The Mysterious Mr. Inoue Ch. 02

Story Info
Punishment.
3.8k words
4.76
33.4k
52

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarkBlush
DarkBlush
735 Followers

Sorry for the late arrival of this second chapter. I had a crazy busy week. I hope you all liked it.

**************************************************

I woke up to soft rumbles and movement. Pretending to still be asleep, I tossed a little to see what was going on. Inoue sitting on the end of the bed, fully dressed, with his legs crossed. In on hand he dangled a cat toy. Mad George was in front of him. The tabby would raise himself up to get the cat toy only to get the other hand scratching his tummy and neck. My can then flopped in a purring fit whacking at his hand and wrist. Either he was very dumb or loved this game because I watched them repeat the action 3 more times in my faux slumber.

"Good morning Vinnie. How did you sleep?"

A silent curse rang through my head. I guess I wasn't too convincing. "Uh... good."

He scooped up George and smiled at me. "Fat cat, it looks like she's awake. We've got to get a move on." He waved paws at me and went deeper, slightly raspy, and out of breath for Geroge's voice. "Mornin'."

I shouldn't have laughed but I did. It was girlish and high and embarrassing. I flipped the covers over my head. How could he be sweet in the mornings and a monster at night? It wasn't fair, none of this was fair.

The weight shifted off the bed and I knew he'd gotten up. The pet carrier door swung open and closed moments later with metallic 'tangs'. Water ran in the bathroom and I knew he was washing his hands. I had no idea what he was planning but I moved to the middle of the bed and gripped it tight.

The covers lifted on one side of the bed and I felt heat across my skin as he snaked himself in. "Vinnie, we've got to go and get breakfast before we get on the road."

I felt him lick my hip and I squirmed. His hands eased my thighs apart and my hands released their grips to try and stop him. Inoue laughed and caught them, kissing the bruised palms before nibbling at the fingers.

"Are you going to get up voluntarily or will I have to dress you post climax?" His deep voice teased as he flicked his tongue across my wrist.

"I'll get up." I shifted and looked at him in the little light that passed through the linens. He settled his chin just above my center and smiled at me. This man was the devil.

He let me up and I went to the bathroom to shower. My clothes were on the counter by the time I was done. He even matched my underwear and bra. I rolled my eyes and put everything on. It was a very cute outfit. Black skinny jeans, black boots, and another oversized men's shirt with only geek glasses on it. I smiled and pulled back my hair before leaving.

Everything was already gone and packed in the car, including George. He walked over and pecked me. "Let's go check out."

I did my best to make a face at him but he only chuckled. His hands slipped up under the shirt to my lower back and he pulled me closer. He leaned in and kissed me slowly. I parted my lips and accepted his exploring. It was like my brain went on vacation when I was in his arms. I should have pulled away and went to the car, but here I was moaning into his mouth.

He pulled back with a smile. "Are you ready to go?"

"What's your first name?" I looked up at him through the haze.

He chuckled and looked up. "What's your favorite old school Disney movie?"

I wrinkled my nose. "Huh? What does that have to do with anything?"

He leaned in and kissed my temple. "Just answer the question..."

"Sleeping Beauty." It came out as a conceding sigh.

"Then my name is Phillip. Let's go." He grabbed my hand and led me from the room and into a hallway. We left out of the building and walked to our car. Mad George mewed in his carrier. I stuck a finger in for him to nibble at.

"Phillip Inoue?"

"For now, yes."

"For now?" I let him buckle my seatbelt before starting the car.

"If you do as I say, when I say, and allow me to keep you safe, I'll repay you in information." He began to drive out of the parking lot. I noticed he nearly always backed in.

"Not in orgasms?" I was being smart with him but he deserved it.

"No, those are mandatory." He smirked and drove to the front where the concierge desk was. "Wait in the car please."

I did wait in the car, until he was fully inside, before starting to climb over the center console to get into the driver's seat. It was then that I noticed the gear stick. I couldn't drive manual.

Sighing, I sat back down and buckled up once more.

He returned to the car with his receipt print out and got in. "I saw that. That's a punishment earned."

"What kind of punishment?" I watched him with distrusting eyes.

"You'll see. Let's get breakfast and gas up then go." He was stern but there was a hint of noncommittal, as if he was joking or mocking me. I couldn't tell which and it made me hate him.

