The Music Teacher Ch. 03

Story Info
Pupil explores hidden assets of lingerie show contestants.
4.6k words
4.63
71.9k
22

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 02/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
janneman1
janneman1
81 Followers

Thank you for the huge amount of support I received, I'm having a difficult time to stay modest. This is part 3 of the story, please read chapters 1 and 2 before reading this one.

***

The Monday evening, as I stretched out on my single bed, a huge load of guilt was added the pool of unprocessed mixed emotions that my mind tried to contemplate. The words 'non-virgin' wasn't even properly written next to my name and I was already busy to cheat on my newly discovered love. I just had to see Ann again.

The night was rather chilly and I noticed the fallen leafs on our lawn. I pushed the Suzuki way down the street, scared my parents might be waken from the sound, before I kicked it to life. Despite Ann's warning to lie low for a couple of days, I stopped in front of her home fifteen minutes later.

She must have heard the sound of the bike and waited for me on the porch as I walked to the door.

"Pete, you shouldn't have." She looked like an angel in the white gown; the light from behind, highlighting the silhouette of her nude body underneath. A Rembrandt masterpiece.

"I know," I admitted, "but I'm glad I did." I kissed her with care, almost afraid to disturb the beauty of her profile, and then took her in my arms. She snuggled her head against my chest, her hair like silk under my chin. The white noise of the night played an accompanying symphony to our embrace. For a while we just stood there, our bodies a blanket for each other against the chill of the breeze.

"Come, I'll make us coffee," she finally said, taking me by the arm to lead me into her house.

We sat down with the steaming mugs a few minutes later. Ann leaned cozily against me, her head sheltered in the protection of my left shoulder.

"Ann; there's something I need to tell you," I said. A fear of losing forever the warmth next to me, gripped my being. But I could have no secrets from this woman. I told her of Lisa.

Her reaction amazed me. "Boy, you are one Don Juan!" she laughed. "You just be careful she doesn't get pregnant."

"You're not mad at me." I more said than asked.

"Off course not." I searched her eyes for insincerity but could find none. She took me by the chin and pulled me very close to her. Her eyes looked intense as they locked on mine. "Understand one thing Pete," her voice was low, but her eyes smiled, "you're one of the best things that ever happened to me, but I'm not going to deprive you from your youth. God, when I was your age I've broken twenty virgins and twice as many hearts. Go out; enjoy life; embrace it, never regret. Go for it with all you've got. Just remember one thing. I'm not going anywhere." She drew my chin still closer and kissed me softly; then added, "Another thing. I'm nosy and I'm curious, I want to know everything."

My eyes were wide, my mouth dry. I still struggled to contend with her unexpected response. At last I managed a few words. "Do you know how to shave?"

I was home just before the sun sneaked its first rays over the town. I was a bit out of breath as I pushed the Suzuki into the back yard and I was tired from the lack of sleep. After I had told Ann about my excursion with Mrs. Simons, we had taken a shower together where she explained the dos and don'ts of the shaving of the female pubic area. Her lesson had been very graphic and I had to interrupt it twice to make love.

I was exhausted and fell into my bed for a very short hour of sleep.

***

Throughout the day I had a most difficult task to avoid the groping arms of Lisa Skinner. Luckily we didn't share the same subjects, and the harassment was limited to the English period, a compulsory subject. Mathematics class was just after break and I slipped into the empty class just before the bell announced the start of the new period. I left the class unnoticed and smiled at my own devious plan I had just put into action.

Mrs. Skinner avoided my eyes for most of the class. Due to some missed approaches from the 'Pete-special-paper-plane-collection', chewing gum on her chair and a couple of dissected frogs in her handbag, I had an honorable position right in front of class. Mrs. Skinner was clearly uncomfortable and every now and then she had to wipe off persistent drops of sweat from her forehead. The black skirt and jacket she wore wasn't any consolation to the heated situation. As she took her handbook and read some golden rules of logarithms, her body relaxed a bit as she was able to detach herself from my keen interested glance. As she turned the page her body froze and she stopped in mid-sentence.

"That's all for the day, you may continue and do exercise five to eleven." Her face had an ugly look as she sat down at her desk to read the note in her handbook.

