The Mysterious Stranger

Story Info
Woman is dominated and used by a stranger.
4.2k words
4.37
45.9k
21
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe I was doing this. I kept telling myself all week that I wasn't going to see him again, at least willingly. When I met him last week at the club when I was out with my girlfriends, I began this wonderful nightmare as he used me and demeaned me in ways I only imagined and secretly craved. When he first walked up to me I thought he looked like an arrogant ass.

I tried to ignore him but then he whispered in my ear "I know who you are and know what you are looking for."

I turned and stared at him a moment then as I started to turn away he snapped, "Look at me when I talk to you slut."

I couldn't believe he said that to me but my pussy tingled when he called me slut. I just stared at him and couldn't speak.

"Yes, you like that don't you? I told you, I know what you are looking for and I can give you what you want, what you crave." He said.

I couldn't speak and I offered no resistance as he took my hand and led me from the club and took me to his house. What followed was a wonderful night of terror and pleasure I couldn't believe. The way that man treated me, he demeaned me, humiliated me, and did dreadful things to me that I never thought possible. I knew I should feel ashamed by his rough treatment but I didn't.

When I got home that night I went into the bathroom to get cleaned up and was shocked at what I saw staring back at me in the reflection. My hair was a mess, I had marks all over my body from his brutal treatment, bite marks on my breasts, my nipples ached from his torture and torment, and I still had his cum leaking from my body.

I thought, my god, how could I let this happen? Why did I give in so easily to this man? How did this stranger seem to know everything I needed and craved, but could never get from anyone, not my husband, not any boyfriend I ever in my life, how could he know? How?

He told me to come back on Friday at 7pm sharp but I couldn't let myself submit to that man again, could I? He did things to me that no one had ever done before, things that should have made me felt degraded and humiliated, but I loved it, I loved that I had absolutely no control over anything with him, but I couldn't go back, I couldn't, could I?

I kept telling myself all week that I wasn't going but on Friday I started getting ready. I showered and picked out some of my sexiest clothes, a very short skirt, see through top, no bra or panties, and my highest pair of spike heels. Even as I pulled out of the driveway I thought that I had no idea where I was going but deep down I knew, and I kept looking at my watch hoping I wouldn't be too late.

I pulled up to the address he gave me a week before and it was the same little house that he had brought me to before. I walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. He opened the door and said "You're late slut, get in here, now."

I did as I was told and quickly went inside, wondering what I let myself in for, what new glorious terror would this man impose upon me? He took a look at me in my sexy clothes and said "Nice outfit, but it's not necessary. Strip them off, NOW."

I complied and began removing my clothes. The blouse was first, since I wasn't wearing a bra or panties my breasts were exposed to his gaze yet again. I unzipped my skirt next, let it fall to the floor and stepped out it. Here I was, again, standing before this commanding stranger completely naked except for my heels and I didn't even know his name.

I was telling myself all week I wouldn't do this, but here I was again, willingly and unconditionally under his control, and just like before I was very aroused. I knew, but just didn't want to admit it, I liked being under someone else's control. Being ordered to do all sorts demeaning humiliating things, things that I only dreamed about, it was thrilling and aroused me more than I thought possible.

He then said "Hurry up slut, get on your knees and crawl over here in front of me."

My pussy tingled as he called me slut, and I did as I was told. I got on my knees and crawled across the floor to where he was standing. "Unzip my pants" he said.

I did as commanded and pulled his cock out. He rubbed his thick cock around my face for a few minutes and then said, "Open up" and put his cock in my mouth and said, "Start sucking slut."

A charge shot through my pussy as he again called me a slut. I licked up and down the shaft of his cock and sucked on his balls for several minutes as he was just looking down at me and smiling the whole time.

After about five minutes of this he then said, "Get up slut" and grabbed my arm and pulled me to my feet.

He then took some leather cuffs out of a drawer by the sofa and put them on my wrists. It was the same ones he used before. He then pulled out the same leather collar and secured it around my neck and attached a leather leash to it. He began to circle around me as I stood there, rubbing his hands over my body, his touch was like small bolts of electricity shooting into my skin. He was feeling my breasts, pinching my nipples hard which made me flinch, running his hand into the crack of my ass, and rubbing my pussy.

