The Mystery at Faldor Hotel Ch. 15

Story Info
Topless shoppers get twenty percent off.
5.6k words
4.75
12.9k
2

Part 15 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,252 Followers

Part one

As far as Bess Marvin was concerned, any man who would offer a girl his own shirt in order to wipe his jism from her face and chest was a real sport. Both Brent and Skeeter had done so after every load they'd blown in her face and, between these loads, she'd learned more about Susan Quinn and her stay at the fair little town of Cinder Bay.

When the unassuming schoolteacher had first arrived, she'd spent a good deal of time on her own, often in her suite. She soon started making appearances in the parlour, talking to colonel Marks about the hotel's history, of which he was apparently somewhat of an expert. She soon made acquaintance with Elora Sasser, the Dining Room Hostess who'd fondled Bess before charging her a blowjob for her seafood platter. According to Skeeter, or at least his gossiping wife, the woman was an unrepentant lesbian, making the suspicions of Quinn being the same all the more likely as the two began spending a lot of time together. This also meant that Elora most likely knew a lot more about Quinn's whereabouts than she was letting on, and Bess decided that it would soon be time for her to use her body to get this information out of her.

After beginning what was probably a sexual fling with Elora, Susan began dressing in more and more risqué outfits, and this is also when her exhibitionist swimming sessions behind the hotel began. While Elora, again according to Skeeter, wasn't one to partake in such public displays, the two women were seen walking the path to the old lighthouse on more than one occasion.

By the time the Sherriff had returned almost two hours after he'd left, the two prisoners had used her multiple times, always referring to her as 'cocksucker' or 'whore'. Bess was quite surprised at how much she'd enjoyed that, how much it turned her on and made her act accordingly. When Durant finally let her out, she was quite happy to suck on his cock when he suggested it, finding it to be delightfully long and thick when he removed his trousers. He sat comfortably behind his desk while she laid across it on her front, breasts hanging out while she 'chugged' his meat until he came down her throat.

The memory of how his cum felt shooting down her throat sat at the back of her mind as she stood in the Faldor's side parking lot, regarding Susan Quinn's yellow Corolla with a smile. Looking inside, she was disappointed to find none of the usual clutter most people allowed to build up in their car, as such clutter sometimes provided clues. However, when she tried the door, she found it unlocked. She sat inside, leaving the door open to help dispel some of the summer heat trapped within the confines of the small car, looking around herself at the neat interior. The contents of the glovebox offered no clues but, as Bess half expected on account of the unlocked door, she was rewarded with the keys when she tipped the sun visor down. She fitted the ignition key to the switch, turned it and was this time rewarded with no results whatsoever, not even so much as a dash light. Replacing the keys to the visor, she got out and closed the door, knowing that a car battery wouldn't die in the short time Susan had been in town, at least not during the summer. She wondered if it had been sabotaged so Susan couldn't leave, a moment later turning to look over at the car the three girls had rented. Would it start?

Slowly walking out of the side lot, her next destination was the church. From the road, she took another look at the small building Billybob had been urinating against on the day of their arrival. Just off the shoulder of the road, a fair sized wooden sign hanging from a gallows style post of steel pipe identified it as St. Raphael's Anglican Church. It looked slightly run down, but only in that its old cedar shingle cladding needed to be scraped for a fresh coat of white paint. Apart from that, it was quite picturesque with even the expected cemetery in back. The holy temple of God was, like every other building in town, fronted by a small, dirt parking area and the simple wooden porch with no handrails led up three steps to a door at the base of the tall, frontal spire.

Inside, her expectations weren't disappointed. Deep red carpeting led from the darkened entry up the center aisle, lit by diagonal shafts of sunlight from the tall, stained glass windows to either side. Between each window was a painting that depicted some biblical scene or another, something that Bess, with the hint of a smile, assumed was for bored parishioners to look at and be reminded of why they were there. The old wooden pews were the same colour as the heavy, arching beams that supported the high ceiling, and the railing that separated the congregation from the altar.

The altar itself was clothed in the expected holy linens, immaculately pressed and placed beneath a giant crucifix fastened to the wall. To either side of the altar area, ornate, upholstered wooden chairs lined the richly panelled walls and, in the one with the tallest back, sat a woman in a black dress. She was regarding Bess with curiosity, peering in an effort to see who it was who'd entered to the darkened area at the door.

