The Mysterious Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly it all felt odd. Aunt Celia had simply told him to clean up his mess. Get something to eat when he wanted. That he could have some time off until four when he would start his shift. That she and Uncle Guy had to catch up on paper work......................

An hour later Arthur was in his room as if nothing had happened. Yet he couldn't understand -- in less than twenty fours he had been gone from innocent, to being fucked by another man, jerked off by his mysterious aunt, and desperate for more.....................

Arthur had reported for duty just before 4pm, and had enjoyed the afternoon and evening shift. While Aunt Celia had met and registered the guests, Arthur had shown them to their rooms, carrying luggage as needed. There had been a handful of couples, only one of which had interested Arthur particularly -- two women, clearly in a relationship, completely opposite. One was tall with short black hair, dressing in a suit of black trousers and jacket, with a white shirt, the other small, slim, with long fair hair wearing a summer flowery dress.

Arthur had also helped with the evening meal service, particularly clearing up tables, as well as washing up with Guy who clearly ran the kitchen. As well as the guests, a number of people came in "off the street" to eat as well.

By 10.30pm Arthur was tired, and simply took to his bed, knowing that on a weekend he had to be back to help with breakfast for 7am.

It wasn't until after lunch next day that Arthur felt he had some time off from his duties. It was as he ate his sandwich in the kitchen that Aunt Celia spoke to him again, in a way that wasn't telling him the work he should be doing.

"Arthur, you have worked so hard. You have been fantastic. Do you have anything planned for this afternoon?"

Arthur thought and shook his head.

"Good, I think we should have an afternoon together, just me and you -- I'll tell you more about the special services we offer, show you the exotica sweet, and prepare you for the special duties we really got you here for. I think you'll be good at those! Come to the exotica suite about two, is that okay?

After Arthur had left the kitchen Celia smiled at Guy who was loading the washing machine with crockery. "Honey," she smiled. "I think we have made a perfect choice with Arthur. He's learning quick, and deep down is a sensitive and kinky little bugger. Just the afternoon and he'll be ready to do his stuff with our special guests. We've got the Smyths staying this week. We'll set him free on Samantha. She won't know what has hit her..............."

As Arthur had returned to his room he was confused. Arthur had agreed, and had been intrigued, confused -- there was far more to this than he thought............ What were these special services? What was going to happen this afternoon? What was the Exotica Suite. Deep down Arthur was enjoying everything. Life at home had been so "ordinary." Nothing was ordinary at Aunt Celia's. And he would try everything........

Arthur met Aunt Celia outside the Exotica Suite. All Arthur had seen so far was a door, so had no idea what the Suite was all about. Aunt Celia unlocked the door and opened it, and they went in. They went into a lobby with four doors, one on each side of the lobby area which was about 8 ft square. "Have a look in this room first." Aunt Celia was unlocking the door to the left, allowing the door to swing open. She led Arthur in.

After all that had happened Arthur felt a sense of anticlimax. The room looked little different from the other guest rooms in the hotel. It had a double bed, a double settee, en suite bathroom, bedside cupboards, wardrobe, painted pink. In fact, everything seemed pink -- curtains, bed covers, walls, bathroom. The only thing that seemed different was that it had no television, but there was a door on the wall to the side of the bed, where a television could be hidden.

"Hope you like it! Let's have a look at the other one." Aunt Celia led him across the lobby to a second room, which looked exactly like the first one, just a mirror image. Aunt Celia paused in the room, then asked Arthur "Do you like them?"

Arthur was bemused. "Yes, Aunt Celia, they are very nice, like all the rooms."

"You're wondering what is different, aren't you honey?" Aunt Celia smiled. "Well, we have a lot of hidden things in the rooms, but maybe this will give you a clue."

