The Music Plays on in her Mind Ch. 04

Story Info
Crystal is punished for resisting.
3.4k words
4.36
9.2k
1
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this chapter Crystal gets mindfucked, restrained, paddled, and fucked by a transgender Dominatrix. I think it's sexy as fuck, but I know that not everyone will agree. That's why I'm telling you upfront, so you know what you're getting into.

Chapter 4: Submission

Crystal woke up feeling satisfied and pleasantly refreshed. Then the reality of her situation set in and she began to panic. The meeting with her hypnotist did not go as planned. Now she and Hue were laying naked in a stranger's van, parked in front of a school where they would have their minds reprogrammed. Their clothes were missing and had been replaced by a pair of matching black jumpsuits. There was nothing else to wear, so they put them on. The fabric felt clingy and heavier than it should be, but they didn't have time to think about that.

The van doors opened revealing an old brick building, three stories high. It looked like it used to be a small apartment complex. A set of steps led up to a double door, above which was a placard that read "Programming school for the blank of mind." They followed Surly inside and then immediately got separated from one another. A tall woman in all leather walked up to Crystal and addressed her.

"You there. Stop! I've been told that you're a troublemaker. You're going to come with me for some remedial lessons."

Crystal tried to hold onto Hue and take her along, but Surly intervened.

"Your friend is coming with me to be rewarded for being a good girl. You on the other hand are still clearly misbehaving. I'm afraid you're going to have to go with Dominique and be taught a lesson."

Crystal let go of Hue and followed Dominique with a resigned sigh. Her eyes were drawn to the way Dominique's shapely ass swung back and forth as they walked down the hall. Then she felt a strange and pleasant tingling sensation all over her body.

"What was that?" Crystal wondered out loud.

"What was what?" Dominique inquired.

"Oh, um, it's nothing. I just thought I felt something." Crystal said dismissively.

"You did feel something." Dominique explained. "Blank obedient sluts feel pleasure when they do as they are told. You came with me when I asked, and that makes you a good girl."

When Dominique said the words 'good girl' Crystal felt that wonderful feeling again. What was going on? How was she feeling this way and why did she like it so much? Dominique didn't give her time to think about that. She started lecturing Crystal as they walked up the stairs.

"Listen up slut. My name's Dominique, but you will call me Domme. I'm in charge of taking bad girls and turning them into good girls. I enjoy my job, and I'm very good at it. All my students behave perfectly by the time I'm done with them. My classroom is just this way. Here we are, come in and sit down."

Crystal walked into a small and sparsely decorated room. There were no desks or chairs, just a wardrobe and large fluffy rug. She hesitated, then felt a pulling sensation on her legs like her body wanted to sit. She walked over to the rug before giving into that sensation. A warm feeling of pleasure washed over her as she sank into the soft cozy fabric.

"How is this possible?" Crystal asked "What have you done to me?"

"Your body wants to obey me." Domme replied. "And I'm going to make your mind obey me too. For today's lesson I want you to resist. I want you to defy my commands and stand up against me. Your mind will go blank for me, but I want you to resist for as long as you can."

"What do you mean my body wants to obey? What have you done to my body?" Crystal shouted as she struggled to her feet. The pulling sensation on her legs was far stronger now, but she stood against it nonetheless. She wondered why was Domme telling her to resist. Was it some kind of reverse psychology? She was determined to figure out the trick and fight against it.

"Good girl," Domme replied, inciting another wave of pleasure. "Resist me. Don't give in to the ever growing urge to sink to your knees and go blank for me. The longer you resist the emptier your mind will become. Struggle against my power until your mind melts to mush."

"Answer my question!" Crystal demanded. She tried to sound tough, but she was having trouble standing. It occurred to her that Domme was avoiding her question on purpose. If she wanted answers she was going to have to find them herself. She tried to calm her mind and figure out the trick, but it was getting hard to focus. Her knees were growing weaker and her fuzzy foggy brain was having trouble forming thoughts. Did Domme really plan to wear her out, or was that just a trick to make her stop resisting? Crystal was determined to figure it out and defy Domme's plan.

