The Mysterious Touch Ch. 04

Story Info
Ty tells his best friend about his new power.
5.1k words
4.57
48.2k
28

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's good to see ya, bud!" Jeremy said sitting across a table at a diner from Ty. "It's been a while."

"Yeah," Ty said. "Good to see you too."

Jeremy and Ty roomed together in college and since then have stayed friends. They used to get together every few days or so to play video games, but hadn't seen in each other in nearly a month.

The waitress - a young redhead with mysterious blue eyes, freckles and a resting bitch face - handed the boys some menus. She did not look like she was having the best day.

"You know what you want?" she said skipping any pleasantries.

"Just a couple of chocolate milkshakes," Ty said handing her back his menu.

She conspicuously rolled her eyes, grabbed the menus and left. Jeremy chuckled a bit.

"Someone's not having a great day," Jeremy said. "Anyway, how are things? You must be keeping busy."

"I'm sorry I've been so M.I.A. lately," Ty said. "But I gotta tell you some stuff and it's gonna sound crazy. So, before I start I need you to promise me you won't make any judgments til I'm done. Cool?"

Jeremy gave Ty a friendly and suspicious look. He wasn't sure if Ty was kidding or not, but he was intrigued. Jeremy waved his hands in a conciliatory way.

"Okay," Jeremy said. "I'm all ears." He mimed zipping his mouth shut.

The waitress returned, put the chocolate shakes down at the edge of the table instead of in front of the boys. She quickly turned and walked away without saying anything. Ty took in a deep breath.

"It all started four Saturdays ago..." Ty said. He proceeded to tell Jeremy the story of his online date that began as an epic fail and somehow turned into the best day of his life.

To his credit, Jeremy didn't say a word. He just listened as Ty continued.

"And ever since then, I've slept with a different woman every day," Ty said. "There's a lot more to tell, but the gist of it all is that I can make a woman do whatever I want."

Jeremy sat silent for a moment letting it all sink in. He wanted to believe his friend, but at the same time he just couldn't. It was too outlandish.

"Ty," Jeremy began, "I...I consider you a really close friend. But I'm legit concerned that maybe you've got some head trauma or something. Maybe there's a tapeworm or something that's causing you to hallucinate. Whatever it is, maybe you should go to a doctor and get checked out."

Ty wasn't surprised, but he did feel a bit frustrated. He'd debated whether or not to tell Jeremy at all, but finally decided to because he needed to tell someone. And of all the people he could talk to, Jeremy was the one he felt had the best chance at believing him.

"I know how it sounds," Ty said. Four weeks ago, if you'd told me the same thing, I'd probably think you're crazy too..."

"I never said you were crazy," Jeremy interrupted.

"It's okay," Ty said. "You think I'm hallucinating. But I can prove it to you."

"How?" Jeremy said raising his eyebrows curiously.

"Watch this," Ty said after a moment's thought.

He looked over at the waitress who stood behind the counter staring at her phone. Ty waved his hand and soon got her attention. She made an unfriendly face, put her phone down and walked over to them.

"Y'all need something?" she said with an edge of impatience.

"You like talking to us," Ty said. "You enjoy being around me and my friend."

Jeremy nearly did a double take as he saw the girl's face change in an instant. Her eyes and mouth relaxed into a genuinely pleasant visage.

"Yeah," she said. "I didn't realize it before, but you guys are pretty great."

"Come sit next to me," Ty said scooting over a bit to make room.

She did. Jeremy stared at her unsure what exactly to think. If she was faking this, she certainly was an excellent actress.

"Why are you being nice to us now when you'd been rude to us earlier?" Jeremy said.

"I'm super sorry, y'all," she said looking guilty. "I've been texting my boyfriend ever since I started my shift and he's being a real dick. I just texted him and said I wanted to break up. I've just had a chip on my shoulder all day. But I never should have taken it out on you two. I mean, you guys are so great."

"How old are you and what's your name?" Ty said.

"I turned eighteen last month. That's when I started working here. My name is McKenzie."

"That's a nice name," Jeremy said.

"Love your red hair," Ty said.

"Thank you," McKenzie said.

"Is your bush red too?" Ty said. Jeremy's eyes widened in shock. He stared daggers into his friend.

"Ty!" Jeremy reprimanded.

"It's okay, Jeremy," Ty said. "She's completely comfortable talking about anything with us. She feels safe and pleasant around us. And even a bit horny too."

McKenzie felt a surprise jolt in her loins. Her pussy became a little damp as soon as she heard Ty say 'horny.' And it was true. The idea of a getting fucked did sound good now that she thought about it.

