The Museum Pt. 01 of 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,397 Followers

That Thursday morning, I even caught myself giving extra thoughts to what I was going to wear. Eventually I decided on a black knee-high skirt, with stockings underneath, a white blouse and a grey jacket. I couldn't believe I was dressing up to charm Eddy.

Was that really the best of ideas? Did I really need to entice him further? Wasn't he forward enough as it was?

I knew it was wrong, but I blatantly ignored the little alarm bells going off in my head. After a long and tedious day, I arrived at the museum around 5.50pm. I was a little later than usual, but as I wasn't bound by the normal opening hours so it didn't really matter. I had already sent a text to my boyfriend that I'd be home late, so I was covered.

I ran into Eddy just outside of the Gauguin gallery. He smiled and nodded his head politely as I passed him, but didn't speak or touch me. I figured he was on his way to lock up and that he'd come and find me as quickly as he could. I was right...

About fifteen minutes later, I found him waiting for me in the hallway as I left the Seurat exhibit. He waited to see which gallery I was going to go next and then quickly moved to block my entry.

"I am sorry ma'am," he addressed me formally, "The Cézanne gallery has a very delicate floor, I am going to have to ask you to take off your high heels."

"Oh uh, sure, no problem," I stammered, genuinely surprised. I kicked off my shoes and entered the Cézanne gallery on my stockings. I had a pretty good idea where he was going with this little roleplay, and truth be told, I was a bit curious to see how far I was willing to play along.

I moved through the gallery a lot faster than usual and found Eddy waiting for me at the entrance of the Matisse gallery. Although I had to step over my shoes upon exiting the Cézanne gallery, I knew he didn't want me putting them back on, so I continued as I was, on my stockings.

"Sorry miss, no metal in Matisse gallery," he said, holding out his arm to stop me.

"But I don't have any metal with me," I replied, playing dumb. He reached out and tapped the zipper of my skirt.

"Oh, I am sorry," I said as I unbuttoned and unzipped my skirt, letting it fall down to my feet. I could feel my twat getting wet as Eddy gawked at white panties. I stepped out of my skirt and walked into the gallery. I moved around the exhibit so fast that I barely had time to look at the paintings. Up next was the Pissarro gallery, Eddy was already waiting at the entryway.

"Excuse me miss, no white clothing in the Pissarro gallery, it throws off the reflection of the spotlights," he said, taking out his big cock and stroking it a couple of times. I looked down at my white blouse, realizing I wasn't going to be able to take it off without taking off the jacket as well. And so, as I stared down at his dick getting stroked, I took off both items of clothing, revealing my flesh colored bra.

When I was about to head in -- thinking I was okay -- Eddy stopped me, holding out his free hand.

"Miss..."

"Yes?"

"The panties..."

Shit, that's right, I was wearing white panties! I hesitated for a moment, but then hooked my thumbs behind the waistband and simply took 'm off, revealing my twat to him for the first time. Well played, I thought to myself, complimenting Eddy as he had managed to make me get rid of three pieces of clothing in one swoop.

My body was trembling, as I stood there, letting him gawk at my most private area, while he jacked off. I felt so wickedly naughty, so fucking horny, that I lowered my right hand and used my index and middle finger to pull my cunt lips apart and held my pussy open for him.

"Oh, you little whore!" he whispered, not having expected such lewd behavior from me, as he began jacking off faster, his tongue hanging out of his mouth, clearly horny as fuck. This was the first time anyone had called me a whore to my face; I mean, my boyfriend had called his little slut or cock tease before, but not the W-word.

Under normal circumstances, I would have been outraged and offended, but considering how I was behaving, I could hardly blame him. After letting him enjoy the view for another twenty seconds or so, I turned around and moved into the gallery. It felt weird, walking around the museum in just my bra and stockings, but it was also making me very, very wet.

I nearly sprinted around the room, paying no attention to any of the art pieces, returning to the exit in less than thirty seconds. As I walked out into the hallway, I noticed Eddy waiting for me at the Prendergast exhibit. Horny as fuck, I walked up to him, fully prepared and eagerly expecting to take off my bra and/or stockings. I stared down at his right hand pumping his throbbing erection and wondered what excuse he had cooked up this time.

