The Mysterious Touch Ch. 07

Story Info
Ty takes his powers on vacation.
3.9k words
4.67
39k
27

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me!" Janet said in a hushed scream.

Her feet were planted against the wall. Her ass leaned half way on the tiny airport bathroom sink and her back pressed flush against the mirror. Her top was partly unbuttoned exposing the top contours of her brown ample boobs.

She felt like an accordion, she was so squeezed into the absurdly tiny room. Thankfully, she was a very tiny person at five feet tall and only one hundred three pounds. Her underwear was still on though it was in bad shape. And per pants bunched up around her left knee half way off.

"You like my dick, you little fuck whore?" Ty said staring into her big brown eyes. His shirt was still on and his pants were around his ankles. He'd buried his cock into her warm crevice by merely pushing her pink panties to the side.

"Yes, master," she said. "Please keep fucking your little fuck whore, sir."

Janet had worked as a flight attendant for only six months, but she had never seen anyone actually try and fuck in an airplane bathroom before outside of the movies. She jokingly asked a thirty year veteran coworker once if she'd ever heard of it and her response was, "Never in my time."

In fact, Janet had made a conscious decision when she took the job that she would not reciprocate any flirting thrown her way by any passengers. But that day one passenger on a flight to Vegas would cause her to not only break her rule, but to shatter it.

Ten minutes earlier, the captain had just turned off the fasten seat belt sign. Janet offered hot towels to the handful of people in first class. But one guy caught her attention. Ty watched the flight attendant from his seat and had made the decision he was going to cross something off his bucket list with her.

"Hot towel, sir?" Janet said.

"Actually, I need your help," Ty said. "I need you to show me where the restroom is."

"It's just over here," she pointed.

"No," he said. "Not that one. I understand we don't have a full flight in the back?"

"That's correct, sir," she said. "Less than half full today."

"Excellent," he said. "Now, walk me toward a restroom that's as far away from any passengers as there is on this plane."

She thought the request was a bit odd, but something about this guy made her want to please him. She walked him back through the rest of the plane. None of the passengers seemed to notice. The plane was so empty that everyone was too busy enjoying a whole row to themselves to notice a flight attendant walking with a passenger.

When they got to the door of the restroom, Janet assumed she would walk back to first class and get back to work, but Ty had other plans.

"Do you have any STDs?" Ty said. Janet wanted to look at him funny and slap him for asking, but that impulse faded as fast as it came on. Instead, she just wanted to answer him.

"No," she said.

"Good," he said. "Now, you are my little fuck whore. That means, you are becoming incredibly horny. And all you want. All you can possibly think about is getting my cock inside of you."

"Unnghg," was the noise that came out of Janet as her whole body exploded with heat and desire. Suddenly, this young white man became the fuel for her every sexual fantasy. She couldn't think. She could barely breathe. She needed his dick in her right this moment.

"Are you okay?" Ty said feigning ignorance. "Is there something you want?"

"Will...you..." she breathed like she just finished running a mile. "Will you please...fuck me, sir?"

"You will call me master," he said.

"Yes..." She breathed heavy. "Master."

"I might be willing to help out," he said. "But where would we do it? We can't get caught."

"In here," she said.

That had all happened so suddenly. And now, ten minutes after they entered the bathroom Janet found that each thrust of Master's dick inside her felt like pure happiness. She had already cum three times. There had been zero foreplay, but she neither needed or wanted it.

Ty kept ramming her with his cock over and over. The look on her face was a large part of the fun. She clearly couldn't think about anything but him. She only wanted him. The plane could have begun to crash and she would have only cared about getting fucked with his dick until the impact killed them. The power Ty felt over her fueled his sex drive as much or more than anything else.

"I am the best fuck of your life," Ty said. "You will never have sex this good ever again in your life. You'll think of me no matter who else fucks you and you'll always wish they were me."

"Yes, Master."

He kept pumping her hard and fast with every inch of himself. Every single part of Janet felt like it was on fire with a flame of pure pleasure.

"That's right, you dirty slut," he snapped. "Tell me what you're good for."

"I'm...just...good for fucking, Master," she managed to say. "I'm your dirty little whore and I need your cock more than anything."

The look Janet gave as she degraded herself with words pushed Ty's orgasm over the edge. Since he'd first been given his mind control powers two months ago Ty noticed it took him longer and longer to cum the more women he fucked. But it was time now.