'Good day Mrs. Skinner. Just a word of gratitude for the lovely show you offered me yesterday and your altruistic commitment to continue to do so at the lingerie show. Unfortunately I was unable to see the full show, but I am confident that you are more than willing to continue the show right here, right now. A brief glimpse of your panties will be more than satisfactory for the moment. If for some or other reason you felt you could not oblige, I would be more than happy to wait for the official lingerie show, and would also extend my gratitude to your husband and reverent Jacobs for their willingness to let you participate. An SMS message to the effect is ready to be sent from my cell phone as soon as the bell rings. Yours truly. Pete.'

Mrs. Skinner was now sweating profoundly. She looked up to me and her eyes begged. She had fear in eyes as she looked at me and shook her head slowly from side to side. As she saw the begging look had no effect she changed the look incorporate a bit of lightning and thunder. I smiled innocently. The new toothbrush I had bought at the pharmacist did a good job and my teeth were sparkling clean. The other pupils were all engaged in their own tasks and nobody took notice of the interaction between us. Mrs. Skinner's look changed to begging again and she looked on her wristwatch. There was still fifteen minutes left to the end of the period.

Mrs. Skinner was shifting from side to side on the chair and her whole body trembled. It looked like she was about to have a stroke or something and my confidence turned to fear. Fortunately the trembling stopped and there was rage in her eyes again. I received a couple more violent stares then took out my cell phone and put it in open view for her to see. I noticeably looked on my own watch and started to play with the phone. Mrs. Skinner's hands went up in a stop gesture. She looked over the class to confirm that everybody was still occupied in their duties. She bit into her under lip and slowly separated her legs. Due to my honorable position in the class, I had an excellent view of her plump legs underneath the desk. Then I knew why she was trembling and sweating in the way she did. I almost felt sorry for the woman, but didn't allow my emotions to interfere with the splendid view.

Prude Mrs. Maureen Skinner was unable to show me her panties. She didn't wear any. My jaw dropped as the curly red bush became visible. Her labia were fat and plumb, resulting in a very deep slit that was slightly visible through the dense red curls. The show was abruptly over as she quickly pressed her knees together again. I put the phone away and she dropped her head in her hands. The bell rang to announce the end of her torture. As everybody scurried out of the class, I took my time in packing my stuff and was thus last to leave.

Mrs. Skinner was still sitting with her hands over her face as I bent down and whispered. "Don't worry, it was beautiful."

***

"I don't want to be a virgin anymore." Lisa Skinner was trying to set up a date with me.

"Lisa, I can't, it's not right. You'll have to wait for someone special." I looked at the pale blue eyes. They looked dangerously thirsty. It was the second and last school break for the day and the blonde girl sat crossed legged in front of me on the grass. I looked at her slender legs. A huge part of her thighs were visible. Sometime between now and yesterday, the once knee-length uniform had shrunk by a significant amount of inches. For the first time Lisa Skinner was really the talk of the school as the boys started to notice her changed appearance and confidence. The other girls envied those long, for the first time visible, legs and she was on the receiving end of more than a number of cat-like stares.

"You could get pregnant! What would your mom say?" I continued the argument.

"Fuck her; she's not my real mother anyway. My real mom died when I was born. My dad remarried, she's only my step mom." She looked up at me and must have seen the comprehension in my eyes. I was right about the resemblance. She continued. "She even tried to talk me out of this fashion parade thing. Can you believe it, she was the one who talked me into it in the first place! Oh; we had such a fight last night."

"I don't care about your mom," I said, "I care about you. What if you got pregnant, we're still at school. Your first time...it shouldn't be with a condom either."

"Don't worry about the pregnancy thing. I...I got some stuff from Belinda Jones. I've been on it for a while now. I wanted to be ready when it happened," she said shyly then exclaimed. "Hey you know Belinda; we've been friends for a while now. She's gonna be on the fashion parade too!"

For a minute I seriously considered the possibility to sell my life story to a soap opera producer. Lisa and Belinda friends! It was getting more interesting by the minute.

"You're joking! Belinda Jones also on the fashion parade!" I tried to look amazed.

"Yes, she's...she's quite a looker," Lisa said half accusingly. She must have confused my 'amazed look' with my 'excited look'. I needed more practice I thought.

"I'm not really into bazongas if you know what I mean. She does have a nice cameltoe though," I tried to tease Lisa.

