The Mysterious Touch Ch. 08

Story Info
Ty gets an idea to give Lisa her wish.
2.2k words
4.62
28.4k
16
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ty lay naked in bed with Lisa. Both felt an enormous afterglow of post orgasm bliss. He looked around at the nice hotel room with the beautiful view of glowing neon that was Las Vegas.

"So, tell me about yourself, Lisa," Ty said. Lisa giggled a bit at the idea of getting to know someone after having just fucked their brains out first.

"What's to tell?" Lisa said. "I live in Denver. I spend a lot of my time traveling the world."

"Do you have a job?" Ty said.

"My mom started a Mediterranean restaurant when I was three," she said. "By the time I graduated high school she owned seventeen restaurants around Denver, Colorado Springs and Fort Collins. My brother took over the business when my mom died ten years ago. I check in with him every few months, but for the most part I'm a silent partner."

"So, you just get paid to not run a business?"

"Yeah, that's about right."

"And you just travel around?"

She leaned over and began kissing Ty's bare chest. It didn't feel to him like she was starting another hot session of carnal desire, but rather it felt like a sweet gesture. More about tenderness and connecting than just the sex.

"I'm starting to," she said. "When I was with my husband he never liked to go anywhere with me.

He was always golfing with his friends or watching TV by himself. I didn't know that he'd been cheating on me nearly our whole marriage until about a month ago."

She positioned herself so that her head rested on Ty's thigh as she lay on her back. She brought his hand to her chest as she slid her fingernails gingerly across his arm.

"So, he was going to travel with you?" Ty said enjoying the comfort of her touch.

"The only place he would ever go was Vegas," she said. "I wanted to go to Alaska or Australia or Costa Rica. But he never wanted to and I always felt guilty leaving without him." A tear formed in one of her eyes and fell onto her cheek. "I wasted so many years not doing what I wanted to do because I stayed with him. Why did I do that?"

Ty felt a sense of empathy for Lisa. He barely knew her, but he already felt so close. And he hated the fact that she regretted her life over a selfish dude. And then it hit him.

He was a selfish dude. Sure, he wasn't doing what Lisa's ex-husband had done, but in a sense he was just using women to get what he wanted. And while that had proven to be a lot of fun, something was missing in his life. This conversation with Lisa jarred his brain into a realization: Ty wanted to help people. He certainly would help himself along the way, but from this moment forward he pledged to make it his goal to help others as much or more than himself.

"Lisa, what's something you want to do in your life that you have never done?" Ty said.

"Something you really want to do, but are maybe scared to try."

Lisa wiped the tear from her and nestled her body closer against Ty. She draped his arm around her chest. He felt the soft contour of her naked tit against his palm. It felt comforting and sweet. She pondered his question for a moment before answering.

"It's embarrassing," she said.

"Good," Ty said. "It means this is something you really want."

"Okay," she said. "I have always wanted to go to a swinger's orgy."

That surprised Ty. He had no idea what to expect, but when she said 'swinger's orgy' his face reacted like a cartoon character while his cock felt a jolt of awakening interest.

"Really?" he said. "That's what you want?"

"It's not the only thing I want," she said. "But it's the one thing I thought I'd never get to experience. I'm embarrassed."

"Don't be," Ty said. "You shouldn't be ashamed of who you are and what you want. In fact, I don't see a reason why you wouldn't pursue this."

"I'm too embarrassed," she said. "You're the first person I've been with other than my husband in twenty years."

"But it's something you want?" Ty said.

"I just wish I had the guts," she said. "But I'm too scared."

"I think I can help," Ty said.

Ty left Lisa's room with a promise to call her soon to give her a surprise. He wasn't sure exactly how to do what he wanted to do. But he figured he'd start somewhere.

So, he sat at an empty Pai Gow table across from a beautiful brunette with huge fake tits and enough makeup to make her look twenty five until you noticed up close that she was closer to forty.

"Hi," Ty said taking a seat.

"Care to try your luck?" she said. But Ty didn't put any chips on the table. Rather he rested his chin on his elbows and looked up at her as if she was about to tell him a story.

"Actually," Ty said. "You're going to tell me if you know of anyone plugged into the underground swinger scene around here."

"I'm sorry," she said. "I don't understand."

"It's okay," Ty said. "It's a really weird request. I doubt you personally know any information. I mean, maybe you do, but the odds seem low. I figure you might know of someone to send me too. So, go ahead and think for a second who you know that might possibly know anything about how to get invited to an orgy. Surely, someone comes to mind."

The dealer thought about it long and hard. It occurred to her that this was an odd request like he said, however there was something about him that made her really want to do what he said. After a minute of going through her mental facebook, her eyes widened.

"I know," she said. "Well, I mean, I don't think she's ever talked to me about it, but if she doesn't know herself, I'm sure she knows someone who does."

"She sounds perfect," Ty said. "Where might I find her?" She told him and he got up from the table having never played a hand. Two guys approached the table at that moment.

"Any luck, pal?" one of the two men said.

"Things are looking up," Ty said.

He punched the number she gave him into his phone. A lady's voice answered after the first ring?

"Jeff," the voice on the phone said.

"Fraid not," Ty said. "My name's Ty and you love talking to me. This is the most pleasant conversation you've had in a while."

"Hey Ty," the voice suddenly sounded incredibly enthusiastic. "I'm Zoe."

