The Music Teacher Ch. 01

Story Info
Pupil has to provide music for lingerie show.
6.3k words
4.62
124k
83

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 02/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
janneman1
janneman1
81 Followers

It was a Friday afternoon during the last school break when the music teacher had called for me. One of the pupils in a lower grade had delivered a message that Mrs. van Zyl would like to speak to me before end of the school day. As I didn't take music as a subject, I was very curious. It was a very small school in a small town with only about 100 pupils from grade 8 to 12. As I was a member of the student body, I suspected she needed my assistance in some or other administrative issue. Just after the bell announced the end of the last class, I knocked on the door of the music class.

Mrs. van Zyl opened and beckoned me inside. She was a divorced lady in her mid 40's and was the secret object of many schoolboys' fantasy. She had dark-blond hair cut off in a neat style around her shoulders, a very nice hand full of perky breasts and a set of legs to die for. I looked approvingly at the flower patterned summer dress. It complemented her assets.

"You were looking for me, Mrs. van Zyl?" I asked politely.

"Yes, tell me Pete, you still own that big music system you used at the school dance last year?"

A smile formed on my lips as I realized what favour I was into. I did have an impressive mobile music system. I used it to make some extra pocket money at weddings and birthday parties. She must have seen it at the last school dance and obviously she needed it for some event.

"Yeah sure, you need to hire my services?" I asked, thinking of what I could do with some extra cash money.

"Well I, I..." she blushed and continued hesitantly, "Yes, but it's not the usual dance thing," she muttered.

"Yes?" I asked confused.

"Well it's a private fashion show," she replied

"I think I can manage that," I said with confidence, "I did the sound at a fashion festival last year".

She was still blushing red and said. "This will be somewhat different. It's a rather sensitive issue. See, I'll be one of the models myself. The potential customers will be high society ladies from the city."

"Well I can't see how that's going to problem Mrs. van Zyl," I said with a frown on my forehead.

"The thing is we will be modeling some underwear and lingerie and we need someone who will really handle it in a professional manner." It was off her chest now and she looked relieved when she managed to say it. "It's a bit embarrassing to ask one of the school pupils, but I've known you for years now, and am quite sure you will keep it highly confidential. There is really no one else I can trust. I thought about using my home stereo, but I really want to add some professional flair and that just would not do it".

"Oh I see" I stammered and felt some heat spreading over my cheeks. "Will you be comfortable with my presence there?" I asked.

"Don't ask! It's embarrassing just to discuss it!" She laughed and added, "The question is if will you'll be okay?"

"I don't know," I said honestly, "I...I've never seen a woman in underwear before except in magazines and stuff," I blushed at my own inexperience.

"We're on level playfields then," the colour of her cheeks went into conjunction with mine and there was a hint of sadness in her voice, "it's been a while since a man saw me in my underwear."

"You think we can have a practice run or something, a rehearsal maybe?"

She thought it over a bit and said. The show is Saturday in two weeks. You remember the barn next to my house?" She paused then said. "Well you should remember it. We had the school dance there last year. Didn't you do the music there as well?"

"Off course I remember, you've got a lovely place." Her home was on a smallholding just out of town, about a ten to fifteen minutes' drive on a gravel road.

"If you have some free time this weekend, I think it might be a good idea to do some sort of rehearsal. I had already hired the stage. The contractors had set it up yesterday. It will be great if we can work through the program a bit and choose some music ahead of the event."

"I'm free tonight," I said. "I would definitely be more relaxed if I had some idea of what to expect. I don't want to get a bad reputation from your high class customers."

"Don't worry about that, I'm sure it'll be fine. Can I pick you up roundabout say eight o' clock?" she asked.

"No need. The equipment won't fit in your car. I'll borrow my father's pick-up. Eight o' clock is perfect. Maybe I can leave the equipment there, so it is ready and tested for the event?" I asked as I stood up to leave.

"Off course. The barn is safe, I'll lock up good when we're finished."

"Okay, see you at eight then."

"See you," she said as I closed the door behind me.

*** The smallholding was just over 5km from town. The road wasn't too good and it took me a good fifteen minutes to get there. I stopped in front of her house a minute before 8. As I started to offload the equipment, she met me outside.