"I don't have a bush," she said matter of factly. "My boyfriend...er...ex boyfriend now, I guess. He hates pubes so I shave it for him."

Jeremy giggled. He'd never talked about a woman's pubes with her after having just met. In fact, he couldn't ever remember talking with a woman about her pubes period.

Of the two, Ty was worse with the ladies than Jeremy, but it wasn't by much. Jeremy hadn't had a lot of success with the ladies in high school. He'd dated one girl in college for two semesters, but after they broke up he never hooked up with another girl until a year ago when he managed to hook up with an ugly bridesmaid at a wedding.

"Are you on birth control and do you have an STDs?" Ty said.

"Yes to birth control. No to STDs," she said.

"When do you get off work, McKenzie?" Ty said.

"About half an hour," she said.

"What are your plans?" he said.

"I was gonna go to my boyfriend's house, but I guess now I'll just go home."

"No," Ty said. "You're hanging with us."

"Okay!" she said with the enthusiasm of a child agreeing to an ice cream cone.

"She is?" Jeremy said.

"Yep," Ty said taking out a pen and writing on a napkin. He handed her the napkin. "McKenzie, you're go to this address after work. That's where we'll be. Don't tell anyone where you're going. Does that sound good?"

"This is perfect," she said. "I didn't wanna go home anyway. And you guys are awesome. I'll head that way as soon as I'm done here." She smiled at the two boys before getting up and walking back to the counter.

Ty smiled at Jeremy and placed a $20 bill on the table. Jeremy looked at the bill confused. It was double what the milkshakes would cost. And as long as he'd known, Ty had always been very tight with money. He never offered to pick up the check, even if it was just two drinks.

"Let's go," Ty said. "I'll drive."

Jeremy sat in the passenger seat of Ty's car still dumbfounded. He had a million questions, but wasn't even sure where to begin.

"Do you want to bang McKenzie?" Ty said it as if he was asking if Jeremy wanted to borrow a comic book.

"I mean..." Jeremy began. "Sure. She's real cute. But I just met her."

"She'll do whatever I want her to do," Ty said. "If I want her to fuck you ten ways from Sunday then she'll do it."

"So, you'll just tell her to strip her clothes and do me and she will?"

"Exactly," Ty said.

"Isn't that rape?" Jeremy said.

"It's an excellent question," Ty said. "After hooking up with five or six different chicks I started to ask myself the same thing. But I really don't think it could be. And here's why. It's not like the girls I've been with really didn't want to fuck me. They may have not wanted to before I spoke to them, but I actually changed their minds."

"I don't know, bud," Jeremy said. "This seems shady."

"Think about it like this," Ty said. "You remember the movie Beetlejuice?"

"Sure," Jeremy said. "I've seen it a million times when I was a kid. What does that jave to do with anything?"

"The scene where Beetlejuice makes them all dance to Calypso music," Ty said. "In that scene it was clear that the people weren't in control of their bodies, right?"

"Sure."

"This isn't the same thing," Ty said. "I'm not forcing their bodies to do something their mind doesn't want to do. I'm literally changing what their mind wants. The girls are not only in control of their bodies, but they're excited about it."

"I guess," Jeremy said. "But...I'm still not sure."

"Okay," Ty said. "Think about it like this. Earlier McKenzie was in a bad mood. She wasn't doing well at her job. She hated her boyfriend. And after I said a few words to her she felt good. She smiled. Her whole day got better just because I told her too. Could anyone else have made her change attitudes on a dime like that?"

"I suppose not," Jeremy said.

"What's something you hate doing?" Ty said.

"I dunno," Jeremy said. "I hate going to the dentist."

"Okay," Ty said. "Imagine if someone told you that they could make the dentist enjoyable just by brainwashing you. Someone says, 'you're about to have a great time at the dentist' and all of the sudden you spend the next hour of your life loving getting your teeth cleaned rather than hating it."

Jeremy thought about it for a moment. He had to admit, it made sense.

"Fair enough," Jeremy said. "So, now what? We just take turns banging the waitress?"

"Not necessarily," Ty said.

They parked in front of Ty's apartment and went inside.

"There's beer and wine in the fridge," Ty said. "Help yourself. I'm going to call the cavalry."

Jeremy still wasn't sure exactly what was about to happen, but he decided to trust his friend. And besides, the potential of having sex for the first time in months outweighed his reluctance. He opened a beer and sat on the couch.

Ty put his phone away and opened a beer for himself and sat on a chair across from the couch.

