The Museum Pt. 03 of 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After barely ten seconds of this, I began moaning - and it was not for show - as I felt all these strange, new wonderful sensations slowly culminating into one big, familiar feeling. By a stroke of luck, Eddy seemed to be rapidly approaching his climax as well. He stepped over the rope and walked right up to me, whacking off passionately right next to my face. His cock was as big and as fat as I had ever seen it.

I closed my eyes and allowed Eddy to cum in my face, marking me as his own. Feeling Eddy's cum rain down on my slut face while I was still sliding the third dildo in and out of my mouth, made me even raunchier than I already was. While I started fucking my twat harder with the second dildo, I began humping the metal dildo, forcing it even deeper up my ass. I climaxed like never before, and as my body violently convulsed over and over again, I furiously bobbed my head up and down the third dildo in my slut mouth, muffling my screams.

Realizing my ass was already going to be hurting - and feeling extremely depraved - I reckoned I might as well make myself raw and sore in my other holes as well. In the heat of my orgasmic moment, I began smashing the second dildo into my twat harder and rougher than before. At the same time, I curled my lips over my teeth and pressed down hard on the third dildo, deliberately abrading my lips, making that by the time I was done, they'd feel raw too.

When my climax was over, I spat out dildo number three and collapsed on the floor, letting numbers one and two just slip out of me. Eddy laid down beside me and wrapped his arms around me, whispering, "You... are such... a fucking slut!"

I giggled, as I felt his cum drying on my face. Having cum twice already, Eddy dozed off within minutes. When he was fast asleep, I carefully wriggled myself out of his warm embrace, got up and went to get my clothes. After putting them on, I walked around the museum, visiting some of my favorite galleries. With all the slutting around I had been doing lately, it would be easy to forget that there was also art to appreciate.

Around 9pm, I decided to call it a night and headed back to where I had left Eddy. I woke him up gently and told him I needed to go home. After elaborately stretching and yawning, he got up and escorted me to the side entrance, butt naked.

"So, is my punishment over?" I asked, sheepishly.

"Almost, there's one more thing... can you be here tomorrow, around 9.30?"

"Uh, I'll have to lie to Dwayne, but yeah, I can probably make it," I replied.

"Good, wear something classy and don't tell anyone you'll be at the museum," Eddy said.

"Oookay," I replied, not having a clue what he had in mind.

Just as I was about to step out, he put his thumb and index finger on my chin and gently turned my face towards the light.

"Is... that my cum?" he asked, surprised. I nodded, not knowing what else to say or do.

"I figured you would have cleaned it up by now," he whispered, clearly delighted that I hadn't.

"I guess I just like walking around with your sperm on my face," I replied, giving him a wicked smile.

"Take off your clothes," he commanded as he closed the door. Knowing fully well that this extra activity would make me even later then I already was, I obeyed without hesitation and took everything off, again. Next thing I knew, he sank to his knees and pulled me down with him, taking my right hand and putting it on his hard, pulsating cock. I smiled and looked him in the eye as I started giving him a handjob right there, in front of the side exit, stark naked. He played with my tits, my twat and my clit. He even poked around my ass with his index finger for a bit.

After about eight minutes, he suddenly lunged forward and upwards, pushing my hand away and jacking himself to a finish over my belly and the underside of my fat tits.

"Ah thanks," he grunted, visibly relieved that he'd gotten that last load out of his balls.

"You're welcome," I giggled as I got up and started putting my clothes back on, not bothering with cleaning or wiping off this load either. After giving him a kiss good night, I stepped out and rushed over to my car.

By the time I got home to my boyfriend, I had fabricated a whole story about how several of my friends wanted to have an impromptu girls' night the next day, and how I had already cancelled my yoga class for this week. I couldn't say if he truly believed me or not, but a - cold and detached - handjob seemed to put an end to whatever doubts he had. Although Eddy's sperm was still in my twat, on my face and on my chest, I didn't allow Dwayne to cum on me, and made him shoot all over the couch instead. Feeling pretty tired, I was in bed barely ten minutes later.

The following evening, after muddling through the day as best as I could, I went home and prepared a light dinner for Dwayne and myself - something I hadn't done in a while. When he volunteered to clean up and do the dishes, so I could put my feet up for a while, I was pleasantly surprised. I glanced at the clock and figured I had some time to reward him for being so considerate and helpful.

I did put my feet up... on the dinner table. Dwayne eagerly got on his knees and licked my twat for about ten minutes - he loves doing that. Then, I got down on my knees as well and gave him a quick handjob, under the table. After making him spurt on the floor, I went to watch some tv for about fifteen minutes, then headed upstairs to get ready. I took a long, hot shower, did my hair and squeezed myself into a black, midi evening dress. I looked pretty damn awesome, even if I do say so myself!

After giving Dwayne a kiss good night, telling him not to wait up, I got into my car and drove over to the museum, feeling pretty nervous - and a tad horny. I headed over to the side entrance and knocked. When, after more than forty seconds, there was no answer, I texted Eddy. He replied that he would come and get me. After making me wait for another minute or so, he finally opened the door and let me in. He was wearing a black suit, would you believe it!