"I see you are very punctual," she said.

"Always," I replied and without thinking added, "did you really think I'd be late for an underwear show?

She said shyly. "I hope you're not going to be disappointed, remember it will only be me tonight. I...I'm not exactly an oil painting"

I looked at her and said honesty, "I strongly doubt that I'd be disappointed Ma'am."

She laughed self-consciously. "I'll take that as a compliment, but bear in mind you haven't seen me without clothes yet." She got hold of some of the smaller stuff. "Can I help you with these?"

"Sure."

She was still in the summer dress of the afternoon. She went off ahead of me while I offloaded some speakers. I looked at her long slender legs as the lights from the barn penetrated the thin summer dress. For the first time I appreciated the magnitude of the situation. I would more than probably see this woman in her underwear. The thought added some length to my private parts.

I met her in the barn. "It will take about thirty minutes to set up the sound."

"Can I get you something to drink?" she asked.

"Coffee's fine," I said. "On the other hand if you've got something stronger, it might do the nerves some good. I did turn 18 last week." I assured her in case she had some objections in giving pupils alcoholic drinks.

"Okay, you finish here, I'll get us a drink"

I set up the equipment next to a T-Shaped stage I recognized as a catwalk. It was about one meter from the ground and about eight meters to the 'T'.

After about ten minutes Mrs. van Zyl returned and handed me a glass. "It's whisky and soda."

"Thanks," I said, noticing her hand trembled a bit as she handed me a glass. She took a long sip from her own glass. "Have you set up the program yet, the sequence and stuff." I fiddled with some of the systems wires and connections.

"Yes. We will be ten models in all. There are four categories of clothing. We will all parade in a different item for the same category. We will each do a full catwalk on our own and then one time all together again.

"We should work out the length of the tracks to accommodate ten women and a final walk." I suggested.

"Jip," she agreed, "eleven walks per category in total. There will then be a short break to give us time to change."

"Okay," I said.

"Just make sure there aren't any silent breaks during the walk," she asked-said concerned.

"Don't worry," I assured her, "I'll mix songs with the same beat without you even noticing it. What are the categories, I suppose we should have a different theme of music for each?"

"That will be great. We start off with gowns and sleeping wear. We then proceed to practical, casual and sports underwear. The third category is 'sexy underwear' and we will end the night with 'naughty and revealing'"

"Sounds simple," I tried to sound like a professional. "I suggest we start with a slow beat and up it a bit with each category."

"Sounds perfect," she smiled.

I was finished with my setup and there was an uncomfortable silence. I broke it cautiously. "I think we should get on with it. Uh...well how do you want us to do this?"

She was equally embarrassed. "You think I should...uh...do it in my underwear?"

"It might be good to get used to...well you and I'll be both more confident if we did it as it was supposed to be, sort of get used to each other."

"You're right," she agreed hesitantly. "Oh my God this is going to be difficult." She put a hand to her mouth as she giggled shyly. "I don't have the show's stuff yet so you'll have to be satisfied with my own collection," she laughed nervously.

"It will be interesting to see what you normally wear under that," I teased and looked at her dress.

"I bet you would," she returned my tease. "There's a make shift dressing room at the back. I'll get dress...undressed then."

"Can't wait. I'll do a bit of background music while you change. First up the gowns and sleeping wear?"

"Yes, as soon as you see me at the stairs at the back you can do your thing." She turned and headed for the dressing room.

I played a fitting musical piece I had earlier selected as back ground music. After about five minutes the door to the dressing room opened again and she ascended the stairs. I mixed in a romantic track with a slow beat then looked at the woman at the back of the catwalk. Mrs. van Zyl wore a long, thin, cream coloured satin robe. The soft, thin material followed the contours of her body as she slowly walked on the catwalk. She did it with the graceful style of an experienced model. I stared at the tall slender body. The silk clung to her like a second skin, straining slightly over the roundness of her breasts. The protrusion of her nipples was just a faint hint beneath the thin fabric. She had an uneasy smile on her face as she passed me. She was now walking away from me towards the top part of the T-shaped platform. I looked from behind at the teasing folds of the gown as it shaped to her buttocks. At the "T" of the catwalk she first turned right, still walking away from me. At the end of the platform she abruptly turned and walked towards the other side of the "T". She proceeded to the middle again and returned straight back to me. I felt an uncomfortable pressure between my legs as my eyes fixated on the triangle of her womanhood, engraved by the silk as she walked.

