The Mystery Of The Mind... Ch. 02

Story Info
Brit discovers the power of surrender.
1.6k words
4.59
15.6k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he stood before me, his powerful body aglow in the harsh overhead light I made a decision. Enough was enough. He knew what I wanted and it was pretty obvious that he wanted to give it to me, considering the way his beautiful cock stood at attention, even while he looked so calm.

“I think it’s about time, don’t you?” I said. I sounded fairly calm but to me my voice seemed drowned out by the harsh beating of my heart. He just chuckled to himself as he walked into the other room, retrieving his glass of champagne and walked back to seat himself on the chair beside the bed.

“Oh, do you now, my dear girl? Do you really think I came all the way to Nebraska to simply screw you? I could have had you twenty minutes ago if that were my goal. Do I truly strike you as one of those fast young men that you have allowed to use you so quickly? No, Brit. I came here to truly devour you. When I’m finished with you, you will feel as though your soul has been ripped from your body and replaced by a new spirit.” And with that, the champagne flute was slid onto the bedside table.

I could still feel the wisps of rain across my torso every time the Nebraska wind whipped up the side of the building and into the room. It was more infrequent now but each time I felt it I drew in a breath so rapidly that the sound echoed throughout the room. His attention drawn to my face as my lungs filled with air and my back arched against the cold mist he simply smiled and traced his finger from my mouth down my chin, stopping to caress the underside of my chin, then down my neck, further, down to my chest where he drew his finger lazily against my nipple. I made the sound again, but there was no mist. His touch felt like fire and I arched against it like a kitten as a purr slid from my throat and my eyes drifted shut as I concentrated on the feel of his skin against mine.

His finger traveled down further, down my belly...so slowly...with an achingly drawn out pace as my hips arched of their own volition toward his finger. Suddenly and without warning his finger pressed harder and slid directly down my slit, hard and fast over my clit and up inside me. I gasped and arched, my eyes flying open to look directly into his. I couldn’t speak and he uttered no sound, he simply began to rock his finger gently back and forth inside of me, tickling and teasing, always avoiding my clit. “Oh God” I ground out, pressing toward his finger as he slid it inside me over and over, but unable to press down as much as I wanted, unable to force him deeper because of the bindings around my wrists.

Watching him intently I watched him stare at his hand, at me as I thrust toward it. He moved over and was lying between my legs on the bed. I could feel his warm breath fan out over my thigh and curl around my clit as he lay there, so close. My clit pulsed, waiting for the touch of his tongue. Needing its warmth and softness to complete the feeling that was growing inside of me. I whimpered slightly and I heard him whisper, so softly “Yes, Brit” just before his mouth covered my slit and his slick tongue gently lapped at it.

His left hand slid under me and lifted me slightly toward his mouth as I struggled to remember how to breathe. I was so close to an explosion of epic proportions that I could scarcely remember my own name. I struggled to get closer to him, but when I did he seemed to pull back. God, no! Every time he disengaged his mouth from me I squirmed harder and harder, trying to press myself against his soft, wet tongue to no avail.

“Brit?” I could hear him talking to me, and so I opened my eyes, squinting at the glare of the overhead light. “You do realize why you’re tied, don’t you?” I struggled to understand and I’m sure it showed on my face. “You are always the one, aren’t you Brit? You are always the one making sure that the other person has their pleasure. I can see it in your personality, always trying to please, always trying to” his finger slid over my clit and elicited the response he wanted when I gasped “make everyone else cum...please them...well now, Brit, it is your turn. You are only uncomfortable with your hands tied because every urge in you wants to please me. I’m not most men, Brit. I am not consumed with my own pleasure. I simply want to be” his tongue gently licked my slit “consuming” again his soft tongue flicked out “YOU...”

Me? ME? I couldn’t imagine it. I absolutely COULD NOT fathom someone truly wanting MY pleasure to be the main focus. That is when I decided to take the power...to wrap myself inside of its dizzying effects and assume the throne. I was certainly strong enough to take it...strong enough to...to what? And then it struck me.

Sometimes power means giving in.

Giving in to the sensations, to my own pleasure, to the feel of a lover’s touch and the strength of the emotions surrounding it. I have never felt stronger than that rainy night when I finally and completely gave in...to my own needs.

I became wonton and wild, arching toward him but never trying to change the pleasure he was giving me. Speeding up was not an option. I wanted everything he wanted to give me, as slowly as possible so that I could relish every sensation of my body.

Sensing my surrender he became more intent, his tongue snaking inside me and then back out in rhythm with my breathing. While his warm lips kissed and caressed my throbbing clit his finger found its way back home and stroked in and out of my pussy, intensifying the growing need deep inside of me. It spiraled up every time his finger slid so slowly, achingly inside of me and spiraled downward as he retreated. Over and over, his finger, his tongue lightly sucking and lapping at my clit, the feel of his breath on my thighs and rushing down my slit... over and over and over until I began to moan deeply, the room starting to spin, my fingers clenched so hard into fists that I later found half-moon red marks in the palms of my hands...”Oh....God....yesssss” I hissed as my orgasm began to spiral out of control from the center of my pussy outward, growing in intensity as he devoured me harder, his finger sliding in and out of me hard now, practically lifting me off the bed...

In a flash he was no longer lying between my legs but kneeling between then, my orgasm on the edge as he reached up and ripped the silken binds from my hands, hands sliding quickly down my arms and under my hips as he arched me up father toward him and with one swift, violent movement slid his cock so deeply inside me that I cried out, reaching frantically toward his hips and slamming mine harder into his. God it was so good to touch him, to take this kind of power. I could see how much he wanted me, needed me, in his face and it made me feel like a Goddess. Violently I pressed up and leaned toward the side at the same time, toppling him over my leg and onto his back on the bed. Now astride him I stopped all movement and simply looked him in the eyes.

He didn’t move. I didn’t move. I could hear myself breathing hard, could feel his cock twitch inside me but I simply wanted to draw out the moment...and I did...with all the power that I had I pinioned his arms to the bed with my palms and began to ride his cock slowly, dragging my pussy up its length and then arching my back so that when I slid back down, my clit was in contact with the silken steel of him, making me gasp. His eyes darkened but he made no move to speed up the process. When I let go of his hands to brace myself with my palms on the center of his chest his hands simply slid up my thigh to my waist and down the small of my back to my ass, resting there lightly.

Slowly ascending and descending, my clit growing hotter and hotter with each stroke, I pressed down a little harder onto his cock, forcing it farther and farther toward the back of my pussy, felt it bottom out and then repeated the process...a little faster each time until I was riding him furiously, feeling the pleasure/pain of his cock bottoming out again and again until I was virtually screaming. “YES, YES, YES” With one last thrust I pressed myself straight up, hands in my hair, pressing down hard onto his pelvis and rotating my hips as my orgasm overcame me. Bright blues and yellows exploded before my eyes as my muscles clenched and unclenched around his cock as his orgasm overtook him and his hands on my hips ground me down further onto his rod.

After what seemed to be an eternity of spiraling up and down in a series of orgasms I collapsed on top, breathing hard, feeling his sweat-slicked body heatedly against mine and with the very last of my energy I reached up and kissed his mouth, tasting myself there and smiling, feeling extremely satiated and curling like a cat on top of him as his hands stroked up and down my back. “Why are you smiling, Brit?” he inquired.

“Because” I said, “Power is goooooooood.”