The Mystique of Menses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
earnie65
earnie65
160 Followers

"One does not hear of it."

"But is it sin mother?"

'If God blessed Lot's daughters and the children they bore their father I know no reason why babies that mothers bear their sons should be sin. But anyway sex during periods cannot result in pregnancy."

"Yaa," he said in a disappointed drawl.

The next day he worked from home but very little work he did for when we were not coupling we were cuddling. The day after that my periods stopped. I was up and about naked below the waist but with no pad covering my slit. Seth woke up late and was on the sofa when I brought him coffee.

"Ma, I have no feeling at all today. It is funny seeing you bare like this. Please put on a skirt." There was no love light in is eyes.

"How do you know my periods have stopped," I asked.

"I don't know how but I do without a doubt." We were back to normal like mother and son. Three days later one afternoon I was hot for sex. Seth was flat on the divan reading a book. I removed my clothes and lay by his side. Finding him unresponsive I pulled down his pyjamas and lay on him and rubbed my vulva against his penis. Far from showing signs of erection his penis appeared to shrink.

"I do not even have the early morning wake up time erection," he said. I suggested that he try drugs like Viagra. He said he has done so with no result. Some response from the penis is necessary for drugs like Viagra to act. He explained that Viagra prevents the breakdown of some substance secreted by the body that causes the penis to get erect. If the body does not produce that substance Viagra is quite useless. "At times I feel miserable that I am so stricken," he said, "but at other times I am grateful that this menstrual window provides me relief from what otherwise would be a total shut off from sex like 150 millions of men young and old world wide who go through life impotent."

"That large a number?" I said surprised.

"Certainly more than that for many are secretive out of shame." I sucked and I turned round and made him lick as I sucked. His penis did not even whimper. I gave up.

I had a plan. Suppose I pretended that my periods have not appeared even if they have then I can confront him with the fact that it is all in his imagination and get him out of his disease. I had a lot of play acting to do for he knew the possible date and would be waiting for it and the slightest sign would be a give away. But was a sixth sense also in operation? On the expected day at three in the morning I was aware that my periods was on. I got up, washed and fixed the pad. I went back to sleep. Suddenly I was aware of someone in the bedroom. I slowly opened my eyes. Seth was on the bed holding my hand. He had that lovely boyish smile on his face.

"Ma you should not have," he said.

"Should not have what?" I said.

"It is my duty to fix your menstrual pads. You should have called me." I laughed.

"Next time most certainly. So you are as much in it as I am," I said.

"Yes, Ma," he said quite seriously.

"The first day I have some discomfort," I said.

"I know that Mom. We have sex only when you are comfortable with it." But he took over all my menstrual chores. I told him that I am the only woman in the world who has such services done by a man. The next day I declared that I am ready and eager. That day and the next were some the happiest days in my life. He said that he considered menstrual blood as a treat. He licked and gave me multiple enormous orgasms both from licking and the sex that followed. He would carry me to the sink and would soap my vulva making cooing noises and often sucking my nipples. This often led to bathroom sex. By the end of the second day I was quite exhausted. I lay hugging my son on the balcony divan.

Every month both of us waited eagerly for my periods with Seth doing the count down every day during breakfast. Far from being a routine every episode was better than the previous, but the days in between were dry. In spite of my best efforts I was unable to drive sense into his penis. He often broached the topic of pregnancy and was disappointed that I was not for it. But that was to change.

Early one morning I suddenly got a thought 'Why not?' I asked myself. The women who act as surrogates for their daughters are mostly women who have attained menopause. Doctors get their inactive uteruses alive again with hormones for accepting the ova of their daughters fertilised outside the body in test tubes and implant it. I am still menstruating and thus in better shape in every sense than they are. Why not indeed. In a few days time I worked myself into a state where I was burning with desire to bear his baby.

It was the last day of my seventh period after our initiation. We were cuddling on the balcony divan.

"Darling," I said.

"Yes Mom."

"Son, my views on pregnancy have changed," I said. "To make you whole I will gladly bear your baby. From now on we are enthusiastically into baby making." He looked intently into my eyes and then he smiled.

"I had no doubt at all that you would eventually get into the spirit of this great adventure," he said. "I can only hope that I will one day be able to do my part."

He only hoped; I went further. I fervently prayed that in the couple of years of reproductive life remaining for me our Lord who made Lot's daughters bear their father's children would also fill my womb with my son's baby.

earnie65
earnie65
160 Followers
12