The Music Plays on in her Mind Ch. 03

Story Info
Crystal confronts the author.
3k words
4.52
8.5k
6
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Confrontation

Crystal was clever, creative, and powerful. She would never allow her mind to be conquered by some anonymous author whom she neither knew nor trusted. The real reason she wrote this tale was so that she could be in control of the ending and the subtext of her own story. She wrote the first two chapters intending to attract the author's attention. Her plan, if he responded, was to let him try to hypnotize her and then defeat him in a contest of wills. It was a dangerous plan. If it worked she'd be free of his control forever. If it failed he might take her mind completely. Fortunately she only needed to read about it and imagine it happening.

His response happened sooner than she expected. Within a day of posting her story, a message showed up in her inbox.

"Hello Crystal. It seems that my stories have had quite the impact on you. Naturally, you find my writing irresistible. Based on your self-inspired character it's clear that you enjoy being blank and obedient for me. You made it sound like you were resisting my suggestions, but by posting your story you were following them. You must have known that I would see it, and that I would turn you into a blank obedient slut. Naturally, you want that, the endless pleasure of blank mindless bliss."

Crystal thought carefully about her reply. He was right. She found it difficult to resist his writing because she loved the feeling of mindless surrender. She was following his suggestions, but she also had a plan. Her plan would expose his operation, set his victims free, and teach them a lesson about safe consensual hypnosis. First she needed to collect some evidence and that involved letting him hypnotize her. She would play along with his hypnosis, and let her subconscious mind go through the motions while keeping her conscious mind alert and ready to resist. Her phone would record the entire conversation, and she would run once she had all the evidence she needed. She brought a friend along for backup in case anything went wrong.

Hue listened to Crystal's story with wonder and excitement. Hue read Crystal's conversation with the author, and helped her formulate a plan. Hue drove with her to the coffee shop where they met, then sat at a nearby table and listened to a live feed of the recording as Crystal confronted her hypnotist. Hue listened with great interest as the hypnotist began his induction, but Hue didn't realize until it was too late who the induction was aimed at.

Crystal ordered a chai tea, then noticed a tall man in a casual suit glancing in her direction. He nodded at her, then looked away and subtly adjusted his tie. Crystals eyes were naturally drawn towards it, and even from afar she felt herself sinking into the perpetual pattern of interlocking spirals. Fortunately, the barista called her name and drew her attention away. Unfortunately, she would soon be sitting at his table and subject to all manner of hypnotic assault.

She looked directly into his deep brown eyes as she approached, resisting the urge to drop her gaze into his hypno-tie's alluring spirals. His clean shaven face lit up in a smile.

"Have a seat," he said, in an inviting but commanding tone. She sat and extended her hand in greeting.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Crystal. My name is Surly," he said, shaking her hand. His grip was firm, and he held on just long enough to make her worry that he would never let her go.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Surly." She replied, smiling innocently.

"That sounds so formal when you say it. Why don't you just shorten my name and call me Sir." Said Surly. Then without pausing for a response he launched into a long speech. He spoke quickly and precisely, giving her just enough time to absorb his words, but not enough time to think about them.

"There's something you need to hear. It's about the stories you've been reading. Those stories have been programming your mind and it's very important that you know about the triggers you were given. You probably already know this, but just hearing the word blank makes you think about being blank and obedient. Thinking about being blank makes you remember how good it feels to be blank, and once that happens it doesn't take long before your mind goes blank. Are you following me so far?"

"Yes. but —" she started to reply but he interrupted. He started out with that same quick pace, then gradually slowed down. Crystal's breathing slowed down unconsciously to match his pace. She was breathing deep and slow by the time he paused to let her speak again.

"The name's Sir, so I'd prefer if you replied 'yes Sir', but we've got far more important matters to discuss at the moment. You've no doubt realized the allure of being blank, but you may not have realized how easy it is for your mind to go blank. For example, if you think about a grandfather clock with its pendulum swinging back and forth. As each second passes it makes a rhythmic Tick Tock sound. Naturally, you can picture that clock in your mind's eye. The longer you stare, the more relaxed and blank you become. You can hear that Tick Tock sound, drawing your attention in deeper and deeper. You can't pull your eyes away from the pendulum as it swings back and forth. Back with every Tick, and forth with every Tock. Tick Tock, back and forth. By now your mind has become so blank that it is open and receptive to commands and suggestions. You want to follow orders because it feels good to be blank and obedient. You'll do everything you're told and enjoy every minute of it. Isn't that right?"

"Yes Sir." Said Crystal, watching her subconscious mind take over and slip into a trance. It was easy to let her subconscious mind fall victim to his soothing hypnotic voice. It was much harder to keep her conscious mind alert and focused.

