The Music Room

Story Info
He worked at the school where I had weekly "piano" lessons.
3.1k words
4.06
13.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Working in the Grammar School's basement music room was not exactly how I planned to spend my afternoon. But in the second practice room along, working away, is where I was at 4:45 p.m last Tuesday.

I was so completely lost in my playing I didn't notice when he tapped on the long slender glass window.

In a few minutes, I began to get the strangest feeling I was being watched, so I glanced around and my heart nearly jumped a beat at the sight of him leaning on the door, listening to me. I wasn't expecting him to get out of work so early; it was a nice surprise.

His laughter is a pleasant sound after hours of endless concentration. That wicked smile he gives me as he enters the room every week makes me melt.

He enters so quietly; I rarely hear him approach.

He doesn't like to disturb my playing, but knows how I do love a very different kind of play.

He knows I love his visits; I love that confidence in him.. if only because he is so bloody funny and makes me smile for no reason.

His rough dark hair and sexy eyes play the largest part in making my stomach flutter & my lips ache for him constantly; that oh-too-familiar warm, wet sensation engulfing me every time I'm around him.

We both know what we want; we have a language like no other lovers.

I must have licked my lips subconsciously because when I got up to embrace him, he had a sly grin playing around on his lips when he whispered real low in my ear, "I believe I have a little something for those....your lips, I mean"

He could feel my heat, could feel I was being driven wild solely by his voice & his loving grasp of my arms.. and yet, I swear he'd never have known how much I'd loved to feel a nice firm cock, throbbing under the pressure of my tongue as I'd lick pre-cum off a taught head.

"How are you, darling? Got much practice done?" he questions me, but what catches my attention is his hand in front of my face, so close I could swear he was about to swat my little pink nose. "Yes" is about all I can think to mumble as my mind is still dabbling with thoughts of his enlarged cock pressing on my soft, moist lips while I lightly trace the smooth slit being exposed on the tip of the head.

I decide I had better sit down on the stool again and offer him listen to a newly-learnt Russian Sonata.

I feel so horny.

It's best I play while he is talking to me so he won't notice my occasional glances at his crotch. I just can't help myself. I want to feel it at the back of my throat.. now, and feeling him standing so near is making my inner thighs tingle with anticipation.

The hands in my mind are exploring my own flesh ruthlessly while I dream about him again. At school. We won't get caught, will we?

His hands rest on my shoulders, and as he is leaning over to look into my face he asks, "Are you all right?"

"Yes and no." He knows what I want, damn him.

He whispers into my ear with a wry smile on his face, "Just tell me what's bothering you?" He presses on while he slowly begins to rub my shoulders, placing his thumbs just below my neck making soft lazy circles & causing me to let out a small moan.

He squats down behind me on the piano stool, placing his right hand on my right leg about midway up my thigh; his fingers splayed so his index finger is less than 2 inches away from grazing the now wet area of my dark jeans.

Not dark enough to miss the fact they're wet. "Oh baby, what do you want?" My cheeks are flushed as my whole pussy aches for his fingers to come close.

I push my face into his shoulder and softly whisper it's him I want.

His hand moving slowly between us, over my stomach, brushing lightly over my left arm as he reaches to push back my messy curly hair and turn my face to him. "You are so very sexy, it drives me crazy."

His eyes fill with a sparkle as he turns to brush over my lips with his; just lightly and slow at first, until he feels me begin to return this kiss.

My mind is in a whirl and my heart is racing as his tongue moves across my bottom lip, gently tugging into his mouth for a short but sensual session of sucking and licking.

I make one last weak effort to push him away for fear we'll be caught by a passing teacher, but it's not what I want. I don't have the strength to resist him.. my whole body now in a magnetic force with his.

And then I feel his cock is hard, pressing against his trousers, begging to be released as he pushes back against my thighs.

A soft moan escapes my mouth between long, soft drawn-out kisses, each one out-performing the other.

I squirm; however much I want this, we cannot chance what we may risk losing. It's so dangerous! But the more I feel his hands caressing my back and his fingertips trailing my spine, I just can't pull away. "Here" he whispered, holding his hand out for me to take and pulling me to my feet.

My face meets his. He is leaning in to kiss me again, our tongues softly touching between his slightly parted lips.

I trace his lower lip with my tongue; so slow I can feel his cock beginning to throb with a strong urgency. "Oh God I need you" he moans.

I manage to gasp my affectionate lust back, my voice surprisingly deep & throaty.

Suddenly, he drops to his knees, never looking away from my eyes as he unfastens the button on my tight blue jeans.

He slowly unzips.

He starts kissing every part of me now exposed by the V-shaped opening.

