally, I broke the kiss as I removed Molly's bra, letting her fine breasts spring free. They were not huge but plenty large, and they stood up proudly on her firm chest. I stepped out of my pants as Molly lay back onto the bed and watched me remove my shorts, her eyes smoldering as she watched my iron hard cock pop into view. Not only my cock was raging hard: my balls were like rocks.

Before joining Molly on the bed I reached down and hooked my fingers into her lace panties. I slid them off, deliberately just a little bit more slowly than she anticipated, letting my hands and the panties slide over the skin of her firm, shapely legs. Then I climbed onto the bed on top of her, our mouths joining together again in a deep, hungry kiss.

My mouth slowly trailed kisses down her jaw and neck, then down the valley between her breasts. Then I raised my head and sucked first one hard teat into my mouth, my tongue circling her areola before flicking the hard nub as my lips sucked hard around it; then the other tit, giving it the same treatment. Molly moaned as I sucked her breasts, my hands cupping and kneading them as my tongue began a slow journey down her firm abdomen. Her abs were not as well-toned as Cindy's, not a "six pack", but still Molly was firm and in great shape.

As my tongue explored Molly's belly, I thought about Cindy, wondering if her hot hardbody would be like her sister's. The thought of Cindy only added to my sexual lust as my mouth unerringly continued towards it's ultimate goal of her sister Molly's sopping wet pussy.

"Oh yes, oh baby," Molly moaned as I kissed the insides of her thighs, teasing her as I got closer and closer to her swollen, soaked labes. Molly was wet, smoking hot, and ready to go: she had obviously been aroused for some time, desiring to spread her legs for me and take the length of my manhood into her luscious womanhood. And I was nearly ready to make that happen.

"Ohhhhhh!!!!!" Molly moaned deeply as my tongue made first contact with her slit, slowly licking right up the middle between her labes, from the bottom of her hole to her clit. I licked again and again, angling along one side of her labes and then the other, making the blonde beauty moan and squirm. My tongue delved more deeply into her cunthole until my mouth was pressed tight against her, sucking and munching as my tongue explored her hot, tangy honey-hole.

"Oh jeeez, that's good!" Molly gasped as my tongue began flicking her swollen clit as first one then two fingers probed into her cunthole, searching for her g-spot. Suddenly I felt a gusher of liquid over my fingers as Molly climaxed, her cuntwalls tightening on my fingers as she gasped and groaned, her face scrunched up in painful pleasure.

"Oh baby, that's enough!" Molly gasped, pulling me up to mount her. "I need you inside me so bad, baby. I've been waiting for this moment for days! Fuck me, Don, get that cock of yours inside me!"

My mouth slammed into Molly's again in another deep kiss, then I slid further up until our loins were aligned perfectly. Her hands were guiding me but in truth we needed no help as my cockhead found her slit unerringly. Sensing her desire, I did not tease Molly but shoved my ass forward, driving my meat balls-deep into her tight quim with one hard thrust!

"Oh GOD YES!" Molly cried out. "That feels so fucking good!" And it felt great for me, too. The heat of her cunthole seared through my throbbing hard cock as I slid out about halfway and then shoved it back inside her again.

"Oh God, oh Molly!" was all I could gasp as we began a hard rhythm of fucking. Molly was shoving her loins at mine with each stroke, her hands and body urging me to fuck her faster and harder. It was clear to me that she did not want to take it slow and easy, Molly wanted to be fucked with brutal fury, and she intended to fuck me back with equal violent lust.

The hotel room quickly filled with the loud smacks and slurps of hot fucking as Molly and I mated with nearly desperate intensity. We were driving at each other, clawing at each other, kissing each other wherever our lips could land. I slid my hands under her body, clutching at her fine ass as I drove harder and harder into her. At this pace, we knew neither of us could last. I was hoping that I could bring Molly off before I came...

"AH! AUUGGGH!!!" I heard Molly scream into my ear as I felt her cunt clutch down on me with incredible power. It felt like she was trying to expel my cock from her cunt... which caused me to push even harder into her... which brought yet more deep pleasure to us both. I felt the tremendously painful ecstasy of my nut rising, the pressure building suddenly and rapidly, and I did not try to fight it.

I gasped as I felt my cock firing spurts of thick semen deep into Molly's pussy, pulling her tightly to me to get my sperm as deep and effectively into her as I possibly could. I was coming, I was coming inside Molly! my brain told me, the joy of inseminating this hot, beautiful woman consuming the gray fog in my mind...

----------------------------

The bedside clock read 4:30am as I woke up. I was lying on my back and Molly was pressed into my side, her head resting on my chest as she slept peacefully.

Our second fuck had been longer, steadier, and more deeply pleasurable. After a half-hour rest and pillow talk as we sipped on our drinks, Molly took my cock into her warm, wet mouth for the first time, coaxing me into iron-hardness again, and a very easy task, I might add. Molly's mouth was excellent, and she enjoyed deep-throating me several times as her hands massaged my aching balls.

We experimented with her on top, riding me to her first orgasm, then a deep, wet dogstyle fuck. The feeling of Molly's firm asscheeks smacking into my loins as I held her waist and thrust deeply into her cunt was staggeringly good, as good as fucking Laura or Melina that way. I climaxed into Molly that way, then we collapsed on the bed, still joined, and rolled over for a nice 'spoon' fuck to finish up as my cock slowly lost its rigidity.

Now, in the darkness, with only the sounds of the air conditioner and our breathing filling the air, I remembered that night in this same hotel when I figured out Elizabeth's plan for Todd, Melina and myself ((Author's note: see 'Todd & Melina, Ch. 4' to refresh your memories on that night.)), and I began to put new puzzle pieces together in my mind. I was not thinking of the particular case of Jeff Jackson, but of the much larger picture, even letting my mind roam into the past to see what once had been unrelated threads now fall neatly into their place...

"Mmmm, Don?" Molly whispered as she woke up. She raised her head from my chest and whispered into my ear from an inch away "I love you, Don."


"I love you too, Molly." I said. And while I deeply loved my wife Laura and would always go back to her, I knew that Molly was a special lady that would always have a place in my heart, just as Laura had special places for other men, and maybe women, in her heart.