The Muse

Story Info
Feedback sent to a Lit writer inspires the author.
12.3k words
4.73
6.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sds195
sds195
645 Followers

"I'll be in my office," I groaned as I rubbed my temples.

GOD! The sheer idiocy at work never ceased to amaze me. Of course, it also didn't cease to stress me out to the max either.

I got into my office and closed the door behind me. I sighed heavily as I left the stupidity behind me. I eased myself behind my desk and looked at my computer screen. Another low groan escaped me as I saw three emails relating to more stupidity.

"Jeez," I sighed. "I need a break from all this."

I sat there for a moment, pursing my lips before standing quickly and moving to my office door. I quickly, and quietly, locked the door then went back to my desk. I eased my hand under the desk to my bag and pulled my cell-phone out. A mischievous grin crossed my face as I tapped on the screen.

It didn't take long for me to fire up the internet and head right to Literotica.com. A good read was JUST what I needed right now. I scrolled around and found one story I was interested in reading: Diane on Cam Part 2.

Part one had been an okay read, and even though I didn't think there was much suspense as to how things would progress, I was interested in seeing how the author would approach things.

HOLY SHIT!!!!! I hadn't been reading for five minutes yet, and my pussy was already tingling! I scrolled down and dug my teeth softly into my lower lip as I continued to be enthralled by the story.

The girl-on-girl scene I was reading had my pussy quivering with excitement. I couldn't resist spreading my legs apart and reaching a hand down to caress my thigh.

As I continued to read my hand eased up my thigh. GOD! I wasn't wearing any panties so I could feel how wet and hot I was down there! The story continued to progress and when it got to THE moment, well that was it!

I spread my legs apart and arched my back in my chair. My teeth dug a bit deeper into my lower lip as I reached my hand up and felt my moist pussy.

The father-daughter incest scene was before my eyes and it got my juices flowing! My finger slowly massaged my clit as read about Diane having her father's cock in her mouth.

I whimpered softly as I brought myself close to orgasm. I needed to be quiet, because the last thing I needed was someone knocking at my office door! As I continued to read, Diane's father went down on her, and I fantasized about his tongue inside of her pussy. So, I gently eased a couple of fingers up inside myself.

Credit to me, I managed to stifle a low moan as I felt myself cum. Just as I was reading about Diane coating her father's tongue with her slick goo, I did the same thing over my fingers.

By the time I was reading about Diane's father fucking her, I had one foot up on my desk, and was rubbing my g-spot, cumming loads. Still, I was careful not to be vociferous, lest any of the idiots outside my office door had any inkling what I was doing in there.

A contented smile crossed my lips as I eased my fingers out of my pussy. I admired the slick goo that coated my fingers as I let my pussy 'breathe'.

HOLY SHIT! What had I just done? I sat there collecting my breath as I glanced at my hand then towards my locked office door. This was the first time I had ever gotten myself off at work! I just wasn't something I did. No matter how much stress I was under, it wasn't even something I'd ever considered.

Yet there I sat. My fingers coated with my slick goo and an erotic story open on my phone. I shook my head but smiled as I did. As shocked as I was by what I had just done, it was EXACTLY what I needed. This was as perfect a storm as had ever existed for me to get to this moment. Something in that story, something in my mindset. It just made me so hot and horny and the need to deal with that took precedence over everything else.

I was still surprised by it though. I couldn't resist licking my cum off my fingers, before planning to get back to work. But as I glanced down at my phone, I couldn't resist picking it up and sending a bit of feedback to the author. Even though I was shocked by what I'd done, I wasn't ashamed of it, and wanted to let someone know about it. And the author fit that bill - and they should know they had hand in this rather shocking development: Me getting myself off at my desk!

I turned my phone off and tossed it back into my bag and sat there with a contented, but mischievous grin on my face. Not only had I just done the unimaginable and masturbated at my desk, but I just sent feedback about it to an author I knew nothing about.

This was a day of firsts. Still, as shocked as I was by it happening, I did not regret it happening.

I took one more breath, then ran my hands through my blonde hair. I felt like the rest of the day would be a breeze after this.

