The Mysterious Stranger Pt. 03

Story Info
A woman's dark desires get her more than she bargained for.
3.9k words
4.43
7.8k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things were really tense between Scott and I for a few days after he had caught me at the club being tied up and whipped by Rob. I couldn't blame him, after all I did lie and cheat on him. I betrayed him in the worst way, I was lucky he didn't immediately file for divorce. We did eventually talk and Scott listened to what I had to say this time even though some of it was hard for him to hear. He just didn't understand my need for pain but he did agree to start experimenting with some basic BDSM.

I found out later that Scott had actually been put in touch with Rob a few weeks before he caught me at the club. It was really sweet of him I thought, since he had been trying to learn a few things about BDSM so he could eventually talk to me about it. Rob had told him that he was training a new pain slut and he should stop by to see it first hand and maybe he would understand why his wife wanted to be treated like that. Little did either of them know that I was the pain slut he was talking about.

When we started our experimentation Scott really got into it and even set up a play room for us in the unfinished end of our basement. He built a St. Andrews cross, we had on old massage table that he attached some hooks and eye bolts to and added some extensions out to the sides at one end so he could tie me down with my legs spread wide. The ceiling was high in our basement so there was enough room that he could setup an old hand cranked winch and pulley system so he could suspend me off the floor several feet, and we had started collecting various items to play with, whips, floggers, paddles, nipple clamps and things like that.

We would talk about what we wanted to do and then try it. Scott was trying very hard to give me what I wanted and meet my needs. We had some great kinky sex for several weeks and it was really fun but I could tell Scott was still holding back. He did drip hot wax on me and whipped me a few times and it was great and I loved it, but he was taking it way too easy on me. I didn't want to bring it up since he was trying so hard and he had come a long way in short time considering that just a few months ago he wouldn't even talk to me about this.

One day not long ago we were talking about the things that we had done and what could change, and different things we could still try.

"So you do like what we have been doing Beth?" Scott asked.

"Oh yes Scott it's been really fun and I appreciate that you are really trying so hard to do this for me." I said.

"I feel like there is a 'but' in there somewhere though Beth. Come on we promised to be honest, good and bad both. I think I know what it is, but I want to hear you say it so I know for sure." Scott said.

"Well Scott, it's..... the pain. I could go for more of that, a lot more. I can feel that you are holding back." I said. ,

"I know Beth, but I can't help it. I'm afraid that I'm going to hurt you." Scott said.

"That's the idea." I said with a smile.

"You know what I mean Beth. Just look at the difference in our sizes, I'm 6'4" 250 pounds and you are so small, you are 5'3" and only about 115 pounds. I'm afraid if I get too carried away that I might really injure you and I couldn't stand that." Scott said.

"That's not going to happen Scott, I trust you completely with this." I said.

"Ok, give me a number then. Say on a scale of one to ten, where am I on that scale and what are you looking for." Scott said.

"Well Scott I would say that the few times you whipped me that it was about a two or a three and I'm looking for an eight or a nine." I said.

"I don't know Beth, I.....I'll think about it I promise." Scott said.

"Please do Scott, I'm a lot tougher and more resilient than you might think given my petite size." I said.

Scott gave a chuckle and I asked, 'What's funny?"

"This, the whole thing here.... and what we're talking about.... and to think that I use to....well no, never mind." Scott said.

"Tell me Scott, complete honesty, remember?"

"Ok you're right. It's just that I was thinking about what I use to fantasize about with you and compared to what we're talking about now it's pretty vanilla." Scott said.

"Tell me Scott, please." I said.

"Well I use to think about things like taking you to a nude beach. You are so hot Beth and I wanted to show you off and have everyone look at your sexy naked body."

"That sounds fun, I would do that. What else?" I said.

"Well, I use to fantasize about threesomes." Scott said.

"Really, with another girl or another guy?" I asked.

"Both actually, sometimes it would be a girl, sometimes a guy, sometimes two or three guys, but mainly I always wanted to watch you have sex with another woman." Scott said.

