The Mysterious Photograph

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Parker92
Parker92
16 Followers

"Well then I definitely am not in heaven," said Victor. "Because I doubt God would send me an underaged girl even if I am in paradise. I just don't think He works that way."

Lucy noticed with fascination that his face dimpled cutely whenever he smiled. "What? No, no, I'm 18," said Lucy. "I just had my birthday last week."

"Well Miss I-Just-Turned-18," said Victor, "are you the new candy striper in this section?"

"Oh goodness," said Lucy, blushing as she giggled. "I'm sorry. I got so nervous that I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Lucy Kitteridge. And no, I'm not a candy striper."

"Very interesting," said Victor. "So you don't work here and you're not a volunteer. So tell me, why would a pretty young girl come visit such a sad, wreck of a hospital? Not that I'm complaining, mind you, but you've got me curious."

"I'm actually here as part of a journalism project for school," said Lucy, blushing as she realized she was talking too fast. "I'm actually here because I've been tracing the origin of this coat."

"I thought it looked familiar," said Victor. "But as you can see I don't have much use for it anymore. But I think I prefer to see it on you anyway. The color really suits you."

"Thank you," said Lucy. "Do you mind if I sit on the edge of your bed here?"

"Make yourself at home," said Victor. "So tell me, Miss Lucy, why in the world have you been investigating my coat?" Lucy sat down and soon related the entire tale to him, starting with buying it at the thrift store and continuing with her adventures in tracking down his employers. She completely left out anything to do with the photograph that she had found in the coat pocket.

"And so that woman Monica told me about your accident," concluded Lucy, "and here I am. Oh, and she told me to say hi to you"

"That's quite a story," said Victor. "I like your intrepidness. I don't know how good of a writer you are but you've managed to take a simple story about a coat and turn it into quite an adventure. But unfortunately I see you've left one key part out of the story."

"Oh?" said Lucy, her face crestfallen.

"Don't look so sad," said Victor, bursting into a laugh. "It's not your fault. The part that's missing from your investigation is the woman you spoke to at Fountains of Joy. Monica is actually my ex-girlfriend."

"Oh my," said Lucy. "She's quite pretty. But why is she your ex-girlfriend?"

"Sweet Lucy, take a look at me. When that car ran over me it broke nearly every bone in my body. I'll be in a cast for another six months at least. And then, if I'm very lucky, with a lot of physical therapy and hard work I might be able to walk again in a year or two. Monica... well she's a nice girl and we had some sweet times together but she just couldn't handle seeing me like this."

"Why, that's awful," said Lucy, sniffing back a tear. "I think if you truly love someone then you would stand by them no matter what."

"That's very kind of you to say," said Victor. "But Monica and I had only been dating a short while. She's a vivacious, ambitious woman. I really don't blame her for taking one look at me and skedaddling."

"Well I still think it's awful," said Lucy. "I bet you get lonely in here."

"Sometimes I do," said Victor.

"Isn't there anyone?" asked Lucy. "Someone to visit you and take care of you, I mean?"

"My mom comes by when she can," said Victor. "But my family isn't rich. My mom works long hours and she lives on the other side of town. But she's a good mom. She brings me soup when she visits."

"And... that's it? Only your mom?" said Lucy. "So who takes care of you?"

"The staff do the best that they can," said Victor. "But most days it's just me in here staring at the walls. Not much else to do."

"And they feed you?" said Lucy. "And take care of your other needs?"

"Right now I'm drinking my meals through a straw," said Victor with a laugh. "So yeah, I'm okay in that department. If you're asking about how I go to the bathroom, well, that involves a lot of tricky unpleasantness involving bowls and these pulleys. Thank god though all my plumbing works like it should."

"Oh no," said Lucy, her face turning a bright red. "No, not that. I meant, uh, your other needs."

"Other needs?"

"Well, I mean you, uh, you're a handsome man. I bet you miss having a girl around," said Lucy in a quiet voice.