"Cameltoe? What's a cameltoe?"

"Well uhr...it's nothing." This lady was a real virgin.

"Okay, I'll just ask her myself," Lisa said challenging.

"Uh...don't." I quickly intercepted. "I'll show you this afternoon. I promise. Your mom still at study duty?"

"Yes, we'll have the whole afternoon to ourselves," she said provocatively.

The bell rang and I stood up. Her white cotton panties were clean and fashionable I thought as I gallantly helped her up from the grass.

***

"So what's a cameltoe Lisa asked me as we sat down with the tray of snacks and cold drinks between us. It's not in the dictionary; I tried to look it up." The frown on her forehead gave evidence of her curiosity.

"It killed a cat you know." I said laughingly.

"A cameltoe?"

"No curiosity," I smiled. The cookie struck my left ear. "Okay, okay, I'll show you." I stood up and took her arm. Have you got a mirror somewhere, a big one?"

"In my room." She led me by the arm to a room halfway down the passageway. "My little kingdom," she said and pointed to mostly pink bedroom. She was a huge Mel Gibson fan. Numerous posters of him decorated the wall. Brad Pitt got second place with a notable smaller collection of posters. She was a Pete McBride fan too. I noticed the open school year book on her bed. It was opened on a page featuring a sizable photo of me, holding up the Southern Regions' tennis trophy. It was taken a year ago, just after I have won the region's finals.

She blushed and rushed over to the bed and closed the book.

"Come here," I said. As she obeyed I turned her around and put my arms around her from behind. We were both facing the full length mirror on the wall. She was still in her school uniform and I reached down and caught the lower rim of her dress. I slowly pulled it up to above her waist. She was still wearing the white full-cut cotton briefs. I held on to her dress with my left hand while my right moved to her vulva. With my index finger I carefully forced the panties' material in between her labia. The material was damp and soggy as I moved my finger up and down. Her body became limp in my arms, her breathing rapid. I moved my hand away and the material still clung to her inner folds. Her lips were now clearly visible underneath the white fabric.

"That's a cameltoe," I whispered in her ear, softly biting into the lobe.

She must have lost her curiosity somewhere, for her eyes were closed as she turned her head to mine. "Don't stop," she muttered.

She was still standing with her back against my chest, but tilted her head, enabling me to kiss the side of her mouth. I let go of the dress and fondled her breasts from behind. I kept kissing her in the neck and my hardness was boring into her buttocks. She wrestled herself loose from my grip, turned around to return my kisses. The freshness of untouched youth was in her mouth. My tongue relished the taste as her lips parted to allow me inside. Her tongue explored cautiously. The insecure movements savoured the unknown territory of my mouth timorously.

I undressed the both of us, never stopping my kisses, planting them all over her body. As we fell both naked on her bed, I lowered my kisses to her opened legs. I ascended my tongue on the inside of her thigh. Smelled her womanhood before my tongue made contact with the hairless lips. I ran my tongue on the outside of her labia, both sides. Lisa was moaning with anticipation as my tongue finally divided her inner lips to follow the path up to her clitoris. Her unexplored femininity waited aroused, ripe and ready as I moved my body on top of hers. My penis gently negotiated the entrance to her vagina, stopped by thin barrier to her complete womanhood. I gently applied more and more pressure with each controlled thrust. Her nails dug into the flesh of my back and we shared the pain as the barrier finally gave way. I became aware of a new wetness as the fluids of her lost innocence embraced my shaft. Trickled to a small puddle of evidence on the white linen sheets. She was uncomfortable yet fulfilled. I knew she would not come, not today, as I shot my load into her.

***

It was precisely five o' clock as I knocked on Mrs. Simons' door. I had hoped for an hour of peaceful sleep, but the luxury kept avoiding me. Lisa Skinner refused to let go of me until the very last minute. She had clung to me where we lay on her bed, like a little monkey holding on to a tree trunk in a flooded river. I finally convinced her to let go, as her mother would have been back shortly, enabling me to be just in time for my appointment with Mrs. Simons.

"Hi," she said as she opened the door, "come in." She gestured me to the small living room. The house was small, sparsely but fashionably furnished. It appeared Tom wasn't sending too much money home and I knew Mrs. Simons couldn't be earning a fortune at the library.