As he started rubbing his fingers between my pussy lips he could feel the wetness there, feel how much he was turning me on, how much I craved this. "You really are a horny little slut aren't you?" he said.

As he continued to rub my wet pussy I couldn't help but breathlessly reply "Yes."

He continued to rub my pussy as he said; "You're my slut aren't you?"

"Yes, I'm your slut" I said.

"I knew you'd be back for more after the last time," he said.

"I had to come back and I'll do anything you want, anytime you want." I said.

"That's good, but you thought about not coming tonight didn't you? You thought about disobeying me" he said.

'No, I mean...I didn't....I wouldn't" I stammered as I thought again how did he know?

"Shut up slut." He said, as he grabbed the leash and started to drag me into the next room.

There was a table in the room that looked kind of like a massage table. He told me to get on and lay down on my back. He positioned me with my ass on the edge of the table and my legs were spread wide and secured to the extensions out to each side. He pulled my arms up above my head and tied them down so I was stretched out and completely vulnerable and at his mercy.

He said, 'You are good slut but you need a reminder to not ever disobey me."

Then he took a wide leather belt and began to whip me all over my body. My stomach, legs, breasts, everywhere. I was screaming and begging him to stop but he just kept up my torment.

Then he said in a very calm voice that sent shivers through my spine, "Just two more blows slut, and I'll know you will never disobey me again."

Then I felt the worst pain I have ever felt in my life and screamed as he brought the belt down hard on my exposed and vulnerable pussy, then I saw his arm rise again and tried to brace as he brought the belt down again. It did no good, I screamed again as the pain shot through my body and was worse than the first blow. I screamed and cried and begged him to stop again but he was already on me, plunging his cock into my abused and stinging pussy. To my surprise my cries of pain turned to moans of pleasure as he fucked me hard and I tried to fuck him back. He fucked me hard and fast for several minutes before I heard him moaning and felt his cock tense up and fill my pussy with his cum again.

I was still trying to recover from his rough treatment of me when he untied me and told me to get up.

"Remember last time I told you how I enjoy sharing my sluts and I would love to see you on your knees sucking other men's cocks and how much I would love seeing other men fuck your pussy and fill you with cum?" He said.

"Yes," I replied as my heart began to race and my abused pussy tingled.

"Tonight it's all arranged, you are going to get fucked by a group of my friends.' He said.

"How many do I have to fuck?" I asked.

"That doesn't matter slut," he said. "You will fuck as many as I tell you too."

My pussy tingled and dripped more as I thought that this was really going to happen. I couldn't believe it, this man has demeaned and humiliated me unlike anything I have ever experienced and now he was going to make me fuck a group of men and there was nothing that I could do about it. The thought of that again terrified me, and aroused me more than I had ever been. I asked myself again, how did he know?

He grabbed the leash that was hanging from the collar around my neck and started pulling me down the hall towards the garage. The whole way down the hall he kept saying,

"Move it slut" and how the "The real fun is about to begin."

He dragged me into the garage and said "No matter how many men I let fuck you in a night slut, I'll always be the first one and last one to fill your pussy with cum."

I could feel his cum dripping out of my pussy and running down my legs as he wrapped an overcoat around me before putting me into his car. He placed a blindfold over my eyes before we pulled out of the garage. We drove in silence for what seemed like an hour. I was more nervous, excited and terrified than I have ever been in my life. I had all kinds of thoughts running through my mind about what was going to happen to me.

Finally I felt the car pull in somewhere and come to a stop. He took the blindfold off and I saw we were parked at a small building with several other cars in the parking area. It looked like it was an old tavern or something and when he pulled me out of the car and I looked around, all I could see were trees. I had absolutely no idea where we were. He had brought me out in the middle of no where to get fucked by a bunch of strangers and do who knows what else. I couldn't get any help out here no matter how loud I yelled. I thought to myself you may have gone too far this time, but it was too late to do anything about now.