"Who were you talking to?" Jeremy said.

"Francine," Ty said. "You'll like her." Jeremy wanted to ask more about who she was, but he had more pressing questions on his mind.

"So, you said you got this power when some strange dude touched your face?" Jeremy said. "Does that mean you can touch my face and give it to me?"

"Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way," Ty said. "The old guy said it has to be someone I've never met before."

"So, he got it from a stranger too?"

"Apparently," Ty said. "I guess that's why it's so rare. It has to be transferred to a total stranger who's currently feeling terrible about women. The guy who gave it to me has had the power for forty years and he said he's only successfully gave it away twice."

"Okay, I'm kinda freaking out a bit," Jeremy said. "This sounds like devil magic or voodoo dolls or something. It can't be good, right? Aren't you worried?"

"I don't know," Ty said. "Maybe I should be. But I'm having way too much fun to care right now."

The two friends sat in silence for a moment. Jeremy sipped his beer. He couldn't shake the feeling of worry from his mind.

"But here's the thing," Ty said trying to put his friend's mind at ease. "I may not be able to give you my power, but I can convince a girl that she's into you. And then you can tell her whatever you want."

"Isn't that cheating?" Jeremy said. "It's like wishing for more wishes."

KNOCK KNOCK!

"Let's put a pin in that thought for now," Ty said getting up and opening the door.

A beautiful black woman stood at the door wearing a long trench coat and a huge smile. At six feet, Francine was tall for a woman, but everything else about her screamed femininity. She had mocha creamy skin, shoulder length black hair, thick pouty lips, and ice blue eyes.

"Hey handsome," she said kissing Ty on the mouth. With his hand on the small of her back, Ty led Francine into the living room.

"Francine, I'd love you to meet Jeremy. He's my best friend and I know you two will get a long great. In fact, not only is he super interesting and fun to be around, but he's also one of the sexiest men you've ever seen. You may find that you're distracted by the desire to fuck him," Ty said. "I'll pour you a drink."

Ty exited to the kitchen. Francine eyed Jeremy up and down like a lioness looking at an antelope. Jeremy felt way more nervous than he realized he would.

"So, Francine," Jeremy said. "How did you and Ty meet?"

"At the gym," she said. "I'm a fitness trainer. He came up to me and asked me to help him with an exercise. One thing leads to another and he brings me back to his place. But he never told me he had such cute friends before."

As she spoke, she untied her overcoat and tossed it on the back of a chair. Jeremy's jaw dropped as he saw what she'd been covering up. Her body was ridiculous. She had a perfect amount of muscle to still look sexy, but not too mannish. And she was wearing a black leather singlet that propped up her sizable contoured boobs. She also wore black leather gloves that came to her biceps and black leather boots that ended above her knees.

Jeremy's pants stretched as his boner shot up like a rocket. Ty walked back in with a glass of wine.

"Glad to see you dressed for a party like I asked," Ty said.

KNOCK KNOCK!

"Be right back," Ty said. He opened the front door and McKenzie walked in. She wore the same waitress outfit minus the apron.

"Hi," she said enthusiastically.

"McKenzie," Ty said. "Come on in. We're gonna have a little party." He led her into the living room. "You remember my friend Jeremy. And this is my other friend Francine.

Francine stood in front of McKenzie towering over her. McKenzie was 5'3," but looked even smaller next to Francine's six foot, muscular frame. Ty noticed a bit of hostility in their faces.

"Why's she here?" Francine said defensively.

"She's awesome, Francine," Ty said. "In fact, you're both awesome. I'm sure you're going to like each other instantly. You two feel comfortable and safe around each other just as much as you do around me and Jeremy.

"It's so nice to meet you," both said at the same time bursting into smiles and hugging each other.

"Excellent," Ty said. "Jeremy why don't you sit over on this chair so the ladies can share the couch?"

Jeremy didn't know what Ty had in mind, but after what he'd seen so far, he learned to trust his friend. He switched seats and the two women sat on the couch.

Ty smiled. He realized that he'd spent the last thirty days banging a different chick every night, but it never occurred to him to have more than one at once. This was a new level.

"Now that we're all here," Ty said. "Let's play a game."

"A game?" Jeremy said surprised.

"You know 'truth or dare?' Well, we're gonna cut it in half and just play 'dare,'" Ty said. Both girls smiled up at him. "Jeremy, I'm going to pour McKenzie a drink, but while I'm gone you go first. McKenzie, you like beer or wine?"

"I've never had wine before," she said. Ty suddenly remembered she was only eighteen and laughed to himself.

