The Music Festival Ch. 02

Story Info
They can't get enough of it.
9.6k words
4.74
3.7k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 12/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My erection eventually subsided and shrunk out of Kylie. Just the same, we seemed to be in no hurry to get up and return to the festival activities. Well, at least Kylie didn't seem to be in a hurry; and when I'm lying pressed against the naked body of a truly beautiful woman, somehow I didn't feel in that much of a hurry either.

The rain storm had passed, the sun was back out and the music was in full swing again. But for Kylie, there was the slight problem that all she had to put on was very wet, essentially transparent, clothing; not that she'd raised the issue.

To try and at least address that, I excused myself, wrapped a towel around my waist and went out and hung her top and skirt over the windscreen wipers of my van; where fortuitously they were in the direct sunlight. Then I went back to lie down alongside Kylie again.

As I climbed onto the bunk, she embraced me, pressed herself against me and instigated a prolonged French kissing session...

"What made you want to hang my clothes out?"

"I thought you might not want to have to walk around displaying all your bits to the world."

"Oh, I don't know. It's a music festival. Isn't that what women are supposed to do -- hang their tits out and all of that - to make all you guys want to come along to it?"

"The organisers might like it, but I'm not entirely sure they've made that clear to security. Anyway, I was thinking of your comfort."

"That's very kind of you."

As she kissed me again, she squirmed her body against mine. My flaccid manhood had been resting against my upper thigh as I lay alongside her. Her action triggered it and as it filled out, I felt the tip move across to her thigh and then climb it before extending itself into her thigh gap where it hardened enough to push firmly into her crease.

Far from resisting it, I'd felt Kylie lift her leg momentarily to accommodate its invasion of her crotch. Still, with a cheeky grin, she teased me about it...

"That was a fairly aggressive move."

"Not my doing. I had no control over it."

"Sure that's what all the guys say."

She snuggled up against me again; letting us lie in intimate silence for another 15 minutes or so. During that time, my erection felt her crotch go from relatively cold and damp to warm and wet; her labia surrounding the upper half of my shaft as her juices smeared themselves over it.

But she made no move to instigate sex and, as hard as my erection was, I didn't feel any great need to push the point; more so if I was going to be called on to perform later in the night.

At the end of that time, she pulled her head away, looked up and me and suggested...

"Maybe we should go and re-join the party. Anyway it's time for a drink."

Agreeing with her, I slid my shaft out from between her legs and, while she still lay there, ferreted about for my change of clothing. This consisted of another of my hippie style linen pants. This one did have a fly, but no buttons or zip, instead depending on a wider overlap of material to stay closed. With it I wore a tie dyed t shirt, chosen in this case because it was reasonably long in the body and might provide that little bit more cover if Kylie did get us to fuck on the dance floor as she said she wanted to do. Then I went out and got her top and skirt. They were still damp, but not completely soaking wet.

Now it was my turn to enjoy the pleasure of watching her dress; starting with the silk undies.

Her top and skirt were still damp enough to cling to her body and be semi transparent. Plus the damp top raised her nipples again in a rather provocative way. But it was all she had...

"Do you mind if we go to my tent and get some clothes for the rest of the day and tonight?"

"Sure."

She led me through the maze of tents and campers towards the back of the lot where she stopped at something a bit bigger than a pup tent but way smaller than a family one. As she bent down and crawled into the tent, she suggested...

"Come in."

Given the size, yea, right. Still it gave an opportunity to crawl in behind her, my nose all but in her butt. I wasn't sure why I was needed in there while she got some clothes, but complied anyway.

She ferreted about in her bag, pulling out a bikini, a skirt, what seemed to be a pink dress and a pair of thong undies or another bikini bottom; I couldn't tell which.

Unable to stand up, I was left sitting at her feet as she half laid on her inflatable mattress and stripped off. There was no avoiding the fact I was looking straight up her pussy. She not only knew it, but engaged me in idle conversation as she changed; drawing my gaze towards her.

