The Mystery Lies Within

Story Info
Woman meets man at bar and has a rough time together.
914 words
3.76
8.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bar was where I would go to pick the right man for the job.

I would sit in my usual spot, sip on my whiskey and coke, and look out onto the smoked filled bar. It was hardly packed as I studied the faces. My blue eyes caught the attention of an older man in his late thirties.

He was devishly good looking with sideburns and brown eyes. I slipped off my stool and claimed my next victim.

"Hey." My voice came out like silk over the noisy bar. His brown eyes looked up and down once before nodding his approval. I smirked.

The man's voice came out like a baritone, but rougher. "Hey sweet thing, what are you doing in a biker bar without the protection of a strong man?"

My laugh came out like a sound of bells. "Oh mystery man," I said winking. "Where have you been all my life?"

"Right here, every friday night. I must rescue you from this dangerous environment. Shall we?" He said knowing full well what my intentions were.

I downed my cold drink and he did the same. We smoothly passed the couples on the bikers dance floor and pushed ourselves out into the cold night air laughing.

The dark mystery man grabbed my hand and led me to a harley. Lifting me up onto the bike he leaned in for a kiss and I deepened it quickly. I pulled at his goatee and nibbled at his ear while whispering sweet nothings.

We made way to the long highway ahead and ended up at a deserted street with lonely buildings. He pulled me off the bike swiftly and rubbed along my hips and cupped my full round ass.

We walked swiftly up the steps to the apartment and opened the door quickly to get inside. The apartment was dimly lit with a spacious open plan and a bar near the kitchen.

He pulled at the leather jacket as he kissed me roughly. He unzipped it slowly to reveal a black laced bra with a skull dangling between my double D breasts.

"Cute." The man smirked, making his way to my breasts. He cupped them and licked the top of my breasts as he pushed the bra out of the way.

The mystery man pulled out a switch blade and I felt my inner spirit give way to a new warmth downstairs. He cut the bra in two and it fell from my breasts. He tipped them into his mouth and sucked hard causing me to moan deeply.

My leather panties were soaked beyond repair. He turned his attention to my leather pants and began unbuttoning them with a tortured slow movement. I pulled at his shirt ripping it in half savoiring the sweet flesh of dark tanned skin of abs and muscle.

"Torture me, baby." I said seductively. My skin tight leather pants was nothing more than a pool at my feet. My boots had long been discarded.

He ripped at his belt and gave me the command. "Hold your hands out sexy." I did as I was told and rewarded with the pinch of my nipple. My wrists now displayed a lovely leather belt tied tightly in its place.

"Turn around, put your hands on the bar, and bend baby girl. Be a good girl and spread." I smirked and turns around to display. "Yes sir."

Fingers travelled up my inner thighs to my leather panties.

"So wet. The smell is intoxicating, but you will not receive such an award just yet. You have not earned the right."

"Ah, but please sir.." I whined and shook my ass for a little more touching and got a smack instead.

"You will beg like that more tonight." He said darkly.

He pulled the sopping wet panties away from me and pushed a finger in to my wet hole.

"Fuck, you are drenches. You my dear, are a dirty little slut." He already had me panting. It was true. I was a slut and I wanted more.

He began twisting his fingers in and out of my pussy. I was building quicker than usual and began grinding his hot hands.

"Oh damn," hands were removed quickly and I was left clinging to my orgasm. I sprayed the floor with my juices only to be stuffed fuller this time. He rammed into me. He pushed so hard it felt like my inside would explode on impact. My moan went two pitches lower as I ground back into him.

"Fuck me hard please, sir!" I screamed out.

The mystery man pummeled my pussy into submission as he gripped my blonde hair for more of an advantage. He yanked back a little harder than usual and a shriek left my lips. He only turned me on even more. I could feel the earth shattering experience before me. I was about to come again.

He began thrusting harder and moved his thick hands to my neck and squeezed. I gasped for air as my climax built and I knew I felt the domino effect. He burst into me and I lavished his dick with my juices. He released my neck and slapped my ass before releasing me.

The mystery man untied my wrists and gave me a longing kiss. My husband really was the best fuck in town. "I love you Mark."

"I love you too Ava. Can we do this again?"

I laughed with my husband. "Of course, baby."