"You'll love it," Ty said walking into the kitchen.

The girls looked at Jeremy waiting for him to start the game. Jeremy felt nervous. He knew theoretically that they wanted to be there and everything, but he'd never done anything like this before.

"Actually," Jeremy said. "I'm gonna break the rules and ask for a truth." If the girls had a problem with this they didn't show it. Jeremy collected his breath and came out with it. "Francine, have you ever been with another woman?"

Ty heard it all from the kitchen. He smiled at the thought of Jeremy feeling too nervous to play a dare. When he stopped to think about it, Ty felt a sense of personal growth since he'd been able to shake that fear so quickly.

"Oh yes," Francine said. "My first time was in college with my roommate. We hooked up a number of times. But I didn't do it again until I went to Europe ten years ago. I met a cute Czech girl and she showed me a real nice time."

Jeremy's erection couldn't have been harder. Ty walked in and handed McKenzie the glass of red wine.

"Hearing that must make you a little horny, doesn't it, McKenzie?" Ty said. She nodded as a warmth enveloped her body. "And Francine, it must make you horny just knowing that your story is turning McKenzie on."

Francine was already horny, but this made her more so. She turned to look at McKenzie.

"My turn," Ty said. "And even though my friend broke the rules, I'm gonna go back to them if that's okay." He smiled at Jeremy as if to say, 'watch this.' "So, McKenzie, I dare you to take your top off.

McKenzie didn't hesitate. She pulled her white unflattering waitress shirt over her head and tossed it on the floor. Her fair white skin shone in contrast to Francine's brown skin. Her perky C cup breasts hid behind a cute pink cotton bra.

"Okay, Jeremy," Ty said. "Your turn."

"What about the girls?" Jeremy said. "Don't they get a turn?"

"They're having a lot of fun," Ty said. "They'd prefer not to have a turn."

"I see," Jeremy said unsure what to do next. "Ummm...Francine, I dare you to..." he had to find the courage to finish his statement. "I dare you to give McKenzie a massage."

Francine reached over and sensually rubbed McKenzie's shoulders with her strong hands. McKenzie appeared to be fine with it.

"Ooohh," McKenzie said. "That's so nice."

"Very nice, Jeremy," Ty said. "Francine, I dare you to kiss McKenzie's neck and back as you continue to move your hands all over her."

Francine leaned down and began softly kissing McKenzie's back. Her hands moved to McKenzie's front and began rubbing up and down her thighs. Jeremy's confidence grew by the second.

"McKenzie, I dare you to take your pants off." Jeremy couldn't believe he just said that. But to his delight she obeyed him by standing up and unzipping her tan work pants. She kicked off her shoes and tossed her pants next to her shirt on the floor.

Her whole body looked pretty great. She had very fair skin covered in a number of freckles, but other than that she looked amazing. Her body looked so young and supple. Francine stood behind her and continued to kiss her neck while her hands skated over her body.

"I dare you two to make out," Ty said. "It's going to get you both so hot."

McKenzie turned around and locked lips with Francine who had to bend down in order to reach her. The girls' tongues came out and flicked around each other with the energy of a hummingbird's wings. After a few minutes of making out, Ty stopped them.

"Okay," Ty said. "Both of you sit down. Let's talk for a second." Both girls stopped kissing and sat down, but this time they sat close to each other. McKenzie rested her head on Francine's muscular shoulder. Francine rested her right arm on McKenzie's thigh.

"McKenzie, have you ever been with a girl before?" Ty said.

"No," she said. "Never."

"Why not?"

"I don't know," she said. "I never thought I was attracted to women before."

"But now you realize that you are attracted to women," Ty said. "You realize they're beautiful and sexy. Especially, Francine here. How would you feel if Francine ate your pussy?"

"Oh," McKenzie said shocked. "I don't know. I mean, I've never had a girl do that before. But, she is so sexy. And I am so horny. I don't think I've ever been this horny before."

"Then it's settled," Ty said. "You need to get off and you think Francine would be the perfect girl for the job. What about you, Francine? Does the idea of sticking your face in McKenzie's hot sticky crotch sound like a good idea?"

"Abso-fucking-lutely," she said.

"Then what are you waiting for?" Ty said smiling.

Francine moved McKenzie's body down on the couch and put her legs in the air. Francine grabbed the sides of McKenzie's blue silk panties and lifted them over her legs, sniffed them into her nose and tossed them on the floor. Francine pulled McKenzie's legs apart. Her completely shaved pink pussy lips looked amazing.

12