I stayed quiet through breakfast and didn't watch him as he gassed up. Now I wondered where my cell phone was. I knew I'd brought it in the car but I didn't have it anymore. He'd probably taken it while I was passed out yesterday.

The bruises on my hands were uglier today so I knew they were healing. The ache went up to my knuckles and down to my elbows but I wouldn't ask him for help, not yet. I watched out of the passenger window as we took off again.

We were nearly an hour into driving before I couldn't take it anymore. "Phillip..."

He smirked; probably happy I was using the name already. "Yes?"

"The pain is back." I held up my stiffening arms and hands.

The smirk vanished and he pulled off on the shoulder of the road. He took out another one of the white pills and a bottle of water. "Take this."

I shook my head quickly. "No, I don't want to be knocked out again."

He took the pill and bit it in half and handed me one of the pieces. I stared at it and he laughed. "As many places as my mouth has been on you..."

I reluctantly took the pill half and swallowed it with the water. He spit the other half out the window. "Why did you do that?"

"Do you really want me to be driving after one of those?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

That wasn't an option. I shook my head. "How long does it take to kick in?"

"Not that long..." He started the car again and got back on the road. We drove a few miles on the mostly empty highway before one of his hands caressed my thigh.

I moaned softly, the medicine hadn't kicked in yet and the feeling was a good distraction. His hand wandered from the outer thigh to the inside. I spread my legs in the hope for more. He didn't disappoint.

His fingers wandered up and pressed against the crotch of my leggings. I lifted my hips, eager for attention. He began to rub his thumb up and down my slit through the fabric.

"Vinnie, do you want me to make you cum?" His voice was so intoxicating.

"Yes." I focused on the feel on his fingers. Something had to be wrong with me, but I just couldn't take it. Maybe the drugs had kicked in and I was loopy. I couldn't call it.

He pulled off on an exit this time. I wasn't sure if he knew where he was going or just had great luck but we were eventually parked in an empty lot off of the main road. Trees obscured us from passing cars.

The car was turned off and he moved to face me. He leaned in slowly, eyes locked with mine the whole way. I froze in his gaze, mesmerized, until his lips met mine. My moans fell into his mouth as I kissed him with hunger. I could feel the daze coming on and I wanted to cum before the tide washed over me completely.

He responded to my urgency with a bit of his own. His hands gripped under my rear to lift me up and pull my jeans down to my knees. "I'll make it quick, just lean over me."

His words commanded against my lips as he held me up. My panties came down next. In this position I was pretty much bent over. He shifted so my shoulders pressed against his, and took the opportunity to lick and nibble my neck as a finger slipped into me from behind.

I moaned and wiggled but a firm smack on my ass held me in place. "Let me work."

The urge to cuss at him boiled in me but the pumping finger kept it at bay. My walls worked and gripped at the digit as his other hand slipped between my legs to flick and roll my clit. I worked against his hands as much as possible.

A second finger joined within me. The way he held me up, I didn't need to use my sore hands and arms for stability but the pleasure made me grip at him anyway. His movements were soon merciless.

The pleasure climbed inside me before peaking roughly, slamming my whole body into orgasm. I stifled a scream but bit and held his ear as I rode my climax, eliciting a groaned out "fuck" from him. It wasn't until I was down from my high that I released him.

Phillip slipped his soaked hand from me and eased me back down in the seat. "I'll be back. " His voice was deliciously hoarse. I watched him slip his fingers into his mouth and open the car door. He wondered down into the trees a bit until he was out of sight, a little while later he came back, zipping his pants.

By that time, I'd fixed my clothes and buckled back up. "Where'd you go?"

"I had to handle something." His voice was like gravel and it was driving me crazy.

"I would have wanted to watch." I was sure the medicine had kicked in now. It took away my filter with the pain this time.

He turned to stare at me with an eyebrow raised and I just chuckled and nodded. Phillip Inoue laughed and leaned in to kiss me. I could still taste myself on his lips. "How are you feeling?"

"Much better. I think you made the medicine kick in faster."

"Good." He reached over to buckle me back in and recline my seat. I shamelessly buried my nose in his shirt to breath in his amazing scent. He stroked my thigh before starting the car again and getting back on the road.