"Excuse me miss," he said. There we go, I thought to myself, getting ready to get completely naked for him. But instead of telling me what to take off, he seemed to be making a thorough visual inspection of my entire body, front and back. He came in for such a close look that I could feel his hot breath on my naked skin. God, he was making me so fucking horny!

Then suddenly, he stepped back and said, "Sorry miss, I can't let you go in."

"Why not?" I asked.

"No cum," he said, still jacking his big dick.

"Ex... excuse me?" I stammered, not sure if I had heard him correctly.

"I can't let you enter the Prendergast gallery without cum on your body," he stated bluntly.

Oh shit, I thought to myself, he had decided to skip a few steps. He wasn't interested in seeing my tits or in me taking off my stockings, he wanted to shoot his cum on me. And I was going to let him, there was no doubt about that!

Trembling with lust, I looked down at him stroking his big dick and asked, "Could you... perhaps..."

"Sure," he blurted out, "Turn around and get on your knees!"

I did as I was told, getting on my knees with my back towards him, looking straight ahead, my hands obediently on my knees.

Barely eight seconds later, I suddenly felt a big spray across my back, and another one, and another one, then dozens of small droplets all over. When I eventually felt him step away, I got up, turned around and asked, "Can I go in now?"

"Sure," he panted, leaning with his back against the wall. I walked in and pretended to look around at the paintings, while in fact I was enjoying the slutty feeling of walking around in my bare cunt with a cum-soaked backside. After moving through the gallery as quickly as I could, I found myself back in the main corridor.

Unable to focus on any more art tonight, I began putting on my clothes again, starting with my panties and skirt. For some reason, I didn't even consider cleaning off Eddy's cum off my back and just put my blouse and jacket on. I pretended not to feel -- or enjoy -- my blouse sticking to my cum-drenched skin as I put on my high heels.

"I'd better be going," I said, not knowing what else to say or do.

"Okay," Eddy replied, stuffing his flaccid cock in his pants, zipping up and escorting me to the side entrance. When we got there, I got the feeling that he wanted to kiss me as we said goodbye, leaning in a little bit, but before I had the nerve to meet him halfway, he chickened out and said, "OK, see you next week?"

"Actually, one of my late classes got cancelled tomorrow. I could come over, if that's okay," I stammered.

"Off course it's okay, it's a public museum," he quipped.

"Yes, off course," I said, feeling kind of stupid for putting it that way. I couldn't believe how nervous I was. I was acting like a high school girl in love, only this -- whatever this was -- had nothing to do with love; this was pure lust! I was feeling so raunchy and slutty that, for a moment, I considered masturbating in the car, but ultimately I decided against it. I'd be back at the museum tomorrow, and judging from how things were progressing between Eddy and me, I was probably going to get his cock inside of me somehow.

Eddy, empowered by the fact that I hadn't discouraged him in any way during my previous visits, must have been thinking the same thing. When I walked into the museum the next day, around 5pm, he came up to me, looking me up and down, with a big smile on his face. I was wearing a short, dark green dress, adorned with small golden leaflets and a narrow, brown leather belt, with brown see-through pantyhose.

"Will you meet me in my office after I've closed up, say 10 past 6?" he asked.

"Ok," I replied.

Now that I knew he probably wasn't going to try or do anything before I got to his office, I found it much easier to concentrate on the actual art and so the hour I had to fill flew by. At around 6.10pm, I made my way to the office and knocked on the door.

When Eddy opened the door, I was surprised to see his desk standing in the middle of the room, cleared of all work-related items, and sat as a table, with plates, wineglasses and cutlery, including cotton napkins. After escorting me to my chair -- a rolling desk chair he'd probably borrowed from somewhere -- he pulled a lighter out of his pocket and lit the two candles in front of me. He then turned off the main light, which created a surprisingly cozy and romantic atmosphere.

"I hope you like Italian food," he said as he walked over to the far wall and activated the little microwave oven.

"I am sorry I have to use a microwave, but it's either that or cold lasagna," he smiled.

"Mmmm lasagna," I said.

"Yeah, it's my mother's recipe, but I gave it a few tweaks, I hope you'll like it," he said as he walked back to the desk, holding a bottle of red wine.

"Wait, you made the lasagna yourself?" I asked, surprised.

"Yes, I like to cook, but mostly Italian food," he replied as he opened the bottle and poured each of us half a glass.

As he sat down across from me, I raised my glass and asked, "To what shall we toast?"

