The Mysterious Touch Ch. 05

Story Info
Ty meets the new girl at work and actually falls for her.
3.6k words
4.52
39.4k
20

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ty," Hubert said. Hubert worked in human resources. He was the same guy who first interviewed Ty for the job. Except for the fact that Hubert seemed to be void a personality, Ty liked him fine.

"Hey Hubert," Ty said. "Is it still a non-stop party with you?" Hubert looked blank for a moment, realized it was a joke and let out a single 'ha' while somehow managing to look like he didn't know how to express humor.

"This is Kera," Hubert said. "Corporate told us to get someone working with you, so this is her."

Kera looked like an incredibly sexy young twenty five year old doing everything in her power to conceal said sexiness. She wore a gray pant suit that left everything to the imagination save for her adorable face sporting Lisa Loeb glasses and a conservative short blonde haircut.

"I look forward to working for you," Kera said sticking out her hand.

"For me?" Ty said. "I think you work with me.."

"Actually, corporate said to make sure she is your subordinate so we could call you a supervisor and give you a raise with your promotion," Hubert said dryly.

"Oh," Ty said shaking Kera's hand. "Okay then."

"I trust you can take it from here," Hubert said. "Show her around. Get her acclimated?" Ty nodded, but felt shock on the inside. His plan had worked for more than he realized. Hubert nodded back and left.

"I trust ole 'personality-man' Hubert already exhausted you with jokes and tales of adventure," Ty said.

"Yeah," Kera said laughing. "He makes Al Gore look like Robin Williams." Ty laughed with her.

This girl just got here and already she was great. It had been six weeks since Ty's encounter with his regional boss and he realized he'd never specified what type of candidate they should hire. It was just his lucky break they happen to choose a young hottie with a great personality.

"This is your desk," Ty said pointing to the only other desk in the room that faced the opposite wall. "For the last two years I just had a cubicle at the end of the hall, but when they decided to hire you they gave us this room to be our office. We have to share it, but it's cool. We can listen to music or whatever."

Kera sat at her desk and pulled out a picture of a black and white Labrador. She turned back to Ty.

"You didn't know you'd be my boss?" Kera said.

"I asked them to hire someone because I thought my workload was too much for one person," Ty said. "I didn't realize they were promoting me too."

"Ever been in charge of someone else before?" she said. Ty couldn't help but smile in his attempts to styfle a laugh. She had no idea what she'd just asked. Recently he'd been in charge of a lot of people.

"Never at a job," Ty said. "I was vice president of the Spanish Club in high school."

They day went by nicely. Ty showed her how to process claims and split the work load evenly between them. He could have given her all of the work while he goofed off, but he dismissed that thought. It felt wrong to even consider. However, as the work day ended, Ty couldn't resist the urge to get to know his coworker in a different way though.

"Your first day's almost over," Ty said. "As your boss, I think you did a great job."

"Thanks, Mr. Baker," she said.

"Let's keep it on a first name basis," Ty said without realizing he just gave her a command.

"Yes, Ty," she responded quickly.

"What are your plans for the rest of the evening?" Ty said.

"Go home and unpack some more," she said.

"You just get back from a trip or something?" Ty said.

"Just moved into a new place," she said. "Two days ago. The only thing I have set up so far is my bed and some of my clothes and bathroom stuff."

"Where'd you come from?" Ty said.

"I was living with my ex boyfriend," she said somewhat embarrassed.

"You mean, he was your boyfriend and then you broke up with him and moved out?" Ty said.

"No," she said. "We broke up six months ago. But we were under lease and neither one of us could afford to break it. He and I both paid a very small amount to share a studio. I had to borrow money to move. That's why I'm so thankful for this job. Without a full time job I wasn't going to be able to pay my rent and pay back my parents. But I just had to get out of there. It was so miserable."

"Six months in a studio with someone you broke up with?" Ty said. "Dude, that's awful. So sorry to hear that. How do you date other people when you're coming home to your ex?"

"I didn't," she said. "I thought it would be rude to not come home some night because I was with a guy, so I just didn't date. And besides, I wasn't ready to see anyone else. It was a pretty hard break up."