"Ah, those needs," said Victor, his eyes sparkling. "I hate to admit this to a pretty, young girl like yourself but there are times I definitely miss not being able to use my hands."

"Oh my," said Lucy. "What's it like?"

"Well," said Victor with a laugh, "it's pretty embarrassing. The nurses give me a sponge bath once a week. Even though the regular nurse is as big as a barn, just feeling her fingers on me down there gets, uh, quite a reaction."

"Does she ever give you, uh, a happy ending?" Lucy inquired.

"No, she doesn't," said Victor. "A happy ending for me is when I'm able to drink all my soup for dinner."

"Well I think that's a shame," said Lucy. Slowly, she reached out one of her hands and drew down the sheet covering Victor's chest. Victor said nothing, his eyes intently tracking her every move. To Lucy's relief, she saw that the cast on his torso was not joined to the two leg casts, a pair of flower-patterned boxers surfacing as she lowered the sheet.

Afraid to look in his eyes, Lucy poked around for a moment in his underwear until she found what she had been looking for. Slowly she withdrew his manhood into the open air, his shaft already engorged and responding to her touch.

"Oh my," said Victor.

Once she had freed it, Lucy looked at his penis. It was definitely the one from the photograph, the cock she had spent so many hours looking at, the secret true motive for her investigation. She grasped his penis with her hand and slowly began to tug upwards and downwards. Victor gasped as her delicate fingers rubbed against the head of his dick.

Smiling, Lucy turned to look at Victor. He met her gaze and then his eyes rolled to the back of his head as he became subsumed in the pleasure she was giving him. Lucy turned her attention back to his penis. With ever increasingly fast movements she stroked his turgid member up and down, being sure to rap her fingers across the head with every upward thrust. Victor let out small groans as the delicious sensations flooded his body.

Faster and faster now Lucy pistoned her hands up and down on his cock, a large vein on the shaft vibrating as more and more blood rushed to his penis. Imprisoned as he was in the full body cast, Lucy was still able to feel his body tense as he neared completion. Suddenly Victor let out a loud cry and his dick exploded, a hot wet creaminess coursing out of the tip, enveloping Lucy's delicate fingers.

Lucy slowly tucked his rapidly deflating member back into his underwear and pulled up the sheets. Victor was breathing rapidly, his eyes closed. Lucy stood up and planted a kiss on his forehead. "If you like, I can come again next week and visit you.

Victor cracked open his eyes and looked up at her, murmuring in a low voice, "Oh my god, you are an angel."

Lucy smiled as she stood up and headed out of his room.

---

"Come on, kiddo, time for bed," said Lucy, drying her hands on a dishtowel. "Run upstairs and put on your pajamas and then I'll come read you a bedtime story."

"I will in a minute," said the little girl, stamping her feet. "But first I want you to answer my question, Mommy."

"And what question is that?" said Lucy, neatly folding the dishtowel.

"I told you!" cried the little girl. "I want to know how you met Daddy."

"That is a long story," said Lucy. "And one that I will tell you another time. No come on, I'm not kidding. Go upstairs and brush your teeth and put your PJ's on. Scoot!"

Lucy walked into the living room as her daughter scampered up the stairs. From behind a newspaper, Lucy heard the familiar sounds of her husband chuckling.

"Shut up," she said. "It's not funny. One day we're going to have to come up with a story that we can tell our daughter."

"One day," said Victor, still chuckling from behind his newspaper. "But for now it's still our dirty little secret".

Lucy used the dishtowel to pop him once on the knee. "Hush, you old goat. No go upstairs and make sure our daughter has brushed her teeth."

As she headed back into the kitchen she smiled, thinking back on those long ago days when a lost photograph had led her to find far more than she had ever gone looking for.

Thank you for taking your precious time to read my story.

Hope you all liked the story. As always, please feel free to vote. I love seeing the ratings and comments from you, the reader, especially if you've enjoyed the story.

I would definitely welcome all kind of comments and criticism.

And please do VOTE .... It only takes a Click J

Thank You,

Parker92

Parker92
Parker92
16 Followers