Wow I thought, now we are finally getting somewhere. Scott had never told me anything like this before, threesomes, two or three guys at a time, watching me have sex with another woman. I wished he had told me these things sooner, I never even knew he thought about things like this. I would have eagerly agreed to it all.

"Why didn't you ever tell me?" I said.

"It was fun to think that while we were dating and engaged but once we were married, I don't know, it started to feel wrong to me somehow." Scott said.

"There is nothing wrong about it Scott, they are just fantasies." I said.

"I know that now, I wish I would have tried to talk to you about these things sooner." Scott said.

"I would have done it you know, have sex with another woman I mean. I would have done that for you. I would do it now if that's still what you want." I said.

Scott chuckled again and said, 'Well that's good to know, I'll definitely keep that in mind. But seriously getting back to what you want, the pain you want. I do promise that I'll think about it." Scott said.

"Thank you Scott, I appreciate that." I said.

A week went by and not another word was said about it. I could tell that Scott was struggling with it and I hoped he would decide he could do it. The kinky sex we were having was fun but I needed some pain mixed in with my pleasure so I could get the intense orgasms that it gave me. On Saturday Scott came into the living room with a serious look on his face, a look that worried me.

"We have to talk Beth." Scott said.

Oh no, conversations that start out like that don't usually turn out well. Did he finally decide that he couldn't take this anymore and wanted the divorce or what? I was getting scared when Scott began to talk.

"Beth we have to talk about the pain you want." Scott said.

"Scott if you aren't comfortable with it we don't have to do it." I said.

"No Beth that's not fair to you. I thought about something you said, that you trusted me to do this for you. So I thought that if you trust me that much then I should trust you too and know that this is what you really want, that it's something you really need. I do want to do this for you." Scott said.

"That's great Scott, I'm so excited to hear that" I said.

"I've been doing some research and talked to some people who are into this kind of thing and I think I found a solution that I can deal with. It's supposed to be one of the most painful BDSM punishments there is, so I have to ask, before I do anything, do you truly want that much pain inflicted on you?

My god I thought, I had not expected this at all and was shocked for a moment. His words ran through my head, most painful punishment there is, I was very anxious and very aroused. My heart began to race and my pussy began to throb and could feel the heat and moisture start to build, I made up my mind.

"Yes Scott, it's what I really want, what I need. Don't hold back this time, I want you to make it hurt" I said.

"Ok then, so be it. Stand up and take off your clothes, I'll be right back." Scott said.

I was trembling with excitement as I quickly did as he ordered and stripped off all my clothes. I couldn't help it, I was so aroused by the thought of what was going to happen that I started stroking my pussy and pinched my sensitive nipples while I waited for my husband to come back. I was standing there naked, very turned on, and ready for him when he returned. My mind was racing on what it could be that he was going to do. He had the collar and cuffs with him. He knelt down to first attach the leather cuffs around my ankles, then my wrists, and then he attached my slave collar and leash around my neck. When he did this it always excited me, the preparations for becoming his sex slave, the feel of the soft leather on my skin, the unknown of what he would do to me.

Scott grabbed the leash close to the collar and pulled my head up to meet his and gave me a deep kiss as I moaned. Then he looked me straight in the eye and said, "Remember, this is what you wanted."

My god I thought, he's finally going to do it, he's going to give me what I desire most. My heart raced and my pussy tingled as he led me down to the basement play room. When we reached the bottom of the stairs he put a ball gag in my mouth and a blindfold on. He placed a stretchy wrist band on my left wrist that felt like it had some kind of weight attached.

"You have the ball gag in you can't use your safe word, so if you want to stop just take that band off and let it drop to the floor. I'll know that's the signal that you want to stop." Scott said.

I was becoming more and more aroused and the moisture dripped from my pussy as he led me across the room to the play area. I heard the click click of the hand crank as he lowered the rope and then felt him attach the wrist cuffs to the rope. I was very excited as he cranked me up until my feet were off the floor, I loved the feeling of complete helplessness I had as I was hanging there, waiting for what was to come. I heard some rustling around and felt something being pushed between my legs. Then he cranked me down a bit, then more rustling as it seemed like he was adjusting something that was right up against my pussy.

