The Mutant

Story Info
A futanari confesses her true nature to a lesbian.
3k words
4.19
31.4k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we first kissed, I understood immediately that intimacy was a possibility for us. Oh my! What a soft and oh-so-kissable mouth. Tongue-to-tongue, French style, as we used to call it when we were in high school. I liked touching your face with my hands, and wondered if your hands were going to explore my body. But no, you indicated that we needed to talk.

Well, I could have used a cold shower to calm down, but it is very important to talk, and to listen. I had already confided in you that I was bi and that I had fun with men. You seemed okay with that, but I wondered if something might wrong.

"You're crying...poor dear!" I could only say as tears suddenly flowed down your cheeks.

"Illyana, I have to confide in you, but only if you promise we'll still be friends."

I tried not to roll my eyes at that.

"Of course, dearest!" I said in my most sympathetic voice. No matter what was going on, I didn't want you to feel unhappy. "Whatever could be the matter? Was it something I did?"

You shook your head. "No, no, it's about me. I'm...not normal."

"Jeez, neither am I!" I laughed, even though I knew you were very, very serious.

"No, just listen. I've been to see Dr. Charles Xavier."

"Xavier? He's an expert in mutant physiology. So you're a- a"

"I'm a mutant, Illyana."

Silence for the longest time. Finally I asked softy, "Are you all right?"

"Yes I'm totally healthy, but I'm different."

"You seem very normal to me!" I offered gently.

You started weeping again. And finally after several minutes you were able to blurt it out. "I have a shecock."

At first I didn't understand.

"I'm a futanari. A woman with a clitoris that grows and becomes like a male penis."

"Oh...so maybe being with me could be unpleasant for you?" I asked, worried that I might be unintentionally causing you pain.

"No, no, I want to be with you so much!" you explained. "I'm just afraid that you might get grossed out or scared."

"I doubt that," I replied steadily. "Jiminy Pete, I have two children, so you can assume I know something about cocks!"

That made you laugh, albeit a bit nervously. I laughed nervously also. I immediately understood how it must be frightening to be differently sexed. At the same time, I wished that you could read my mind, because then you would learn that I am just exactly the right woman for you.

"From what I know, futanarism is usually a very mild mutation...we'll just take it slow...becoming intimate with someone is never easy, and it is always hard to know how it is going to work out. In that way, we are not different than any other couple. We'll just take it slow...when you're ready." I was babbling, but I think it helped, didn't it? You could tell that I was not dissuaded from wanting to be with you, and if anything I might have been getting a little...hot.

"Sometimes I have felt like a mutant also," I went on. I babbled about what it is was like to be an extremely tall girl, over six feet tall in junior high school. That was tall even for Russia, where there were a lot of tall people. I used to be nicknamed the zhiraff (giraffe), and I felt like a freak. It was only in basketball that I started to build some self esteem, as for the first time I was actually cheered for being so tall. I also caught on that some people were ogling my legs when I played, and by the time I turned pro in America, I was a bit of a sensation. Well I don't know that that was very helpful, as there is a big difference in being unusually tall versus having a differently sexed organ, but my point was that some people might not be turned off by physical characteristics, while others might really be attracted to you. That seemed to help you calm down, and you spent the rest of the night sleeping like a baby in my arms. I was a bit restless, but eventually I drifted off to sleep as well. I dreamed about your pretty face and shapely hips and slender legs and firm breasts. I liked the fact that you were of average height but that you seemed to be okay to be with a very tall partner like me.

The next morning we had more hugs and kisses, but I was careful to make sure that I didn't press up against you too close, too soon. I wanted to make it clear that I was going to be supportive, but I did not want to push you too quickly.

You telephoned me the next night, and the night after that. And then we went out again, this time to a modern dance concert, and we sat way in the back so that we could chatter without disturbing others in the audience. We critiqued the music and the dancing, and-how naughty we were- chatted about the dancers' bodies. I like modern dance much more than ballet, because in ballet the dancers all look anorexic (yuck!). Modern dancers are much more sexy. You agreed, and pointed out one of the dancers who was taller than the others. That made me feel good, because I am well over six feet tall, and not everybody likes very tall women. But you made it clear that that was not an issue for you (yes I also have my own list of insecurities!). And yes, I am well aware that some people REALLY like tall women, and ESPECIALLY my long legs. I was already suspecting strongly that you were like that.

During the intermission we chatted playfully about the male dancers. Of course, dancers have to wear a special jock strap thingee, to make their crotches look right. I think you liked hearing me making silly irreverent remarks about male crotches, and their jock strappy under garments. And perhaps you realized that I might well get along with the right cock, be it male or shemale.