"I know, Zoe," Ty said. "Your friend...uh...actually I don't know the name of your friend, but one of your friends who's a Pai Gow dealer gave me your number. She says you're the person to talk to about orgies."

"Orgies?" Zoe said. "Yeah, I guess. I never hear that term. We just call them parties."

"Sounds good, Zoe," Ty said. "I need an invitation to a party. For me and my lady friend. And make sure we get invited to one that will mostly have really attractive people."

"Oh," Zoe said. "The high end parties cost more."

"That won't be a problem," Ty said. "You want to extend a complimentary invitation to us both."

"Of course, it will be free for you, Ty," she said as if they had known each other for years. "I'm excited to have you there."

"Will you be there, Zoe?" Ty said. "You sound really hot."

"I usually just do the organizing," Zoe said. "I haven't participated much in the last few years."

"You'll attend this one," Ty said. "And you'll be dying to do whatever I want."

"I can't wait!" Zoe said overflowing with enthusiasm.

Ty hung up the phone and made his way back to Lisa's upscale suite. He walked in using the key card Lisa gave him. He found her naked on the bed going at it with the vibrator.

"Uuuuunghghnghgnghgn!!" she moaned. Ty got hard in an instant watching her lose her mind over the feeling of her vibrator.

"Having fun?" he said. She tossed the vibrator on the bed where it continued to make a faint BUZZ sound. Lisa's body spasmed in a way that would have made Ty nervous for her safety had he not already witnessed her do it every other time she orgasmed. But to an untrained eye it would have seemed like a seizure.

"Oh, oh, oh!" she screamed. "Oh GOD YES!"

Ty nearly dropped his pants right then and there and joined in on the fun. But he stopped himself. They had somewhere to be.

"I'm hopping in the shower," Ty said. "You do the same. We're going out. Car's picking us up downstairs in an hour.

He lifted his t-shirt over his head and tossed it on the floor on his way to the bathroom. Ty wanted to fuck her again so badly, but he figured he should conserve something for later. Even though he had much more practice at the sport of fucking than most by this point, he was still just a man. He feared cumming too many times in a day might make him feel worse for all the exertion. So, he started the water running and relegated himself to a colder than normal shower to try not to think about it.

Lisa, had other plans. After a few minutes of orgasmic pleasure, so got up from the bed and walked right into the large glass shower with him. The tile looked nice with a blue on white theme. The shower head was huge and detachable. And there was enough room for a threesome inside of it.

Lisa reached past Ty and adjusted the knobs to turn the water temperature hot again. Ty started to object, but she grabbed his ass, knelt down and impaled her mouth with his stiff cock. His will power to say 'no' went away as fast as Lisa pushed her face back and forth along his shaft like an engine piston.

Going in and out of the back of Lisa's throat felt incredible. The hot water landing across his back added to the pure pleasure swimming through his body. The animal in him grew until he couldn't take it anymore. His hormones took over and he pulled Lisa's head back by grabbing a handful of her wet hair. He looked down at her and spit into her open mouth.

"You wanna get fucked you horny slut?!?" he yelled at her. She nodded her head without saying anything. "Tell me how bad you want it, you fuck whore!"

"Please!" she begged. "I need your cock in me...right now!"

Keeping her hair clutched in his hand, Ty got her to her feet and pushed her against the tiled wall positing himself right behind her. His hard cock pushed against the meaty part of her tight ass. With one hand he held onto her onto her hair. With the other he reached down and grabbed his stiff shaft and aimed the head of his dick between her legs soon finding the slick opening between her throbbing pussy lips.

"Oh GOD!" she screamed as he pushed his way up into her.

Ty couldn't believe it. He had been with each previous girl only once or twice. The newness of each naked horny girl was a big part of the fun. But here he found himself fucking Lisa for the second time and it was just as hot if not more so than any other time with any other girl.

"You're so good to your little slut!" she yelled. "Thank you for fucking me!"

The sincerity in her voice turned on Ty like nothing else ever had. To his shock and surprise he felt himself instantly build to orgasm. The cum shot out of him only a few seconds later. And there was a lot of it.

"Yes!" she yelled. "Give me that hot cum! I need it. I fucking need it!"

A load of cum poured out of Ty in a steady stream. His body locked as perfect waves of pleasure flowed through him with an intensity like a supernova. He'd never felt so overtaken with a sensation in his entire life.

"Ungh!" Ty grunted. The noises left his mouth involuntarily. And then as if he'd been running on an out of control treadmill for the past two minutes, the sensation slowly faded away. When it had completely ended, Ty's knees buckled and he nearly fell onto the floor of the large shower. Thankfully, he caught himself of Lisa's shoulders and managed to stay on his feet.

Lisa helped him steady himself before she dropped back to her knees and licked his now flaccid cock clean. Ty struggled to breathe deeply as his heart rate slowed back down to triple digits.

"Thank you," she said standing up and hugging Ty. He wrapped his arms around her and the two stayed motionless in each other's embrace while warm water lapped against Ty's back.

After a minute, she let go and grabbed a bar of fancy hotel soap.

"Time to clean up," she said scrubbing him down with the soap. Ty felt like he was on cloud nine. He looked at Lisa while she soaped him down.

'Tonight is going to be a lot of fun,' he thought to himself.