While I'd got to feel her pussy, and indeed do more than that to it, I hadn't really got a good look at it. It was remarkably sexual in its appearance; by which I mean her vulva had moderately thick lips and what you might call a very tidy labia layout and was devoid of hair. It was also showing signs of arousal; since at least in my experience if the labia are separated and swollen and you can see both a dark hole of a vaginal opening and a pronounced clit, the woman is likely aroused.

I wasn't sure if this was a deliberate sexual ploy to encourage me to basically come over her and fuck her, or if she was just playing with me. Either way, it wasn't in my nature to just jump her because she was on her back, legs apart and naked; well, at least not in these unusual circumstances.

Without any hesitation, she separated out her bikini pants from her pile of selected clothing and after running them up her legs, lay on her back and lifted her butt -- exaggerating her previous presentation of her crotch to me -- to finish putting them on. They were an attractive, red, Brazilian style, cut away at both the front and back that, from my unusual angle, seemed to flatter her figure.

Sitting up, she put on a matching bikini top that seemed rather inadequate to contain her breasts and then added a cream, mini, crochet, pencil skirt.

Handing me a bottle of sun screen, she turned her back to me and asked...

"Would you mind creaming my back?"

Given how aroused watching her change had left me, and the fact that was quite visible in the flimsy material of my pants, I suspected the double entendre was fully intended and frankly it would not have taken much to cream it with something other than sun screen.

When I'd finished, Kylie asked...

"Can we drop the clothes for tonight in your van on the way back?"

It made me realise Kylie was looking ahead. What she had on was for the rest of a rather hot afternoon. The dress that was meant to be her 'fuck me on the dance floor' dress was reserved for later. Given how hot the day was, I realised the clothes I had on could be a bit, shall we say, odorous, by the evening. I needed to change too.

So as we dropped her dress off, I changed into a different pair of linen pants -- one without the fly -- and put on a singlet top; asking Kylie to put sunscreen on the bare flesh that left. Then we went looking for a drink, and after that, some more dancing.

Her new outfit was, in many ways, more sexually provocative than her last one. That was hardly surprising, since the weave of the crochet mini skirt, when stretched over her hips, was so open you were basically looking at her bikini pants underneath. And that's not to mention her breasts were half hanging out of her top.

In terms of appropriateness, for this festival, it wasn't that out of the norm. Instead of looking like a local hippie, she looked more like a local surfer. She had obviously applied a wider range of imagination to her outfits than I had.

At that moment, my imagination was going in an entirely different direction. On a girl with the right figure, these minimalist modern bikinis look smoking hot; and Kylie certainly had the right body.

As I sat opposite her in the drinks tent, enjoying a beer, I had a lot of trouble not just staring at the breasts and still probably only achieved a 50% distraction rate. They were remarkably firm and perky for their size; maybe a C cup. And with her nipples poking out on high beam, remarkably distracting. Kylie knew it too and played to it; the animated movement of her hands as we talked wobbling her breasts about as she spoke.

After two glasses of wine and a snack, we decided to look for some suitable music. It didn't take long; walking hand in hand, we found a band on one of the secondary stages playing music very much to our liking. With Kylie in tow, my approach to dancing up the back of the crowd, where there were a few like-minded souls, was much more relaxed and immediate. We simply slipped into the group and started dancing.

It would be fair to say I had trouble taking my eyes off Kylie; and I must admit, I wasn't always looking at her face. Her earlier outfit had hidden just how stunning her figure was; a taut, slender body, she had just the right amount of curves in all the right places and the red bikini she had on highlighted it all, not just perfectly, but in the most teasing manner.

It wasn't just her breasts bulging out from her top that did it. The Brazilian cut bikini bottoms, visible through the crochet skirt, did it too; the narrow sides arcing over her hips, the cut away back drawn into her butt and the bulge of her mons teasingly covered, but displaying a noticeable camel toe. And all covered in the most perfect, flawess skin I'd ever seen. It was almost as if it was designed specifically to draw attention to the sheer perfection of her body.

But that's not to simply objectify her; as much as the male in me was absolutely programed to do so. The way she smiled at me while we danced, the way she flicked her hair about; it was all just so seductively feminine.