'Stand on your tip toes and stay there." Scott said.

I felt another rush of excitement as I did as has he ordered and stood up on my toes as far as I could. I heard the cranking again and felt the slack go out of the rope and my arms came down in front of me. Scott then came up to me and removed the blindfold. I was sitting astride what looked like a wooden saw horse, but it was at a steeper angle like an A frame.

"One hour Beth, you have to stay in this position for one hour. I put the clock on the wall there so you can see it and know how much time is left." Scott said.

Scott then went to the refrigerator on the far wall grabbed a cold drink and then sat down in the easy chair to watch me. I was confused at first, is this it I thought, is this all he's going to do? I didn't get it. Maybe it was an obedience test or something, but this was not what I expected at all. I just stood there on my tip toes for about fifteen minutes looking back and forth between my husband and the clock.

My legs started to tire so I thought I would just settle down a little on the saw horse to rest them a bit. When I did that I got an incredible pain that started in my pussy and shot though my whole body. I cried out but it was muffled by the gag and my eyes went wide with the shock and pain as I grabbed the rope in front of me and pulled myself up to take the pain off of my pussy. I saw my husband get and come over to me.

"You understand now don't you? You can only stay on your tip toes so long before your legs tire and then you have to try to support yourself with your arms, but how long can they hold out? Every time you switch your body weight back and forth between your arms and legs more and more of your weight will fall on the horse, on your pussy. Eventually your arms and legs will give out and all of your weight will be on your pussy and it will become excruciating. I would say by the time your hour is up you are going to be in agony." Scott said.

Oh my god I thought, he was right. It had only been a little over fifteen minutes and already I was bathed in sweat from the exertion. My legs were tired and my arms were starting to tire too. Every time I tried to shift my weight I would get an incredible pain in my pussy that shot through my entire body. Scott picked up the riding crop and started to lightly whip me with it on my ass and my nipples. He started to whip me a little harder as he went and when I started to flinch from the strikes it would cause me to shift on the saw horse and the pain would shoot from my pussy though my body.

It had been about 20 minutes now and the pain in my pussy was starting to get worse and I tried to stay up on my toes but after about a minute and a half they gave out again and switched to my arms. I could only hold myself up with my arms for a few minutes and tried going back to my toes. When I switched between them the pain in my pussy would hit me and I would cry out from the pain but it always muffled by the ball gag. I was only on my toes for a few minutes and my feet and legs were not only tired again they were also starting to cramp up.

Scott had stopped whipping me for the moment and was just running his strong hands around my body feeling my soft smooth skin. He occasionally would give me a slap on the behind or would pinch and torment my sensitive nipples. Every time he did that I would flinch causing me to put more weight on the horse and more pain would shoot out from my pussy.

After about thirty five minutes it was becoming a real struggle to stay up on my toes at all. I would get up on my toes and only after a few seconds I would slowly start to drop back down on to the horse and every time that happened the pain in my pussy became stronger each time. The pain was getting worse and worse between my legs as I tried squirming and turning my feet trying to find anyway possible to keep my pussy off of the horse, but nothing worked. I tried standing on one foot, but all that did was pinch my pussy lips between my thigh and the horse. Nothing was working anymore and the pain was getting worse as every minute went buy. Scott was right I was going to be in agony before this was over.

I was trying to not look at the clock but it was hard not to. It didn't matter anyway since Scott would tell me how much time was left anyway. I was now at forty five minutes, fifteen to go.

At that point I heard Scott say 'Let's give your legs a rest."

I heard the click click of the winch as he lifted me up a little off of the horse and relieved some of the pain in my pussy. But then I felt him grab my ankles and pull them up behind me and attach them at the rear of the horse.

Then he said, "You won't have to worry about using your legs anymore."