"Ready for the big finale?" he asked, clearly also a little nervous.

"I guess," I smiled.

"Here, put this on..." he said, handing me a white Venetian mask, as he put on a black one. Although a bit confused, I did as I was told, figuring I would find out soon enough what this was all about.

"Okay, first, we take a little walk," he said as he locked the side entrance and escorted me to the basement door. We had walked by it many times before - each time I had left the museum out this way - but I had never paid any attention to it.

"This building dates back to the 1930s," he said as he guided me down the small, wooden, worn-out staircase, "but I don't think this basement has ever had any real purpose, other than housing water pipes and electricity cables."

After reaching the basement floor, he used his flash light to guide the way as he took my hand and led me down several small, creepy corridors. I wasn't scared, but I wasn't particularly at ease either.

"I think this used to be a smuggler's route for alcohol or weapons," he said as he pointed towards a large hole in the outer wall. It had been boarded up a long time ago, but had recently been reopened - by Eddy, I assumed.

"It runs under the street, all the way to the other side," he said, referring to the tunnel he was slowly getting into. As he was still holding my hand, I had little other choice than to lower my head and follow him in.

"Almost there," he said, as we reached the end of the spooky tunnel. Once we were out, the situation didn't improve much though. The basement on this side of the street was even dirtier and more decrepit than the museum basement.

"This building has been abandoned for decades, no one ever comes here... except for squatters," Eddy said as we walked up the concrete stairs, up to the second floor.

"Before we can get to the romantic stuff, I'll have to unload first," Eddy confessed, as he switched off his flash light. Although there was no lighting in the building itself, the street lights provided sufficient illumination through the boarded up windows, to be able to move around. He walked over to an old, dirty matrass, lying on the murky floor, just behind the stairs. I looked at him, slightly confused - although I could guess what he had in mind.

"Take off your dress, and get on your back," he said, as he whipped out his cock. Although the matrass looked like I could get an infection from simply looking at it, I was too fucking horny and too much of Eddy's slut to refuse. I walked over to him, turned my back towards him and whispered, "Unzip me, will ya..."

He gently lowered the zipper, then watched me as I sensually slid out of the dress.

"Here," he said, as he took my dress and theater mask from me and gently hung up both items on a piece of metal, extruding from the wall. Next, I squatted down and slowly - and slightly reluctantly - reclined on the matrass. Eddy didn't waste any time and kneeled down between my legs, pulled my black panties out of the way and stuffed his hard, throbbing cock up my twat. Without any kind of foreplay - not that I needed any - he grabbed my legs, folded them back onto me and began jackhammering my twat. God, how I loved his fat cock!

He fucked me hard and raw... and fast! After fucking me for barely two minutes, he arched his back and shot his load into me, while moaning loudly. As soon as he had dismounted me, I jumped up from the matrass, and wiped my back everywhere I could reach with both hands. After stuffing his cock back in his pants and zipping up, he handed me my dress, helped me keep my balance as I put it back on and zipped me back up.

"Okay, onto the final stop," he said as he handed me my mask again. After climbing three more floors, we arrived at the top of the staircase.

"Keep your mask on from here on out, okay?" Eddy whispered as he opened the white, metal door in front of us and stepped onto the roof. I nodded and followed him, barely able to contain my curiosity. It was pretty dark up there, probably because we were on the roof of the second highest building of the block - and therefor higher than the street lights.

"Wait for it," he said as he picked up an orange power extension cord and plugged it into a power outlet, right next to the door. To my surprise, several strings of Christmas lights switched on, about ten meters from where we were standing, illuminating a square-shaped part of the roof. Aside from a table set for two, there were also several coolers positioned all around the area.

"Hang on, one more second," Eddy said as he rushed over to the table, picked up a lighter and lit the three candles in the middle of the table. Luckily, it was a calm and wind-free night.

I walked up to the table and asked, with a big surprised grin on my face, "Oh my god, how did you get all this up here?"

"In many, many trips," Eddy smiled as he took my hand and escorted me to my chair.

"All of this, for me?" I asked dumbfounded, as he pulled out my chair and helped me sit down.

"Off course," he said, "Believe it or not, but you're more than just a fuck slut to me, you know."

I chuckled, taking his foul-mouthed remark as a compliment. He bent down and took a bottle of champagne out of the nearest cooler, while I looked around - still amazed at the trouble he'd gone through, just to surprise me.

As he poured the champagne, I asked, "So, why the masks?"

"You know where we are?"

"Uh, yeah... up on Fifth, facing Coventry?" I said, only about seventy percent sure.

He nodded, confirming my assumption and said, "You know that Caribbean bar on Fifth?"

"Not really," I admitted.

"Well, that's their roof bar," Eddy said, pointing to his left - my right - at the building across the street, "It opens at 10pm."

Although I still didn't understand completely, I assumed that he didn't want people from the bar to recognize us. Because their roof was several meters higher than ours, they would have a prime view of our roof - and especially the well-lit area, where we were sitting.

