The Mysteries of Avalon Pt. 01

Story Info
The new high priestess of Avalon has a new student.
2.5k words
2.56
7.4k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Avalon

There is a sacred mystical place, where only chosen people can go, hidden from the rest of the world, only a boat can take you there. Far back hidden from the christians, exists an island where you can find not only meadows, fruit trees, all types of herbs but also an ancient castle, a visions well, a circle of power, a ritual altar and more.

Half kept secret, some knows it exists but if they try to go on their own, they will get lost and never finds their way but land on Glastonbury's grounds. This place disappeared centuries ago, until 1 high priestess finds her way to part the mists and become her home.

When she landed, she fell like it had been calling her for years, and she was finally home, at last. The sun was brilliant and warm, the stars were so bright and the moon seemed so close, seems like we could touch it if we went on the highest mountain where the sacred circle is.

The soft wind would talk as it swirls around her. The crackling sound of the fire would make her have visions. The water so clear was purifying yet always calm. The fruitful earth was giving her everything she needed.

Looking from the grounds, she could see the mists and Glastonbury even tho they could not see her land. Morgane the new high priestess found her home in Avalon.

Chapter 2: Merlin's visit

On a misty fresh November morning, Morgane wakes up with a start. In her dream, Gallahad the Merlin, an incredible wizard of our time, announced a man who wishes to meet her and learn from her was going to come in Avalon would arrive by the next full moon, which was 1 week away.

Merlin also said he was going to come visit her today, to talk about the stranger. Morgane laid back in bed, until she got hungry, so she got up, started a fire, heated her pan, and cooked some scrambled eggs. Once she finished eating she washed her dishes, heated more water to put in her bath.

Walking in her meadow, she grabbed some fresh lavender flowers, and tossed them in her bath. Her linen nightdress removed, she gets in her bath, playing with the water on surface, smelling the light herbal perfume.

Morgane splashes her breasts, enjoying the contact of the water on her skin. Her fingers circles her nipples absent-mindlessly, then grabs her homemade soap bar and loathes her skin before rinsing and getting out of bath.

At sunset, Merlin arrives to Avalon on the boat with incense oils and candles, as Morgane had kindly asked to bring her on his way here when he would come. They sat at the edge of the lake drinking some mead and Merlin engaged the conversation.

"I think you received my message this morning" Merlin says. "This gentlemen been living close to me for many years, and he really wants to learn all you can teach him, the ways of the unknown".

"Can you tell me more about him? What does he think he will be learning here?" answers Morgane.

"He is about your age, handsome, dark tan skin, black hair, piercing eyes. He wants to learn how to filter his powers to read in stars, understand and live through the elements, to learn how to scrye, understand the celebrations of the sabbats." says Merlin.

"How long does he expect to be here? Does he think it's a 2 months learning" Morgane ponders.

"He knows it will take a long time, years if needed. His mind is set, he really wishes it." Merlin answers, reading Morgane's thoughts.

Morgane smiles softly, interested in who would be ready to spend years on an island away from everybody and that seems to know her.

After talking the night away with Merlin, they enter inside to sleep. At sunrise, he kisses Morgane's forehead and leaves Avalon.

Chapter 3: The dream

The air, humid and fresh, the floor in the castle disappeared under a cloak of mist. Morgane who always stayed with her heart of child, lays nude on the rug of her bedroom. She closes her eyes, the mist embrace her skin delicately, like a caress. Calling the elements, the mist starts to warm up and sway like a wave of breeze.

Escaping in a daydream, she caresses her breasts, circling her nipples which erects. Morgane pulling on her nipples slowly, a breeze twirls around her breasts. As the breeze gets warmer and warmer, eyes closed, her hands travels randomly from her breasts, stomach, neck..down to her thighs. Holding her breath, solitary fingers walks down to her heated shell.