"To dessert!" he replied enthusiastically.

"There's dessert too?" I asked, with a big smile on my face.

"There sure is," he said as he took a swig of wine, just as the microwave chimed.

The lasagna was delicious, as was the wine. We talked for about an hour, about the museum, my passion for art, his passion for cooking Italian food and my work as a professor. Then suddenly, Eddy said, "Okay, time for dessert!"

"Oh, I don't know," I said, "I am still pretty full from the lasagna!"

"Well, dessert is optional of course, you can say no," he said nervously as he got up and unzipped and unbuttoned his pants. He slowly walked over to my side of the desk and didn't pull out his rock hard cock until he was standing right next to me, giving me every chance to decline.

I looked at it -- I didn't even pretend to be surprised anymore -- and slowly moved my mouth towards it, whispering, "Well, it would be rude to at least not have a taste!"

Before I could change my mind or chicken out, I opened my mouth and slid my lips over the tip. He gasped. Without making him wait, I pushed my mouth further down his huge shaft, slowly but deliberately, as far as I could take it, which was about three quarters. Then I began bobbing my head up and down his impressively hard shaft. Judging from the moaning, gasping and the occasional grunt, I was doing a pretty good job.

Somewhere in the back of my head, there was a soft voice asking me what the hell I was doing sucking off Eddy in the office of the museum after hours, when I hadn't given my boyfriend a proper blowjob in several weeks. That voice quickly vanished however, along with any other reservations I had. Pretty soon, I had my hand wrapped around the base of his huge dong and was jacking him off, while I continued sucking him off eagerly. I never stopped and I never let up. I kept bobbing my head up and down his shaft till he blew his load in my mouth many, many minutes later.

"I am cumming," was all the warning I got, but it was more than I needed. There was no way I was going to stop or make him cum on the floor. I wanted his sperm in my mouth, I wanted to taste it and swallow it, which was -- curiously -- more than what I usually did for Dwayne.

I kept sucking him till he went limp in my mouth, then let it slip out and swallowed every drop of his warm, thick, juicy cum. He gave me a kiss on the forehead and then walked back to his seat, slumping down as he looked at me and moaned, "Wauw!"

I smiled self-consciously as I licked my lips.

"That was amazing," he smiled.

"Thank you," I replied bashfully.

Then there was the unavoidable awkward silence. Luckily it didn't last that long.

"I don't know how long you're staying, but maybe you could swallow another load later on?" he blurted out, obviously testing me, seeing how far he could push me.

"It will be my pleasure," I replied, smiling back at him, acting like a genuine cumslut.

He was taken aback for a moment by my forward and positive response, but quickly recovered as he asked, "In the meantime, why don't you show me a few of your favorite art pieces?"

And so I did. After finishing our wine, I took Eddy on a tour of my favorite galleries, talking his ear off for the longest time. Although he didn't care one bit about art, he seemed to be making a genuine effort and listened attentively to everything I was saying. I'd like to think that a small part of my enthusiasm rubbed off on him, even if it was just a very, very small part.

It was past 9.15pm when we passed by the office again. In need of some sugar, I took some change from my purse and made my way to the vending machine in the main entrance hall. Eddy, in the mood for some different kind of sugar, walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around me as I put my first coin into the machine, and began kissing my ear lobe. I giggled and tried to wriggle free long enough to finish my purchase, but Eddy wouldn't wait. Pretty soon his tongue was in my ear, and both his hands were on my boobs, gently squeezing them through my dress.

My giggle turned into more of a faint laugh as lust was taking over and his actions became more arousing than funny. Just as I had inserted the last coin, he grabbed the hem of my dress and began pulling it up, slowly at first, as he leaned into me a little bit more. Out of reflex, I put my hands against the Plexiglas of the vending machine to stop me from toppling over. This effectively gave Eddy free reign to do as he pleased and he realized that; he suddenly pulled my dress up the rest of the way in one quick motion, as far as it would go, exposing my black bra. He then moved his hands down to my pantyhose and pushed them down, along with my black panties, so that my ass was exposed. Then, he grabbed me by my shoulders and spun me around, keeping me pinned to the machine with his left hand, while his right one reached into my bra and pulled my right tit out. Then, he did the same to the left one. Without actually taking off any of my clothes, he had completely undressed me!