Her dancing had become more seductive too. There was something to it that was quite different from the girl I stood behind this morning. The way she swayed, the way she rocked her bottom, really everything she did, now seemed to have a sexual overtone to it; very clearly directed at me.

She had become way more tactile too. Even when we were dancing somewhat separated, she was leaning into me and brushing her tits across my chest; producing results that were all too clear in both the triangles of material that covered her nipples, and in my pants.

The thing was, this girl was having an effect on me that I'd never really experienced before. Whatever the cause of it was went beyond the effect of her visual stimulation of me. It felt as though it lay deep in my reproductive system; an effect that not just aroused me far more readily than any other woman ever had, but gave me this irresistible desire to use that erection; I was going to say to fuck her, but the feelings were more emotionally sensitive than that word conveys. To make love to her.

Was it love? I was clearly smitten with her. Both her personality and appearance were very alluring. But really, I'd only know her for half a day. Anyhow, I'd been in love before and it never gave me the sexual response Kylie was giving me.

No, whatever it was is more primeval than that; a highly sexualised mating response with an almost desperate desire to impregnate her. It is only the slightest of exaggeration to say my balls felt full and my constantly aroused manhood felt half way to an orgasm just being in her presence.

As the afternoon progressed her desire to dance in full contact largely took over and dancing to the music moved to swaying as she blatantly manoeuvred to rub her nipples and crotch against me in whatever way she could. That meant the full erection she was dancing against was being constantly rubbed too; enough that I was unsuccessfully trying to keep it out of harm's way for fear of ejaculating.

I was not an innocent victim in all of this. Our feelings and desires were mutual, even if the thought of walking around in pants with ejaculate seeping through them was a bit off putting. It was Kylie who, as we were kissing while swaying to the music asked...

"Are you feeling as randy as I am?"

"Yes."

"Why don't we go back to your camper? Although, will it derail our plans for tonight?"

It didn't take much to guess the plans for the night she was talking about was to fuck to the music in front of the band. I figured I'd still be up for it; in the most literal way...

"No it won't derail them."

I took her hand and led her back to the camper.

I let Kylie in the sliding door first and then closed it after I entered. As Kylie slipped her crochet skirt down her legs, I dropped my pants and took off my singlet. Expecting to find her naked as I turned back to her, instead she was still in her bikini. I can't say that was disappointing. She clearly had a carnal intent, so in the end, I knew I wasn't going to be missing out on anything. But there was a certain tease factor in the way the bikini displayed her body that was quite visually compelling. As she backed me up to the bunk, got me to sit on it, then sat across my lap, pulling my hand to rest intimately high on her thigh, she asked...

"Are you in too much of a hurry to play with my body before we get down to the more serious stuff?"

"I can play with whatever you like."

"And indeed, you can play with whatever you like; including all the bits that...well, you know what I mean. I promise to make it worth your while."

She moved herself to lie flat on the bunk, moving across to leave room for me next to her. I squatted beside her, running my hand across her perfect skin, from her upper thigh, past the camel toe in her pants and on to her projecting nipple which I then lightly tweaked between two fingers. Her bikini was of the finest, smoothest spandex, so almost melded with her skin as I brushed across it. Her top was clearly unlined; that had been obvious enough by the way they clung tightly to her projecting nipples.

The bottom was largely unlined too, as the camel toe made quite clear; although I figured there was likely to be a gusset lining; it couldn't be much of one.

I visually took in the beauty of the woman lying alongside me. On her back, her stomach, which was as taut and flat as a pancake while we were dancing, was now concave, creating a significant bikini bridge across her waistband and drawing ones eye to her mons, which now stood proud. The feminine curves of her body were also highlighted by her bikini; the narrow sides of her pants hitched seductively over the arc of her hips.

I could see why she might want to present herself to me like this, rather than naked; but it left me wondering if this was a well practiced routine of hers. Not that I was in any position to judge since I was no innocent in the sexual world.

My hand circled her stomach before rolling over and gliding through her crotch; loitering momentarily over where I could feel her clit and rubbing it gently, eliciting a moan of pleasure from her.

Bending down to kiss her stomach and stick my tongue in her navel, I slid my hand up her thigh, again finishing in her crotch and this time more assertively playing my fingers against her clit.

