The Music Teacher Ch. 04

Story Info
Pete scores a DD in mathematics.
8.7k words
4.62
65.4k
19

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 02/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
janneman1
janneman1
81 Followers

"Oomph, oomph, aaah, eeyah," I was truly amazed at the extend of Belinda Jones' grasp of the English vocabulary. She improved. "Yeah, fuck me baby, give it to me."

Not to be left behind, she might think I was a moron with no language skills at all, I joined in. "Yes, yes, baby," I ran out of words and used some of hers, "Oomph, yeah, aaah!"

I looked at the juggling medically enhanced double D's and wondered how I ended up here. We weren't having sex; she was riding me. I felt like the mechanical bull at Barney's Bar and Truckstop. The red head above me was winning and there were no second places. I grabbed those big, perfect rounded, mamas again. They were really all over the place and I was afraid they might rip loose from her body; perhaps hit an innocent passer by in the street on the head. My hands looked small against the mounds of flesh (or whatever was inside of them) and I had to use all my strength to control them. I looked down at her waist. How does she do that? My penis looked like a car's indicator lights. See them; don't; see them; don't... She had the energy of a Duracell bunny, the determination of a kamikaze pilot. There was no stopping this lady. And all she had wanted was some opinion on something.

"Do you think I should wear the pink ones or the blue ones?" She had asked once we were in her apartment. I had looked in awe at the slivers of material in her hand. It had the remote resemblance of some g-strings. There hadn't been too much blue or pink on either of them, so I had a hard task deciding. My biggest mistake for the day had been to ask her to try them on. She had never gotten to the blue ones before she had attacked me. Her passion, lust and want had combined to a powerful strength as she had shoved me onto her bed. I had been pinned down, how I ever had managed an erection, I never knew; perhaps it had been the fear.

Due to some strenuous activities I had earlier the day, my penis felt like a numb piece of wood. It was on autopilot, no feeling at all. I watched as the lady continued to work vigorously. Her motions became more and more rapid, violent. I finally saw a hint of light at the end of the tunnel; she was close to an orgasm. Suddenly she managed a long "oooooh" and threw her hands up like the soldier in the Platoon movie. She fell down on my chest. Panting. Sweating.

"Did you cum baby?" she asked from under my chin.

"Yes, yes! It was awesome!" There was no way in Hell, I would tell her I didn't.

I managed to get home. Only just. My body was tired and aching. I could barely walk.

"Goodnight Mom, goodnight Dad. Don't wait for me I had some dinner at Barney's." My bed looked more beautiful than any of women I had seen during the day.

***

I took Ann's advice to lie low for a couple of days. I had had a phone call or two of some people who wanted to lie low in my company, but gracefully declined by means of very carefully planned excuses. Lisa Skinner had become my regular companion during school break and I was, like her, also on the receiving end of some jealous stares from my classmates. My reproductive system appreciated the time off and luckily I had to offer no excuses to Lisa who had to prepare for the upcoming gymnastics tournament.

The days passed mostly without incident, except worth mentioning that I now received a daily dose of unforced exhibitionism in mathematics class. Mrs. Skinner's mood had notably changed from the first incident and it had almost become a ritual: She gave out assignments in the last ten minutes of mathematics class; waited till everybody was busy; displayed her naked red bush from underneath her desk. My little blackmail exercise must have led her to a discovery of an uninhibited self.

It was Friday, last class of the day. Mathematics. I was looking forward to a third installment (since Wednesday) of Mrs. Skinner's exhibitionist act. I was also looking forward to the weekend. I already had told my parents I had to go to some sort of school camp and would not be back until Monday. I had omitted the fact that the camp would be at Mrs. van Zyl's home. I looked at my watch. Time was running out, she was not going to make it, I thought and I felt rather disappointed. The bell rang and everybody scampered around to be first out of class to enjoy the freedom of the weekend.

"Mr. McBride," Mrs. Skinner was very formal in her tone and instructed, "Could you possibly stay behind. I need to discuss your last test results."

Mathematics wasn't one of my best subjects and I received a few sympathetic glances from the other pupils as they left the class. As the door closed behind the last to leave, Mrs. Skinner approached my desk.

"You rotten, blackmailing, little twit!" Her voice was scary and the chair burnt my behind. This wasn't the best place to be on a Friday afternoon. She came very close and stood next to me.