"Hello?" she called uncertainly as she slowly rose from the chair.

"I hope I'm not disturbing you," Bess replied, walking from the gloom and into the light.

The woman, wearing a black, short sleeved, mid-thigh length dress with a white square at the stand-up collar, appeared to relax a little as she replied, "No, I... was just thinking."

She stepped forward and down from the slightly raised altar area and, as Bess walked up the center aisle to meet her, thePriestess turned to face the great crucifix and genuflected while crossing herself. Then she stood again, turning to wait there with a slightly uncomfortable smile as Bess approached.

"I'm Reverend Muren," she stated, offering her hand.

Bess took it, introducing herself as well and wondering if the Reverend would have offered her hand if she knew Bess had just been handling three different hard cocks with hers. As this question went through her mind, she couldn't help noticing how the mid-thirties woman of God was wearing some quite dramatic makeup that featured dark eyeliner and black lipstick to go with her long, black hair, tied back in a ponytail. Muren also seemed quite busty, maybe, Bess figured, almost the same size as herself in the black dress that was actually quite snug and held her curvy figure quite well. Her black, open toed shoes sported four inch heels which made her a few inches taller than the visiting blonde.

"Can I help you, Miss Marvin?"

Remarking to herself on what a sexy and provocative woman Muren was for a priest, Bess replied, "I hope so. My friends and I have just arrived in Cinder Bay, joining a friend of ours already vacationing here, but we can't seem to find her. I've just been informed that she attended services here last Sunday, and I was hoping you could shed some light on her whereabouts."

"Well, I'm not sure if I can help you," Muren answered with an apologetic expression. She paused ever so briefly as she, for the first time, seemed to notice Bess's braless nipples before moving on, her eyes back on the teenager's face. "I've only just arrived myself, a week ago today. I'm afraid I don't know my congregation so well that I can answer your question. What's her name?"

"Susan Quinn," Bess replied, a little turned on that a priest had taken note of her body, even if that priest was female. "Late thirties with dark brown hair, average height, kinda thin but with round hips and big boobs like us?"

Muren's eyes again glanced at Bess's chest before returning, "I'm sorry, no, I don't remember anyone of that description. I may have seen her but, as I've said, I wouldn't have been able to distinguish anybody anyway."

"She may have been here with another woman named Elora Sasser. Have you met her?"

Bess saw by Muren's reaction that she was indeed familiar with the Dining Room Hostess before she even finished her sentence.

"Yes, I have, but I don't remember seeing Elora here last Sunday. Isn't your friend staying at the hotel?"

"She was," Bess told her with a sigh that briefly inflated her large, young breasts, "but we're not sure anymore. The Faldor has a guest privacy policy and we're having trouble getting any information from staff. Mr. Carmody, the manager, won't tell us anything at all."

"I see," Reverend Muren thoughtfully replied, then asked, "Have you spoken to Sherriff Durant?"

"Just now," Bess answered with a slight flush at the memory of lying front down on his desk with his cock pumping hot jism down her throat. "He's the one who told me she'd attended service this past Sunday."

"Oh. So, is he going to look into it?"

"That's what he said but, since Mr. Carmody is also the mayor of Cinder bay, I don't expect any real results from that."

Muren nodded with a knowing, half frown before assuming, "You and your friends are also staying at the hotel."

"Yes."

"So am I. Reverend Stephens is retiring- this Sunday, officially- and the town can't afford a rectory, so I'll be living at the hotel like he does. ... Tell me, Bess, have you noticed anything... well, anything strange there? At the Faldor Hotel, I mean?"

"In what way?"

"Well, have you noticed anything... abnormal? Has anything odd happened to you since you've been staying there?"

After a moment's thought, Bess shook her head, saying, "No, not really. Like what?"

"Well... this seems so stupid, especially for an Anglican priest, but... have you or your friends gotten the feeling that the hotel is... that there's something wrong with it?"

"Uh, no," Bess answered, a little surprised at this question, then asking, "Have you?"

"Well, it's kind of embarrassing, but... well, have you, or maybe your friends, started acting differently since you've been in Cinder Bay?"