"Good girl." Surly replied before launching into a slow and lengthy monologue. "You like being a good girl, don't you? No need to reply, I can tell by the glazed over look in your eyes that you love being a good girl for me. You feel a rush of pleasure every time you hear me say the words 'Good girl'. That's good, girl. Every time you hear those words the pleasure grows stronger. That's my way of rewarding you for being a good girl. You have been a good girl you know. Reaching out to me, meeting me here, and going blank for me. You've been a very good girl indeed. I run a special school that teaches good girls like you how to enjoy being blank and obedient. Naturally, you want to go to that school. Don't you?"

"Yes Sir." Crystal replied. She did indeed feel a deep desire to go with him and be trained to be a good girl. It was getting harder to focus on anything other than the pleasure she was feeling as his words assaulted her mind. She knew she needed to act now before his hold on her could grow any stronger.

"Good girl," said Surly, and Crystal almost came from the intensity of the pleasure she felt. "I've got a van waiting outside to take you to your new home. You don't need to think about anything anymore except being a blank obedient slut."

"No!" yelled Crystal, as she grabbed her things and bolted for the door. "I'm not going anywhere with you and I've collected all the evidence I need to shut down your operations for good."

"Sit back down!" Surly commanded, but his command had no effect on Crystal. She walked straight out the door, ran to her car, threw the keys in the ignition, and put it in drive. She would have gotten away if she had come alone, but someone was missing.

"What's taking Hue so long?" Crystal yelled. "The plan was to leave together the moment I stood up. I could have sworn I saw her stand when I did. Why isn't she here yet?"

Panic began to set in as the seconds ticked by. A minute passed and it felt like an eternity. Crystal began to dwell on all the worst case scenarios. A knock on the driver side window startled her from her thoughts. What she saw there was worse than she'd imagined.

It was Hue, eyes blank and vacant, standing next to Surly. Crystal rolled down the window and Hue spoke in a slow seductive voice.

"I'm going with Sir to learn how to be a good girl. He's going to teach me how to be blank and obedient. If you come along, you can be a good girl for me and lick my pussy as we drive to our new home. Otherwise I'll have to say goodbye, and we may never see each other again."

Crystal knew it was a trap, but what choice did she have? She put her friend in danger. If she didn't come along Hue could disappear forever. Besides, she wanted this and she wanted it bad. She was practically panting with need to get Hue naked and put her tongue to work. She was hornier than ever before and desperately wanted to be a good girl for Hue.

"Wait," she thought to herself. "Why do I so desperately want to eat Hue out right now? Is that because Hue told me I would be a good girl if I did it? Did I slip back into trance when Hue spoke to me? Do I want to be a good girl for Hue? Is this what it feels like to be a blank obedient slut?"

She desperately wanted to go blank and pleasure Hue, but she couldn't just give in like that. There had to be some way out. She needed to think of it, and fast. But it was so hard to think of anything right now except pleasuring Hue. Hue looked so irresistibly seductive with those glazed over eyes and that blank expressionless stare, so deeply and beautifully hypnotized. That was it! What if Crystal could use that trance to her advantage?

"How about you be a good girl for me, and get in my car?" Crystal replied in an enticingly soothing voice. "When we get home we can be blank obedient sluts for each other and have all kinds of naughty fun."

"But I want to be blank and obedient for Sir." Hue replied. "He's got a wonderful school for good girls where we are both going to learn to be blank obedient sluts. You know you want to come with me, so why are you fighting against it? If you're a really good girl you can cum with me. I'll make you feel everything I'm feeling and we can cum together."

Crystal's plan didn't work. Now what was she supposed to do? She needed to come up with a better plan but she was out of time to think. Sir interrupted by clearing his throat and pointing to his pocket watch. It made a rhythmic Tick Tock, sound as several seconds ticked by.

Tick Tock, Tick Tock

"You don't have all day to decide." He spoke at last. "I only take good girls who want to be blank and obedient. It looks like you want to be a bad girl instead. I should leave you behind. I've decided to be nice and give you one last chance. If you ask nicely I will let you be a good girl and come with your friend"

Tick Tock, Tick Tock

Crystal could hardly think straight, and she was running out of time. She realized there was one way to buy more time. She could give in for now and go with Hue. If she didn't think of something soon that would be her only option. She would have to surrender and let herself be hypnotized if she wanted any hope of saving her friend. Every Tick and every Tock reminded her of that seemingly inevitable fate.

Tick Tock, Tick Tock.