"Goddamnit!" Ty yelled as he filled her snatch with semen. "Fuck... Fuck... Christ."

He remained mostly still as the last of his cum spurted out. He took in a deep breath and exhaled it out before pulling his pants back up. Janet was still feeling aftershock orgasms.

"Are you currently taking birth control?" Ty said somewhat coldly. It took nearly ten seconds of breathing before Janet composed herself enough to respond.

"No," she said. Haven't taken it in a while."

Ty winced. He had been lucky. Most of the women he'd fucked were already regularly taking birth control, so it didn't matter. He reached into his wallet and pulled out a crisp hundred-dollar bill and stuck it in Janet's large cleavage.

"Next chance you get, go to a drug store and get a morning after pill," he said. "Now, wait a few minutes til I leave before you walk out of this bathroom."

It felt strange for him to easily part with $100, but he had the money. Ever since he'd been promoted at work, Ty made a lot more than he'd ever made in the past. And if his plan went accordingly, that $100 bill would soon seem as easy to part with as a $1 bill.

He walked out of the restroom and took his seat in first class. The rest of the flight, Janet would smile at him every chance she got. He leaned back and smiled. Ty couldn't wait to get to Vegas.

Later that day, Ty stood on the casino floor at the Luxor hotel on the Vegas strip. His plan was simple: find single women who also happen to be very rich. He'd never been to Vegas before and only picked the Luxor randomly. He had no idea which hotel would be best for scouting so he figured he'd start there and just work his way down the strip until he found what he was looking for.

As he maneuvered around the casino he saw all the Vegas stereotypes: elderly people feeding slot machines in eerie silence, a group of college frat boys desperately trying to win at blackjack while also hitting on the dealer and a group of thirty somethings screaming in joy at the craps table.

After a few minutes, Ty almost gave up and left for another casino until he noticed a woman in her fifties sitting alone at a $100 minimum blackjack table. The dealer - an older small bald man - couldn't have looked less interested. The lady wore a modest blue blouse and khaki pants. She didn't look like a woman with a lot of money, but she most likely had to have some considering how much she dropped on each hand she played.

Ty stood next to the table for a moment and watched. The dealer dealt her a king and an eight. He dealt himself a ten. The lady thought about it for a moment.

"Hit me," she said. The dealer tried not to roll his eyes as he dealt her a five.

"Player busts," he said scooping her cards back up.

"Bold move," Ty said. The woman turned to notice him for the first time.

"Thanks," she said dismissively before placing four chips in front of her.

"One player," the dealer said.

"Having fun?" Ty said. She turned to look at him with a face that seemed to say, 'go away.'

"You mind?" she said. "I didn't sit down here to get friendly with anyone."

The dealer dealt the cards. He had put an ace and a queen in front of the lady.

"Twenty one," the dealer said. He picked up several chips and put them in front of her.

"Finally," she said.

He'd only spent a few seconds observing the woman, but she had already proven to be a very rude person. This made Ty smile. For some reason he found more satisfaction in controlling a woman when he knew that she would have never given him the time of day otherwise.

"Nice win," Ty said. "Maybe you should collect your chips and come have a drink with me."

The dealer who couldn't help but notice the exchange let a silent chuckle out of his mouth. He saw all types of people from all over the globe sit at his tables every day. At least three times a day he'd see some guy get spurned by a woman in his attempt to hit on her. Those times made for the most entertaining parts of his job.

However, his face changed from schadenfreude to surprise only a moment later as the woman picked up her chips and stood. She tossed a $25 chip at the dealer.

"For you," she said. "I'm leaving."

She put her arm through Ty's arm as he escorted her away. The dealer pocketed the tip he'd just been handed still shocked. In all his years working in casinos he'd never seen a lady turn on a dime like that.

"I'll be damned," the dealer said out loud to no one.

Minutes later Ty sat next to his new friend at High Bar - an upscale bar next to the higher stakes games. The bar was mostly dead at the time.

"What's your name?" Ty said.

"Lisa," she said.

"Lisa, you seemed earlier like you were upset," he said. "Tell me why and be honest."

The bartender - an attractive girl in her twenties approached.

"Welcome to High Bar," she said. "What can I get for you?"