I floated around in a blissful haze as I watched the world pass us outside of his car's windows. A thought bounced around in my head and I turned to him with a smile. "Are you still going to punish me?"

"Yes." He said with a smirk but no hesitation. "But that's not until later."

"What are you going to do?"

"It's not a proper punishment if you have time to plan or prepare for it."

"People get told what their punishment is all the time." My Texas twang was out in full force.

"You're not people. You're Vinnie, my Vinnie, and when I punish my Vinnie, I will do it a certain way." He said it so matter-of-factly that I had to laugh and moan.

"You're driving me crazy... but I like it. Have I been good, like in the last hour?"

He quirked a brow but nodded.

"Then can I ask a question?" My voice was childishly eager.

He mulled it over before giving me another nod.

"Why did you retire?"

"I don't like killing people; it's just something I'm good at." He was blunt and direct, I appreciated it.

I nodded and shifted as much as I could to my side. "I can understand that."

"I wish more people did." He watched me from the corner of his eye. "It still made you sleepy?"

"No, you did." I grinned at him before nodding off.

I woke in spurts again. The first time, I saw him taking care of George and playing with him. I blinked and George's big pink nose was in my face. He purred as his belly got scratched and licked at the apple of my cheek.

"Cat spoiler." I called accusatorily at Phillip. He chuckled and kissed my temple. I bat at him, still half asleep, before going back under.

The second time was another fill-up at a gas station. I never thought a muscle car could be good on gas but his seemed to be. There was a new purple bag behind his seat. I started to reach for it but a knock on the window stopped me. He wagged his finger at me from behind the glass.

I pouted at him and signed for food. He nodded and finished pumping the gas before coming back into the car. I moaned as he greeted me with a peck. "Anything you particularly want?"

I shook my head. In truth, I just wanted to eat and go back to sleep. I liked being more lucid than last time but I still just felt exhausted. We stopped for burgers and fries.

Half way through eating I just wrapped up my food and went back to sleep. I finally woke again with the car parked in a dark parking lot next to another nice motel. This time felt like I was waking for good and I sat up, drinking some water. He was gone but I saw him walking back to the car after a few minutes.

His fingers held up a room key to the window before he opened the backseat door to get out the bags and Mad George. "Can you walk or should I carry you?"

"I can walk. I'm fine." I grabbed my leftovers and exited the car. My legs were a little stiff at first but I followed him into the hotel room.

Another king sized bed awaited us. He set down our bags and freed Mad George. The cat stretched itself for a few moments before wandering to the pillow Phillip set down and slumping on it. I rolled my eyes at his laziness.

A sudden lift up made me squeak and Inoue laughed at me. "Come on, let's take a shower and get to bed, we should get there in the morning."

I nodded and studied him. He didn't say anything about punishment so I wasn't going to mention it now. He stripped me and stole a lick or nibble here and there. I groaned and writhed, sensitive to his touches. My core was already heated and hungry for him.

Leaning against the wall, I watched him undress. His body was ridiculous and his cock had to be some kind of Holy Grail. I let out a frustrated groan and covered my face.

"What?' I felt his hands on me again.

"You look so good it makes me feel bad."

He laughed hard and scooped me up, not caring that the tip of his finger teased just within my lips. "You look amazing." He carried me into the shower and set me down.

I raised up on tip toes to kiss him. It was the first time I wanted to be with someone so much. It was stupid. He was a killer and everything that he told me to this point could be a lie but he set my body on fire.

He returned the kiss before soaping down our bodies. I shivered as his thorough hands worked over me, caressing sensitive spots he must have learned of the night before. I did the same, soaping him up and taking the time to stroke and caress his beautiful member until he caught my hands.

"Not until your punishment is over."

I pouted. So he had remembered. I let him turn us under the water until we were completely rinsed. He turned off the shower and dried us down.

"Go and lay ass up on the bed." I stared at him but he just reached around and gave some taps to my buns. "You heard me. Go."

I gave him a look but did as told. When I'd settled on the bed, I heard him walking around behind me before he lifted my head. The blindfold slid down, blocking out all light. I bit my lip only to receive a kiss from him.

