The Mysterious Mr. Inoue Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Phillip!"

"Yes! Fine! Yes!"

His fingers sunk into my cheeks and I gripped his hair, leaning forward to bite his neck as he had done to me. The feeling of his seed spurting inside of me, painting my walls was too much. I came hard one last time before collapsing onto him with an exhausted howl. Everything went dark around me. Not suddenly but in a fading dim like dying candlelight.

I woke up to the smell of coffee and the sound of my mother's laughter. The bed was empty and there was a cup and saucer on the night stand, still warm. I downed it as I listened to the muffled sounds of Phillip and Mama talking in the kitchen. I was the last one up, even Mad George was gone from his bed.

I made a move to go to shower but my body didn't want to work. I'd pushed it enough. I snuggled back underneath the covers and smelled his scent still on the pillow beside mine. Today I'd rest. I deserved it after such a journey.

12