This was a question that made Bess hesitate before answering, but she nonetheless did while taking a fresh glance at Muren's dress. "Yes. I dress differently. I like to show off my body here."

"I- (ahem!) Uh, I do too. What I mean to say is that I want to. Reverend Stephens has actually been encouraging it, and I've been resisting because it's so improper, especially for a priest such as myself, who has to set an example of Godliness for the community, but every day that goes by, I want more and more to... you know..."

"Yes, I know. I'm actually only dressed this decently because I didn't want to hear any flak from my friends, but if I'd had my way..."

"This dress-"

"It looks great on you, Reverend Muren," Bess interrupted.

"Oh- Thanks," she replied with a slightly embarrassed smile before finishing. "I didn't bring this with me. Reverend Stephens gave it and some other similar outfits to me yesterday and, last night, when I went back to my suite, all of my other clothes had been taken."

"Oooh... so now you have no choice..." Bess surmised with a smile, allowing her eyes to roam the Anglican priest's body once again.

"No choice," Muren quickly agreed. "This one is probably the least revealing, but the thing is that I was excited to put it on. It was almost as though the disappearance of my other clothes was a relief, an excuse, and I didn't even report them having been stolen. I even... well, I put on my makeup differently too, and that was something that I did on my own. I feel I'm being slowly co-opted. I'm trying to fight it, but it's so exciting to dress like this... Sometimes it feels like I'm losing my mind. Have your friends also been acting differently?"

"Yes. Especially one of them."

"Does... Does it bother you?" Muren asked, elaborating with, "I mean, do you try to fight it?"

"I was. But I'm a beautiful girl, and Cinder Bay is such a nice place to be."

" ... Uh huh..."

"Have you been to Annabelle's Boutique yet?" Bess asked with a tricky smile.

"Yes. It was the second day I was here and I walked right out again once I saw what a Godless little place it is, but..."

"Now you want to go back."

"Yes. I want more sexy clothes and underwear like the things Reverend Stephens gave me."

"Me too."

"So, you've been to the boutique?" Muren asked.

"Uh huh. Twice. Wanna go right now?"

"I really shouldn't, Bess. Like I said, it's my job to present a certain image and this town is-"

"But you want to. Right?"

" ... Yes."

And, since it's the only clothing store in town, you really have little choice anyway. Sooo... what do you say?"

" ... Alright."

Part two

"Reverend Muren," Anna greeted. "So glad you came back."

She came around the end of her sales counter dressed in one of the costumes she had on display. It was the nurses uniform, a short, tight, white dress that offered so much cleavage that one could see the gusset of her lacy white, push-up bra. The cold end of a stethoscope gently bounced there, grabbing the eye from the exposed tops of her white stockings with her red garter straps. Even the traditional nurse's cap somehow came off as sexy and both Bess and Candace Muren could only stare at the beautiful and enticing shop owner as she offered her hand to the latter.

"I'm Anna Phillips," she said, adding with a laugh, "Nurse Annabelle today, though. Do you like the costume?"

"I love it," Bess sincerely replied as Muren managed to nod with an uncomfortable, yet excited grin.

"I'm sorry if my establishment came as a shock when you wandered in last Saturday, Reverend."

"I, uhhh, I just wasn't expecting... this."

"Quite understandable. A lot of my out of town clients react much the same way the first time they come in. So, how can I help you ladies today?"

"We came in to shop for some more clothes," Bess answered for them both, adding, "Slutty clothes that show off our bodies."

While Candace blushed a little at this, Anna only laughed and led the way to her apparel displays with her new customers following. Bringing their attention to some new arrivals, she also showed them a clearance rack before retreating with one last bit of information.

"By the way, ladies, topless shoppers get twenty-five percent off today."

Candace looked at Bess wide eyed, the younger woman looking back with an open mouthed smile before asking, "Well... do you want to?"

"You mean...?"

"Yeah. Let's get our tits out."

"Bess, it's bad enough that I'm even in a... oh, heavens, you're doing it!"

"Yeah," Bess admitted with a flush and a nervous giggle as she undid the top button of her dress. "I want that twenty-five percent off. And I want people to see my tits."

