The Mysterious Touch

Story Info
Ty's whole life changes with a touch.
3.6k words
4.46
94.6k
120

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry," Shelia said getting up from the table. "I just don't think this is going to work." She turned to leave the coffee shop.

"But you haven't even finished your coffee," Ty said desperate to keep her there. "We got along so well online. Isn't that worth giving this more than five minutes?"

Shelia looked at the desperation on Ty's face. She felt bad and sat back down. Ty felt a momentary victory until she began talking again.

"Look," she began, "you're obviously a nice guy and we exchanged some really fun messages online. But I know what I like and I can tell right away that you're just not it. Please don't take it personally. It just means that I know we won't become anything, so I don't really wanna spend any more time talking to you. I don't want to lead you on."

Ty wanted to speak up, but he didn't have a response. Shelia collected her purse and left him sitting alone at the table. Ty squinted hard to try to keep himself from losing it and crying in public.

He was 33 years old and had only ever stayed in one relationship for longer than three months his whole adult life. In his early twenties, Ty assumed the reason he often struck out with girls was because he was simply young and didn't know what to do. But at 33, he was beginning to realize that he simply didn't have whatever it was people had to make women find him attractive.

"Harsh," said a deep voice from behind Ty that shocked him momentarily out of his pity party. Ty turned around to see a man in his sixties standing just behind him. The man had a crown of stark white hair around his otherwise bald head. The man smiled big revealing a number of age lines in his otherwise pleasant face.

"Excuse me," Ty said confused.

"Couldn't help but overhear," the older man said. "Sounded harsh."

"Thanks, I guess," Ty said getting up from his chair to leave.

"I was once like you," the old man said. Ty turned to face him and flashed a forced smile.

"You wanna give me advice?" Ty said. "I've read every pick up artist book on the shelf. I've watched online videos, read blogs...none of it seems to work. I just need to face facts. I'm not good with women."

The old man quickly cupped Ty's cheek with his palm. After a moment to recover from the shock of it, Ty flinched away. He shook his head, because something felt odd. He couldn't describe it in words, but something about that touch was different than anything he'd ever felt before.

"It's much better than advice," the strange man said. Without a word Ty turned and walked out of the coffee shop.

Unsure what just happened, Ty tried to put the strange old man out of his mind when he noticed Shelia standing in front of a parked red car with the hood up looking at the engine. She noticed Ty and smiled a bit embarrassed.

"Well, this is awkward," Shelia said trying to keep the mood light. Ty looked at her and then at her car.

"What's wrong with it?" Ty said unsure what else to say.

"Know anything about cars, Ty?" Shelia said. Ty shook his head 'no.' "It's okay," she said. "I called triple A. They said they'd be here in an hour or less."

Ty couldn't help be stare at Shelia. Even though she'd just ripped his heart out a few minutes ago she still looked amazing. She stood at 5'6" with a pixie haircut highlighted blue. Her boobs looked amazing in her spaghetti strap tank top. She had very fair skin and was just slightly overweight, but in a very curvalicious way.

"I'm sorry if I was rude to you earlier," Shelia said. "I know I'm too blunt for most people. I just don't want to hurt anyone and I don't know how else to say it. I mean, it seems way worse to lead you on then to just stop calling."

"It's okay," Ty said. "I mean if it's the truth then it's fine. Obviously I wish you found me attractive, but...what's the old saying? You can wish in one hand..."

As soon as Ty said the words 'wish you found me attractive,' Shelia's mind began to feel hazy. It kinda felt like being drunk, but not exactly the same. She looked up at Ty and for some reason, she began to realize just how attractive he really was. She closed her eyes and shook her head as if to snap out of a moment, but realized that with each passing second, he looked better and better.

"You okay?" Ty said able to tell that something was going on.

"I'm not sure," she said. "There's something different about you."

"Different?" he said. "Different from a few minutes ago?"

"You know," Shelia said smiling. "I am so sorry. I was wrong earlier."

"Wrong about what?" Ty said clueless. Shelia took a few steps toward him and stared hard at Ty's face.

"I can't believe how wrong I was," Shelia said. "You're so handsome."

Ty stood with his mouth open, as if he'd just been hit in the head with a flying pig.

"Is this some kind of weird joke?" he said.