"Two martinis?" Ty said. The bartender walked away to make the drinks.

"Sorry, Lisa," Ty said. "You were saying."

Lisa had never just started talking openly to a stranger before. It had never felt comfortable. Yet, there was something about this guy that made her feel the need to tell him whatever he wanted.

"I was supposed to come to Las Vegas with my husband," she said. "We planned the trip a month ago and two weeks ago I found out he was cheating on me."

"Ouch," Ty said.

"Anyway, I decided to come by myself. But it hasn't been fun. And I haven't wanted to talk to anyone so it's been lonely and frustrating. I've got three days left on my trip and I think I'm going to buy a plane ticket and leave tomorrow."

"So, you're lonely and sad, but when a stranger came up and wanted to talk to you, you were rude," Ty said. "How does that make sense?"

"It doesn't," she said. "I'm just so upset I can't think straight."

The waitress brought two martinis with two olives each and sat them in front.

"You wanna start a tab?"

"It's okay," Ty said. "These are on the house. We won't tell anyone."

The bartender shot him a quizzical look for a moment before realizing he was right. The drinks were on the house. She couldn't remember saying that before, but it had to be true. She just knew it was.

"Sorry," the waitress said. "Silly me. Of course they are."

She walked away and Ty lifted his glass toward Lisa.

"You're not going to leave tomorrow," Ty said. "From this moment on your trip to Vegas becomes the best trip you've ever been on."

They touched glasses and sipped.

Ten minutes later they rode the inclinator up to the Pyramid Suite. It was like an elevator except instead of going vertically it went on an angle to make its way up to the top of the pyramid. They left the elevator and entered the nicest hotel room Ty had ever seen.

It had a king size bed and beautiful view of the strip outside the inclined glass windows. The Luxor certainly had nicer and bigger rooms than this, but it was way better than what Ty would have paid for.

"You're much happier than you've been in a long time," Ty said. "And you're much hornier too."

At 5'6" Lisa didn't look particularly noticeable. The clothes she wore managed to hide her body that - for a fifty two year old - wasn't half bad. She had a cute face and kinda looked like a dressed down Gina Gershon.

Her body panged with heat. Her pants felt instantly damp. When she looked at Ty she saw the perfect answer to all her sexual desires and fantasies.

"Is that a spa tub?" Ty said pointing to the corner of the room.

"Yes," she said staring ravenously at him.

"Take those clothes off," Ty said. "And go run some hot water."

She removed her blouse giving Ty a view of her amazing chest. The blouse had hidden them well. They looked fantastic save for the dull grey bra they sat in. When she took that off, Ty saw her large pink pointy nipples. Then he felt himself come alive in his pants.

Her pants came off next followed by her large gray underwear. It surprised Ty to see a completely shaved pussy staring at him. He liked it. Lisa walked past him to the tub and started some water.

"Now come back in and lay on the bed," he said.

She got on the bed and lay on her back.

"I didn't expect you to be shaved given how you dress," Ty said. "What made you do that?"

"My girlfriend suggested I do it before my vacation to remind myself I'm sexy," she said. "And it's not shaved. It's waxed."

Ty's boner grew from 25% to 50% when she said, 'waxed.' He unzipped his pants anticipating he would soon get too erect to stay cooped up in there.

"You are sexy, Lisa," Ty said. "And you're going to put on a show for me."

"A show?" she said confused.

"Yep," he said. "You're going to get yourself off. And I'm going to watch. That sounds good doesn't it?"

"Yyyeeesss," she said with a quivering voice.

"Good," he said. "Go ahead and start the show."

Lisa sat up and leaned over to open the night stand drawer next to the bed. For a moment Ty began to panic. He thought she somehow managed to resist his command. But then she pulled a vibrator out and lay back down. He laughed, because he wasn't specific with how she should make herself orgasm. And he just assumed she would use her hands.

"Another surprise," he said.

"I haven't been laid in months," she said. "Except by this guy." She turned it on and a low buzz filled the room. It was a small vibrator, but it was still very hot to watch.

"Then you should be an expert," Ty said. "Show me how you use it."

She held the tiny pink vibrator between her legs and let the tip just barely touch the slit between her pussy lips. She slowly rocked it up and down covering every centimeter of her hole.

"Oh god," she whispered.