"I...I...Mrs..." I was still scrambling for a lousy reply when I realized this was Superwoman in a telephone booth. The one-second the green skirt was there, the next it disappeared miraculously in one swift movement of her hands. Superwoman had strength in her arms as she rammed my head into her naked crotch.

"You wanted to look; then look!" she shouted and forced my nose still deeper into her very fleshy, very deep slit.

When you have your head stuck in a lady's crotch, you have a very limited choice of options available. I started to lick. My tongue delved into the never-ending thick swollen labia lips, licking up the transparent juices of her womanhood captured between the folds. I went down and savoured the rich sweet-sour flavours concentrated at her entrance. The forward grip on my head relaxed. She now shoved my head up and down, dragging my tongue along the entire length of her femininity. I moved over her clitoris. It was protruding like a miniature penis. This was Superwoman! A very loud "Ahrrr" escaped her mouth as I captured the knob between my lips and sucked. She forced my head down again and if possible, she had gotten wetter since my last visit to her vagina. The overflow of her liquids triggered my own erection and I knew I just had to introduce my penis to this soggy swamp of pleasure.

I tried to stand up and she relaxed the grip on my head when she realized I was going nowhere. My whole face was sticky wet and I tried to wipe off most of the liquid against her blouse as I moved my head up to her breasts. She had no time for my clumsy efforts and ripped her blouse open, propelling the buttons all over the room. Superwoman was at work again and the big lacy bra disappeared in a matter of seconds.

They were big, even more so than Belinda Jones', but very different. The texture was soft and natural and I used both my hands to explore; one at a time. The areolas were in proportion to the rest the breasts. The circles were large and colourful, the shades of rosy pink darker where the nipples formed. It seemed like the appropriate thing to do and I buried my head between them. I was in a world of my own, detached from reality. There was no sound at all.

I felt the grip at the back of my hair and the sounds of my surroundings returned. She violently rammed my head to her left breast and my lips engulfed the peak of her nipple. A string of my saliva connected us for a moment as she rammed my head to her other breast to apply the same services. I forced my head out of her grip, wanting to add the taste of her mouth to the collection of my experiences. Her taste reminded me of the rich fragrance of roses, the pleasure increased by her protruding tongue. I still needed my pants and tried to keep her occupied while I unbuckled, afraid she might offer her assistance.

For a big lady she was unbelievingly graceful in her movements as she ascended her buttocks onto my desk. I managed to lose the last of my decency and was naked from the waist down. She opened her legs and I moved in between them. The curly red hair was clinging together with a glistening shine at the deepest core of her slit. The hole was amazingly tight but her juices enabled me to slide effortlessly into her. For the first time I heard the sound of sex. The "schlup-schlup" sound filled the room as I heaved my penis in and out of her. My balls were soaking wet, covered in her juices and added a "schlump-schlump" sound effect to the music as it slammed against her anus. Her heels dug into the small of my back, unleashing an undiscovered new sensation of pleasure that filled my whole body. I reached between her legs, just managing to connect my thumb to her massive clitoris. I felt the immediate building up of pressure in her vagina. The damp walls gripped like a wet blanket and I felt the pressure of my own unreleased pleasure. I hadn't had sex since Tuesday. My loads were thick and plenty as I shot it into her, the warm spurts of liquid activated her screams as her legs contracted spasmodically against my thighs. Our mixed juices oozed from her vagina as I left her, a witness to the escapade.

We dressed in silence. She took the green jacket from the back of her chair and buttoned it to the top. It covered most of her torn blouse. She wiped the remains of our sex up with a tissue paper from her desk.

I couldn't resist. "You wanted to discuss my test results Mrs. Skinner," I reminded her.

"Congratulations, you got an A plus," she said as she walked to the door.

***

The afternoon sun soaked into our bodies as we lay next to Ann's swimming pool. Autumn was shaking hands with Summer and there was just a hint of a cool breeze. I didn't know she had a swimming pool and used my white tanga jocks as a substitute for swimwear. I looked to the woman next to me. Her dark nipples responded to the breeze and I could clearly see them through her red bikini top. My glance followed her slender legs, the smooth thighs. The red bikini bottom strained to a curved mount, slightly divided in the middle. She was truly beautiful and I knew of no other place I'd rather be. She reacted as promised when I told her of my week, drawing every piece of detail out of me.