Shelia put her hand to Ty's face. He stood at 5'10" with short brown hair, green eyes and an average body that totally stiffened up in reaction to her touching him.

"I'm sorry," Shelia said. "I should have never said all that stuff before. I don't know what I was thinking. You're so obviously attractive."

"Thank you," he said still unsure what was happening. "I wish I somehow knew for sure you believed that..."

As soon as she heard his wish, Shelia's mind focused on that as if it was her life's mission to fulfill it. Shelia leaned up and interrupted him with a kiss. They kissed for nearly thirty seconds before she pulled away smiling at him.

"Is that proof enough?" she said in a soft voice. Ty's cock came to life in his pants, as he stood with his jaw wide open from shock.

"Umm..." he said. "Yeah. That's proof." She put her arms around his waist. He felt her plump tits against his ribs, but managed to keep his pelvis pointed to the side so she would hopefully not notice his raging hard on.

"Is it too late to change my mind about this date?" she said with a devilish smile.

"Uhhhh..." This caught him off guard as much as the kiss. "Yeah. I mean, the date doesn't have to end just because you said you never wanted to see me again. That was what? Five minutes ago? I practically forgot all about it."

"What should we do?" she said.

He quickly debated in his head as to how to respond and then just decided to go for it. "Well..."

Shelia waited eagerly. Ty felt insanely nervous as he finished his thought.

"We could go back to my place and..." he paused to take a breath and force himself to finish the sentence. "...and have some fun."

Shelia nodded as she immediately pulled her cell phone out and called triple A.

"Yeah, this is Shelia Turner. I called about my car. Looks like I'm not gonna need someone right now. I'll call you back later." She smiled as they made their way to Ty's car.

A few minutes later Ty found himself driving his Jeep Cherokee back to his apartment with Shelia in the passenger seat. He hadn't said anything since they got in, because he had no idea what to say and he surely didn't wanna say something stupid that could ruin this whole thing.

Ty tried to piece it together in his mind. It seemed that anything he asked Shelia to do, she did. And not only did she comply with his wishes, but she acted enthusiastic about it as if she wanted it as much or more than he did. It didn't make any sense to him how that could be possible, but it seemed to be correct.

"Nice car," Shelia said breaking the silence.

"Thanks," he said.

"What kind of fun do you want to have at your place?" she said. Ty immediately got nervous again. He wanted to tell her exactly what he wanted and watch her agree to it, but he got scared. What if he was wrong and she turned him down again?

"Well, I dunno," he said. "What kind of fun do you want?"

"You didn't have something in mind?" Shelia said. The only thing Shelia could think about was what Ty wanted. It was as if any personal desires she had ever had that didn't involve Ty's will all faded from her consciousness.

Ty took in a deep breath and decided to go for broke. He reached over and held her left hand in his right and guided it back to his lap placing her hand over the painfully large bulge in his pants.

Shelia's inner dialogue was going crazy. She barely knew this guy and yet here she was in his car going to his place with her hand on his obviously erect penis. It wasn't' like her at all to do any of these things. Yet something in her mind seemed to take over and do them anyway. But the truly weird thing was not only had she done all of these things, but she felt great about it. This excitement and desire poured out of her as if being with Ty was the thing she wanted to do more than anything else.

"Oh," she said playfully keeper her hand on his junk. "That kind of fun?"

"Yeah, I mean, that's what I meant...if you're cool with it."

"What do you want me to do?" she said. Shelia couldn't believe she was doing this. Fifteen minutes ago she felt like herself and told him honestly that she wasn't interested. Now she was acting like a slut with her hand on the crotch of a man she'd only met in person for the first time that day. But something in her mind told her that everything was okay. In fact, she felt great. Every time he asked her to do something and she did it, she felt better and better.

"Well," he said. "It kinda hurts a bit. Maybe you could help me with that."

She smiled as an amazing feeling shuddered through her body. Suddenly, the idea of unzipping his pants filled her with joy. She leaned over with both hands and unzipped his pants and reached in and pulled Ty's raging hard cock out so it stuck up from his pants like a flagpole.

Ty's confidence grew more and more. He felt that anything he asked would be okay with her, so he kept going.