"Sounds like it," Ty said.

"Wow," Kera said. "I just met you. You're my boss. I don't think I should be telling you all my personal details. I apologize. It's just that I feel so comfortable around you..."

"It's okay," Ty said cutting her off. "Don't worry about it. Sounds like you don't have any kitchen stuff ready to make dinner with."

"Figured I'd just order a pizza, listen to some music, get high and unpack," she said. "Alone." There was something about the way she said 'alone' that endeared her to Ty in a way that was different from any woman he'd been with so far.

"You don't count your dog as company?" Ty said with a smile.

"He's at my parents' house," Kera said. "They have a lot of land on their property so it's better that he has a place to run around in. I couldn't keep him living in a studio."

Ty's heart sank in his chest. He felt a real rapport with this girl. She made him want to protect her more than just fuck her.

"I wanna ask you a question," Ty said. "And I want you to know that it's totally your choice. Don't answer the way I want you to because I'm your boss."

He didn't think she'd let the fact that he supervised her factor into her choice. But he did think that his brainwashing ability would affect her. He hoped that he wasn't actually controlling her. Rather, he wanted her to answer based on how she felt.

"Okay," she said. "What is it?"

"What would you say to the plan of me buying the pizza and helping you with those boxes?" he said. She smiled.

"Is there a policy on fraternizing with your boss at this company?" she said.

"I doubt it," Ty said. "Hubert and I go to the club at least three nights a week." They both laughed.

"Okay," she said. "Why not?"

Two hours later, Ty and Kera sat on the floor of her one bedroom apartment with their backs against the wall munching down on a slice of pizza. Arecord player sat in the corner playing 'Those Were the Days' by Cream.

"Thanks for the pizza," Kera said. "I don't get my first paycheck for two weeks. Glad to have one less thing on the credit card."

"It's my pleasure," Ty said. "Don't know that I helped much with the unpacking."

"Hey, the record player totally counts," she said. "Only two billion more boxes to go." She sat her pizza down and gave Ty a look like a private eye would give a suspect. "Ummm...this may be a phenomenally bad idea," she said, "But I do have one thing I can offer you."

She pulled a small tin out of her purse and produced a large tightly wrapped joint. Ty laughed a bit.

"I see," he said.

"Am I fired?" she said. "Does the company drug test?"

"You're safe," he said. "They make you sign something, but they never actually test."

She nodded and lit the joint before taking a few large puffs after which she offered it to Ty. He hadn't smoked a lot in his life, but he didn't see a reason not to and the night was going so well. It was the happiest he'd felt in a while.

"Fuck it," Ty said taking the joint and inhaling.

They continued to listen to Kera's classic rock collection while managing to talk and laugh, but not crack into anymore boxes. After an hour, both the joint and the rest of the pizza were gone.

"I don't know that I've ever been this stoned," Ty said feeling the room swirl around him in a beautiful symphony of sounds and colors.

"Had to happen some time," she said also obviously stoned. "I mean, if it wasn't tonight, then it happened a different night. Like, before this you were the highest you'd ever been at some point, right?"

He wanted to answer, but it took him a moment to unpack what she'd just said and in that time, it became very funny. He began laughing like a crazy person. It didn't take long for Kera to join in. They both laughed loud and hard until they collapsed into each other's arms. Their faces closed in on each other with only a few inches of space between.

"Did you want something, boss?" she said playfully. It turned Ty on even amidst his THC haze.

"Well, I want to kiss you," Ty said. He was so high that he had completely forgotten his powers. The night had felt like a perfect date between two people who wanted to be their of their own volition. But as soon as he said that, her mind altered. She'd wanted to kiss him before he said it, but in that moment her desire to be kissed by his lips covered every square inch of her mind.

She leaned in and kissed him hard. Ty kissed back and felt like a king. The music and the weed and her lips combined to make the whole universe seem like it was smiling down on him. They separated their faces and smiled at each other.

"You said you set your bed up?" he said. "Wanna go make use of it?"