Working his way back up my soft tummy, he stands up to slide his hands under my top, pulling it swiftly over my head.

Reality's sinking in. Again, I begin to worry as I stand there in my open jeans and pretty black satin bra, wondering what I would do if someone came to the door.

He brings his hand up to my face, brushes his fingers over my right cheek while he pulls me close again, his left hand cupped under my bottom.

His lips are now tracing my ear and he's blowing gently on the lobe; it's driving me crazy.. the wetness begins to build between my thighs. That's just before he moves on to my neck using the same pattern of kissing, licking and blowing trying to bring me over the edge already with his touch.

I tug his shirt over his head in a flurry of lust and run my hands down his hard chest, slowing down to twirl my fingers gently round his hairs.

I caress him softly, making sure to take my time circling each nipple extra slow, and lean down to take a fast, light lick on each one.

His hands reach for my shoulders and pull me in for a deep, passionate kiss. One that must have lasted a minute or so without breathing, or so it seemed.

His cock was jabbing and throbbing beneath his trousers, against my stomach. I have to reach out and touch it! I'm drawing him physically closer as my hand rubs his crotch and my mouth draws him in closer to my body.

He unfastens my bra and pushes me away just enough to let it fall to the ground.

I am slow as I undress him the rest of the way, teasing him to near insanity, kissing his fantastic body whilst I uncover every inch.

I take just a second to stop and lick the pre-cum from the slit of the cock I want to feel slide deep in my mouth making him rock, unsteady on his feet with pleasure.

My right hand finds the head and I begin to rub his moisture softly while my left hand is tracing up his inner thigh and my tongue is making a trail from the place where his balls meet his cock all the way to the head, tasting more pre-cum.

Giving me a light slap on my ass, pert & up in the air from bending over to go down on him, he starts to shove my jeans back and down, forcing me to stand and remove them while he watches me expose my smooth, half-shaven pussy.

Kissing him one more time, our lips locked together, his finger slips in between my wet pussy lips, exploring and discovering my pulsating clit hiding amongst them.

I grab his hand and pull it away to my face; I cannot bear the feeling, I am overwhelmingly sensitive. He instead slides his wet finger in my mouth and I taste my juices whilst licking it clean.

I pull away and drop to my knees, returning to my work of sucking the thick shaft of manhood.

Looking up into those beautiful, sexy dark eyes and moving my tongue once again to the head, I circle it, building up more saliva in the back of my throat.. just before I slip it a little way in my mouth.

I am taking it in slowly, one lingering inch at a time until all eight inches are buried deep in my mouth.

I can feel his breathing grow erratic as I place my hands on his hips, grasping them slightly, and take his cock in and out of my mouth, gradually picking up the pace.

I start moving a bit faster and sucking harder while my right hand is stroking all along the bottom of his shaft.

This brings him close.

But I won't let that happen yet, I can control him like a puppy.

His sexual torture fills me with vigour, and I only want to give him more.

I slowed down before I let him drop from my mouth.. could feel his cock pulsating hard, the purple veins were prominent.

I start to tease again, licking gently the head & then the full length of his cock until he could take no more and thrust his hands into my long brown hair moaning, "Do it! God, yes! Now! Please don't stop!" He slams it repeatedly into my mouth, fucking it hard and fast, over and over and just demands I take every inch he is slamming deep in my throat.

I want more so I grab his ass & thrust his cock as far as it will go, deep-throating, pounding my mouth with it.

I only needed to give him one more hard sucking while I stroked the rest of his shaft to get what I was craving.

He grabbed my head as he silently screamed out.. exploding.. filling my mouth.

He watched as his cum seeped out a little from the corner.

I swallowed every last drop I could suck out of him and then licked him clean.. then slipped it slowly back in for one last long drawn-out suck, teasing with my tongue.

Without a word, he pulled me up to stand for another kiss.

With his hand, he swiped everything off the center of the desk in the corner of the room, sending my piano notes flying.

He commanded me to sit on that table and spread my legs for him.

I did as I was told and got myself in position with one foot on the table and the other on the edge of the piano, giving him perfect access to my already soaked pussy.

Barely touching, he slowly began to trace my puffy, swollen pink lips with his fingers.

His face was so close, I could feel his hot breath on it as he continued this torture, softly slipping a finger inside then quickly removing it before tracing the outer lips again.

He's barely brushing over my clit now.

I begin to moan low as he slides two fingers deep in my flesh, and this time he leaves them there not moving - just holding still.

I knew he could feel pre-climax contractions.. he asked did I want him to suck on my pussy yet and I gasped, "Yes!"

But I was to wait.