"A toast..." he said as he held up his glass, "... you're gorgeous, kind, warm, funny, smart... and a willing whore, up for anything."

"Thanks, I guess," I giggled.

After we sipped from our glass, he said, "Your turn."

"Mmmm, a nasty toast..." I whispered, thinking for a few seconds.

"All right," I said, raising my glass again, "You've got a foul mouth, loose hands, a perverted mind, a big, fat cock and some damn tasty sperm... how's that?"

"Pretty good," he smiled, "I think we'd better stop toasting or we'll never got to dinner."

I smiled and as I sipped from my glass once again, he got up and started taking plastic containers out of the coolers, placing them on the table. He had coleslaw, potato salad, pasta salad, two types of bread, roasted salmon, ham, chicken drumsticks, stuffed peppers and three dips. It was quite a tasty-looking spread. Paired with the red wine Eddy had selected, it was, without a doubt, one of the best meals I had had in recent years.

During dinner, we talked about how, over the last two weeks, he had planned and organized this little soiree. From opening up the basement tunnel on both sides, to hauling everything up onto the roof, to preparing the menu. Over the course of our dinner, the rooftop across the street became increasingly more crowded as the music became louder and louder. By the time we moved onto dessert - Eddy had made tiramisu, which was divine - the Caribbean bar was bustling with activity.

Around 11pm, after talking for a little while longer, Eddy suddenly said, "Okay peaches, time to take off your clothes."

I could tell from the horny look on his face that he wasn't kidding, so I got up and took off my dress, then my black bra and finally my panties. Meanwhile, he also stripped and we both sat back down, stark naked. Now, the masks started making a little more sense.

Almost immediately after sitting back down, Eddy started pumping his dick, jacking off while he continued talking to me. As I glanced over, across the street, every now and again, I could see people - mostly guys - staring at us, probably trying to determine if what they were seeing, was real. After watching Eddy masturbate for a few minutes, I put my left leg up on the table and started playing with my tits and twat as well. From the corner of my eye, I could see that our little performance was drawing quite some attention, as more and more people came up to the railing to have a look. Some of them even started taking pictures with their smartphones.

"Come suck my dick," Eddy said, turning his chair, so that he was facing the bar. I got up and got on my knees in front of him, triggering several cheers from our audience. God, I felt like a slut! As I was sucking and slobbering all over Eddy's cock, I suddenly realized that the crowd had a prime view of my backside. Already feeling nasty and horny, I decided to give them an even better view and put both hands on my ass, pulling my cheeks apart as far as I could.

The number of flashes that went off suddenly increased tenfold. The more pictures were taken, and the more cheering they did, the hornier I got. When I thought of all those people having a picture - probably a close-up, modern phones would surely be able to zoom in all the way - of most intimate area, my pussy started dripping. Next thing I knew, I was fingering myself like crazy, ramming two fingers of my right hand in and out of my twat, while I was still holding my ass open with my left hand, and frantically bobbing my head up and down Eddy enormous erection.

After a while, Eddy stood up and pushed me down on my back - luckily he had covered the square area with blankets - then mounted me with great ease. After fucking me for a bit, he pulled out and scooted over to my head, where he hung his dick - wet with my cunt juices - in my mouth. After a few seconds, he scooted back down and stuffed his dick in my pussy again. He repeated this vile act over and over again, for minutes on end.

"Time to cum, princess" he moaned, after stuffing his cock back up my twat for like the fortieth time. He started fucking me, significantly harder and deeper than before. I moaned, softly at first, but grew bolder as I was getting closer to my orgasm. Pretty soon, I was screaming at the top of my lunges, getting even more cheers and flashes from across the street. After fucking me through a long, powerful orgasm, Eddy pulled out and said, "Get on your knees... let's show these nice people how much you like taking my sperm in your face!"

I quickly got back on my knees, facing him - my left side to the bar - as he whacked and whacked. Feeling naughtier and lewder than ever before, I stuck out my tongue, letting him and everyone watching know that I wanted his fucking goo in my face. It was all the extra edge he needed. Under loud roaring and constant flashing from across the street, he unloaded in my face. Thick, white ribbons of chunky cum splattered against my face and the mask, as I turned my head in every imaginable angle to make sure every inch of my face got drenched.

When he stepped back, a spontaneous applause broke out as everyone watching cheered. Still feeling randy, I got up, faced the crowd and took a bow, then just stood there, letting everyone see my naked body and cum-covered face for as long as they wanted.

After walking back and forth to the table to sip from his glass, Eddy gently put his hands on my shoulders and whispered, "Come on, you little nympho... that's enough showing-off for one night... I am sure your slut body is all over the internet by now!"

Those words made my sensitive twat twitch - probably because I knew he was right. He grabbed several blankets, put one around me and lovingly escorted me away from all those prying eyes. On the far side of the roof, next to a cubicle-shaped structure, we sat down and covered ourselves in blankets. We simply looked up at the sky and snuggled.

Then Eddy suddenly said, "I wanna have sex with you like this every day... move in with me."

"Okay," I whispered.

12