The Muse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he reached it, Henry stopped to take it in. Dark copper curls sat delicately on the alabaster skin, an almost perfect triangle running under the crease of her stomach and down the folds of her hips. Henry placed one long, lingering kiss in the centre of it as he traced his fingertips over her hips.

Looking up at Becks he found she was looking down on him, studying him, her fingers gently playing with her nipples.

"Open your legs." Henry said as he moved.

Becks opened her legs as she blushed furiously and watched as Henry placed himself between them. She took him in, his body was lean but showed signs of his age, a sprinkle of grey hairs on his chest, his stomach, while not flabby was not the taut one of a fit 20 year old, his cock was erect now and there was also a sprinkle of grey there too, but somehow it suddenly didn't matter. Nothing mattered.

Becks parted her legs wider and raised them, allowing him entry to her. Instead Henry got down until he was laying flat and his face was between Becks thighs. Becks was torn between curiosity and acute embarrassment. She had only been with two men in her life and both had simply fucked her. They were both one night stands with friends she had been attracted to which had not worked out.

She knew about oral sex but had never experienced it. Now as she lay on the bed, she watched in almost horrified fascination and dread as Henry bent his head to her.

Henry used one hand to part the copper curls and very slowly and gently ran his tongue down one side of the inner folds of her labia.

"OH!" Becks exclaimed.

Henry never said a word and never looked up, he simply ran his tongue down the other side. Becks exclaimed again, her knees coming up but her thighs remaining apart, making no move to close them or to stop Henry doing what he was doing.

Becks put her hand on Henrys head as he slid his own hands under hare backside and pulled her into him. He circled her clit with the tip of his tongue and ran it down the centre of her cunt sliding it deeply into her. Becks moaned deeply and held Henrys head in place, her hips moving up towards him as the sensations rippled through her, his tongue lapping her, tasting her, following the inner lines of her cunt, the folds, his tongue going places she had only ever explored with her fingers. Henry travelled downwards even further and flicked lightly over her tight puckered asshole. Becks suddenly froze.

Henry looked up and watched Becks as he gently laid soft kisses on her thighs, gauging her reaction. As he watched, he moved one of his hands from under her and brushed his fingers softly over her outer lips. Becks whimpered slightly and relaxed once more as Henry softly and slowly slid two fingers deep into her, Becks whimper turned to a deep moan as Henry started to work his fingers in and out of her, his thumb moving to her clit to be joined by his tongue, flickering over her now swollen nub, moving around in circles, pressing down softly but firmly, Becks hips moving in time with Henry.

Becks moans became increasingly louder and more constant. She felt her orgasm building, hovering on the edge of her consciousness until finally, just at the point that Henry sucked her clit into his mouth and bit it gently, she came. Wave after wave washed through her as her thighs came together, enclosing Henrys head between them as his fingers were gripped by her contracting cunt.

As Becks sighs and moans subsided, Henry once again laid gentle kisses over her. His tongue still working now and again, dipping between her lips to capture her taste. Henry took his fingers from Becks and sucked on them, savouring the taste of the woman beneath him.

Moving up slowly, he kissed his way back up Becks body, covering it with his own as he kissed his way up the entire length of her body, until he reached her face once more, kissing her lips as he moved to one side, gathering her in as she curled into him, her breathing recovering slowly as his fingers ran across her skin, gentling her.

Becks could feel his hardness against her thigh as she curled up into Henry. Her body reacted once more to his touch and she turned to him. He smiled as she looked at him.

"Hello." He smiled.

"Hiya." Becks replied with a small giggle.

She moved against him and kissed him, her tongue moving between his lips shyly until he captured it with his teeth and sucked it into his mouth, fucking it with his lips, his hand coming up to wind into Becks curls again, half combing them with his fingers, half pulling her head back.

Henry held Becks tongue between his teeth once more, biting hard and pulling it away from her and making her moan. Quickly he let it go and before she had a chance to react he caught her bottom lip. She pulled away as he bit down and he tugged on it and let go again with a snap of the teeth.