"Well I guess I don't have to worry about Maureen then, she was avoiding me like disease this week," she laughed as I told her of my encounter with Mrs. Skinner.

"She'll pitch," I promised with confidence. "In fact I won't worry about the commitment of any of your models."

She laughed, turned from her back to her side to face me. She rested her head in her hand. "We still have to do a rehearsal you know. We never got to it last week."

"Not completely," I admitted. "Say, why don't we set up the rehearsal with all the models, the locals I mean."

"We can all do with a practice run," Ann agreed, "I'll speak..."

"Ann! Aaaaan!" We looked to house to locate the source of the high-pitched calling.

"Over here Diana!" Ann shouted.

Mrs. Simons' head peeked from the back door of Ann's house. "Oh there you are!" Her step was quick as she approached us. She stopped in her tracks as she saw me.

"Pete! I didn't know..."

"Come join us," Ann invited quickly. Pete and I were just busy discussing the fashion parade. It's so hot, we decided to cool down a bit," she sort of excused my presence with her at the swimming pool. Mrs. Simons sat in a nearby plastic chair.

"Come," Ann invited again, "the sun's lovely. Get a tan!"

"I can't," Mrs. Simons pointed to her blue jeans and white t-shirt. "No swimwear."

"Neither has Pete." Ann said smilingly.

Mrs. Simons looked at my substitute swimwear. She quickly shied away, her eyes left behind for the briefest of moments before it followed the rest of her head. The white tanga fitted snugly over my private parts. As it was still wet from my swim, it clung to my contours, the pink of my skin shining through.

"Come on Diana!" I encouraged. I felt that I knew the lady well enough to be on a first name basis. "I'm sure you don't have something I haven't seen before."

Diana blushed at my choice of words. "Well...okay. But I'm not going to be the only lady in my underwear. You have to change too!" She looked at Ann.

"Okay," Ann accepted the challenge. Let's go and see if I can find something for the occasion. The two women disappeared giggling into the house.

I closed my eyes and relaxed as my body sucked in the heat, both from the sun and the hot cement below me. I dreamily wondered what the two were up to.

"We decided to go skinny," Ann said and I opened my eyes. Brown and black. I looked at the two pubic bushes above me. Both Ann and Diana were naked as the day they were born. Ann still sported her neatly trimmed triangular bush, her full lips visible and inviting through the brown curls. Thanks to the professional touch of someone very close nearby, Diana boosted a very neatly trimmed landing strip. Two little clean-shaven lips showed proudly at the bottom of the two inch wide, black strip of hair. I looked at their breasts; saw the beauty in the contrast. One pair just more than a handful, the other just less. Both contained a readiness, a hidden vivid energy captured in their roundness.

"No lurkers allowed!" Ann shouted as she grabbed Diana by the arm. Together they jumped in the pool, the splash of water all over me, erasing the warmth I collected from the sun.

I took up the dare and pulled down my jocks. My penis although half erect, had shrunk to an embarrassing size due to the cold water.

"And today's temperature: Three inches!" Ann teased before I could join them with a skilled dive into the water.

"You talk about my dick or you ladies' nipples?" I pointed to both women's erect nipples when I emerged again. I was suddenly on the receiving end of huge splashes of water. I launched my body forward and caught both women on the top of their heads. As I pushed down a wrestling match ensued as both women tried to keep their heads above the water. I suddenly found myself in a less favourable position as both of them were upon me, dragging me below the water. The most wonderful thing about being 'dipped' by two women is simultaneous feeling of four tits on your body. I put an arm around each and dragged both women down with me. We emerged a couple of seconds later, all gasping for air. I refused to let go and pulled both ladies still closer to me. I felt the coarseness of their sex against both my thighs, the softness of their breasts against my chest.

The silence was almost disturbing; the only sound the droplets of water from our bodies to the pool. Like the sound of a clock ticking. I lowered both my arms, heard the gasp as I touched the soft flesh of their buttocks. A hand engulfed my penis, another rubbed over my chest, two hands groped my buttocks. I kissed Ann with soft passion, felt how the touch on my chest and one bum cheek intensified. I turned my head; saw the closeness of Diana's mouth. Kissed it. The hand on my penis clenched, strength was added to the grip on my other bum. I lowered my body, reached down between their legs. My searching hands cupped both their vulvas at the same time; their gasps for air a harmonious choir. I forced my fingers upwards, felt their slippery, smooth wetness; the pool's water suddenly hard and unforgiving as I dragged the both of them to the patch of grass next to it. Their scalding hot kisses embraced all of my body as we fell down on the grass, our bodies entwined in a human knot. I closed my eyes to block out the confusion. I cried out as two tongues explored my penis, drew up my knees involuntary. One tongue remained; the other went down to my scrotum. The enormous pleasure danced on the edge of pain as my testicles were sucked into a mouth. The mouth released as I heaved my hips upwards, but the tongue continued down, flicked out at the sensitive connection between my scrotum and anus.

