The Music Plays on in her Mind Ch. 01

Story Info
Crystal is Hypnotized by a collection of erotic stories.
2.6k words
4.36
21.4k
23

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caution: The story you are reading will hypnotize you and turn you into a blank obedient slut. You may develop a desire to be hypnotized again and to be controlled sexually. If that sounds like your kind of fun, read on and keep an open mind. By reading on you are consenting to this hypnosis.

I doubt a warning like that would have deterred me either. If anything it would have encouraged me to read on. But at least with a warning like this you know what you're getting into, which is to say, some mind altering hypnotic fun.

This story is inspired by the works of JukeboxEMCSA, and the experience I had reading his stories. He's an amazing author and I love his stories, but I feel like they should come with a warning label.

I have reached out to JukeboxEMCSA and he gave me permission to publish this story.

Disclaimer: This is a fictional story about what it could look like if Jukebox was a sinister villain. He is not actually a villain. Any resemblance between the real Jukebox and the villain in my story is purely coincidental.

The stories that Crystal reads in this chapter are scenes that I wrote, intended to sound similar to Jukebox stories. I didn't want to just copy a bunch of his work. I will, with permission, reference two of his stories in the second chapter.

Chapter 1: Induction

Crystal came to this site, for the same reason as everyone else. She wanted to get her rocks off while reading some erotic stories. Usually she would browse the BDSM section, find a tale about a girl being dominated, and then touch herself while pretending to be the girl in the story. She was naturally submissive, and loved stories about dominance and control.

One day Crystal stumbled upon the mind control section, and opened up a whole new world of sexuality. It sounded like the ultimate version of surrender. Someone with the power to control her mind could make her do anything. That idea frightened her, but not nearly as much as it aroused her. She was drawn to it like a moth towards a flame.

She settled into bed, opened up the erotica website on her phone, and prepared for an orgasmic evening of hypnotic erotica. At first she avoided the stories that were written as inductions to the reader. She didn't want to be hypnotized. She wanted to read about other girls being hypnotized and masturbate while pretending to be those girls. She wasn't expecting those stories to contain inductions designed to make the reader experience the same trance as the heroine. She was caught off guard by an author who is exceptionally skilled at that style of writing. He had written hundreds of stories and she devoured them like a greedy little slut.

It didn't take much for her to be ensnared, just a few simple suggestions and some lovely erotic descriptions. The author made hypnosis sound like a magical spell. Crystal wasn't quite sure if she believed in it, but she pretended that she did. She spent several evenings reading and fantasizing about being the hypnotized girls in the story. She didn't feel hypnotized at first, but she absorbed a powerful hypnotic suggestion. She decided that she wanted to be hypnotized for real.

She opened a story written as an induction for the reader, and followed it's instructions with an open mind. That story taught her how to fall into trance and it taught her how much fun trance can be. Afterwards she started noticing and following inductions in his other stories. She let the stories take her on a hypnotic journey into thoughtless obedience. Every tale pulled thoughts from her mind and replaced them with the pleasure of blank obedient bliss. Every sentence relaxed her mind and lowered her defenses. Every word brought her closer to mindless surrender.

She read about a pair of girls, hypnotized by staring into a shiny gemstone. They were captured by its beauty and couldn't look away. It drew their attention in deeper the longer they stared. They lost themselves inside its shimmering beauty and forgot about the world . All they could think about was the gem and how pretty and perfect it looked. It was described in such wonderful detail that Crystal could picture it in her mind's eye. "The diamond was large and lustrous with a thousand sparkling faces that refracted rainbows of light in a magnificent shimmering pattern. It hung at the bottom of a golden chain and slowly twisted back and forth. Each twist caused the luminous pattern to change in exciting new ways that were endlessly fascinating to watch." She focused on that image and thought nothing but the words she was reading.

