The Mysterious Wife

Story Info
Husband discovers behavior has serious marital consequences
1.8k words
3.28
121.7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wolfie
Wolfie
70 Followers

A mysterious change has come over my wife the past six months. We used to fight all the time about this and that. Silly stuff, really. If I said the sky was gray, she would say it was black just to argue with me. I've always been able to push her buttons and, Oh God, did she ever know how to push mine.

At first, I didn't notice the change. I was so caught up in my little world that her gentle manner went unnoticed. If she would've typically pouted, stopped speaking, or slept on the couch, I would have noticed right away, of course. However, she still performed her wifely duties in the bedroom and around the house without overt hostility. It was very strange. For example, she used to complain about my lack of foreplay and how I was slam, bam, thank you, ma'am, then would roll over and go to sleep. She stopped complaining about my performance. Or, before, if she got mad at me, I'd have to take my laundry off to have it done--that type of thing. Suddenly she did everything a man would want a wife to do, but there was still something missing; that little spark of joy, I suppose, in pleasing her man.

She surprised me by enrolling in Weight Watchers and losing 35 pounds. She got a new hairstyle that really looks cute on her. The next thing I noticed was she began wearing sexy clothes to work: short skirts, sexy blouses, thong panties, matching bras, and thigh high stockings and garter belt, for example. On weekends, though, she still wore sweats and grandma style underwear at home.

I couldn't complain when she bought a new wardrobe of stylish clothes, however, because she never spent money on herself. I'd buy new cars while she drove the last one to death. I'd buy motorcycles and boats, all without her complaining. I'd take Canadian fishing trips with my buddies leaving her behind to take care of our pets (we don't have children).

Last Saturday we were supposed to go to an office Christmas eve party. Typically, I didn't want to go so I told her to just go by herself. In the past, she wouldn't have gone without me. But this time she arranged for a limo to pick her up because, as she said, "I plan on having a good time and don't want to be on the road after drinking." She had a sexy set of Victoria Secrets underwear, a sexy black leather mini-skirt with a black sheer blouse. A new leather coat complemented the outfit. She carried in a separate bag a pair of 6-inch high heel platform shoes to wear at the party. She looked so hot; but my pride kept me from saying I'd like to go along with her. After all, that wasn't how we played the blame game.

While she was gone, I watched some Christmas movies I'd rented for the evening. I was very lonely. I went to bed and tried to wait up for her. I'd doze off and on and would check the clock. Finally, at 4 a.m., I heard loud laughter in our driveway. I looked out and saw a black Cadillac that had been lowered; it had dark glass windows and chrome wheels with very wide whitewall tires. I saw my wife get out of the back seat and, giggling, walked toward the house. The rear window rolled down and someone shouted something at her. A black man's hand dangled the panties she'd worn that evening. She laughed, took the panties, and bent in to kiss the man. He cupped her ass and was obviously trying to entice her to get back into the car, but she struggled free and pointed to her watch. She slipped the panties back on with some difficulty.

I heard her come in the front door. I pretended to be asleep when she entered the bedroom. I watched her undress and head for the bathroom. I heard her brush her teeth and step into the shower. I got up and sneaked over to the hamper to check her panties. They were drenched and the smell of cum was very strong.

Through the shower curtain, I could see she was douching. By now, I was in a state of panic. I had been so lonely all evening, she had been acting so strangely for months, and now my wife had come home having obviously screwed other men. I was so confused that I couldn't think.

With my heart rapidly beating, I returned to bed. Surprisingly, I had a raging hard on. I tried to get calm. Finally, she pulled back the covers on her side and slipped into bed. Slurring my speech to mimic just waking up, I said, "Hi, babe. How was the party?" She said she had had fun, but was very tired. I said, "I missed you, baby. I wish I would've gone. I'm so sorry for the way I behaved." She said, "No problem. Good night." I scooted over beside her, grabbed her face and began to kiss her mouth. The thought that this mouth might have taken a black man's penis was very stimulating. I stuck my tongue as far into her mouth as I could, exploring it to see if I could extract any remaining nectar. Her breath strongly smelled of alcohol.