A 'squish' filled the air before he began to massage something cool and creamy over my skin. The more his hands moved and massaged, the warmer my skin felt. The scent of berries wafted to me. I moaned as he worked my back and shoulders then down each arm. He took his time, even working every joint and section of each finger separately. His hands then slowly worked down my spine, focusing on my lower back. I moaned and he stopped, going to start from my toes up.

He took his time, kneading the calves, behind my knees, then up my thighs to just under my rear. He ran his fingers across the cheeks and I shuddered, arching upwards against his touch. I heard him chuckle and he briefly ran his hands over the flesh, massaging the lotion in but pulling back.

"Flip over."

I whined and turned over. He repeat the process, working his way from top to center but skipping over my breasts and doing the same from the bottom up, skipping over my core. He massaged lotion into my stomach then did the quick sweep over my breasts and chuckled.

"Quit squirming."

"Are you kidding me? You can't do that and-" He put a finger to my lips and I growled and mumbled a few swear words at him.

"I like that." He laughed and I felt something strap around one of my ankles and then the other. I groaned as he lifted my legs. I heard another set of Velcro straps before he moved his hands away and my legs stayed suspended. This wasn't going to go well for me at all.

He ran his finger across my slit and I gasped, hips lifting. His hands moved to grip them gently before running his tongue over my lips. I cried out as he suckled my clit before pulling back.

I felt another set of straps slide across my hips and under my thighs. Something soft and plastic settled against my lips where his tongue had just played. I wiggled but he just tapped my hips.

"Settle down." I felt the bed shift as he leaned over to kiss my calf. "You were good otherwise today, so you have the choice of which hole this..." He put something small again the back of my knee and a sudden strong vibration erupted from it. I jumped and squealed at the sudden feeling. "... goes in."

"No no no...." I whined and trembled, shaking my head.

"Choose or I'll choose for you." His voice dared me to leave it to him.

"Pussy." My brain had somewhat froze over, there had to have been a better word for it."

"Good choice." He shift what he had strapped on me and eased the vibe in. It was small and shaped like an egg but still seemed so big inside of me. I writhed and groaned but all the massaging had me so wet, it slid in without issue. He let me get used to it, occasionally dragging the cord from it across my back door, causing my body to shiver.

"Ahh..."

"Listen Vinisha, I like you very much and you're going to have to listen to me without question from now on. It's important for your safety and happiness. I'm going to correct your behavior when you don't." He kissed the back of my thigh. "Let's get started."

He turned on both vibrators at the same time. The scream caught in my throat and came out in coughed whimpers. The one strapped on, focused on my clit as the other was settled right against my g spot. I lifted my hands to flail but he caught them by the wrists.

"If you need to grab anything, grip onto me. I don't need you injuring yourself more." With that he settled on the bed and began to lap teasingly at my rosebud as my body suffered under the reign of the toys.

I wailed obscenities. My hands gripped and flexed before I clawed a hold onto his wrists as his tongue traced me. When the tip of his tongue dipped in, I screamed as I came.

He didn't turn it down or stop for a second. I felt him nibble the insides of my cheeks before he returned to rimming. My thrashes made my essence drip both ways as the egg vibrated ruthlessly inside me. There wasn't an escape and another climax clawed over me.

I yanked at his hold and my legs pulled at the straps but neither gave. He laughed against me and used his tongue to explore me more, flicking it in and out before circling the clenching hole. I begged now.

"Please Inoue! Please! I won't do it again! GOD!" Another orgasm came and my wail grew hoarse midway through.

The vibrations stopped, leaving an itching numbness in their wake. He released my hands, only to snatch the vibrator off of me and the egg from within me. I heard snaps, I was sure he'd broke something.

My panting only lasted a few seconds before it turned into hoarse screams as he latched onto my center with hungry sucking. It was pure torture on top of the sensitivity. He ran his nails down the back of my thighs and up my ass. It was too much. I came so hard I broke into sobs, tears wetting the inside of the blindfold.

He pulled back and stroked his hands against my skin as he untied me. I grunted through my tears as he snatched me into his arms. The blindfold was removed with a bit more care and he wiped my eyes.

"I don't want to have to punish you again." He cuddled me closer, kissing me sweetly.

"I'll be good." I moaned voice barely above a whisper. "I'll be good."

DarkBlush
DarkBlush
735 Followers