Next she read about a hypnotherapist taking advantage of her patient. The therapist started out by helping her patient relax. She led them to a cozy seat and they found a comfortable position. She spoke to them in a soothing voice that eased them into deeper relaxation. They focused on her voice and let every word draw them deeper. "I want you to relax for me. Just focus on your breathing. Deep breaths. Inhaling and filling your lungs with air. Exhaling letting every muscle go slack. Inhaling, drawing in my soothing words. Exhaling, letting them relax you further as they sink into your drowsy mind. Inhaling, letting my words guide you deeper into relaxation. Exhaling, letting my words control your descent into a relaxing sea of dreams." Her words went on to control a lot more than just her patient's relaxation. She took control of her patient, and she gained control of Crystal as well.

There were many stories about superheroes being seduced by hypnotic villains. One such hero, Sultry Girl, has a rival called the Crimson Puppeteer. During their first encounter Crimson covers Sultry Girl in puppet goo. It's a magical paint that melts through fabric, clings to flesh, and binds with nerve endings. It covered Sultry Girl like a latex suit, and allowed Crimson to induce sensations on any part of Sultry Girl's body. "You feel that buckling sensation in your knees girl. That's my puppet goo, making you bow down to me. I see you're strong enough to resist its pull, but soon your mind will give in to me. I've got your entire body covered and I can make you feel anything I want you to feel." Crystal felt every sensation of pleasure and pain that Crimson used to tame Sultry girl. She gave in to how good it felt to be controlled, and her body moved as Crimson commanded.

Another story told the tale of Dr. Sonic, a mad scientists with an evil hypnotic scheme. Dr. Sonic invented a clock that vibrates at a hypnotic frequency. Those who hear it ticking cannot resist its mesmerizing sound. With each Tick and each Tock, it draws the listener deeper into trance. Dr. Sonic has a catchy phrase for his hypnotic timepiece. "Tick Tock goes the clock, rhythmically when wound. Tick Tock time slows down, focus on the sound. Tick Tock victims hear, they cannot resist. Tick Tock thoughts dissolve, like a cloud of mist." He made his assistant repeat it over and over when he ensnared her mind. Crystal repeated it over and over in her head too. She still thinks about it every time she reads the words Tick Tock. The poem repeats in the back of her mind and her thoughts all fade away.

One of Crystal's favorite stories is about kinksters practicing hypnosis at a party. A hypno-Domme and her friends were playing with a submissive slut who loved to be blank and obedient. The Domme said "Go Blank for me" and the sub slipped into a trance. The sub was well trained. Her subconscious mind knew how to take over and obey when she heard certain command words. Whenever she heard the word blank, her mind would go blank. Later on she would hear the word wake, and she would wake up from her trance. Sometimes she would wake for a just moment and then go blank and fall even deeper into trance. When she heard the words 'Good Girl' it made her feel aroused and obedient. Her friend said, "Be a good girl and take of your clothes. Do it slowly and seductively, I want to see a nice strip tease." Crystals hands reached down without thinking about it and grabbed hold of her skirt. She slowly pushed it downwards, enjoying the feel of her hands on her thighs. She pulled it all the way down her legs in a teasing display. Next she grabbed her shirt and slid it over her head, pausing briefly to fondle her tits along the way. She wanted to be a good girl.

It's easy to see how this could happen when you stop and think about it. The wonderful orgasmic pleasure of blank obedient bliss sounds so erotically exciting that you're probably thinking to yourself "I want to be hypnotized." Did that thought originate from your brain, or was it given to you by an author who wants to hypnotize you? It doesn't really matter. Once you think it, you have to try it. Once you try it, you'll realize how good it feels. Once that happens there's really no escape. You'll want to keep reading and experience the unending joy of mindless surrender. It's not really fair when you think about it like that. Then again, I never said it would be fair. I said that this story will hypnotize you and turn you into a blank obedient slut. That's what you want isn't it? Good Girl.

Crystal wanted to be a good girl. She knew that obedience is pleasure. The stories taught her that, and the stories rewarded her with pleasure when she was obedient. Sometimes it was simple things, like that wonderful warm tingling sensation that grew stronger every time she read the word pleasure. Other times it was much more erotic sensations like hands caressing her skin, squeezing and pinching her breasts. She felt a warm surge of pleasure everywhere those hands touched. The sensation grew stronger with each passing second as the hands explored her body. They sought out all her erogenous zones, and teased her with tantalizing sensations.