****** The rest of the day had been a breeze. My masturbation time-out was just what I needed. As I gathered my things at the end of the day, a smile crossed my face. This hadn't been the first time I'd been a bit naughty at work to help take the edge off. In the past I'd taken a few selfies of myself in the ladies' room at work. They were nothing too sordid, but they helped ease the stress.

I knew I had a great body, and I also knew every guy at work was aware of it too - hell even some of the women knew it! So, snapping a pic of myself in front of the toilet stall with my top open and my large breasts straining against a black bra was just the sort of thing I liked to do. Mischievous behavior has its perks.

However, I had never gone so far as to masturbate at my desk in the middle of the work day. But I couldn't escape the fact that doing it had me feeling so relaxed at the end of the day. I slung my bag over my shoulder and bid goodbye to some co-workers and headed out - knowing full well that several sets of eyes were watching my curvy backside and sexy legs as I headed out.

It seemed as though the smile never left my face on the commute home. As I got home I felt myself chuckle. Within mere seconds I'd be welcomed home by my husband, and he'd ask me how my day had been.

'Great! I read this cool story on Lit about father-daughter incest and got myself at my desk!', didn't seem to be the best way for me to respond, even though it WAS a factual answer. Still, I knew I would probably leave those details out of things.

"Hey hon," my husband called out to me as I entered the front door. "How was your day?"

"Good," I replied with a grin. "Very good day," I added with a broader grin as I kicked my heels off. "How was yours?"

"Same old," he replied from the kitchen. "Glass of wine?"

"Please," I nodded as I pulled my phone out of my bag. As my husband poured me a glass of merlot I checked my gmail account. I noticed a name in my inbox I had never seen before. Then I saw the subject line: Literotica: Feedback. I quickly opened it up, and holy shit: It was a reply from the author.

I felt a mischievous grin cross my lips as my husband set a glass of merlot on the table for me as I read the reply. The original message I had sent the author had detailed my afternoon escapade. I knew the author was male since I'd checked out his profile on Lit, so I wasn't too surprised to get a response to a 'your story made me finger myself to orgasm at work' compliment, but just like his posted work, his reply was 'well worded'.

I reached for my glass and took a sip of wine and felt that same mischievous grin on my lips. I glanced over and watched as my husband grabbed himself a beer and head to the sofa to watch TV. I glanced back at my phone and read that the author said I might be his new 'muse' and was back to writing after a long absence of posting.

"A very good day indeed," I whispered into my wine glass as I took another sip of merlot.

******

Later that night I was soaking in the tub thinking about being a 'muse'. I writhed in the warm suds of my bath and ran my hands up and down my thighs. That same mischievous grin crossed my lips again as my hands eased up to my pussy. This new 'relationship' via email with the author was just another aspect of my 'naughty side'.

I moaned softly as I rubbed my pussy under the water. I was always the 'good girl' growing up. I had to be - my father was a very protective - dare I say, 'over protective' - minister for crying out loud! Even all these years later, if he knew his daughter was masturbating at work while reading an incest story, his head would explode.

I moaned again as I slowly parted my pussy lips and gently worked my fingertip around my clit. I wanted to tease myself a bit, just like the story that made me finger myself at work. THAT was the aspect of the story that really got me going! It was SO much like my 'naughty side'. Even though it existed, it didn't manifest itself in sordid sexual activity at work - other than the occasional selfie in the ladies' room.

I was a one-man kinda woman. One boyfriend in high school, and one in college. While I didn't mind 'kinking it up' once in awhile with both of them, it was just with them. I didn't venture too far beyond that - much. Still, a dirty mind didn't hurt. I moaned as I began to dart a finger over my clit, thinking back to the story. I'd had several girl-on-girl experiences in my life, and that's probably why those scenes in the story had a HUGE effect on me. I imagined Diane with her friend Ashley and the things they did as I pleasured myself under the water. The orgasm brewing in me was going to be BIG!

FUCK! I actually slid back and let my head under the water as I came. I knew after being quiet at work I HAD to let out a wail this time, and I didn't want my husband to hear it. I shivered with delight under the suds and the water stifled my loud moans of pleasure as the orgasm shot through every inch of my body.

I took a deep breath as I resurfaced and rubbed the suds away from my eyes. Wow! If this was what being a 'muse' entailed, I was pretty sure I was going to enjoy it immensely.