He took off the overcoat and looked me square in the eye and said, "I'm your Master, are you going to be an obedient slut and do anything I say?"

Nervous and excited beyond belief, I simply replied "Yes."

With that he grabbed the leash and led me roughly towards the building. As we got closer to the door I could hear voices and some music. It sounded like a party was well under way already. He stopped me by the front door grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head back. He roughly kissed me as he let his other hand pinch my nipples and play with my pussy.

When he let up he just looked at me with a wicked smile and said, "Now the fun begins."

He opened the door and led me inside. The place was dark and dingy. It must have been a tavern at one time because there was a bar along the back wall and there were some booths around the outside walls and a few tables in the middle of the room. I could also see that there were at least 10 to 12 men present that I could see, maybe a few more in the shadows. They all went quiet as they took a good look at me naked, in nothing but my heels. The men looked me up and down like I was a piece of meat. I could feel my pussy getting wet again but at the same time I was horrified, I thought my god, these guys are going to fuck me raw.

My Master led me into the room, in and out of the crowd to give them a good look at the slut they were going to fuck. As he led me through the crowd the men would feel my ass, pinch my nipples, and grab my breasts. A few times my Master stopped me and ordered me to spread my legs wide. As I did I could feel hands rubbing my pussy and fingering my ass. I was becoming so turned on that my pussy was soaked and dripping down my legs and my nipples ached from being pinched so hard.

I was ordered to get up on the bar in front of everyone and spread my legs. My Master unhooked the cuffs I was wearing on my wrists and told me to give everyone a good show. He had me rub my pussy and pinch my nipples. I was getting very hot and I was close to cumming. Unexpectedly Master ripped my hands away from my pussy to keep me from cumming.

I cried out in frustration and he said, "Shut up, sluts don't get to cum until the guests are taken care of."

He then yanked me off the bar and forced me to my knees. He then announced to the crowd of men that I was their complete slut for the rest of the night, and they could do anything to me they wanted. The men that had crowded around the bar to watch me play with my pussy then surrounded me. I felt hands rubbing over my body and someone stuck several fingers in my pussy. There were hands rubbing across my stomach, others were pinching and sucking my nipples, someone was fingering my ass.

Soon a cock was pushed my lips and I began sucking. I sucked cock after cock after cock. As soon as one cock slipped from my lips another would replace it. I'm not sure how long this went on or how many cocks I sucked but after a while I was pulled to my feet and placed on my back on one of the tables in the middle of the room. My hands were pulled above my above my head and the cuffs were tied to the table legs to keep them there. My ass was on the edge of the table and my legs were spread wide.

I felt someone step between my legs and slide their cock into my pussy in one hard thrust. While the cock was fucking my pussy I felt another cock being pushed against my lips and someone ordering me to suck it, so like a good little slut I opened up to take him into my mouth. This went on for what seemed like hours, taking cock after cock into my mouth and pussy until finally they started to cum. The men came in my mouth and pussy at the same time and at that point I also had my first orgasm.

I felt a hard slap on my ass and heard my Master yell at me for cumming without permission. Even with the slap the orgasm still felt great and I continued to swallow as much cum as I could.

By now everyone must have cummed at least twice, once in my pussy and once in my mouth. At this point some of the men started to turn around and spread their cheeks so I could lick their balls and stick my tongue deep in their ass. I found that I loved doing that. It was humiliating, dirty, and very arousing.

My master then started pinching and slapping my nipples hard and he said that for cumming without permission I was going to get fucked in the ass as punishment. I begged him not to let them do that because I've only had anal sex one time before and I couldn't take all of them at once.

He just laughed as they flipped me over and told me to shut up. I was then face down on the table with my feet on the floor and my hands still in the cuffs tied to the other end of the table. Luckily my heels were high enough so I wasn't standing on my tiptoes. In this position I could feel cum running out of my pussy and down my legs again. I felt fingers roughly going in and out of my ass, it hurt a little, but also felt strangely arousing. Then they started scooping cum dripping out of my pussy and used it to lube my ass.