Kera had the possibility of sleeping with Ty buried in the back of her head. She gave it low odds of happening - around 10% - but she still believed it might happen. However, as soon as he suggested it that number shot up to an even 100%. Her nipples hardened and her pussy became moist. With some effort she managed to stand up and lead him by the hand to her bedroom.

They navigated their way through a labyrinth of boxes to her bed. She reached over to a lava lamp on her otherwise empty nightstand and turned it on.

"All you unpacked was a bed, a record player, weed and a lava lamp?" he said.

"Just the important stuff first," she said lying down on the bed and patting the empty space next to her. He took the hint and lied next to her.

"From the moment I saw you I couldn't take my eyes off you," he said. She smiled and rolled on top of him kissing him all over his face and neck. His hardened cock despite all their layers of clothes still managed to feel its way to dry humping the wet part of her pantsuit concealing her eager fuck hole.

He slid his hands under her shirt and felt her soft skin against his palms. She helped him take her shirt off revealing a green and black lacy bra that framed her C cup perky tits.

"What do you want to do to me?" she said riding him.

"I wanna make you cum," he said. "A lot."

"Show me how," she said. He sat up, grabbed her ass and voraciously licked and kissed her cleavage. He reached up and unclasped her bra that fell off. Her point pink nipples couldn't have looked more perfect.

"I guess I better go down on you," Ty said. "I bet you're gonna cum so many times."

He rolled over getting on top of her with her legs splayed on either side of him. He kissed his way down to her pants where he unhooked them and slid them down her firm long legs.

When he put his face in her crotch the urge to go down on her caused him to simply pull the panties out of his way rather than take them off. A tuft of trimmed pubic hair surrounded her dripping pussy.

Ty realized that even though he was high and his sense of smell was a bit out of whack, he could still tell that she had a sweetness to her odor. That was new. He'd now smelled a large number of vaginas and they ranged from pungent to neutral. This was the first that smelled good.

He licked and kissed her lips and clitoris like an inspired artist. This girl made him feel even better than all the other girls he'd been with combined. And sure enough, he wasn't down there for long before she went off like fireworks.

"Oh FUCK!!" she yelled. The first orgasm hit hard and fast unlike any she'd ever experienced before. Ty looked up.

"Am I hurting you?" he said.

"No," she said. "Are you okay to keep going?"

"Hell to the yeah," he said. "I bet you have a lot more of those in you."

And she did. He kept eating her out and she kept exploding. It seemed to happen ever ten to twenty seconds. He would stop to let her have her moment. After she calmed down a bit, he'd go right back down and she'd go off again. It felt great.

He lost count, but they had to be in double digits before he finally called it on the cunnilingus portion of the night. He didn't wanna give the girl a heart attack from too many orgasms.

"Un-fucking-believable," she said still mid orgasm. "Your tongue is...like...I dunno. It's like something really great." They lay next to each other silent enjoying the moment. She finally stopped orgasming.

"Your new neighbors are gonna love you," Ty said. They both laughed.

Kera reached over and unbuttoned Ty's pants. She slid her face down.

"I can't promise you a hundred orgasms," she said. "But I can try my best. That is, if you want me too."

"Do your worst," Ty said. She immediately attacked his package through his cotton boxer briefs. She licked and kissed so passionately that the tiny layer of material between her mouth and his manhood barely numbed the amazing sensation.

She removed his underwear with her teeth and proceeded to suck his dick like she was a desert traveller and the only water was located inside of it. She was great. Her technique wasn't quite as good as a few of the ladies Ty had recently been with, but that was the inherent problem with constantly hooking up with new people. Some would always be better than others.

However, he hadn't been high during his previous encounters nor had he felt such a connection with any of the rest. He looked down to see her head bob up and down and noticed that her rhythm matched the music. Ty wondered if that was intentional or not, but quickly decided he didn't care. It felt great.

After a minute, his load percolated in his loins. The prelude to his orgasm began and it tingled throughout his body in anticipation.

"Jesus," he said. "I'm gonna cum. Oh god!"