******

"Oh my god," I moaned to myself as I hesitated for a moment before sending another reply to the author. "I can't believe I'm doing this."

But I was. I hit send, and sent off one of my selfies from the ladies' room at work. I sighed after sending it. This was two-fold duty. It helped satiate my 'naughty side', and I thought this was the kind of thing a good 'muse' would do. You help inspire your author, and if this pic could help, it was the least I could do.

I was just about to toss my phone into my bag and grab my coffee and head out to work, but I paused. I quickly opened up another reply to the author and attached two more ladies room selfies. These two were of me in a tight black dress, the second of which I was standing sideways, showing of my shapely legs, as well as my ample chest.

"That's what a good muse does," I said with a smile before tossing my phone into my bag, hoisting it over my shoulder, grabbing my coffee and heading out the door.

****** It was another 'typical' day at work. I didn't get myself off in my office though. However, I did snap another selfie in the ladies' room. The same mischievous grin crossed my lips as I hiked my bra back up and did up my shirt.

"My author will like this one," I giggled to myself as I looked at the image of myself on my phone. I made a mental note to send it to him after I got home.

I made my way back to my office to deal with excruciating minutia of the day. But knowing that I had a selfie of myself with my ample tits out, and was planning on sending it to a guy I didn't even really know, well that kept my lips curled up in that same mischievous grin for the rest of the day.

What was going on with me? I didn't really know, but I was excited by it.

******

"Hey hon," my husband called out as soon as I walked in the door. "How was your day?"

I didn't answer. I just tossed my bag aside and walked up to him in the kitchen. I leaned in and kissed him deeply and then dropped to my knees in front of him. My teeth were dug in softly to my lower lip as I undid his pants and pulled his cock free.

"Whoa!" he chuckled. "What brought this on?"

"Just shut up and enjoy it," I cooed up to him. I eased myself in and took his hardening cock into my mouth and began to bob my head up and down over it.

I don't know why, but I just wanted to be like Diane, Ashley and their friends. Sex at the drop of a hat. It was SO exciting to read, and now? Emulating that behavior? Even though it was with my husband, it made my pussy tingle!

I moaned loudly as I felt his cock hardening in my mouth. I continued to work my mouth up and down his shaft. GOD! My pussy was on fire! I let hubby's cock slip out of my mouth and looked up at him with my best cum-hither look on my face.

"I need you to fuck me," I cooed up at him. "Right here, and right now."

I stood up in front of him and kicked off my heels, then hopped up onto the kitchen counter and spread my legs exposing my bald pussy to him.

Hubby didn't need any prodding. He immediately took up position and guided his rigid cock into my waiting - and throbbing - pussy.

"Oh shit!" I hissed the second he entered me. I locked my legs around his waist and felt myself gush cum all over his cock.

One really good thing about hubby was that he knew how to fuck me. He kept driving his cock up into me and hitting g-spot with every thrust. I was close to cumming again and I pulled his face to mine and locked lips with him.

As much as I loved my husband, it wasn't just him fucking me that made me cum again. I don't know if it was Dianne, or Ashley, or being a muse, but I think it was a factor when I spewed another healthy dose of my slick goo over my husband's cock.

I dug my feet into his ass cheeks and begged him to fuck me harder. "Come on baby," I hissed at him. "I need to feel you cum hard inside me!"

It didn't take much longer. "Yes!" I squealed as I felt his cum shoot up inside me.

Hubby leaned in and kissed me deeply as he pumped himself in and out of me and drained himself in my pussy. "Oh my god," he exhaled heavily as our lips parted. "What brought that on?" he chuckled.

I put a hand to his face as I rubbed my legs up and down his back. "I just needed it," I grinned at him. And? It was the same mischievous grin I'd been wearing most of the day.

******

Unfortunately, the wild fuck in the kitchen didn't quell everything for me. I was laying next to hubby in bed, listening to him snore, and wasn't sleeping.

I finally pulled the blanket back and crawled out of bed. I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs. That mischievous grin crossed my lips again, as I realized I was walking around naked. That wasn't something I usually did. Ordinarily I'd have put on a robe at least. But not tonight.