Slowly, she forces entry inside her, moisturizing her finger, which comes back up to her soft pearl. Circles or simply rubbing, she doesn't know, she's only letting herself go. Breathing somewhat faster, Morgane sees an unclear form of a male coming toward her.

It can't be true, no male except Merlin is able to come in this island. At first she freezes with her hand between her legs, unsure of what to do, until she understand she's having hallucinations. This man seems like a dream, not completely solid yet not a ghost either.

The stranger kneels in front of her and whispers, please do not stop for me Lady Morgane. Tilting her head slightly back, her finger becomes two, that she inserts.

She feels her legs separated, by someone else than her, every touch he gives her is just like a concentrated hot breeze. Grasping around her legs from under, he kisses her tender thighs, traveling from the right to the left and back. A feeling she never experienced before overwhelms her, as soon his lips and tongue comes in contact with the lightest touch on her pearl, this mist boils and rolls over her complete intimate parts, making her flood.

His arms coming under her back, he pulls her up against him. As her legs spreads lower over his manhood, she feels herself becoming pure fire, licking every part of her body. his hips moving against hers. Morgane wraps her arms around his neck and shoulders, breathing in his ear, praying to never wake up.

Two bodies becoming one, he lays her back on the floor, still making love to her while her mind is going wild, he kisses her breasts here, sucking her nipples there. Slowly the sensation of fire leaves her...he's gone.

Chapter 4: Lancelot arrives

2 days after, Morgane walks around the castle going up to the power circle. She knows this young man should arrive the next morning, so she wants to be prepared. Sitting in the middle, she meditates for nearly 2 hrs until she comes out of state and decides to go take care of her garden. Fruits and vegetables plants and trees that would not usually grow in her surrounding or time of the year, blossom into juicy strawberries, blackberries, pears, kiwis and other delicious sweets ready to be picked.

Later that night, she took care of cleaning his future bedroom, making sure everything was ready to receive him. Once she decided it was as perfect as it could be, she went to bed curling in her warm sheets.

Morgane wakes up at sunrise, unable to sleep anymore, she takes a swim in the lake before dressing up in her prettiest priestess dress. Her dark purple and light pink dress floating with the wind behind her, presents her feminine curves with respect.

Unable to stay in place more than 5 minutes at the border of the lake, she grabs a bowl in the kitchen and collects fruits to put on the table. Then harvests some flowers that she puts in her hair.

A shiver goes through her spine as her back is facing the lake.. he's arriving, she can feel it. In a gracious move, she turns around and sees the man of her dream appearing just out of the mist that hides most of the lake.

As he arrives at the border and comes out of the boat with his baggages, he bows politely at Morgane. "Welcome to Avalon, did you have a nice trip to here?" Morgane asks. To her question he nodded and told her everything went well, that he appreciated the view on the lake, mysterious of what he was going to see once out of the mist.

"I am the High Priestess Morgane, i will be your teacher and friend for the time you will be here at my side. May i ask what is your name?" She asked him. He straightens himself and answers in the softest male voice, "High Priestess, my name is Lancelot. It is an honor to be here before you." .

"My pleasure to meet you Lancelot, and if you want, just call me Morgane. We will spend so much time together, no need for formalities." she tells him, smiling.

Morgane take a look at his beautiful face, registering in her mind his face. She blushes slightly when her dream comes back to the front of her mind. Lucky is she, she thinks, that he cannot read her mind yet. When she look in his eyes, she lost breath for a second. She seen many males in the past, but never had they made her lose breath.

Picking up one of his baggages, she tells him to follow her to his new bedroom. Her walk is light, gracious and slightly feline. Posing the suitcase on the bed, she tells him to take his time and to join her back outside when he is done.

She was sitting on a big cloth with her bowl of fruits and glasses of juice. He asked permission to sit before he did. They talked while eating, looking at the lake then to themselves.

When they ate enough, she picked up everything, brought it inside and made him go through a walk around the island, and explained everything, what was their purposes. Finally, they ended up at the middle of the power circle.