"Everything fine?" she asked as she passed me again.

"Yes," I said and tried to sound undistracted, "another ten times and we're set". She did the same sequence over and over again. Each time with more confidence and grace. She walked, swaying her hips with an expensive elegance that filled the whole room. At last the sequence was over.

"Five minutes and forty two seconds," I announced the official result.

"How did I look?" she asked anxiously.

"In his official capacity the DJ is not allowed to make any subjective comments regarding the contestants," I teased her in a very formal voice.

"And in his personal capacity?" she laughed.

"Painfully beautiful!" I exclaimed.

She lowered her body and sat on the platform right in front of me. She was swinging her legs like a little girl in the playground.

"Thank you," she said sincerely, "but I think that was the easy part. You sure you want to go on? I won't blame..."

"Don't worry Ma'am. I'm sure I can handle it," I tried to sound brave.

"It's not only you I'm worried about. Like I said it's been a while since..." She bit her under lip. "Oh what the hell, let's get this over and done with," she said with forced determination and stood up. "Just don't get a heart attack!" She laughed as she went to the dressing room.

"Thanks for the warning!" I shouted as she once again disappeared through the door.

The rhythm of the next song was slightly faster. I looked at the door where Mrs. van Zyl had appeared and some innocent, inexperienced voice inside of me told me that this couldn't be. I saw our music teacher, Mrs. Ann van Zyl, wearing only a bra and panties. It was a matching white cotton set from Jockey. As she was walking towards me I could see that the both the bra and bikini cut panties were very tight fitting. Her vulva formed a curved bonnet as it strained against the white material. As she passed me she revealed two tight buns, bouncing slightly up and down as she walked.

When she eventually returned facing me again, I saw that the material had crept up slightly inside the folds of her womanhood. As she walked a clear visible slit followed the motion of her legs. With each step the cotton fabric cut in deeper and deeper. I lost track of how many times she walked up and down. I think it might have been the seventh time when I could no longer deal with the enormous pressure in my own pants. I used the moment when she had her back to me to rub over my throbbing and erect discomfort. I felt the damp feeling of my own wetness under my hand as little drops from my tip explored the outside world. I looked down and saw my pants had a dark spot formed by the pre-cum. I reached inside my pants to shift my aching penis in a more comfortable position.

"We're not even at the sexy bit and you are struggling already!" Mrs. van Zyl's voice shocked me back to reality.

I quickly released my penis. She was standing right above me on the catwalk. Her legs were slightly apart. The white cotton material had now penetrated the deepest parts of her slit and her two swollen labia were clearly visible underneath the material. A few lost brown curls of pubic peeped on the sides of the elastic.

"Oh my...I'm so sorry, Ma'am...I didn't realize..."

"Stop! Don't worry. That's why we have this rehearsal remember." She had a sympathetic look. "If it makes you feel any better I...well it's good to know I can still provoke some reaction," she said bashfully.

"It's still embarrassing!" I complained.

"Do you think it's easy for me to parade in this?" She looked down at her attire. "Oh my gosh! I did not realize it was that bad!" Her hands shot down to her pubes in a lamely effort. She must have decided to rather rectify than cover up. "I'm so sorry..." she and her whole figure displayed embarrassment as she gently pulled the fabric out of the lips. A long wet stripe was evidence to where the material had previously been.

"It's all right. It's just that I've never seen anything like that before." I said trying to look her in the eyes.

"I really didn't know it was doing that," she still tried to apologize.

"Doing what?" I asked innocently and tried to hide my smile.

"Clinging to my...You're teasing me you little twit!" she laughed as she realized I wasn't as innocent she thought I was.

"Maybe," I smiled. I tried to cover my own wet spot from her eyes as she was looking down to me.

"I can wash that out for you before you leave," she offered. For some reason the fact that she saw some of my own forbidden intimacy acted as fuel for my already unbearable burden. The wet spot became wetter and my pants had the resemblance of an army tent.

