The Mystery of the Baton Rouge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time I was nearing my office, the sun was touching the horizon and the distant hills were bathed in a rosy glow. I reached for my sunglasses but found something else in the breast pocket of my jacket. It was a hotel room key with the number 303 on it. Candy must have slipped it in there when she was changing. It wasn't from some flea-bag inn, either. This key was the property of the Baton Rouge- the ritziest hotel in town. I drove to the Baton Rouge's parking lot and sat there in my car for a while, wondering if I should go up or not. The whole thing smacked of conspiracy. Finally, I resolved to see this thing through to the end. I took an elevator that was only slightly smaller than my apartment to room 303. I slid the key in and opened the door to find four women on the other side: Olivia Kendrich, Stephanie O'Hara, Lucy Grayson and Candy Maxwell. They were all in silk nighties in various shades of pink and all looked as if they were expecting me. Olivia and Lucy were playing cards at a glass-top table. Stephanie and Candy were lounging on an enormous red velvety couch. Candy was stroking Stephanie's strawberry locks with a large wooden hairbrush.

"Nice of you to drop in, Mr. Wayne." Ms. Kendrich said, rising and pouring a glass of pink champagne from a bottle that was chilling nearby. Then she handed me the glass. "I suppose you're wondering why we lured you here tonight."

"Okay, I'll bite. What's this all about?"

"Remember that afternoon in my father's study?" Stephanie asked me. "I was being such a brat that day! Do you remember how I yelled at you and kicked you and all? A lot of guys would've folded in a situation like that, but not you. You put me in my place. And you did it so swiftly, so..."

"Soundly?" I interrupted.

"Yes." Stephanie agreed. She smiled and closed her eyes for a moment as if she was remembering her first taste of chocolate. "Well, ever since that experience, I've been looking for some way to relive the moment. But first, I had to find somebody to confide in. I needed to share my strange little story with someone."

"Why didn't you just give me a ring." I asked.

"You don't understand. As enthralled as I was by the way you took me in hand, I was still furious. I'm a proud woman, Mr. Wayne. Having a man spank me like a child was very confusing. It was frightening, embarrassing and yet it awakened me in ways I'd never expected."

"Yes." Lucy joined in. "When a woman realizes she likes being spanked, there are lots of issues to deal with. She wants to be punished and humiliated in her fantasy life without losing anyone's respect in the real world. It's hard for most people to get that."

"Not to mention trying to explain that there's a big difference between a playful spanking and hard-core S & M." Candy added.

"I did try to contact you. I came to your office two months ago." Stephanie continued. I'd finally worked up the courage to tell you about my feelings, but your secretary told me you were on a case out of town and wouldn't be back for days. I sort of broke down there in your waiting room. I couldn't stop crying, but your secretary, Betty, was so nice. She brought me a box of tissues and listened to my story. I told her everything."

"What? Betty knows about all of this?" I gasped.

"Oh, yes! It seemed she was very familiar with my situation. She got on the phone with Olivia and started arranging this whole charade."

"Betty and I have been plotting for months." Olivia said. "You see, we've both been spanking aficionados since we went to college together. We were in a sorority that took paddling its pledges very seriously." Olivia's hands went to her ass cheeks as if she could still feel the sting. "Many is the night we smeared cold cream on each other's sore little bottoms after a brutal session with the paddle. We looked around, but we never found a man that could swing a paddle quite like our senior sorority sister."

My eyes went to Lucy, who's smile seemed quite conspicuous.

"And that sister would be you, Ms. Grayson?"

"Excellent! You see, you are a good detective. Yes, I was Betty and Olivia's senior sister and I took every opportunity to lay wood on their delicate young fannies. It seemed as though Olivia here spent most of her freshman year bent over in front of me, dancing to the crack of my paddle. But it never gave me the satisfaction I'd felt being on the other end of it when I was a freshman. And it was nothing compared to the rapture of being taken over a man's knee for a good spanking. After college, the girls and I stayed in touch. We came to realize that we didn't have a passing fancy for spanking, it was a life-long devotion. So we formed a little club. We call ourselves, 'The Sore Subjects'. Candy joined us about a month ago."