I gasped and my cunt twitched as I realized that this was the first time Eddy saw my tits. There was now nothing private about my body anymore -- especially after letting him see up my cunt, yesterday. Eddy didn't waste a lot of time enjoying the view however, as he leaned in and kissed me full on the lips, while his hands started roaming my body. Yes, the way he had pushed my clothes out of the way was lewd and uncomfortable, but I was too busy kissing him back to care. His hands seemed to be everywhere at once; on my tits, on my twat, on my ass, in my hair!

On top of that, he was adept and passionate kisser, which only helped to make me even hornier. Suddenly, I reached out and started undoing his pants while continuing the kiss. I reached inside his boxers and as soon as my hand wrapped around his huge, throbbing cock -- I couldn't believe how big and hard it already was -- I couldn't control myself any longer. I broke the kiss and squatted down, sliding my back down against the Plexiglas of the vending machine, and wrapping my eager, slutty mouth over his pole. My pantyhose and panties, which Eddy had only lowered far enough to expose my twat and ass, got stretched beyond their limits as I squatted down, and ripped at the seams.

I didn't care and began bobbing my head up and down Eddy's cock, as my right hand instinctively reached in between my own legs and started playing with my clit. Less than a minute later, I had two fingers lodged up my soaking wet twat, stimulating the crap out of myself.

Except for the droning of the vending machine, the museum was completely quiet, and as such, my sucking and fingering noises were the only sounds audible. I quickly realized they were making me wetter -- and Eddy harder -- and so I deliberately tried being as loud as I could at both activities. It was a vicious circle, which culminated in a massive release about three minutes later.

I started convulsing, moaning around Eddy's fuck tube in the process, and slamming my back against the vending machine, over and over again. This in turn excited Eddy to such a degree that he started shuddering himself, whispering, "Oh fuck, are you cumming?"

"Uhuh," I confirmed, while still sucking him off for all I was worth.

"Fuck yes!" he said as I felt him tensing up. Knowing what was about to happen, I started tugging his cock a bit faster with my left hand and at the same time exerting a little more pressure with my lips. I was soon rewarded with a gush of warm, gooey spunk. I kept sucking until both our orgasms were over.

He stumbled back, clearly impressed with my blowjob technique, gave me a dirty look and said, "Damn girl!"

I smiled bashfully as I got up, yet I didn't swallow. I just swirled my tongue around in my mouth, savoring the taste of his fresh cum. He looked at my cheeks, knowing what I was doing but having a hard time believing it -- judging from the look on his face. I began readjusting my clothes, strangely unashamed of my lewd behavior and kept moving my tongue around in his cum for another minute or so. I then turned around and finally concluded my purchase by pressing the appropriate button on the vending machine, bent down to take the power bar from the machine and got back up, looking him straight in the eye before swallowing his warm goo in one big, obvious gulp.

"Damn, you're nasty," he said with a big grin of his face, "You really like cum, huh?"

I smiled and shrugged my shoulders as I took a bite from my power bar. As he stuffed his cock back in his pants, I glanced at my watch and realized it was time to go home.

"I uhm... I should go," I said.

"Oh okay," he replied as he zipped up his pants, "Thanks for the tour, it was very informative."

"I'll bet it was," I quipped as he walked me to the side entrance, "Thanks for dinner!"

"You're welcome," he replied.

"And for dessert," I added with a wicked grin.

"Also welcome."

"And for the snack," I said, feeling quite slutty for pointing out that I had sucked the cum from his balls, not once, but twice. He just smiled, turned to face me -- as we had arrived at the side entrance -- and kissed me, while his hands began groping my tits.

Our goodbye kiss lasted for about two minutes, after which he unlocked the side door and brazenly asked, "So, when can I fuck you?"

Not exactly the question I was expecting, off course, and so I didn't know what to respond. I was speechless -- not offended or angry, just speechless.

"Tuesday?" he asked, making an educated guess.

"Uh... I... uh... yes, Tuesday is good, I can uh... swing by on Tuesday," I stammered, realizing fully well I was agreeing to something more than just another visit.

"Okay, see you then," he said casually, holding the door open. I stepped out, still dubious about the situation, but unable -- or unwilling -- to do anything about it.

As I walked to my car, I realized that if I showed up at the museum on Tuesday, I was going to get fucked... fucked hard, most likely!

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,397 Followers