I felt someone get behind me and place his cock at the opening to my ass. I was begging my Master to not do this but he just laughed and again told me to shut up. I felt the man press harder and then a sharp pain shot through me and took my breath away as his hard cock penetrated my ass. He slid all of the way in and paused for a moment before he started pumping. As he fucked my ass someone stuck their hand under me and pinched my clit and I had another powerful orgasm.

My Master again slapped my ass and yelled at me for cumming yet again without permission. He said that I was going to have to learn my place and I was in for some extensive training to be a proper slut.

As the men fucked my ass some of them came around to the other side of the table and made me suck their cocks. They told me to get their cocks nice hard so they could fuck my ass and fill me with more cum. I'm not sure how long this went on but after awhile my hands were untied and I was pulled off of the table. My hands were then clipped into a rope that was hanging down from the ceiling. I was ordered to spread my legs wide and the men started to file by, in front and back of me. As they did they slapped and pinched my nipples, spanked my pussy, and slapped my ass hard. As this was happening I could hear my Master saying that sluts who disobey and cum without permission are always punished.

After awhile I was forced into a kneeling position over a man lying on the floor. He pulled me down onto his cock and started pumping. As he did another man came up behind me and pushed me forward a little with my hands still suspended from the rope so he had a good angle to put his cock in my ass. I had never had a cock in my ass and pussy at the same time and the feeling was so intense that I passed out momentarily.

When I regained my senses I could feel myself being held steady by the man whose cock was in my pussy while the other men were still lining up to fuck my ass. I felt a cock at my lips and I again opened up and started sucking. I suddenly had this vision of myself surrounded by this crowd of naked men, getting my ass and pussy fucked and sucking on another cock, and I couldn't believe that I allowed this to happen to me or that I loved it. I was finally getting the treatment that I craved, my dark desires fulfilled. These men were using and abusing me unlike anything I had ever experienced, I was their slut and their whore and I not only loved every minute of it, I wanted more. How did this happen? I never thought I could allow anything like this to happen to me, but my long dormant dark desires had been exposed, awakened, and I was more than ready to be used.

As the last of the men were fucking my ass and pussy my Master asked me if I wanted to cum. I told him, "Yes, I need to cum."

"How bad," he said.

"Real bad, please may I cum now Master," I said.

He stepped in front of me and said, "You can beg better than that."

I began begging and pleading him, "Pleeeease let me cum, pleeeease Master."

He reached out and pinched my nipples harder than anyone ever had before and said, "Cum NOW slut."

I had an explosive orgasm and must have passed out because when I came to I was by myself lying on the floor. I had cum dripping out of my ass and pussy, and dried cum on my face and body. I was tired and my nipples, ass and pussy were sore as hell but I was also sated more than I had been in my life. I looked up and saw my Master sitting in a chair beside where I was laying.

He said, "How do you feel slut?"

"Tired and sore Master," I said.

"You need extensive training slut, but you performed adequately tonight. We'll have to work on some things before your next outing," he said.

"Thank you Master," was all I could say.

"Get up, it's time to go." He said.

He then led me out to his car on wobbly legs and bent me over the hood. I heard him unzipping his jeans and then felt his cock inside me. He fucked me hard and fast and filled me with the last load of cum for the night.

He said, "I told you, I'll always be the first and last to cum inside you."

He then wrapped me in the overcoat and put the blindfold back on and we drove back to town in silence. When we got back to his house I didn't go inside, he just said, "Same time next week slut" and left me standing on the sidewalk as he walked away and went inside.

When I got back to my car to drive home again I was shocked at the reflection in the rear view mirror. I was a wreck again, my hair was mussed, it still had dried cum stuck in it and some on my face. I couldn't see the marks that the men had left on my body but I could feel them, and I could feel the cum that was still leaking out of my ass and pussy.

As I began to drive home I pondered this course in life that I had unexpectedly taken and wondered what wonderful new terrors my Master would inflict upon me in the coming weeks. The practical side of my mind snapped back to question of how I had allowed all of this to happen, how had I let myself be so easily used like that, so demeaned and humiliated and it horrified me that I loved it and it aroused me unlike anything I had ever experienced. I also thought, what is that annoying noise, it's so distracting, what is that?

12