So you took me back to your apartment and you made up some herbal tea, and we chatted about choreography and set design and all sorts of wonderful things that go into dance performances. I sat across from you sipping tea listening to your ideas. I was wearing a clinging blue dress, and somehow it just "accidentally" rides up when my legs are crossed so that you can say about 90% of my thighs. Haha! Yes! I caught you looking! I had made up my mind that I was going to do my best to seduce you. Out of politeness, I tried to play it cool, but to tell the truth when I'm with the right person (like YOU, sweetie), I just feel totally irresistible and confident when I know my thighs are being looked at. After all, I am She With the 40 Inch Inseam!

You were wearing a pink dress, kind of elegant, as was suitable for a dance concert Your opaque white hose that made the whole outfit seem warmer and more cozy. We soon wound up sitting together on the couch, which was actually a Japanese style futon bed that folds up to become a couch. I liked it because it was big enough for a two meter sized Amazon, and it was the perfect place to cuddle you.

"Illyana I know my shecock wants you."

Your abruptness kind of surprised me, but I was going to be oh-so-cool. So I smiled sweetly, and said, simply, "When you're ready..."

Wowzers, you were so ready! "Illyana, mutant or not, whether you reject me or call the cops, I'm going to show you what I have."

Gulp! I swallowed nervously. Now you were lifting your dress for me. I could see you trembling as the dress revealed your white hosed kneecaps and your beautiful slender beautiful thighs. Oh goodness! Then I saw that you were wearing a special pantyhose, crotchless in fact. And there was your rich dark pubic hair, much darker than your strawberry blonde hair

" You look perfectly normal to me," I said simply. Was this mutant story all an error?

"Hold me!" you replied insistently, so I did! We held each other tenderly for several minutes, kissing with a full open mouth French kiss. Ooh! I felt your hands unbutton my black blouse and fiddle with my bra. My breasts don't exactly spring into action (after all, I've had two children! Ahem!), but your small cool hands seemed eager to cup my breasts and lift them. That got their attention.

Finally, you said, "Look now." and I looked at your crotch. There standing up straight and proud was the cutest most beautiful shecock I had ever seen. She was unblemished, with soft pinkish white skin. You had maybe three inches, and I could see had perfectly formed but small balls as well. Then I saw you look me in the eyes, perhaps fearing I might reject you.

"She's beautiful." I replied simply. "Yes, she's so, so, beautiful. Whatever she needs, whatever she wants, when you're ready..."

Then more tears as you hugged me ever so tightly and kissed me.

"I was so fearful that you might reject me, Illyana!"

Then you almost tackled me, getting me flat on my back on the futon. Not that I was in any way resisting. In fact, being on my back is another confidence builder for me. So I obliged you by spreading my legs, which was just what I had been wanting to do for what seemed like an eternity! I was delighted to have you eagerly lay down on top of me. Let's see what long legs and strong thighs can do for that shecock erection, I thought to myself. I felt your pubic mound rubbing against me...and I felt your shecock. Oh yes, you were thrusting your hips and your beautiful hard shecock was searching for me. Did I say three inches? Maybe six!

"Ochen krasaviya devushhka (very pretty girl!)! I exclaimed in my native Russian, and then laughed at my accidental lapse.

"Illyana, she's never been this big before," you said with a touch of urgency and pride in your voice.

I took that as my cue. I was already wet enough. I spread my legs wide, and reaching down with both hands I gently held your shaft with my fingertips. I was immensely pleased that you immediately gasped and then groaned a little bit. So I found the spot where the glans joins your shaft, and there is that special place of foreskin, and I tapped it just a little bit with my fingers. Taptaptaptaptap. Ooo, did she like that!

Your thrusts were very urgent and insistent, so I helped her find my labia, and so quickly, before I was quite ready you were IN! "Oh!" I gasped. "Oh!! I feel so beautiful with her inside me!"

Which was true. You were sliding in and out with short but powerful thrusts. I was going to go slow, but I couldn't calm down. I loved feeling your hip movements between my legs, and I started to buck my hips in rhythm. I took your hand and placed it right on the bottom of my thigh. "Hold me there!" I said, almost begging, and you responded. When your hand went to my thigh, I felt your shecock stiffen. Oh my God! Any worries I may have had about being too tall or too long-legged vanished. Now I knew that my legs and my beaver were PERFECT for your HARD and STIFFENING SHECOCK!.

"OOOooo" I cooed. In my narcissist mind, I was silently humming the Shania Twain song "Feel Like a Woman!" Bump bump a da da!

I slid my right hand between our tummies and turned my wrist so that your shecock balls were slapping against my little finger. Ooo! Did you like that! You began thrusting even harder, and we both realized your climax was building.

"Illyana, I'm gonna..." you stammered.