She tried to focus, but the ticking kept reminding her that time was running out. She needed to go blank and come with Hue. That was the only way to buy more time to save her friend. She wasn't giving into the undeniable temptation of being a blank obedient slut and cumming with Hue. She was just playing along and buying more time to focus on the important task in front of her.

Tick Tock, Tick Tock.

She relaxed her defenses and gave in to the hypnotic sound. Her eyes glazed over as she let her mind go blank. "I want to be a good girl for Hue." She focused on that thought, repeating it over and over as she fell deeper into trance. Her conscious mind let go of the controls completely, but stayed awake and focused on her task.

Tick Tock, Tick Tock.

"Please Sir, can I be a good girl and come with you," said Crystal, embracing the sweet surrender of finally giving in. "I promise I'll be a good girl."

Tick Tock, Tick Tock,

Surly smiled and put away his watch. "Right this way girls." He said leading them to his van. "There's a bed in the back and I'm a very safe driver. You two have fun."

Crystal and Hue didn't waste any time. The moment the doors closed they started undressing one another. Hue grabbed Crystal by the hair and whispered some instructions before pulling Crystal's head down between her luscious thighs. Soon both girls were moaning and panting, each feeling and experiencing the pleasure they were causing the other.

Crystal started with kisses and some nibbles on the inner thighs as her head was pulled slowly closer. Hue moaned out in pleasure as her kisses turned into licks. Crystal's tongue made slow seductive strokes as it started to tease and explore. She swirled it round and round, exploring every fold, completely focused on the task of pleasuring Hue. She felt every moan cry that Hue made and concentrated on the motions that made Hue feel the best.

Hue arched her back and thrust her hips forwards. Her moans and cries guided Crystal's tongue just as her hand guided Crystal's head. She let Crystal explore for a while, enjoying the sensation before grabbing tight and placing Crystal's head exactly where she wanted it. She felt the rush of submissive joy that hair pulling incited in Crystal.

Crystal focused her attention on the clit, finding that sensitive bud of flesh at the middle that made Hue scream out in pleasure. She flicked the tip of her tongue up and down then side to side. Her head rocked back and forth as she licked and sucked with increasing intensity. Both girls started moaning as they felt the pleasure building. Crystal's moans sent vibrations up her tongue which intensified her licks.

Hue held on tight to Crystal's hair and thrust her hips up and down, grunting and grinding on Crystal's face. She had lost all control and given in completely to the pleasure. Her body was moving on its own, with urgent need.

"Oh yes. Oh god yes. I'm gonna. I gonna. uh uh uuhhh," Hue cried out in ecstasy. "I'm gonna cum."

Her words became an incoherent jumble of ooohs, ahhhhs, and moans, as an explosion of pleasure overtook her. Her body spasmed uncontrollably as the pleasure grew stronger still. She held Crystal's head in close as she began to squirt and an uncontrollable stream gushed forth.

Crystal's licks intensified as she lapped up the juices. That just made Hue moan loader and squirt harder. Crystal came, just from the sensation she was causing Hue. She continued to flick her tongue back and forth as her whole body shook in orgasmic release. She kept licking and sucking and the pleasure kept on building as another orgasm began to overtake the first. One orgasm turned into two, then three. Some time later both girls collapsed in post orgasmic bliss.

"Good girls, now go blank for me," They heard before drifting off to sleep. They dreamed sweet dreams of obedience, pleasure, and surrender. Soon they would be trained to be blank obedient sluts, and they wanted that more than anything.

Surly began a recording that would plant some suggestions while they slept. It was an album of assorted rock songs, with modified lyrics about hypnosis, mind control, and the pleasure of obedient surrender. He had heard the album countless times before. The suggestions hidden within it were deeply engrained in his mind. Soon they would be engrained in the girl's minds as well.

He could have made the trip back in under 20 minutes, but they wouldn't have even finished fucking by then. Instead he took a long and winding detour, circling round and round as the thoughts of obedient surrender slowly sunk in. He found a slow relaxing road and drove back and forth at a lazy leisurely pace as the hypnotic music droned on in the background. Sometime later he drove to the school and roused the girls from their slumber.

"Wake up girls, we've arrived."

***

I hope you enjoyed this third chapter of my story. I know it took me a while to get to the plot, and I hope it's worth the wait.

I like to believe that if I ever actually met Jukebox, the meeting would not go anything like this chapter. He seems like the kind of guy who would establish consent and have a conversation about intentions and desires before hypnotizing a fan. Also, I'm fairly certain that someone who attempted to hypnotize me without consent would meet my sadistic side rather than my submissive side.

That said, this is a story about a villainous version of Jukebox, and it wouldn't have been nearly as interesting if Crystal resisted him before ever making it to the school.