Reverend Muren only watched as Bess kept unbuttoning the front of her dress, stopping just under her bust. Without much hesitation, she reached in and pulled first one, then the other of her breasts out into the open, their hard nipples finally without barriers to fight against. Candace could only stare at their round, youthful, perky perfection as Bess gave them a shake with another giggle.

"Do you like them, Reverend?"

"Th- uhh, they're very nice, yes..."

"I'm so horny... I love my body and Cinder Bay is such a great town."

With that, the eighteen year old began going through the rack, Muren barely able to tear her eyes away to do the same, but looking up at her from time to time. Sometimes Bess would catch her eye and return a smile, but the well-endowed blonde's attitude changed when, after they'd both picked out a few outfits, the door opened and in walked two more customers.

It was George. She was wearing a navy blue skirt that ended just above her knees, but hugged her legs in such a way as to make her slim hips, thighs and behind stand out nicely. A white, short sleeved, button up blouse completed her usual conservative choice in attire but, unusual for her attire, was the fact that the top three buttons of her blouse were left undone. While in no way indecent, especially for a girl with her bust size, it was still a sexy attention getter, and the way she walked on the black pumps that Anna had sold her added to this understated impression. And even though the tall brunette did look a little unsure of herself due to her unfamiliar surroundings, she nonetheless exuded an air of overall confidence and control that was a lot more like the George Fayne that Bess had always known.

If Bess was surprised to see George back in the boutique without having to be dragged in, her expectations fell on their face when Nancy walked in behind her.

"Oh my god..." Bess whispered as she beheld Nancy standing just inside the doorway, the slightly stunned expression that held her features turning to outright shock as she surveyed her surroundings. Most surprising, though, was the teenage sleuth's attire.

Being close to the same size, George's and Nancy's clothes had mostly always fit one another and the indecent little schoolgirl's skirt was no exception. She was distinctly aware that her bottom was hanging out, the tops of her stockings and her white garter straps completely visible as she tried to hide behind George. The blouse she wore, white and short sleeved like George's, was unbuttoned a little further than her taller friend's with the tails tied in a knot just under her braless breasts. This, along with the low riding fit of her skirt, allowed her white garter belt to be fully exposed and made for a lot more cleavage than Nancy cared to show, making it feel as though her breasts were constantly wanting to fall right out. With her hair tied back in a ponytail, the schoolgirl look was complete and, while George had insisted on this outfit for her, the new and mostly unexplored exhibitionist side of Nancy's mind was quite excited about it.

And it was impossible for Nancy not to notice that her friend had been changed in the basement column room. The brave girl who was always up for adventure, ready to take risks and unconcerned with boys and girly things, had taken a backseat for a few days since they'd arrived in Cinder Bay, but there was no doubt that she was back with a vengeance. In addition, there was no mistaking that George held the dearest and most sincere feelings for her.

Nancy, while surprised at George's transition, was also in awe of it, of the way she took such subtle control, telling Nancy what she wanted and how to dress. It was as though George was giving her a break from responsibility, yet also letting her be herself in ways she previously wouldn't have dared. And the fact was that sex with George was very exciting and enjoyable. George cared about her and who she was, not what she could be to serve her own needs, and this produced an undeniably happy feeling within Nancy and a resulting tendency to do whatever would please George. This didn't mean that Nancy hadn't had reservations about their evolving relationship or appearing in public the way she had but, after only a few words of concern, she gave in to what her friend wanted. Though she still felt ashamed of their lesbian acts, she nonetheless allowed George to touch and fondle her body as she pleased, knowing that George really meant it when she told her she loved her. All in all, Nancy found herself, in her sexually aroused, influenced confusion, simply going along despite a niggling concern from the back of her mind that this new relationship and the personally shocking lesbian encounters that resulted was uncomfortable, unrealistic and not for her.

In her own way, George was just as confused about the situation as Nancy was. All along, she'd seen the object of her secret desire as being somehow above her, herself subservient to the intelligent and quick witted younger girl of such a notable family, but that had changed. More accurately, while holding Nancy's thighs apart, licking her cum as it squirted from her pussy, George had changed. With ironic thanks to the columns and Elora Sasser, Nancy was finally aware of George's orientation, of her true feelings for her, and the two of them had finally come together. With these events, George could finally be the girl who'd been hiding inside, bringing a newfound sense of confidence and self-assuredness.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,252 Followers
12