"Yes, you are!" I affirmed loudly. "You are going to come for me! COME COME COME FOR ME!" Then I kind of arched my back to let your head rest between my breasts, and I tilted my pelvis for you, keeping my legs raised at just the right angle...

And then came your climax. Wave after wave of orgasm. I kept my right hand positioned between our crotches to touch your balls with my little finger, while my left hand pressed your hand against my thigh. I couldn't believe what you were capable of, as you wailed and sobbed, but kept your hips pulsing against me. I could feel your warm liquid spurting into me. I. couldn't believe it, it felt like gallons.

"Oh my God, Illyana I wanted that!" you gasped, still crying with joy. I also cried, and let my legs down waiting for your shecock to subside.

Only she didn't subside! Within only a minutes, you began to thrust again, and she quickly regained her hardness and stature. "What's this?" I cried. "Is it possible? Can you, are you-"

You began thrusting harder than before, much to my surprise and delight. This time your hands went right to my butt. You had a great grip on it, so that you could thrust hard and fast. I couldn't believe how incredibly STIFF you were after such a short time after your orgasm, and how HARD you were and how BEAUTIFULLY you were SLIDING your wonderful SHECOCK IN and OUT of me. I felt incredibly sexy and proud that my BUTT and BEAVER could motivate you so soon. In fact it was so good, that I might...I might...I might...!

"I'm COMING!" I cried. I was caught totally off guard, as this orgasm kind of snuck up on me. My hips were now shaking and pulsing as hard as yours. It was so powerful I could hardly believe it, and in the middle of my thrashing and crying I felt your shecock spurting again! You were even more powerful than before, and I felt you sliding so HARD into me. So HARD and STIFF!

I could sense your balls contracting and your shecock spurting so beautifully inside me while your hands were holding on to my butt. I kicked my legs in the air and held you tight, my pelvis firmly fixed to your glorious shecock until she was totally, utterly drained.

Then we just held each other tightly cooing about how fantastic we were together. But after about ten minutes again I was delightfully astonished that you were able to make her hard again!

"Gospod (Lord)!" I exclaimed in Russian. I guess you understood me, because you laughed and positioned me on the bed on all fours. I was a little worried because I have a thick behind, but your shecock was definitely long enough to reach my vagina and slide IN again, and to press perfectly against my clitoris. I helped you by using my fingers to lightly touch the exposed part of your shaft and to touch your balls. Bing, bing, bing. My slender fingers pressed against your balls ever so nicely. Oo! You liked that, didn't you? At least that seemed to trigger another round of hard thrusting.

I could only arch my back and cry in amazement. I find it hard to describe just how good I felt at that moment. It's as if my body were an orchestra and your shecock were the conductor, and together we were making the most beautiful music in history. I could feel your hands reaching around me to support my breasts. In response, I tilted my pelvis forward to give you a perfect penetration angle...oh you were so magnificent!!

Then I started to wiggle my hips, and I could tell your shecock was very excited. Let's face it, being very tall and long legged, I've also got a rather large butt to go with it. Sometimes I am a little self conscious about the size of my rear end, but I could tell you were delighted with it. And my gentle but insistent wiggling had an even larger effect on you. I felt your magnificence stiffen inside me and I knew it would be soon. Ooo, I had to hold back for you! I started crying again, partly because it felt so good inside me and partly because I needed to hold back my orgasm and it was so difficult to hold back! I made deep sobs while I continued wiggling my hips and feeling your powerful hard thrusts inside me.

"Illyana, I'm gonna..." you said and then I lost it. I started shaking my hips furiously. I simply couldn't hold back my orgasm any more. My hips shuddered. I felt so proud of my body, grateful for what nature had given me, and amazed at my power to arouse you!

Then your orgasm came over you and your body convulsed in strong, incredible thrusting. I felt your cum fluid enter me, precious warm tiny squirts at the end of each powerful thrust.

At the end of it all, we collapsed in the middle of the bed, totally satisfied. There had never been an episode like that for me. Feeling your beautiful feminine hips moving so beautifully while your shecock penetrated me had been indescribably beautiful. We hugged and kissed for several minutes, your shecock finally satisfied.

I was awakened the next morning by you bringing a tray with a teapot and two cups. You didn't see Tiddles, your cat lying on the floor and you accidentally stepped on his tail. Well, Tiddles jumped and snarled, startling you and causing you to spill the scalding water on my naked breast and tummy.

"Oh, my God! Illyana are you all right? I'm sorry sorry!" you shrieked hysterically.

"Not to worry!" I laughed, trying to reassure you that I was all right.

"Are you sure you are all right? I mean, the water was scalding hot!"

"Remind me to tell you sometime about why I know so much about Charles Xavier and mutant abilities," I replied casually, with a wink.