"What I've done is taken control of your body. I can make you do anything I want, and right now I want you to resist. I want you to feel your strength draining away as you struggle to stand. That's today's lesson, resistance is exhausting. You can fight against me all you like, but all it does is tire you out and wear you down. Your strength will slowly fade and you will sink down to your knees and go blank for me. The end is inevitable, you're going to give in, but I want to watch you struggle for as long as you can."

Crystal's muscles strained against an invisible force that pulled her inexorably downwards. She knew that she mustn't drop to her knees. She knew that her lazy tired mind would go completely blank the moment her knees touched that rug. It took every ounce of energy and focus just to keep standing. She blocked out every other thought and focused completely on resisting.

"Good girl," said Domme, and a wave of pleasure washed over Crystal. "Resist my commands, including my command to resist. Resist that command by sinking to your knees and telling me that you surrender. Or resist it by fighting back until your strength is gone. Either way you will end up on your knees, submitting to me."

Crystal didn't know what to do. Domme was playing some kind of mind game and she was determined to resist it. She was determined to fight back, but she was losing ground and slowly sinking to her knees. The temptation to slip into a tranquil trance was growing stronger every second. Resisting had worn her out so completely that she could hardly stand. She could hardly keep her drowsy dreamy brain awake. Her mind and body was at its limit. She sank to her knees and gave into the rush of pleasure that followed.

"I surrender." Crystal said as her knees touched the rug and her mind went blank.

"Good girl." said Domme. "Now look over here and help me choose an implement to punish you with. You know your body. What sort of pain would you enjoy surrendering to?"

Domme opened up the wardrobe, revealing several rows of paddles, whips, canes, floggers, and other implements of destruction. She pulled out a few suggestions, showed Crystal what they looked like up close, and gave a few test smacks. Together they selected a heavy wooden paddle.

"There's something we must discuss before we begin." Domme stated. "Your body can only take so much pain, and you mustn't let me push you beyond your limit. If things get too intense, just say the word 'red'. I will stop when I hear you say that, and we will discuss what happened before proceeding. Do you understand?"

"Yes Domme," Crystal replied absentmindedly. She had played with kinky partners before and knew how safe words worked. She understood that her safe word was 'red.'

"Good Girl," Domme said. "Now get on all fours, face down, ass up. In a moment you're going to rise from your trance and resist me again, but this time things will be different. This time your body will be completely immobilized. This time my paddle will knock thoughts from your mind every time I strike you. This time your arousal will grow stronger as your mind sinks deeper into blissful obedience. I'm going to punish you for all the resisting you did earlier, and you are going to enjoy every moment of it. You're going to enjoy it so much that you will continue resisting, just to make me punish you more. Now wake!"

Crystal blinked her eyes and suddenly remembered the gravity of her situation. She needed to fight back against Domme's control so she could rescue her friend and escape. Crystal tried to stand but her body didn't move. Her arms and legs felt bound in place by invisible restraints. She flexed her muscles and tried to force her way up, but she didn't move an inch.

Domme let her struggle for a few seconds, then,

thwap thwap. Crystal felt two swift strikes against her ass, one on each cheek. These were warm up strikes without much force behind them. They stung just a little and reminded Crystal of her forthcoming punishment. She blocked out the pain and focused on figuring out what was holding her down so that she could break free.

Domme paused a moment to gauge crystal's response then she swung a little harder.

Thwap Thwap. "unggghh," Crystal moaned out in a mix of pleasure and pain. Her toes curled and her fingers clenched. She looked around, desperately searching for some clue that might release her, but her efforts were fruitless. It was getting harder to think of anything beyond the feeling of the paddle on her ass.

Thwap! Thwap! "Resistance is pain," Domme declared, swinging her paddle even harder. "But you enjoy pain, don't you slut?"

Thwap! Thwap! "Yes," Crystal thought, but she didn't say it. She didn't need to let Domme know how much she was enjoying this. She didn't need to tell Domme how much she loved being punished. She didn't need to vocalize how much she was enjoying being beaten into submission. Domme could see those things clearly, just by listening to Crystal's moans and watching her body react to the impact.