In a soft soothing voice, Morgane explains him what to do. "Close your eyes, think of nothing at all. Clear your mind, hear the wind through the leaves, let nature talk to you. Feel the sun on your body, the vibrations of the earth under you, going through your legs."

She walks in circle around him, suggesting what to do, what he should feel, then asked him how he was feeling. Morgane, separated his legs and stretched his arms in the air at his sides, then suddenly, the wind blew in circle around them. Both their perfume were mixing together, her smell is a mix of fresh flowers and warm amber. His was more natural strong as wood yet the freshness of water.

Lancelot told her after the first exercise, that he enjoyed it. she explained to him that it would become more powerful with time. But he still have so many things to learn, starting with the full moon celebration.

Chapter 5: The first esbat

She tells him what to expect for the esbat celebration. "For celebrations, you need to fast, so your mind and body stays pure. You will eat during the celebration to thank the god and goddess for the harvest. Before the celebration, you will need to take a bath with herbs we will pick together, and remain sky clad after the bath."

"If you can take this bag and follow me, i will explain to you how to put up an altar. In the future you will be able to do it yourself if you wish to do a ritual." Morgane points the bag to Lancelot, then bring him to the ritual altar.

Morgane takes the pentacle plate and tells him it is the plate that will receive the tools to consecrate and what needs to be blessed. Then the picks from the bag all the small pillar candles, explaining which colors is for what. Red for fire at the south, dark blue for the water at west, green for the earth at the north, yellow for the air at the east. The takes the light blue and silver candles poses them behind the pentacle. The blue is for the goddess while the silver is for the moon.

She asks Lancelot to pick up something in the bag and to guess where it goes. He picks up the wand and puts it at the right of the pentacle then looks at him with wondering eyes of a student. "The wand is one of the most feminine tool of the altar, put it between the 2 candles and the pentacle."

Once the altar was fully put up, she smiles at him and tells him it is time to get his herbs for the bath. She takes her knife from her belt, offering him to cut his herbs and flowers himself. She bring him to his bath, sprinkling the petals and herbs in the warm water she runs for him.

She turns him around with a hand on his shoulder, and remove his cloak, telling to undress and get in the bath, once the tub was filled. Morgane sat at his head on a stool, whispering to breath and relax. After some time, he asked if he could get out. She tells him to get out of the bath but not dry off with a towel but to leave the breeze dry him off.

Morgane removed then her cloak and her dress, unties her hair and enters the bath at her turn. He was about to leave the room to let her alone but she offered him to sit while she is in the bath. her long hair outside of the bath, Lancelot dares to move the hair correctly and offers to brush them softly. She nods before he stretches to grab the brush. Very carefully he takes her hair in his hands and brushes them softly, not hurting her. Morgane takes her sea sponge and makes water splash over her soft breasts.

Coming out of the bath, her nipples erected at the first breeze. He looked at her breasts for a second then into her eyes before breaking the gaze away. They both took their turn for privacy in the room then left together for the altar.

She takes her wand in her hand and calls the elements and the goddess, followed by the opening of the circle. Morgane takes handmade oil and face Lancelot, leaving a drop on her finger, she poses it on his forehead, then his troat, his breasts, his stomach then finally under the navel. She recites something for him to say before asking him to do the same thing for her.

With a trembling finger, he puts drop on her forehead and throat. She looks at him in the eyes, hold his hand in hers and lightly bring his finger to her nipples, stomach and without escaping gaze, they posed the last drop under her navel. A little lower than she had done to him, just an inch away from the lips, she recited at her turn a sentence.

Later in the celebration, became the time to eat, she had brought cheese, apples, white wine and homemade crescents. Then they closed the circle, picked up everything under the moonlight and headed for bed after she posed a soft kiss on his forehead.

"You did very well for your first celebration, sleep on it and tomorrow tell me everything that you felt." Morgane tells him.