The Music

Story Info
At a club, she shows you how to love live music.
504 words
3.68
18.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's something about the music tonight that makes me look at you differently. There are many people about, all lost in the pulsing beats, moving hypnotically - all but you. You don't feel it or see it because you can't understand, you can't lose control. This is my challenge.

The lights are dim in the club, and most of the throng has moved closer to the stage. I move closer to you, eyes locked. I can feel the heat from the crowd, and the heat inside. There is something about this music; this is something you've never seen.

I put my hands around your neck and pull you close. You are sweaty underneath your shirt, and I can feel your heat change. I move to the music, closing my eyes, pushing my hips into yours, feeling you grow hard. You catch your breath when you run your hand up my thigh, under my skirt to find nothing but a warm wetness. Good to know I can still surprise you.

Opening my eyes, I reach over and lick your lips, trailing your neck with my tongue until I reach the hollow of your throat. Your pulse is racing. You look to see if anyone is watching.

I reach down and unzip your pants slowly. Your cock is hot, and I can feel it throb against my hand. I smile slyly at you, and turn around. I lean forward against the railing and you follow, beginning to understand my need, my desired fooled by the pounding music. What is it that brings this out in me...

With one hand you lift my skirt enough to enter but not to provide a show for the guy to the left - he's listening to music with his eyes closed. I feel you on my ass, hot, hard, and moist. My head pulls back to see you, kiss you, encourage you to enter. As my hips continue to move with the music, I feel you slide into my wetness. With one arm, you reach under my blouse to touch my breast. One finger traces my nipple, already hard. "Pinch it," I whisper. You do.

Your other hand is under my skirt, slowly stroking my hot clit. I am throbbing completely because of you, because of the music. I grip the rail, feeling you thrust harder, and harder. You don't even realize there are people here. It's just you, me and the music.

The song changes, appropriately, to a faster tune. I pump you harder, your dick completely inside, hot and hard. I can hear your breathing quicken as I feel my warmth spreading. I quiver with excitement and bite my lip as I come, pulling you in tighter. You bite my shoulder, shuddering with your orgasm, grabbing my breast tight.

I still move to the music, drawing out your pleasure until you let go. Pulling out, you turn me to face you, arms encircling me. 'Thank you," you say, kissing me, "for saying we have to get out more."