She began to respond to the kiss. I was wild with desire. I moved down to her breasts and began a circuitous route with my tongue around her large pink aureoles and then gently sucked her nipples. I moved away to look at this beautiful woman I'd so under appreciated. The light spilled in from the window casting shadows over her body and her dark blond pubic hair.

"Wait," she said. She pushed me back and then climbed on me, squatting down. She held me tightly for a moment. Jealously, I thought of the other man, but was excited by the thought at the same time. She placed my penis at her vagina opening. The douche had taken away much of the slippery cum so she felt natural. Inch by inch, she slowly took me in. She finally reached the end. She kissed her finger and placed it over my mouth. "Don't move," she said. Her eyes were closed; her face had a sweet look of contentment. She did not move. Then, she began to rhythmically move forward and backward, up and down. From the depths of her vagina, cum untouched by the douching began to spill out, coating my penis and balls with a thick coating of cum.

Up and down, back and forth she rocked. Her breasts were moving with the rhythm of her hips. Her mouth was open, her breathing was fast; we both were riding the same wave, beginning to crest from deep within. Her movements quickened. I began to buck meeting her thrusts. My sperm labored for quick discharge, but I held it at bay. Not this time, I proclaimed.

I sensed her excruciating need for release. I looked at her beautiful face in the filtered light, sweaty, contorted, eyes tightly shut. "Oh, yes. Oh, yes. Yes, yes, yes. Fuck me. Ohhhh. Harder. Faster. Faster. Awwwwww," she yelled. She reached down and flicked, flicked her clitoris with her finger. I grabbed her butt to guide her. I quickened my thrusts. She found my pace and met my movements. With one final shudder we came together. She leaned forward and passionately kissed me. Her tongue moved in and out of my mouth furiously.

I moved her onto her back and raised her long legs away and up. I brought my tongue to her clitoris and licked the circle over and over, then moved down to take her labia folds into my mouth one by one. I slipped my tongue into the gaping cavity and began to lick the walls. A river of cum was pouring forth. I slurped and sucked to take it in my mouth. I wanted it all, but it was just too much. I kissed and kissed her pussy. I didn't want to ever leave it. I felt like a repentant sinner at the alter--I worshiped it. I caressed it lovingly and kissed it again and again. I fell asleep with my face in her lap.

The next morning, we held each other tightly. I thought of what I had been missing all these years with deep regret. She told me what happened the night before. She had been drinking spiked punch at the party and got quite high. A co-worker, a young black girl, asked her if she needed a ride home. My wife said she did. On the way home, the black girl suggested they stop at a club she liked. Of course, my wife was grateful for the ride and thought, "Why not?" Well, it was a black nightclub and before she was able to order her first drink this handsome black guy had her on the dance floor. One thing led to another, and she found herself in the parking lot in the back seat of the Cadillac with a line of black men waiting their turn for a blowjob and a fuck.

I also discovered that around the time she had changed her behavior and her wardrobe that she had begun an affair with her boss at work. Apparently, they were able to screw in his office and, some afternoons, they attended "conferences" outside the office. In addition, she has met several times separately with a couple of guys she met on the Internet. She confessed that she had been fucking them, too. I felt like I'd been hit in the gut, but I told her, "It's alright. I know I'm really to blame, and I should have been paying more attention to your wants and needs."

We are now in marriage counseling and I am learning how my selfish behavior led to most of the problems in our marriage. I am in a group with men who are having similar relational problems and I'm learning how to moderate my behavior. My wife wants to stay married, and sees my changes as beneficial to our relationship. However, she has insisted that she be allowed to continue her sluttish behavior. I can either support her new lifestyle or leave. She said I wouldn't ever regret staying because she will train me to become the great lover she always wanted me to be.

She recently mentioned that one of the guys she met on the net wants me to participate in a threesome and film it. I'm still thinking it over, and I confess the thought of watching another man screw my wife intrigues me very much.

As you can tell, I'm still confused. It'll be a dramatic lifestyle change and it will take getting used to. On the other hand, I don't want to live alone, and I don't want to stay the man I was. How it will all work out is a puzzle. I guess I'll just have to take one day at a time and see what happens.

Wolfie
Wolfie
70 Followers