As he worked on her mouth, his fingers travelled down her body and he slid them into her wet cunt, the warmth of it making him moan as he started to rub her clit once more. Becks hips began to move automatically against him and she lifted one leg and wrapped it around his hip, turning sideways towards him fully.

Henrys cock nestled in the cleft between her thighs, hard, twitching slightly as it looked for a home. He moved from her face and kissed her neck as he rolled her onto her back and moved his body between her thighs once more.

Raising himself slightly he took his hand away and positioned himself. Becks wrapped her legs around him, her hips raising slightly, her lips parting. Henry slid into her with a growl as her tight cunt opened up for him and she gasped at the intrusion. Whilst he wasn't the largest at just over 7 inches, his cock was thick and he filled her fully. She wrapped her legs around his hips tightly as his entire length filled her and she felt his balls push against her.

Henry raised himself onto his knees and reached behind him. Taking one leg in each hand he took Becks legs from behind him and held them out wide. Looking down, he watched as he rocked his hips into Becks, his cock sliding in and out of Becks wet cunt, leaving him glistening in the light. He moaned as he watched it, her wetness was audible as she raised her hips to meet each stroke from him.

Becks moaned as Henry filled her cunt, his strokes long, slow and deep, each one stretching the walls of her cunt. Each one hitting rock bottom, making her move into him further. Henry increased the tempo, starting to thrust into her further, holding her legs as wide as they would go as he alternated between watching her face and watching himself thrust in and out of her.

He stopped and pulled out of Becks. She looked at him quizzically.

"Turn over." He said softly but firmly.

Becks did as she was asked and Henry took hold of her hips and lifted her. In one swift move he entered her again, deep and hard. Becks gasped as his sudden thrust took her breath away. She drew in a ragged breath and moaned as Henry continued to thrust into her, her hips moving back against his as he felt his balls slap gently against her clit.

Encouraged further, Henry increased the speed once more and looked down as his hips pistoned into her. Her round, firm backside moving towards him rhythmically. His dark tanned hands gripping her hips as he pulled her into them, each time she pushed back harder, encouraged by Henry.

Becks moans were almost constant now, mirrored by animal growls from Henry as he pistoned into her repeatedly. As Becks slammed back against him, the momentum swung his ball sac onto her, slapping against her clit, increasing her need, her elbows locked and her arms straight. Her breasts swung slightly and the cascades of curls swung in time with the rest of her body.

Henry let go of her hips and placed one hand in the small of her back. The other reached forward and grabbed a handful of curls, pulling her towards him, his hips slamming into her over and over as he listened to her moans reach a crescendo.

Becks entire body was on fire, Henrys cock filled her cunt fully and his balls against her clit was pushing her even further. She slammed back against him, her buttocks slapping against his pelvis as she took him deeply over and over. Her orgasm started in the pit of her stomach like a small fire as its warmth spread over her entire body. She trembled and her body bucked as her cunt contracted then exploded to clamp Henrys cock, milking it as the walls of her cunt rippled around him.

Henry never missed a stroke as Becks orgasm filled her, an animal growl left him and he felt his balls tighten. With one last massive thrust he came, throwing his head back and roaring towards the ceiling. Becks continued to roll her hips against him as he filled her cunt with hot, creamy, white cum. With a final shudder, he leaned against Becks, his legs trembling, breathing heavily.

Becks slowly slid down onto her stomach, Henry sliding out of her, a last moan leaving her as she did. Moving to one side, he lay the length of Becks and gathered her into him, her back to him as she whimpered softly. He kissed her neck and shoulders, moving her hair to do it. His hand sliding around to cup her breast lightly, his thumb stroking her skin. She murmured softly, took a deep ragged breath and curled into him.

They lay entwined for a while, each quiet and in their own thoughts. Eventually Becks turned and faced Henry. Henry looked at her and kissed her softly smiling to himself.

"What?" Becks said.

"Oh I was wondering earlier how I could possibly remember your colouring to make it right," he said grinning. "Now I'm not entirely sure I will ever forget."

Becks laughed and blushed all at the same time. Henry kissed the end of her nose.