"It's just us, Lisa," Ty said. "Don't hold back with your voice. That's part of the show."

"OOOHHH GOD!" she screamed as she pressed the tiny vibrator firmly against the top of her pussy right near her eager clitoris. Her legs moved in controlled chaotic kicks. Her eyes squinted shut.

"Open your eyes and stare at me while you cum," Ty said. "I'm your audience."

She opened her eyes with only seconds to spare. Just a moment later her breath caught in her throat as her whole body shook like an earthquake.

"Christ! Jesus! Fucking God! Fucking God!" she yelled holding her eye contact with Ty.

He reached in the hole in his pants and fished his now very hard cock out. It poked straight ahead. He stroked it twice while he watched this surprisingly hot woman in her fifties cum like a fountain in front of him.

"My god. My god. My god. My god." Her voice got quieter each time she said it until she could finally draw in a deep breath and calm down.

"Good girl," Ty said. Now, let's go check out that spa tub.

Ty stripped and followed Lisa into the hot water. They looked out the window and watched the sun set on the horizon as Las Vegas' many lights created a surreal picture of neon colors.

"Still horny, Lisa?" Ty said.

"Yes," she said.

"I bet you are," he said. "Don't worry. Because you put on such a good show I will let you straddle me until you've cum another few times. Does that sound good?"

"Yes," she said.

"Good," he said sliding his butt to the edge of the seat giving her the most surface area to sit on possible. "You can get on top of me now."

She stood up and arched one leg across Ty's body resting her foot on the seat. She squatted with the other leg until her pussy wrapped itself around the head of his cock. She lowered herself another few inches until he was as much inside her as possible.

"Holy fuck!" she yelled. Ty smiled.

"Look at me, Lisa," he said. She stared into his eyes. "You're going to get yourself off just like you did with your vibrator. This time, you're using me."

"Okay," she said.

"We'll stop after you've come three times," he said. "And that won't be long because you are still extremely horny. In fact, your desire to cum is bigger than it was before you came earlier. But you'll feel perfectly satisfied after these times."

"Yes," she said.

He could feel her hips gyrate a bit. Her pussy felt amazing. Her shaved skin felt great too. He cupped her large breasts in his hands and tweaked her nipples as he squeezed. They felt so nice. Ty had now felt a number of tits and he was developing a sense of subtly in how to judge them. Lisa's were fleshy, but not saggy. They were soft even though her actual nipples were pointy and hard.

Water splashed over the sides of the tub as Lisa's energetic movements created large waves. Ty reached over and started the jets to add to the experience. The water came to life bubbling up all over the surface. He even felt a few jets of water hit him in the back in a very nice massaging way.

Lisa meanwhile grinded on Ty like an athlete. She pushed his dick deep into her and swiveled back and forth and all around.

"Yes! Yes! YES!" she screamed as the first orgasm erupted.

Ty felt her body tense up and shake against his. It all turned him on quite a bit. He realized if he was going to wait for her to get through two more of those before he came, he would have to really concentrate.

"Good girl," Ty said. "You want more, don't you?"

"Oh god, yes!" she said taking a moment to breathe before she started moving again.

The heat of the water, the jets on his back and the feel of Lisa's hungry pussy gave Ty a sensation overload. He tried to distract himself for a bit by biting on one of Lisa's incredible tits.

"Yes!" she screamed as she felt his teeth on her. "Oh, fuck me!"

The second orgasm surprised them both. Ty had no idea her nipples were so sensitive that it would catalyze her next climax, but it did. He felt her thighs squeeze around him as her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!!" she screamed as pleasure once again washed over her body. Ty had to really make an effort to hold back his own cum. This woman turned out to be a sexual dynamo despite her frumpy clothes.

"Goddamn, girl," Ty said.

"I love your cock so much!" she said taking a second to be still.

"It's a fan of yours too," he said. After a moment she started to move.

Lisa managed to keep Ty deep inside her while she maneuvered her legs and turned around. She leaned back into Ty and took his hands in hers. She began feeling herself up with his hands. Then she leaned her head at an angle and licked his face.

This was new territory. Ty had now been with more women than most men would ever get with in a lifetime. But up to this point they had all done what he told them to do. This lady, however, went above and beyond his instructions. Her sexual appetite had been voracious before he controlled her. So, now she was taking things literally into her own hands.

12