Aunt Celia led Arthur back into the lobby, opened the third door, opposite the entrance to the suite. She turned on a light. Arthur looked around, stunned. Against the far wall was all sorts of devices. Whips. Riding crops. Handcuffs. Other things Arthur didn't recognise. To the side was a shelf with all sorts of things, all sorts of colours, which looked like vibrators and dildos -- he had seen them on the internet. There was a table the other side of the room with what looked like a sound mixing board, and also cameras pointing at two windows -- Arthur guessed where the cupboard doors were. There was a couple of trolleys with computer monitors on. There were also cupboards where the contents were hidden........

"Let's go back to one of the rooms. I will explain everything" Aunt Celia grabbed Arthur by the collar and led him to the first of the rooms they had gone into, and pushed him onto the bed. Within seconds, after she pushed a button, while still confused, Arthur's hands were cuffed to the head board. It was clear Aunt Celia was used to this. In seconds she had removed Arthur's jeans and boxer shorts, and had his ankles cuffed to the bottom of the bed. Arthur was horrified -- horrified that his cock had responded so quickly to what Aunt Celia had done. Aunt Celia smiled -- he was kinky, and he did have a gorgeous cock, and he was absolutely right for what they wanted.

"Let me explain -- you're looking a bit, um, upset, and confused."

For the next few minutes Aunt Celia sat on the bed and talked to Arthur, explaining that as well as ordinary customers they advertised in special magazines and special sites on the internet. Husbands or wives or parents or sons or daughters could respond, and they could organise special training for people, special experiences for people. She explained that each one was different, and they would discuss with people what might be suitable.

Arthur looked confused, so Aunt Celia had given an example -- the couple coming the next week -- Alan and Samantha Smyth, a couple in their forties, that Samantha was very prim and proper, but wanted to serve Alan, but didn't know how, and Alan was not strong enough to help her. Aunt Celia said that Arthur might be the right person to help. She'd give him a DVD later he could watch, and then create his own programme for her........ Aunt Celia explained that they could set up cameras and monitors so people could watch things happening, if that was the right thing. It all depended on what they agreed.

"BUT......" Aunt Celia paused. "Before we do any of that, it's time we found out a bit about you."

Arthur was suddenly slightly scared by the sharpness of Aunt Celia's voice. He watched as Aunt Celia stood, left the room, before returning a few seconds later, carrying something that looked like a riding crop. She smiled -- "This is just to encourage you to answer my questions, and to answer honestly. I know when I hear a lie."

Arthur was even more horrified as Aunt Celia climbed onto the bed, pulled up her skirt and sat astride Arthur, letting her pantied covered pussy rest on his cock. Arthur could feel the moistness on her panties, so knew Aunt Celia was enjoying this.

"Now for a few questions. You will answer them all. Truthfully. Arthur, how many girls have you fucked? Tell me their names. Tell me what happened."

Arthur hesitated, although his cock twitched as he heard Aunt Celia's question. As he paused, he cried out as the riding crop was whipped hard onto his thigh. "Answer me. Tell me."

Slowly Arthur told her about the three girls he had been with. He answered the questions Aunt Celia added. He told her about Mica, how they had been fucking on the floor of her mother's sitting room when Mica's mother had caught them, but he couldn't stop he was so far gone he pumped his cum deep in her even as her mother was shouting. He told her about Brittany who he had fucked while her best friend was in the room watching the television. He told her about Jamie -- the older sister of his friend Robbie who was drunk when he called around one evening looking for Robbie. She asked him in to wait. It was more than waiting.............. He even told Aunt Celia about Robbie, and how they sometimes sucked each other off after talking about girls, and played with each other's assholes.

It had been difficult because it was clear Aunt Celia was enjoying the chat, and was rubbing her increasingly wet panties against his now twitching cock. It was clear, however, that Aunt Celia was very much in charge, and was not going to let him cum, at least not yet.

"Let's try a bit deeper," Aunt Celia smiled and paused. "Let's find out a bit about your fantasies, your hopes, the darker corners of your mind!"

Aunt Celia paused speaking, rubbing her panties imperceptibly on Arthur's cock. Arthur could feel it -- it was making him even more excited, but Celia was still in control. At last she spoke. "Have you ever seen Jenny naked?"