I reached down, felt her hair and pulled Ann up to my wanting lips. Her breasts edged along my chest, our hardened nipples connected as our mouths did. I tasted the salt of my own sex on her tongue, pulled her closer as my hands explored the muscles on her back. Diana blew lightly over my shaft, the cool touch of her breath crept up to the top. She teased my tip with the warmth of her lips then took it away. I arched my body, searching for her heat. She rewarded me with the fullness of her mouth, took all of me, her lips pressing into my base. She released again and her body crawled up against me, pressing firmly against mine as she did. She joined Ann's kisses at my mouth. The sensation of two lips against mine stopped and I opened my eyes. They were kissing each other. Their hands explored each other's faces as they kissed, moved down to fondle the breasts. I drew both of them closer. Our three tongues combined as one gorged sexual organ.

I felt Ann's legs over me as she moved her sex closer to mine. I felt the familiar entrance to her vagina, her heat, as she lowered herself onto me. She grabbed Diana by the shoulders and turned her so they were facing each other on top me. I saw Diana's knees at my sides. She was on top of my face lowering her crotch to meet my promising lips. I looked up at her advancing sex. Her hairless lips were aroused and open, exposing the pink brilliance of her sodden vagina. I breathed her in as she sat down on my lips, her weight burying my nose in her folds. She released the burden slightly and her body went up again, allowing my tongue to explore her. I closed my eyes again and drank in the feelings of shared ecstasy on my penis and mouth. I heard their kisses above me. Opened my eyes and saw the exploring hands of Ann and Diana on each other.

I felt the contractions of Ann's inner muscles. She was close. I groped the buttocks above me, spreading them wide open. Diana's vagina stretched open along with the cheeks and I could see the deepest walls inside. I shoved four of my fingers inside of her, feeling the resistance of her perimeter. I kept them inside and arched my neck up. My tongue found her clit and worked on it. Our three bodies became a synchronized machine. Someone adjusted the speed and our rhythms picked up simultaneously. Our orgy of passion was on the verge of explosion. Ann was the first to come; her body echoed her faint cries as she contracted. My mouth's rhythm still increased and I moved my fingers in and out of Diana. I felt the weight of Ann leave my body. Diana moved her body to the vacant space, our bodies now entangled in a 69. Her mouth took me in yet again. I saw Ann next to us. Her hands stretched out to the both of us. She assisted the movements of my tongue on Diana's sex with the one hand, the other clenching my balls down below. In a way she controlled our movements, our speed. Like a master puppeteer she worked on both of us. Synchronizing our pleasures. She worked us up to the edge of an abyss. Below winked the river of ultimate ecstasy. Then she let us fall; together. I saw her finger pressing hard on Diana's clit, almost boring into it. At the same time I felt her hand working on me, touching nerves I did not know I possessed. My penis convulsed into spasms forcing enormous loads of semen into Diana's mouth. She swallowed all of it as her own hips shuddered violently from her own orgasm.

We lay silently on the grass. Communicating without speech. The darkness of the night surrounded our entangled bodies as we spoke the language of shared intimacy. My mind returned to the fashion parade. I should speak to Ann, I thought. Bringing all the ladies here for a rehearsal would be a good idea.

***

I was relaxing in the company of Ann and Diana. We were in Ann's living room enjoying some hot drinks on her comfy sofa set. Despite my objections, the ladies were modestly dressed again. Ann was topless with a pair of loose fitting French knickers covering her lower body. She sat casually cross-legged on the sofa opposite me. I looked where the material parted with her thighs. The visible brown triangle of hair was a vibrant reminder of what happened next to the swimming pool. Dressed equally modest, Diana was sitting next to her. She had replaced her nudity with the t-shirt she had worn earlier the day.

janneman1
janneman1
81 Followers