The Muse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, sorry, I tend to walk round the house bare foot."

"Don't apologise. I want to see you this way."

"I don't think you'll be disappointed then when you look further up."

"What do you mean?"

"Lift up my skirt and you'll see."

I did as I was told without further hesitation. Letting go of her right foot, I dutifully lifted her skirt right up over her bottom to perv her ass. Underneath, she was wearing white cotton briefs that still concealed just about everything.

"Can I feel your ass? I've wanted to for so long"

"I know. Go ahead."

I slowly ran my hands over her beautifully formed buttocks and gently squeezed here and there to test their firmness. Finally, after all these years, the crack of her ass - and all the dark smelly secrets it concealed - was so tantalisingly close.

"Nice," was all I could think to say. I then sat back in my chair, patiently and waited for her to speak again."

"You can pull my pants down now Jim and look at my asshole if you want. I know that's really what you want to see." She lifted herself up slightly to give me access to her underwear.

I had never heard Nafula use such crude words before. She was clearly right in the zone now. So without further hesitation, before she changed her mind, I immediately reached up and fumbled around under the waistband elastic of her panties. Then, with my breath held tight, I gently peeled them down and wrapped the gathered up folds deep under her buttocks. As her amazingly pert, firm cheeks were finally revealed to me, I was shocked to see just how mottled and blotchy her skin was underneath. Her bottom was covered in dark brown spots of various sizes, some raised and angry looking, others had healed long ago and were just now a scar. More incredible still, I could plainly see the crinkly wattle of Nafula's inky black labia and a messy clump of wiry pubic hair dangling out from under her ass.

As she sat back down on the heels of her feet, trapping her rumpled up panties behind her knees in the process, I cautiously leaned in to sample the pungent smell of her sweaty genitals. It was a very heady scent, extremely musty and slightly smelling of shit. I looked down to see if there was any evidence in her pants of what her natural juices and fluids looked like. The garment was now largely hidden from view, save the thin flap of heavily soiled, damp material which had been scrunched up against her sweaty holes all day. This now flopped out conveniently on display to me between her feet.

"I can see the inside gusset of your panties Nafula."

"I can't believe I'm doing this. Is it bad?"

"Well, I can see two big blobs of thick yellow cream, a bit like pale custard, and a few of your pubes stuck in the residue - about six altogether. They're really very tight curls aren't they? Like little coils of wire!"

"Oh my God!"

"...and you've obviously been leaking some piss as there's a very strong smell of ammonia. How long have you been wearing these? I can even see an oval shaped brown streak where your asshole has been rubbing. There's a couple of seed like grains embedded in it. Doesn't look like you wipe your ass very well."

"This is so embarrassing!" Her voice came back slightly weak and croaky. "I wore them all day for you and deliberately didn't change them or shower before you came. In fact I've been out to the gym this afternoon."

"Wow - just for me?"

"Yes, for both of us. I really want to inspire you to write again and I want know what it feels like to have a man examining and smelling my dirty genitals like in the stories. I've never, ever let anyone do anything this humiliating to me before."

"Well then... I was temporarily lost for words, "I'd better get on with it before you change your mind."

"Yes I think you had. This is even worse than I had imagined. It is so absolutely humiliating and shaming."

"Yes it is, so I think its time you showed me what a Kenyan woman's dirty black anus looks like."

"That is such a degrading thing to say."

"I want to examine it and smell it so it would help if you spread your knees and feet further apart for me and then held open your ugly, spotty buttocks so I can get a proper close up look."

"I like it when you talk to me that way!"

Nafula reached behind her and taking hold of one cheek in each hand, she obligingly pulled opened her bottom for me. "I want you to describe what you see out loud."

"Wow, that's a sight! I've waited a very long time to see this. I'm lost for words! Your anus is huge! And so are your cunt flaps...so big and juicy... just hanging out between your legs. I really want to feel those."

"Pretend you are writing about me."

"Just inside the inner walls of your ass crack, the texture and pigmentation of your skin changes abruptly. About in inch out from your anus, there is a very well defined, oval shaped ring of dark brown with a few random hairs growing out. This extends up to the very top of your crack, turning into a lavender, pink sort of colour like a feint scar. Further down, deep in your ass, all around your sphincter, the colours are an interesting mixture of grey and purple, not the very dark brown I was expecting. The whole area is spattered in a patchy growth of tiny wiry coils of pubic hair. It's more like shiny fuzz really than hair. Most of it matted together with the sweat from your ass. In fact there's a thin whitish coating of dried on something from your ass plastered over your entire anal region. It's like a big sweat stain. You wouldn't see it on a white women, but because your skin is dark, it shows up really vividly. I guess the shape of it is formed by the inner walls of your ass crack when it's all sweaty and your buttocks are clenched tightly together.

What's really interesting though is that you have a weird patch of skin just behind your anus, on your perineum I suppose, which is almost white, like my skin - like there's no pigment in it at all.

By contrast, your actual anus is extremely dark, almost black. That's nice to see. And your sphincter is massive; I've never seen anything quite like it. Are all Kenyan women like this?"

"I don't know," muttered Nafula who was now feeling extremely awkward about the whole experience.

"It bulges out quite a bit and there are lots and lots of deep creases radiating out. I'm guessing your asshole must open up quite big. Do you shit out big turds?"

"Yes." Came the hushed reply.

"Can you work it for me; flex your anus and show me how it opens and closes."

Nafula grunted slightly and I watched in fascination as her anus dilated slightly to reveal the inner pink of her hole before tightening up again. As she did so, a tiny dribble of yellow slime dribbled out along one of the folds of her sphincter and down into the thin forest of curly fuzz that sprouted randomly in her ass crack.

"Would you mind if I sniffed your anus?"

"Smell it all you want. If I'm going through all this it had better be in a good cause. I want you to be totally inspired in your story writing."

"I would really like to feel those little curly hairs as well. Can I pull on them?"

"Yes, but no touching my labia or my vagina. That is for another day."

For the next half hour, Nafula crouched patiently on the table whilst I examined all around her anus, played with her curious little pubic hairs and dabbed my fingers in the deep creases of her asshole, before putting them to my nose and mouth so that I could enjoy the pungent smell and taste of her anal slime. Exhausted, I sat down in the chair behind her with my nose pushed firmly against here smelly asshole and masturbated furiously. When I was finished she asked me to leave so that she could get up off the table in private.

"I hope you enjoyed that Jim. I want you to go now. I don't want you to see me fully naked, not yet anyway. I want you to go away and start writing a new story. If you do that for me, then I will invite you back this time next week. Depending on how much I like it, I may undress completely for you and let you examine my vagina and feel my breasts."

"That's a deal," I said, as I left Nafula's house.

*****

Author's note: I would love to receive feedback from any ladies who enjoy my stories and would like to feature in one of them or correspond.

12