Arthur was confused. "Jenny who?" Arthur suddenly cried out as he felt the riding crop crack against his thigh.

"Don't play dumb." Aunt Celia spoke very sharply. "Jenny, Your sister.".

"No." Arthur spoke quietly. "I've only seen her in a bikini." Aunt Celia smiled at the extra information Arthur had given.

"Would you like to?"

Arthur paused. He knew Aunt Celia would tell if it was a lie. He whispered his answer: "Yes, I've tried to, but never succeeded."

Arthur felt his cock twitch, and felt Aunt Celia rub her damp pantied covered crotch on his cock, just increasing his level of arousal. She spoke as if it was a perfectly natural conversation. "You're doing really nicely. Now tell me what you would like to do to her?"

Again Arthur paused. "Um, I'd, um, like to have sex with her. Play with her, um tits............." His voice petered out as he thought about it.

Aunt Celia smiled. "You're very coy, Arthur. Why not say it. Say you would like to put your cock in her cunt and fuck her. Say it, and anything else."

It was odd -- the language had an effect on Arthur, despite what he had already experienced.

Suddenly Arthur blurted out. "I want to put my cock in her cunt. I want to fuck her. I want to fuck her mouth and make her suck me off. I WANT TO FUCK HER ASS." Immediately Arthur felt he had gone too far, but aunt Celia's smile made him even more confused.

" Let's take a pause for a moment, honey. You're doing really well, but not quite ready for you to cum." Arthur felt disappointed as Aunt Celia raised herself off him and got off the bed, but somehow knew he had to stay silent. He could see Aunt Celia removing her panties, and was relieved as she climbed back over him, this time pressing the lips of her pussy against his cock. He knew she was so skilled because she wouldn't let him cum, and she was driving him crazy.

"I think we will have just a few more questions." Aunt Celia was still very much in control. "Do you want to fuck your mother, my sister Joyce?"

It was too much for Arthur. He gasped "Please no," but then screamed as he felt the riding crop against his thigh again.

"Answer. Tell me." Aunt Celia seemed her most threatening yet. She leant forward, and whispered again "Tell me."

Arthur blurted out "Yes, I want to fuck her. I want to fuck her cunt, and her mouth and her ass, and fuck her tits, and fill her with my spunk."

Aunt Celia smiled. "She we invite her down for a weekend so you can fuck her?"

Arthur felt he was being driven crazy. "Yes, please, anything, I want her to get my cock.............."

As Arthur spoke, Aunt Celia moved upright again, but this time Arthur felt his cock slide deep into her pussy. As he opened his mouth and gasp he felt Aunt Celia push her panties in so he would smell and taste her wetness, and his cock felt ready to explode.

He felt Aunt Celia riding him, faster and faster sliding up and down on his cock. Suddenly he screamed out through the panties, thrust upwards and was pumping what seemed like endless cum into Aunt Celia's pussy. He was vaguely aware that Aunt Celia was moaning and shaking as she rode him, as her own orgasm overwhelmed her at the same time.

Arthur was thrusting and shooting for what seemed ages, but at last slumped into the bed, still tied, still with the panties in his mouth, Aunt Celia at first relaxing, then getting off the bed.

It was odd. As soon as it was over Aunt Celia had released him and removed her panties. She had passed him his clothes. Everything was matter of fact, as they went and found Guy, joining him for an afternoon drink. Arthur had returned to his chores around the hotel.

It was after the evening meal that Aunt Celia gave Arthur a couple of videos. "You had better watch these and get ready for Samantha Smyth. We can sort out how we'll manage her tomorrow morning." Aunt Celia paused. "By the way, I've already spoken to your mother. She can't make next weekend, but she's coming down the weekend after. Hope you enjoy fucking her as much as you think you will."

With that Arthur felt dismissed. He returned to his room and loaded the first of the videos Aunt Celia had given him to watch...

12