There were a lot of things I wanted to say, but I could only manage a barely audible "Thanks."

"Well I guess we'll just have to give this category another try then?" she smiled.

"Ok then," I said determined to do it right this time. "Ready when you are!"

She walked to the back of the catwalk again. I played music again and this time I tried to keep eye contact instead of looking at the goods. She finished the sequence in four minutes, twenty-seven seconds, without incident.

"Well are you ready for the sexy part?" she asked with a devious smile.

"Goodness Ma'am, if that wasn't sexy, I really haven't seen anything in my life yet!"

"We'll soon fix that!" she said and walked away with a taunting provocativeness in her step.

Again I selected a faster piece of music as the back door opened yet again.

She wore a pink bra and panties set with very fine embroidered patterns. It looked soft, sexy and feminine. As she came closer to my position I could see the two little dark circles of her nipples showing through the bra. A darkish brown patch peeked through the panties. There was suddenly a fair amount of saliva in my mouth and I struggled to get rid of it.

"You okay?" she asked as she passed me.

"No I'm not okay, you're torturing me!" I cried.

"Shame on you, just hold on, we're nearly finished!" she shouted over her shoulder and wriggle her bum and it drove me beyond the point of civilized torture.

Ten more times she tortured me again with her semi-nude body. The hints of dark patches imprinted in my mind forever. When she finished the last walk she returned to where I was sitting. She stood above me on the platform and I had an unobstructed view. She looked down and asked: "So how did I do?"

"You did just fine Mrs. van Zyl, I am close to death!" I tried to lighten my own embarrassment.

"I'm sorry I had to put you up with all this," she sounded genuinely concerned.

"No please, I'm only joking! You really think I don't enjoy this?" I could make out the shape of some dark curls of hair underneath her panties. I knew there must have been a huge wet spot on the tip of my bulging shorts by now. I no longer cared if she saw it or not.

She sat down like she did before, her legs hanging off the side, slightly apart, and her feet close to my music system. Her panties were now in line with my face and I had and even better view than before. Her sitting position pressed her vulva hard against the tiny panties and my eyes were fixated on the bulge that formed.

I took a sip from my drink and offered her my glass. She took it and had a sip herself.

"So it's naughty and revealing now," I said as she handed my glass back.

"To be honest, I don't have anything in my own collection that would be suited for that," she said.

"I don't think anything can be more naughty and revealing than what you are wearing right now!" I exclaimed.

"Oh boy, you really haven't seen anything yet!" she laughed out loud. "I'm talking peek-a-boo bras and crotchless panties."

"What?" I honestly had no idea what she was talking about.

She was getting red in the face as she tried to explain. "You see with the bras there's an opening where the breasts pop out with no material to cover them. The same goes for the panties, there is no material to cover, to cover uh; a woman's vagina" she was obviously embarrassed by the word.

"People really buy stuff like that?" I asked.

"Off course, we wouldn't be modeling it otherwise. My concern is, if you can handle it." She pointed smilingly to the bulge in my pants and it was my turn to get red.

"We'll we won't know until the event then" I said.

"Unless..." she paused a moment. "You've really never seen one before?"

"What, crotchless panties?"

"No man! A...a nude woman."

I shook my head from side to side to make it very clear that these eyes of mine, never before in my life, had set their view on a nude woman.

"If you're eighteen it's about high time. This stays between you and me okay? And it's only to prepare you for the show." She reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. She brought her hands back to support the now loose b-cups. Inch by inch she lowered her hands. Two beautiful breasts came into view. Just a bit more than a handful. The nipples were rosy, pink and erect. My mouth fell open. She laughed and the bra fell on the music system. She stood up and hooked her fingers in the sides of the panties.

"Here we go" she said and slowly pulled the panties down. First appeared the curly brown hair, neatly trimmed in a triangle shape. As the panties moved lower and lower I began to see the fleshy part. Two thick gorged lips appeared; pressed tightly together by her legs. The panties fell down to her feet. She stepped out of them with one leg, and then lifted the other leg to take them in her hand. As she did so her legs came apart; so did the lips and I had a glimpse of the pink glistening inner lips. She recovered her stance and looked down at me. "You okay?" she asked.

janneman1
janneman1
81 Followers
12