"Shall I go and start on the canvas? You can come and watch if you want, I shouldn't need you to pose again." Henry asked Becks.

"That would be good." she answered.

They both got up off the bed and Becks padded off to the bathroom. Henry walked past the closed door.

"Get a shower, I'll see you downstairs." He called.

20 minutes later, Becks appeared and wandered naked into the studio. Crossing to the couch, she picked up her clothes and put them back on. Turning, she watched Henry who was now engrossed in the canvas. She picked up her coffee cup that Henry had left and sat down on the floor. Watching, she saw herself come to life.

The day passed and Henry hardly said a word. Becks brought coffee in and replenished his cup and occasionally Henry would look up at her, study her and look back at his canvas again. As the sun started to set, her stomach growled loudly and Henry looked up with a scowl.

"Oh my lord, Becks I am SO sorry. I've ignored you all day." Henry looked ashamed.

"It's ok, I've loved watching you work." Becks replied looking at the canvas.

"It's nowhere near finished." Henry said, eyeing it self critically.

"I know, but it's already beautiful." she replied wistfully.

Henry smiled and walked over to her. Wrapping his arms around Becks, he gave her a soft kiss.

"You're the beautiful one." He said quietly.

Becks blushed and looked at him. Suddenly overcome, she hugged him close.

"Thank you." She whispered.

Henry smiled and kissed her again.

"Can I offer you some dinner?" he said hopefully.

"No, thank you," she answered with a regretful sigh. "I had better go, mum and dad are expecting me."

She turned away from him and picked up her hat. Putting it on, she turned back to him and gave him a brilliant smile.

"I'll see you soon?" she asked,.

"Of course," he replied. "I'll see you in the bar."

They walked to the door and Becks kissed him. Turning, she walked down the road without looking back.

Becks didn't see Henry for almost a fortnight, until her leaving party at the hotel. As she stood talking to her friends, she felt a hand at the small of her back. She turned to find Henry standing behind her and broke into a wide smile.

"Hello young lady." Henry said with a smile.

Becks embraced him warmly and kissed him on the cheek.

"Hello Henry, where have you been?" Becks said as she smiled at him.

"Finishing your present of course," he replied. "I've got it with me but it's quite large so I need somewhere to leave it."

"Ummmmmm oh!" Becks said thinking furiously. "I know, bring it into the staff room and I'll take it home from there."

Henry acknowledged Becks and left the bar. He went to reception and picked up the large canvas he had left propped against the front desk. Carrying the brown wrapped canvas, he went into the staff room. He propped it up on two chairs and made his way back into the bar. He crossed over to Becks.

"It's in there, I'm not stopping." He said to her.

Becks was suddenly disappointed and turned to her friends. She excused herself and walked out of the front of the hotel with Henry. Walking to the end of the drive in companionable silence. At the end of the drive Henry turned to Becks.

"I hope you like it," he said quietly. "Come and see me during the holidays when you come home?"

"Of course I will," Becks answered. "and I'm sure it's beautiful."

Becks wrapped her arms around Henrys neck and kissed him gently. Henry responded and turned it into a long lingering kiss. When they finally broke, Becks was breathless and craving more.

Henry smiled, kissed the end of Becks nose and turned towards home. Becks watched until he was out of sight and returned to the party.

The next morning, she got up and saw the canvas sitting against the wall. Walking over, she saw that Henry had stuck an envelope to one corner. She removed it and then holding her breath, the wrapping around the painting was slowly peeled off. Moving back to her bed, she sat down and stared at the painting.

Staring back at her were her eyes. Henry had captured the colours of her skin and hair perfectly and memories of the day came flooding back to her. She remembered the envelope in her hand and opened it.

A smile spread across her face as she read the card. 'My muse. With love H'. Her eyes sparkled as she looked once more at the painting, trying to decide where she could hang it.

A mile away, Henry sat in his studio, coffee in his hand, lost in thought as he looked up at the pair of the one Becks was looking at, a smile on his face as he remembered the day. Too old, he thought with a rueful smile and shake of his head.

12