"Lean over and kiss it," he said. She immediately did that. The feeling of her thick lips on the tip of his penis felt amazing. Shelia felt great too. She wanted to stop and say, 'No!' but instead she kept saying 'yes' and it felt better each time.

"Have you ever given road head before?" Ty said.

"I don't know," Shelia said. "What's road head?"

"Well, it's giving me a blowjob while I drive." As soon as the words left his mouth, he nearly panicked. He'd never said the word 'blowjob' in front of a woman before. He had no idea where this side of his personality had come from.

"Would you like that?" she said.

"Yes," he said still not used to how amazing his day was going. She leaned down and began slowly licking up and down Ty's exposed shaft. Her lips and tongue felt like nothing else he'd ever felt before. It sent shivers through Ty's body.

"Is this what you want?" she said.

"Well, as long as you're down there, I'd love it if you deep throated me." Suddenly, the idea of doing that filled Shelia's mind as if it were the answer to a life long question. Of course, she wanted to deep throat him. It now seemed so obvious to her. Shelia lowered her head as far as she could taking in his cock to the back of her throat. It choked her. She'd always had a bad gag reflex. But somehow she found the will to deep throat him even though she'd never been able to before.

The feeling of Ty's dick tickle the back of her throat filled Shelia with ecstasy. Her pussy had flooded with hot sticky wetness. Her body felt the pings of electric sexual energy like she'd never felt before. She didn't understand why. She'd never really loved giving head before and she certainly had never taken a cock so deep that it choked her.

However, the whole experience sent feelings of ecstasy through her. The feeling of his cock in her mouth, even the feeling of gagging on it. All of it made her feel great. And the very idea of it enticed her with more sexual charge than anything ever had.

"Hey Shelia," Ty said. She paused the blowjob to listen. "You should probably deep throat me over and over again until I blow my load into your throat."

"Okay," she said before immediately making his cock disappear into her mouth. She somehow discovered the instant skill to deep throat him so far that her lips touched the base of his cock. She bobbed her head up and down slowly. Each time she took him in deep, slow and soft. He had never gotten head this good in his life.

Shelia had never given head like this before. But it felt amazing. Her gag reflex had magically gone away and each stroke up and down his cock with her mouth gave Sheila mini orgasm shocks.

It took all of Ty's concentration to still drive the car safely. After another minute of driving and getting the best dick sucking of his life, Ty pulled his Cherokee into a parking spot in front of his apartment. He put the car into park and immediately closed his eyes and squirmed in his seat as his impending orgasm grew to a climax.

Shelia's head went up and down around the incredibly stiff cock. It filled her mouth and throat so fully. Her eyes had welled up with tears from the constant gagging and her whole face was littered with his bubbly pre cum.

Ty put his palms on top of Shelia's head, but didn't put any pressure. He wanted to grab her head and fuck her mouth, but fear stopped him. What if she didn't like that? And what if she got mad and stopped blowing him? He'd have blue balls for a week. He decided to test the waters.

"Wouldn't it feel great if I grabbed your head while you blew me?" he said.

Shelia didn't stop going up on down on his cock as she quickly pondered the question. One time years ago, a guy tried to grab her head with his hands and she remembered hating it. But the thought of Ty doing it at that moment filled her with lust. So, instead of freeing her mouth long enough to respond, she simply grabbed his hand with hers and pushed it against her head as she never stopped sucking him off.

Ty felt like the king of all things sex. He'd never had any woman do anything with him sexually with that level of enthusiasm. If he was honest with himself, he'd admit that a fair number of his sexual encounters were either pity fucks or instant morning regrets for the girl. When Shelia had pushed her own head down with his hands, Ty felt powerful and confident. He grabbed her blue hair with his hands and face fucked her.

Shelia loved the sensation of going up and down his shaft so quickly and so powerfully. It should have choked her to an uncomfortable level, but instead she felt great. Knowing that she was pleasing Ty gave her some of the most satisfying sexual feelings of her life.

Ty couldn't hold back any longer. He pulled her head down as far as it would go as he shot his load hard and big. A bolt of pleasure electrified his body.

She felt his cock engorge as Ty's semen rushed through his shaft. He exploded with one of the biggest orgasms of his life. Shelia felt the warm milky cum shoot down her throat with a force that should have caused her to choke and cough. However, the feeling of it managed to send her body into a state of pleasure more powerful than anything she'd ever felt before.

