The muse

Story Info
A short story, letter style.
1k words
4.43
7.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quietly Tiger came into his room, the day had been long and arduous. He dropped his cloak on a nearby chair and that's when he sensed her ... maybe it was a sound from her breathing or maybe her scent but all of a sudden there she was. Hello sweetheart he purred softly I didn't expect to find you here. Of course you didn't she replied.. that's why they call it a surprise. I have seen your work my Tiger and I wanted to thank you in person. She walked over to him and gently caressed his ear with her fingertip. Tiger's heart pounded in his chest, desire welling inside him at so intimate a touch.

He purred deeply as he nuzzled her neck, the vibrations of his fur tickling her skin as she drew close to him. She reached up her arms on his shoulders running fingers over both his ears drawing him closer into her. "My love" he rumbled softly as his purrs deepened the vibrations traveling through her body setting off feelings deep inside her as she responded. "Oh tiger" she whispers to him as she pushes him back and slides on top of him. His fur silken soft on her skin his muscles ripping under her body, lightly he traces the tip of his tail up and down her thigh. Her legs begin to quiver at the caress of his tail and she kisses him passionately her breath becoming harder. He kisses her back sucking on her tongue as he gently trails a sprig of mistletoe berries up and down her back. The vibrations building inside her and the caressing of his tail and her back make her body heat and respond.

Kissing him hard she rubs herself into him desire burning in her eyes. Tiger looks deep into those burning embers of love seeing his own passion inflamed therein, his body responding to hers the swelling of his manhood pressing into her heat, as she wraps her legs around him Tiger sits up and leans forward laying her on her back his hands moving up and down her body exploring her fingers swirling around her nipples as they bud hard at his touch, feeling every soft tender inch of her form as his hands slid over her and down tracing the line of her tummy as he seeks lower fingers sliding over her sweetness feeling her harden under his palm as his fingers lightly brush up and down her folds, her hips moving back and forth sliding his fingers inside her.

Kissing her passionately kissing her neck and her breasts flicking her nipples with his tongue as his fingers moved inside her vibrating back and forth deep inside her, the wetness from her running over his fingers and hand as he kisses lower down her body his fur brushing along her tummy as he sinks lower kissing down her abdomen, sliding between her thighs as he kisses her clit tracing her folds with the tip of his tongue fingers sliding in and out of her carrying her sweetness to his lips as he sucks on her tender folds. Purring as he takes her into his mouth letting the vibrations ripple through her his tongue seeking inside her flicking back and forth deeper and deeper his arms under her thighs wrapping around to her front as his hands caress her body circling her nipples with his finger tips.

Pleasure exploding forth from her she can not contain it, her fingers rake along his arms as her body thrusts him deeper inside her, passion calling out from her "oh yes ... oh Tiger yesss." Tigers tongue flicking inside her, slipping out and swirling around her clit, lapping the sweetness as she cums hard this time her body rippling with the release his tongue licking her glistening bottom as the sweet nectar runs over it. She grips him tightly between her legs and rolls him over. Sliding down his body his fur tickling her as she glides, she comes down to feel his hardness throbbing against her, taking it in her hand she strokes up and down her fingers twining around the shaft as she slides it up and down against her clit. Rising she slips the throbbing rod inside her tight wetness and begins thrusting her hips back and forth moving the pulsing manhood back and forth inside her. Tigers hands glide over her body caressing her and exploring her, his fingers run up her neck and along the back of her ear, his fingers running through her hair brushing down her back.

Squeezing him tight inside her she moves up and down riding him faster and faster, his touch exciting her, the freedom of their bodies moving together in rhythm urging her to greater speed and force as she posts riding him harder and faster. His manhood throbbing and pulsing inside her, his hips moving in time with her, thrusting him deeper and deeper inside her. His breath rasping with hers as the move together, his hand sliding down her back and running a finger up and down her bottom. She rides him harder passion driving them as her body fills tight with pleasure the need to release again filling her. His passion throbbing inside her harder and faster the heat between them as she rides him driving him quickly to the edge.

His tail twitching rapidly sliding along the crease of her sweet bottom tickling her and rubbing her. In unison their body's tightening, Tiger calls out to her "oh yes my love my sweet" With a surge he cums deep inside of her filling her with his hot seed, the explosion inside her triggering her own release as she cums over his throbbing cock crying softly "oh Tiger". Their bodies still throbbing his inside of hers she lays on top of him and they kiss passionately sucking on each others tongues as they dance together, he wraps his arms around her nuzzling her and kissing her. "Oh my love what pleasure your heart brings to me what divine grace I am blessed with to hold you in my arms.