I felt my pussy tingling as I went to the kitchen and poured myself a glass of wine. Then I headed to the downstairs bathroom and closed the door behind me. I took a healthy sip of merlot, then placed my glass down onto the counter. I turned my attention to my phone and decided to send my latest selfie to my author.

GOD! This was SO exciting! I placed my phone onto the counter and looked at the pic of me with my tits out. My pussy was tingling! I reached out for my glass and took another big sip.

I couldn't resist. I hopped up onto the counter and spread my legs in front the mirror. That same mischievous grin crossed my lips as I looked at my reflection and parted my pussy lips. My teeth were dug softly into my lower lip as I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I reached over and grabbed my glass and took a healthy swig before placing it down again. Then I looked over at the pic of me on my phone before I started rubbing my pussy.

"I'm your muse!" I whimpered as I felt myself getting close to cumming. "I AM YOUR MUSE!!!!!" I shrieked as I came. I didn't care at that moment if hubby heard me or not. This was an intense orgasm!

HOLY SHIT!!!!! I actually gushed! As I shivered on the counter-top I was amazed to see goo spew forth onto the mirror.

I shivered as the orgasm subsided and eased off the counter-top. "Holy fuck," I chuckled as I leaned forward to wipe my cum off the mirror. "That was intense."

I finished off my wine and then left the bathroom. As I did I glanced at my phone. "I hope to hell you realize what a great muse you have," I chuckled as I made my way upstairs.

******

The next morning, just before I was ready to head out to work, I checked my phone, and my author had sent me another message. He was very thankful for my willingness to share, and mentioned that he'd been writing again - specifically about my masturbating at work to his story - and he wanted to make sure that I was okay with him doing that.

"You are an absolute doll," I chuckled at my phone as I placed it down and got myself a cup of coffee.

Not only was my author asking my permission, he was also willing to give me a sneak peek at what he'd written if I was okay with being the subject. That made my pussy tingle with excitement.

I emailed him back and told him that not only was I okay with being the subject, I would love to read what he'd done so far.

As I headed out the door I made a mental note to send him another pic, if I liked what he'd written so far. If it was half as good as the Diane story, I might have to send him another pic of my tits.

******

Later that afternoon I was in my office as I read what my author had written. He had nailed it! It was such a kinky thrill to read about my exploits like that.

As I made my way around my desk to get back to work, I felt a smile cross my lips. This little relationship was kinda fun! My author was not only talented, but he seemed like an okay guy. When I'd sent him the first pic, I made mention of the fact that my husband probably wouldn't be too thrilled with me sharing that with him. That naughty part of things was part of the reason I enjoyed it so much.

But I just got the feeling that I didn't need to worry about it either and that was even more satisfying to me. I couldn't quite pin down exactly why I didn't think I needed to worry about my author, but it may have had to do with the fact that he shared with me that the Diane story was actually based on someone else who'd sent him some fanmail. But that was it. He didn't divulge who it was, or shared a pic of that fan.

Besides, I was his muse. He wouldn't want to blow this. He was finally writing again and he said it was due to me. That made me feel very comfortable with him. So much so that my kinky mind started to go to work about other ways I could inspire him.

******

"You want to do what?" hubby was a bit incredulous at my suggestion after returning home, but he wasn't necessarily angry either.

"It's just been awhile," I sighed playfully and gave him my best cum-hither look. "It'll be fun. And you can even take pictures this time if you want to."

"Capturing the moment for posterity?" he chuckled. "What has gotten into you lately? First the escapade her in the kitchen yesterday and now you're craving girl-on-girl again all of a sudden."

"Most guys wouldn't complain," I replied in a coy tone.

"I didn't say I was complaining," he said matter-of-factly. "In fact, I'm all for it," he continued as he slid his hand around my waist.

"That's good to know," I cooed at him as I played with his hair while his grip shifted to my curvy backside.

******

Friday had finally arrived! I was set to meet hubby after work for some fun and games. In the few days since I'd made my suggestion, I'd been in contact with my author. He was still writing my story - expanding beyond the original masturbation. I had in fact sent him a few more pics of my tits, and even a couple of my pussy.

That was SO unlike me, but I got some kind of perverse pleasure out of it. But what I had planned next was really getting my juices flowing. If everything fell into place, then what I was going to send my author was going to inspire him a HELL of a lot more!

sds195
sds195
645 Followers