Then I heard the click click again as he started to lower me. Oh no, I thought without my legs my full weight was going to drop onto my pussy. I would never be able to hold myself up with just my arms for the remaining fifteen minutes. I had a burst of strength and tried to squeeze my thighs together to stop my pussy from hitting the top of the horse. That turned out to be the worst thing I could have done. I should have just let the winch slowly return my body to the horse, but I didn't. I tried to use my thighs to fight it and when they gave out I dropped down hard right on my pussy. I cried out in pain but it was no use, just as before my cries were muffled by the gag. I was fully spread open now and my pussy was resting directly on the horse with my full weight on it and there was absolutely nothing I could do. I desperately tried pulling myself up with the rope but Scott kept letting the slack out of it so it was useless.

The next ten minutes were a blur, the pain had become unbelievable on my pussy. I was constantly moaning and trying to lean back and move around where I was on the horse to try to gain some relief but it was useless. There was absolutely nothing I could do to keep all of my body weight off of pussy and clit and the top edge of the horse just grinding deeper and deeper into my pussy. Scott was right, the pain was becoming unbearable. I screamed behind the ball gag and twisted on the horse, the twisting sent unbelievable pain shooting up through my pussy that didn't go away.

The pain became so bad that I hardly even remember the last few minutes. Then amazingly enough, the pain started to subside a little, I was in a fog and wasn't even sure what was going on. I heard a voice that sounded far away saying that I did it and then I was vaguely aware of my arms being pulled up and I was off the horse. I felt myself being lowered back down until my feet hit the floor and then I stopped.

Then my husband was on me, he lifted my legs up and rammed his cock into my tender bruised pussy and started fucking me hard and fast. The pain was unbelievable and again I cried out behind the gag. Each thrust was agony, my pussy was on fire and throbbing with pain but then I felt my orgasm beginning to build and my cries of pain turned to moans of pleasure. I didn't care that it hurt anymore, I just had an incredible need to cum.

When Scott reached down and pinched my clit, that was it, I exploded in the most intense orgasm that I have ever had. A moment later I felt Scott ram into me with one last hard thrust and then I felt him flood my pussy with his cum.

After that I was spent, I didn't have the energy left to do anything. I could feel myself being lowered to floor and Scott taking the gag and collar off, the wrist and ankle cuffs next. He then gently lifted me up and carried me upstairs and put me to bed. He crawled in next to me and I curled up against him as he held me in his strong arms.

I'm not sure how long I laid there but I finally regained my senses and said, "Thank you for that Master, what you did tonight was wonderful and just what I was looking for."

"You're welcome Beth, but the scene is over, you don't have to call me Master." Scott said.

"Yes, I....I think I do." I said.

"As you wish. I was getting worried a few times near the end of the hour and almost stopped it, but I kept checking and you weren't attempting to use the safe signal so I let it go on" Scott said.

"Thank you for not stopping it Master." I said.

Then I had a thought and I couldn't believe what I was about to say. The rational part of my brain thought I was crazy for even considering this after what I had just been through. I was not even an hour out of the most painful experience of my life, my pussy was still bruised and sore, and yet I already wanted to do it again.

"Master, I was wondering.......could we do this exact same thing again next week? I said.

"Yes Beth, if that's what you want." Scott said.

"I do, I loved everything about tonight. It was the most incredible experience I have ever had." I said.

"As you wish, but I don't think it will be exactly the same though. I have a few variations in mind that could make it more intense and maybe even more painful." Scott said.

Oh my god I thought, more intense? More painful? How could that be? But as I thought about it I became anxious, frightened, thrilled, and aroused all at the same time at the thought of that happening to me, I couldn't wait. I had to admit it, I just didn't like a little pain mixed with my pleasure like I use to tell myself, I was a masochist. To get the intense orgasms I wanted, I needed the pain.

"That sounds wonderful Master." I said.

"Go to sleep Beth, you have been through a lot tonight." Scott said.

"Yes Master." I replied.

Then as I lay there curled up next to my husband/Master, I finally drifted off to sleep. I slept more peacefully and soundly that night than I had for a very long time. My dreams were no longer haunted by the mysterious stranger that I would seek out to satisfy my dark desires, I didn't need him any longer.

I finally found what I was looking for, my husband was my Master now.