"Good Girl." said Domme, "keep resisting."

Crystal felt that familiar wave of pleasure wash over her, but this time she noticed something important. She didn't feel any sensation in her head, hands, or feet. In fact, she only felt it on the surface of her skin where she was covered by the jumpsuit.

"It's my clothes," declared Crystal, having figured out the trick. "Do you think you can control me with some high tech suit?"

THWAP! THWAP! Domme was no longer holding back. She swung as hard as Crystal could handle. Her next words carried the weight of undeniable authority and each one was punctuated with another painful THWAP!

"I, can, control, you, any, way, I, want! You, are, nothing, but, a, blank! obedient!! slut!!"

Afterwards she cupped Crystal's ass and felt the heat rising from it. She gently caressed and massaged, soothing the ache. Crystal moaned in pleasure and barely noticed Domme's whispered words.

"You've been obeying my commands since the moment you saw me. You're only resisting right now because I told you to resist. I told you to resist me because resistance is pain and you enjoy pain. You continue to resist me because you want to feel the pleasure of being punished again, and again, and again."

"That's not right," Crystal interjected. Her brain felt so foggy and her thoughts felt so far from her mind. But she continued to resist. She knew she needed to resist. "I'm resisting so I can —."

Thwap! Thwap! "Good girl. Keep resisting so you can keep feeling the sting of my paddle. Feel your mind go blank for me with every strike."

Thwap! Thwap! Crystal didn't understand how every hit felt so perfectly painful and pleasurable. It was like Domme knew just where and how to hit her to make her mind go blank with pleasure and pain. She couldn't hold out much longer against the sensation, but she knew she had to resist.

Thwap Thwap. Domme gave Crystal two soft smacks, then walked around to stand by her head. "This time when you give in, you're going to start begging me. You're going to beg me to control you. You're going to beg to suck my cock, and you're going to beg me to fuck you senseless."

Crystal seemed confused for a moment, until she looked up and saw Domme's growing erection. She smiled when she realized that Domme was transgender. Crystal had been entrance by Domme's beauty and personality from the moment they met. Learning that Domme had a dick was a pleasant surprise. The important thing was learning that Domme wanted to fuck her. Crystal wanted that too. She wanted it so bad that she was going to start begging soon. Crystal stared with admiration at the beautiful woman and her magnificent cock. She noticed that Domme held a condom in her hand, and felt relieved that Domme knew to stay safe.

Thwap! Thwap! "That's right slut. Resistance is pain, but it's worth it for that wonderful moment when you finally give in. That's why you're resisting, because you want to give in. You want to feel my will overpower yours again and again. That's the only reason you resist me. That's why you obeyed when I commanded you to resist."

Crystal's head was spinning. She wasn't quite sure if she'd been resisting at all. It felt like by resisting she was just doing what she was told, and it felt so good to be doing what she was told. She realized that she could resist the command to resist by giving in begging Domme to control her. That way she would get to resist, she would get to do what she was told, and she would get to taste Domme's cock and feel it inside her.

"Please Domme," Crystal begged, finally giving in to her desires. "Please let me suck your cock. I'll be a good girl for you. Please fuck me senseless and control me."

Thwap Thwap "It sounds like you've learned your lesson. Now be a good girl for me, and suck." Domme sat down in front of Crystal and scooched her lap forward until her cock was directly below Crystal's mouth. Crystal couldn't move her arms or legs, but she could bob her head up and down. Domme grabbed Crystal by the hair and guided her head deeper and deeper onto her erection.

Thwap Thwap. The paddling continued. The sensation felt like pure pleasure now that she had Domme's cock between her lips. Crystal wondered briefly how that was possible. The answer didn't matter though. All that mattered was the pleasure she was feeling and the pleasure she was giving Domme. All that mattered was pleasing the cock between her lips and pleasing the beautiful woman it was attached to.

Thwap Thwap "Your obedience suit can do more than you realize. I can make you feel anything I want and make you love every minute of it. Your body belongs to me now. I can make you do anything I want and you will love obeying me. Now I want to hear you say it. Who does your body belong to?"