"I met Stephanie at a bookstore." Candy chimed in. "She saw me checking out 'The Art of Discipline' and we struck up a conversation. The next thing you know, I was in the club. You can imagine what the initiation was like! I couldn't sit comfortably for days!"

The women all laughed.

I was still confused.

"So, you ladies meet here once a month and spank each other?"

They all laughed again.

"Not exactly, Jack." Olivia explained. "You see, we always get some authoritative male to be our 'master of ceremonies'. Last month it was Melvyn."

"Melvyn Maxwell? Your husband?" I asked Candy.

"He's not really my husband. His real name is Melvyn McLintock. He's a friend of ours who was helping us out."

"It's all part of our complicated little plot to get you here." Olivia added.

"I understand, but how did you come to choose me?"

"Well, why don't you ask the other member of our little group?" Olivia walked to the bedroom door and opened it. When I looked into the next room my jaw fell down to the lobby. It was my runaway secretary, Betty, sitting on the edge of the bed in a French maid's outfit.

"Hi, Jack." she said, standing up. "I hope you're not angry."

"I'm just glad to see you." I told her. "I've been worried about you, honey. I didn't know what to do!"

Betty stared at the floor, biting her lower lip.

"I know, but it was the only way I could think of to introduce you to our little group. Still, it was thoughtless and mean of me to let you worry like that! You know what I think?" she said, looking right into my eyes. "I think I need to be taught some manners."

"And I think these two need some time alone." Olivia said with a knowing grin. "But don't wear yourself out." she added as she left the room with the others filing out behind her. "Remember, you've got four naughty accomplices in the next room waiting for their just deserts."

Stephanie, the last to exit, gave Betty and me a wink as she closed the door.

"Alone at last." Betty said, embracing me.

"What's the deal with the little maid get-up?"

"It's just one of my fantasy costumes. You don't like it?"

"No, I like it all right! I just think it would look better draped over a chair." I said, kissing her neck.

"And how do you think I'd look draped over a chair?" she whispered huskily into my ear.

"I feel like a dope." I told her. "For years I've been trying to figure out your mysterious motives and all you wanted me to do was smack that cute little backside of yours! Some detective I am!"

"You're a great detective. It's just, sometimes you can't see the forest for the trees."

She put her hands on my face, kissing me.

I wrapped my arms around Betty's slim frame.

"You're going over my knee, young lady!"

"It's about time!" she said as I sat down on the edge of the bed. A quick yank on her left arm and she was over my lap. I lifted the back of that little black skirt to reveal the sweetest sight these eyes have ever seen. It was no shock she wasn't wearing panties, but I wasn't prepared for the absolute perfection of Betty's bottom. I'd seen it swishing around the office a thousand times under a cotton skirt or nicely packed into a pair of slacks, but I never could have imagined how lovely those two alabaster moons really were. My hand shook as a ran it across the smooth rounded surface of her ass. I lifted my hand and brought it down hard across Betty's sweet white cheeks. She jumped and gasped. The next few swats were much more powerful and got an even better response. Betty ground herself against my leg and then lifted her bottom in anticipation of more. I started swatting harder and faster until my hand was a blur. I slapped those round little cheeks until they turned carnation pink and when that shade didn't suit me, I smacked them until they were rose red. She kicked and cried like a kid who had lost her bike, but I just kept on spanking her. Then, when Betty's ass looked as if it might glow in the dark, I stopped swatting and just ran my hand across her hot, crimson flesh. She arched her back and moaned with pleasure as I massaged her swollen buns.

"Don't ever leave me again, Betty." I sighed.

"Or else, what?" she said, looking over her shoulder with a big grin on her tear-stained face.

Once again I lifted my hand into the air. I knew I wouldn't have to answer that smart-ass question with words.

THE END

12