I desperately wanted to talk softly to him, plead with him to lick, suck, nibble, bite & kiss my whole genitalia, but I couldn't focus when he brought his other hand up to rub my most sensitive spot.

I was just getting into the rhythm of his fingers sliding in and out of my wetness, and as soon as his touch was directly turned to my clit, I cried out with immense pleasure / pain.

He stopped suddenly.. I arched my back to read his face, but he told me lay back down and give him my hand, which I did right away.

He slid a couple of his fingers in with his left hand and took my right hand in his and placed it on my little V of pubic hair.

At first, I moved my own hand down to play around the clitoris in circles, teasing it with gentle flicks every so often.

I'm feeling the sensations rise now.

My fingers cross over the spot like an expert, tracing and caressing in all the right places, while he watches intently on what brings me most joy.

Together, we almost brought me over the edge.. and then he stopped my hand and pushed it away.

Once again I can feel his breath on me there, making me arch my back and raise hips high off the table, hip bones pointing out towards him, stomach stretched flat.. the warm, wet epicentre between my legs trying to reach his lips again. But he gently placed his hand on my torso and pushed me down.

One at a time he took my legs and placed them over his shoulders, stretching them far apart as he inched his mouth closer, kissing my thighs until finally, he ran his tongue hard over, deep enough for it to penetrate me as well, driving me up off of the desk and physically thrusting my wetness right in his face.

After drawing back & slowly at first, he is licking and teasing my clit with small circles and gently sucking it.. then suddenly returning to slam pussy with fingers so deep I am panting and moaning, convinced this may be the end of me if I don't release myself soon.

Needing more now, the pleasure is near unbearable.

He is torturing me with his tongue, letting it dance everywhere.

There is no longer rhythm or stratagy.. he comes close, but not too close.. is working his two fingers in and out, drawing me closer and closer to the edge of the desk, rocking to meet his thrusts.

I let out a loud moan as he dives into my pussy, sliding his tongue in with his fingers as well and then back to my clit, sucking and licking.. harder and faster.

His face is soaked in me.

I wildly run my fingers through his hair and pull him even further towards my swollen lips, fucking his face harder and harder, needing my release that I can feel building up in waves.

Pounding me still with his fingers, he buries his face one final time, licking and sucking my entire outer sexual organs until I reach my limits and cry out, enough for him to clamp a hot hand over my face.

This sort of domination from him turns me on, and this climax seemed to last for eternity because of it.My hot cum was sticking to his fingers and inside his mouth.

As soon as he was done lapping up the juices, he brought his fingers up and shared them with me. The juices I had soaked his flesh with, seconds before.

One at a time, I help suck them clean before pulling him down hard on top to kiss me.

He helps me up, never taking his lips away from mine, deeply enjoying the taste of my kiss shared with orgasmic flow.

I try reach for his cock, I can see it's erect again. But suddenly, he turns me around and bends me over the table.. it's not large enough to fully lie-down on, but his hand is already finding my pussy from behind, exploring for only a minute.

And then I feel the head of his cock pressing down against my over-sensitive labia.

I open up a little, but only enough for him to push in the head.

I feel him working himself in and out, driving me mad, until he finally gives me the ultimate pleasure & buries the full length of his shaft inside me.

He grabs a hold of my hips and begins to fuck me fast and hard from behind, making me moan louder and louder.

I love this position.. I can't seem to keep a hold on even trying to be quiet anymore.

He slows for a second while he grabs my shoulders, and uses his foot to guide me to close my legs close together, making an extremely tight fit.

Then he obeys my command and fucks me harder and oh so much deeper, sliding his cock out and slamming it hard in again; it hits my cervix nearly every time.

I gasp furiously, hardly able to talk to him at all.

I plead for more as he starts to dig his nails into my back - it's what I want - he is fucking me so hard.

Is rocking his cock in and out, faster and harder with each thrust when I constantly feel like I can't take anymore.

But it's a drug, I am lost in the rhythm and the sensation.

I have the voice for screaming my own sexual obscenities and yet can't find it to tell him to lessen the pace.

Shouting, moaning, and almost collapsing to the table in a fit of delirium, I feel my pussy contract as I control the muscles.. I feel it tightening around him, and he lets go.

He's completely driven over the edge, having pumped his hot climax deep inside me; our cum mixed, drizzling down our legs.

He leans into me, whimpering in a state of satisfaction & utter bliss that he loves me, over and over again, holding me, kissing my back in every place he left nail marks.

And I faintly hear him asking me something but couldn't make out what as he collapsed down on top of me.. and I started to fade off to sleep.

He turns me around and lifts my chin to kiss me softly on the lips. "No, baby, we need to get dressed. Come on, you have your lesson in half an hour."