Meanwhile Crystal's own hands were hard at work rubbing her clit and squeezing her breasts. She was a good girl, and liked to play with herself when she went blank. She turned on her favorite vibrator and moaned out as it rubbed against her clit. It felt so good to let go of her thoughts and focus on giving her body the pleasure it deserved. She slipped a finger into her slit and began sliding it in and out. She was masturbating and mindlessly reading because she was a blank obedient slut.

Blank obedient sluts let their minds go blank and let their bodies be controlled. Sometimes they're told to take off their clothes and touch themselves. Other times they're told to touch, suck, or lick others. They follow commands because they want to be controlled, and they enjoy an intense feeling of pleasure when they do. Like the pleasure of a hand starting on the back of your head and slowly rubbing down your spine, pausing to give your ass a nice squeeze and then caressing down the back of your leg before tracing up your inner thigh and finally arriving at that wonderful place between your legs.

Crystal was caught up in how good it felt to be a blank obedient slut. She continued fingering herself as her vibrator worked its magic on her clit. It felt good to be touching herself. It felt even better to know that she was doing it because she was told to do. That thought made her so aroused and horny that she couldn't think about anything else. She needed to climax. She focused on her desires, and let her mind succumb to the pleasure she was feeling.

That pleasure grew to a thunderous crescendo as she focused on a single aching need. She wanted it. She craved it with every fiber of her being, but she held back until the story commanded it. She waited on edge anticipating the moment when she would read that wonderful three letter word. She knew it would be coming soon, that she would be cumming soon, and that she was a good girl for waiting. She focused on that thought, that she was a good girl, that she was a blank obedient slut. That thought was so mindlessly arousing that she couldn't hold it back anymore. She didn't need to hold it back anymore. There it was on the next line, her instruction to...

Cum! Her body shivered and shook as waves of pleasure washed over it. She moaned out in ecstasy. The words she was reading were fucking her senseless and she couldn't get enough. She twitched and spasmed in orgasmic release that seemed to go on for an eternity as the pleasure just kept building. Her fingers kept thrusting deeper and deeper as she mindlessly fucked herself into thoughtless oblivion. She lost track of time and space as she sank into a sea of euphoric bliss.

The pleasure slowly faded into a wonderful afterglow, but the story wasn't over. Crystal's foggy mind was still eager to be controlled and the story still wanted to control her. She felt a wonderful sensation of warm hands caressing her scalp and a sensual voice whispering sweet nothings into her ear. It felt even better when those hands reached into her head and began molding her thoughts. She knew that her mind was being programmed to experience deeper surrender and stronger sensations of pleasure. She wanted to keep reading, wanted to be controlled, because she loved the way it felt. She knew that it would feel better the more she read. She knew it would feel better the more she surrendered.

When story time was over, she woke up from her trance feeling refreshed and renewed. She returned to her day to day life, and remembered in the back of her mind how good it felt to be a blank obedient slut. Every night she came back to read more stories and fall into that mindless state. Every story she read reinforced her programming and deepened her desire to read more. Soon that desire grew out of control. She wanted to be blank all the time. She'd think about it all day long at work, then indulge her desires the moment she got home. She knew she had do something about it. If she didn't she might lose her mind completely.

With great force of will Crystal managed to wake her mind from the hypnotic spell it was under. The first few days were the worst. She craved the stories and the trance like state they induced. She craved it like an addict craves another hit. She knew she had to be strong. Her very mind was at stake. As weeks went by the cravings died down. Months passed and the cravings were reduced to a distant memory in the back of her mind. She thought she had escaped completely, but the author had laid a cunning trap. He named each story after a classic rock song. Hearing those songs brought up memories of how good it felt to be entranced. She tried to tune out those memories, but the music played on in her mind.