After a few seconds of cumming, Ty relaxed a little. Shelia managed to slurp up all the cum into her mouth without letting a drop fall on Ty's pants. She sat up as she felt a mouthful of semen swish around against her tongue and cheeks. She looked at Ty who looked back and realized what she needed to hear.

"I want you to swallow all of it," he said. She immediately gulped it all down. As she felt the warmth of it travel down her throat, her body tingled with pleasure.

"If that's what you do with guys you're not attracted to, I can't imagine how you are with guys you actually like."

"I don't know what to say," she said. "Earlier I was convinced I didn't like you, but now I realize you're the sexiest man I've ever met."

They got to Ty's apartment where Ty sat on his couch.

"Strip for me," he said. Shelia had never stripped for anyone before, but suddenly the idea turned how on like crazy. She teased off both straps from her tank top. After lifting it over her head, she through her top onto the floor revealing a pink bra with black lace. Her rather large boobs looked amazing pressed into each other over the bra. She started to undo her bra when he stopped her.

"Keep it on for now," Ty said. "But that skirt has to go."

She unzipped her skirt and slid it down her muscular legs. Shelia had an amazing body. She was a bit too heavy to be a super model, but Ty liked that. She was heavy in all the right places. Her ass was round and big for her otherwise small frame. It looked amazing in the black lace thong. She turned around and shook her ass a bit like a girl in a hip hop video. Ty's cock came right back to life even though he'd just cum ten minutes earlier.

Shelia began to take her underwear off. Ty watched as the lacy thing fell to her ankles revealing a pink and perfect pussy. It was mostly shaved save for a tiny brown landing strip. Ty threw his own pants and underwear off and sat back on the couch displaying his hard on.

"Come sit on me," he said.

Shelia had never slept with a guy she hadn't known for at least a month. She'd only slept with six people before and was not the type of girl who had ever wanted to have a huge resume of sex partners. But she did not hesitate to obey. Her brain felt cloudy with one desire only: please Ty any way he wants. And besides, she loved every moment of it.

As she approached, Ty felt so nervous. He had not planned to have sex that day. And her he was with a beautiful woman ready to fuck his brains out.

"Are you on the pill?" he said."

"Yes."

"Do you have any STDs?"

"No," she said.

He didn't have a condom in his apartment, but figured if she wouldn't get pregnant and neither had any disease, it would probably be okay. She sat on the couch on her knees facing him hovering her pussy lips over the head of his cock making sure to line up her wet hole just right. When she found the right spot she sat down taking his cock deep inside her.

Both Ty and Shelia simultaneously felt a jolt of pure pleasure sweep through their bodies. Ty grabbed her ass with his hands and started to help her go up and down as they fucked on his couch.

He stared at the hypnotic bouncing of Shelia's voluptuous tits right in front of his face. Ty reached around her back and fumbled with the clasp to her bra. He'd had very little experience with that sort of thing. And his concentration was currently split between that task and the writhing joy he felt from fucking this girl. He finally unclasped the bra and Shelia's boobs spilled out revealing her beautiful tits.

Ty took one of her nipples in his mouth as he gently bit and sucked on it.

"I love your tits," he said through his labored breathing. "Do you like it when I suck on them?"

"Is that what you want?" she said.

"Oh fuck yeah," he said. Suddenly, the feeling of his mouth on her tits became instantly pleasurable. It felt amazing.

"Oh Jesus, god yes!" she screamed. They continued to fuck as he bit and sucked on both her nipples, going back and forth from one to the other.

"You're the best fuck of my life!" she screamed. That did it. Ty came again exploding like a volcano into Shelia's cunt while she also exploded with a mind-altering orgasm.

"AAAAghghghgh!!" he yelled.

"Unghghghgh!" she screamed.

Both came for nearly thirty seconds before both collapsed onto the couch. They were exhausted, and completely satisfied. Both felt like their entire bodies pulsated with pleasure.

"That was amazing," Shelia said after a few minutes. "I've never slept with someone so quickly before, but I've also never had sex that good in my life."

"Yeah," Ty said. "That was so good." They both fell asleep on the couch feeling great.