That became the pattern for my playing with her body; stroking her bare flesh then finishing with some stimulation of her erogenous zones; with Kylies vocal response signalling too me she was enjoying what I was doing.

I was enjoying it too. It might have been a massive prick tease, but the knowledge there would be a happy ending made it a very enjoyable prick tease. But I hadn't been going for long before it occurred to me that Kylie, being as tactile as she was, maybe wasn't getting the best of it by me sitting alongside her, just touching her up with my hands or whatever singular part of my body I brought to the task. While sitting up made it easier for me to cruise around all of her prone body, it sort of lacked physical intimacy.

I repositioned to lie alongside her, initially with my head at a level just below her crotch. That meant my torso was laying over her leg (and given the narrowness of the van, my legs were folded up against the side of it) and my chin on her upper thigh. But it let me stare at her crotch as I caressed up her legs and thighs and into her vulva.

It was an arousing sight. The gusset of her red bikini had barely been wide enough to provide a modest cover of her erogenous zones at the best of time; being only about half the width of her crotch and leaving a substantial part of the flesh of the thick lips of her mons on display. Now she was aroused, her inner labia had escaped the leg seam of her bikini and the soft, thin material of her gusset was sucked up against the floor of her vulva.

As I slid my hand up her thigh and into her vulva, I could watch as my finger pushed the material shallowly into her open vagina and then pushed the material against her clit as I played with it. The gusset had been damp when I first looked at it shortly after she laid down. Now it was positively wet, the material plastering itself to the features of her vulva in a very erotic way.

My fingering of her was having a big impact on her arousal; her moans becoming louder and her breathing much heavier. I sort of decided it was time to finish her; rather than keep up any exploration of her body

Looking up her body, from my relatively low perspective on her thighs, her breasts stood out from her chests like a pair of volcanic cones, the underside of them largely exposed by the small size of the triangles covering the top of them, while her extended nipples pushed up the stretchy red material.

While still fingering her, I crawled up the length of her body; positioning myself to lay half over her with my head at her breasts. I gently used my teeth to lift up the upper string tie of her bikini top nearest me where it bridged across from the peak of her breast and pulled it aside, exposing her towering nipple. Then I sucked at the nipple, slowly drawing it deeper into my mouth until my lips formed a large circle around the flesh of her breast and I was stimulating her nipple by flicking my tongue against as it lay deep into my mouth.

Kylie put her hand on the back of my head, holding it against her breast as the signs of her arousal intensified further. Soon I could feel her thighs quivering against me; one unfortunate consequence of which was she was stimulating my already sensitive erection. For some time it had been signalling that hair trigger feeling of an erection ready to go off at the slightest additional provocation. There was an extreme eroticism in playing with her body with its teasing bikini cover; maybe more so than if she was naked. When added to my accumulated randiness from dancing close to her and the additional contact my shaft had with her body as I moved against her, it felt like I had been brought to the very edge.

Any orgasm might be a good one, but there are much more fun ways of ejaculating than squirting my cum all over her thigh. I rolled my hip up a bit to lift my erection out of contact with her.

Kylie threw her hips up as she cried out and came, making significant stimulatory contact with my erection and forcing me to rapidly pull my hip away from her. She moaned and rolled about for quite a while, all while holding my head to her breast with one hand and my hand to her crotch with the other.

As the peak of her orgasm passed, she released my head and sort of pulled it up by my hair to face her. With a grin, she asked...

"Do you want a blow job or to strip and fuck me?"

I hesitated for a moment, before answering...

"It would be nice to strip and make love to you."

There was method in my -- I won't call it madness, let's call it 'approach'. If she sat up and quickly started a blow job, I'd be spraying my cum around the inside of her mouth before the bell of my cock was fully in her mouth. But if I took a little while undressing her, I could maybe give my erection a chance to settle enough to let me have a bit of sex with her before I came. Anyhow, as much as a lot of fuss is made about blow jobs, I've always thought vaginal sex feels better and gives a better ending. Besides which, I suspected my cock smelt a bit from the sex we had earlier.