"I bought a razor." I held up the pink plastic razor as we sat down. "You said you have some of Tom's shaving cream?"

"Yes," she confirmed hesitantly. "Pete, I'm having second thoughts about this." She nervously licked her upper lip. "I...I trimmed it myself this morning, I think it's looking fine now."

"You sure?" My voice had a tone of question in it; like I could not believe that any woman could trim all by herself and do a good job of it. It had the desired effect.

"Well...well I'm not sure. This is embarrassing..."

"It's gonna be a whole lot more embarrassing at the show," I warned. "You should at least just le me check it out for you. You'll never be able to sleep otherwise." My word choice focused my attention on my own sleep deprived body. But I couldn't just leave this lovely lady to deal with her own troubles. I suppressed an imminent yawn and concentrated at the task at hand.

"Okay," she said. "How...how do you want to do this?"

"You've got a bikini or something?"

She shook her head. She was not the bikini type.

"You still got some of that stuff from Mrs. van Zyl?"

She nodded very slowly, her eyes were big. She was not the Mrs. Van Zyl-lingerie-collection type either.

"It's easy then, just put on one of the sexy numbers and let me be the judge," I suggested and my look said I was used to this, it was no big deal. I looked at women's pubic hair all the time, to judge, comment and assist on the style and structure.

It seemed she was just a notch more relaxed as she said. "Okay, I'll go and look for something, just stay put." She left the room and my stare followed her as she did. She had a nice bum I thought and appreciated the way her blue jeans snuggled around her buttocks.

After what seemed like an hour she returned, wearing a white woolen robe around her body. She stood a modest distance from my chair. I beckoned her closer with my index finger until her lower body was only about ten inches from my face.

She looked down at me. "Here it goes," she said shyly as she fiddled with the robe's waistband. She diligently clung to the upper part of the robe with her one arm as she tried to spread the robe open at her waist with the other. It was an intricate task as the one flap of the robe kept falling back. She was obviously very diffident about the size of her breasts.

I stood up and gently removed her arm from her chest. I was very close to her body and whispered. "You should be proud, they're beautiful." I tenderly opened the robe at the top of her chest. I spread my hands and the robe fell to a heap on the floor. The little mounds were covered in a tight cream coloured bra. Embroidered patterns left little see-through gaps, enabling me to see the slightly darker circles of her nipples. I slowly traced my hands down from her shoulder over her chest, allowing my palms to briefly touch the soft flesh of her mounds. I felt her nipples' immediate response as they grew under my touch.

"Pete...don't..." she panted, gasping for air.

I let my arms fell back to my sides and sat down. She wore bikini cut panties, the same fabric and colour of the bra. A triangle of pitch black hair showed through the embroidery. The bulge was notably flatter than the previous day; she did trim then. Barely noticeable, and only because I was close, the tiniest of black curls peeked from beside the elastics. This was of grave concern to me and I shared my thoughts on the matter with her.

"You see; this is going to be a huge problem." For a moment I lost the lone isolated piece of hair, diligently looked for it and pointed to it as I found it again. "This could definitely cause some embarrassment," I feared for the lady's dignity, somebody at the show might just come within three inches of her crotch area, see the hair and laugh at her. This could not be tolerated.

Mrs. Simons frowned and bent down to see between her legs, our heads nearly connecting. The frown remained as she came erect; she must have been so sure she did a good job trimming. She looked at my face and saw the look of "did you see that!" on my face. The frown gradually eased and she must have decided reluctantly to trust my judgment (and vision) in the matter.

"We'll need a bowl of water, the shaving cream, some old linen, towels and a place for you to lie down," I instructed and it sounded like sombody was ready to give birth.

"We can use my bedroom," she offered, "the linen is due for a wash anyway. I'll just get a bowl with water."

I waited in her room and used the time to prepare my barber shop. I removed the duvet and put some cushions in the middle of the queen sized bed. She returned a moment later carrying a porcelain bowl of steaming water and some towels. She placed the towels on the bed and put the bowl next to it.

"You'll have to remove them," I pointed to her panties.

"Huh?" Her response sounded disconcerted.

"Well it can get rather messy," I said as if I was doing this job all the time, "and shouldn't you return that after the show?"

janneman1
janneman1
81 Followers
12