"My bodmmf," Crystal began, only to be gagged by Domme's throbbing erection. Domme was still forcing her head up and down, and showed no sign of relenting to let Crystal speak. "Mymmf body belogffm to yoummm Domme."

Thwap Thwap. Domme was in complete control. Crystal could do nothing but bob her head up and down in submissive obedience. She was getting incredibly aroused by how helpless and powerless she felt. Her pussy was dripping wet with desire to be dominated. She let Domme guide her head, up and down, deeper and deeper, as she focused on sucking and pleasing Domme. Her tongue explored Domme's shaft as it thrust in and out of her mouth. She instinctively found the perfect spots to lick and tease.

Thwap Thwap "That's right," Domme agreed. "Your body belongs to me. And now, as a reward for being such a good girl, I'm going to fuck you senseless."

A flap opened on the back of Crystal's jumpsuit and she gasped in surprise. The cool air felt refreshing on her red hot ass. She moaned in anticipation when Domme positioned her cock in front of Crystal's pussy. Domme pressed forwards, slowly pushing her cock into Crystal's cunt. After that initial thrust Domme picked up the pace and began vigorously fucking, in and out.

"Say it again." Domme commanded. "Tell me your body belongs to me. Repeat it over and over until you cum, and know that you are cumming for me. Know that you are cumming because your body belongs to me."

My body belongs to you. Crystal started chanting as Domme plowed into her, over and over. My body belongs to you. Every repetition deepened her surrender and deepened her pleasure, just as every thrust sent Domme's cock deeper and deeper into her cunt. My body belongs to you. The words felt so good on her lips. The feeling of blank obedient surrender covered every inch of her body in pleasure. Domme's throbbing cock felt so good thrusting in and out of her cunt.

"My body uggh belongs to you." Crystal moaned, barely able to form coherent words. "My booaa ooohhdy belongs to yooouuuu. Oh god yes. My body belon oohhhhh aahhhhh ngs to yooouuu uuhhhhh."

"Good girl. Now cum for me."

Crystal came hard. Her body shook as the pleasure overwhelmed her mind. Domme continued fucking her, harder and harder. Crystal moaned out an incoherent jumble of syllables that sounded nothing like "My body belongs to you," despite her best attempts to keep repeating it. The pleasure kept growing and a second orgasm overtook the first. Domme kept relentlessly fucking and Crystal's orgasm seemed to stretch on for an eternity as her mind sank into an endless sea of pleasure.

When it was over Crystal collapsed to the carpet and lay there unable to move. Domme sat next to her and gently stroked the back of her head while whispering sweet nothings into her ear.

"Good girl. Your body belongs to me. You only resist because you want me to punish you."

Somewhere deep inside her mind a tiny voice cried out. That voice told Crystal to keep fighting, but she couldn't heed it even if she wanted to. The onslaught of pleasure and pain had left her mind so weak that all she could do was listen and obey. She drifted off to sleep and let Domme's words sink deep into her mind.

"Good girl. Your body belongs to me. You only resist because you want me to punish you."

...

"Wake up slut. You don't want to be late to your next lesson." A sweet and sensual voice roused Crystal from her slumber. She blinked her eyes open and stared at the fibers of the rug. It was soft and fluffy like a cloud. She wanted to stretch out and lay on it all day, but Dominique had other plans in mind.

"Get up." Domme commanded "Head left down the hallway and enter the last room on your right."

Crystal felt her body moving on its own. For a moment she wondered what was going on, then she remembered. Her body belongs to Domme, so naturally it was moving as Domme commanded. She felt a rush of pleasure, and knew that she was a good girl for obeying. A hypnotic song was playing in the hallway, and her body was moving in time with the beat.

***

I'm probably going to take a break from this story for a little while. I have some new books arriving soon and I want to read them before I finish the next chapter. That chapter is going to be an interactive group lecture on what it means to be a Blank Obedient Slut, taught by the Headmistress of the academy.

I'd like to mention which books, because they are related to the story. One of them is about being a slut and practicing ethical non-monogamy. The other one is about erotic hypnosis and playing with people's minds.