In response, Kera just moved her head faster up and down on his throbbing hard cock. She worked her tongue. In her mind, she couldn't even compute how this was all happening. Earlier in the day she'd met Ty for the first time. And not only was he a coworker, but he was her boss. Yet, none of that gave her pause. The feeling of him inside her mouth overwhelmed her with euphoria. She could care less about work and any rules she may have been breaking.

"FUUUCK!!" Ty yelled as ropes of semen ejected into Kera's throat. It just kept cumming and cumming. He'd experienced some sensational orgasms recently, but this was different. It was both hot and warm for whatever sense that made.

After a long time, Ty stopped ejaculating. Kera sat up with a mouthful of Ty's jizz. She started to walk to the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" he said. She looked at him unable to speak so she pointed to the bathroom. "You're not going to swallow it?"

Since he had made every other girl swallow up to this point, he just simply forgot that there was another option. But as soon as he asked the question, Kera gulped down the mouthful of spunk. And as she suspected, it didn't taste great.

"Wow," she said with a sour face. "I've never swallowed before." Ty felt so confused. His jizz tasted great. At least that's what nearly fifty or so women had said in the past month and a half.

"Really?" he said. "It should have tasted great."

And sure enough, as soon as he said that Kera's face went from sour to pleasant. Her throat, tongue and mouth filled with a taste that resembled fresh strawberries.

"That's odd," she said. "You're right. It did taste good. In fact, it tasted like nothing else I've ever had in my mouth before. Wow. I guess it had an initial weird taste and then an amazing aftertaste?"

In his post orgasm, marijuana fueled high, Ty did not put two and two together. He took what she said at face value and it never entered his mind that he was controlling her. He smiled at her as she lay down next to him.

"Well, that was amazing," he said after a moment. Just then, the record player stopped playing.

"You stay here," she said getting up. She walked into the living room to change the record when she looked at her phone. It was already 11PM. She put Led Zeppelin III on the record player and returned to the bedroom.

"Did I mention that I love your music, by the way?" Ty said.

"Thanks," she said. "And I hate to be the party pooper, but it's getting late and I do have to be up for work tomorrow."

"Oh," Ty said a bit shocked. This was the first time a woman had asked to call it a night before he ended it. "For what it's worth, I know your boss and he's cool with you showing up a little late."

"Really?" she said snuggling next to him in bed.

"But you're right," he said. "We're responsible adults and it's a school night. So, I guess we should only do it once before I leave." He said it playfully expecting her to laugh and dismiss it as nothing more than a joke. But instead she reached over to her purse on the floor and pulled out a condom.

"Okay," she said opening the package. He looked at the condom quizzically.

"What's that for?" he said.

"We're just gonna do it once," she said. "Which is perfect because I only have one condom here."

"Do we need it?" he said. "You don't have an disease or anything do you?"

"I do have herpes," she said plainly. "Had it since I was a teenager. It's under control. I take Valtrex. And I'm not having an outbreak. But it's better to be safe than sorry."

Ty's face melted in confusion and despair. The only other girl he'd met who said she was carrying a disease was a girl he met at a bookstore. When that happened he just told her they weren't going to do anything and he left to go find another woman to hook up with. But this news felt like a sucker punch to the gut.

He didn't want to contract a disease. He knew a little about herpes and he knew it could be tamed with medicine like she said, but the idea of it bothered him. He grabbed the condom from her and put it on the night stand.

"Maybe you were right earlier," he said. "We can't both be late tomorrow. That would look suspicious. I'll just get dressed and go."

The look of disappointment on her face was palpable. He hated to see it.

"Hey," he said putting his pants back on. "Don't feel bad about this. In fact, you feel great. When I leave you're going to masturbate one more time and feel even more amazing before you go to bed. And tomorrow it won't be awkward between us at all."

He left without saying anything else. As he got back in his car his head began to clear up and he realized that he had no idea if Kera really liked him because at some point he probably said something that made her do something she wouldn't have normally done.

The night had been a time of blissful forgetting of his abilities. He felt like he was on a real date with a girl who had real feelings for him. But now he realized that a lot of it - maybe most of it - was just the result of his new 'gift' that was so powerful it caused him to use it even when he didn't realize he was.

Ty started his car and drove home feeling sad for the first time in a while.