The Naked Athlete

Story Info
A young woman at the gym gets her clothes stolen.
5.4k words
3.79
76.1k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last night I went out for a quick run after dinner and was talked into having a few drinks with a good looking 21 year old guy at a pub I was running past. The night after that is a blur, all I know is I woke up the next morning naked in his bed.

I always wake up early to get an early start at the gym and this morning was no different, it is just an impulse my body has developed over the years, no matter if I'm sick or healthy, hungover or completely sober I always wake up at 5am. I opened my eyes to see that I wasn't in my room or even my own house. I turned my head to see a guy sleeping next to me and then looked under the sheets to see my own bare breasts. I quietly climbed out of bed to be hit then with a painful headache from a bad hangover. I was on all fours, completely naked, as I searched for my clothes around the room, but was only able to find my left sock. I walked to the bedroom door and tried to open it but the door was locked. I thought maybe the door was stubborn and I pushed against it as hard as I could, but it wouldn't budge. This began my second search for the key to the door. I searched the desk, the wardrobe, and the bed to find it but it was nowhere to be seen. Back on all fours, my arse pointing to the guy in the bed; I looked all over for the key.

I climb under his bed thinking that it could have been kicked underneath, but it was a very tight squeeze and I had to lay on my torso with my arms dragging me and still I needed a little more room. So I got my right hand and pushed up against the bed causing it to lift a few inches in the air, I was care to not wake the guy as I slid under the bed. Then I had to let go, I was careful about it and there was very little noise that came from it, and I wasn't crushed at all as my slim lower back was just small enough to leave an inch of room, luckily there was more room past that thanks to the design of the bed. My long blonde hair now getting in my eyes I manoeuvred my arms under the small area under the bed to sweep it away. In my efforts to move my arms I shook the bed causing my new friend to make up. He was confused at first and then went to stand up when he looked down and saw the back of my naked body from the waist down. "Well what do we have here?" He openly said, satisfied with his wake up call. He didn't even realise that it was 5 in the morning, though to be fair it is the middle of summer and the sun is rising around this time anyway.

"Hey," I said nervously as I tried to slither out from under the bed, but the closer my chest was to the side of the bed the less room I was given to movie. I think I managed to move 30 centimetres before losing the ability to go back any further. "Ummm... I couldn't find the key to the door, so I thought it might have been kicked under here or something." I said trying to sound natural, but he could tell I was embarrassed.

"Key?" He asked confused. I looked to the left and saw his bare feet walking to the door, and then I saw the door open after he turned the handle and pulled it towards him. "This door doesn't have a lock."

I wanted to hit myself for being so stupid about the door, but there wasn't enough room. "Yeah, haha, I umm, I was er... pushing at the door to open it." He then began laughing at me stupidity. After he calmed down he walked up to the bed and asked, "Do you need some help?"

"Oh no," I said sarcastically, "I love being trapped naked under some stranger's bed."

"Okay," I heard him say, and then I saw his feet turn and he walked out the room closing the door behind him. I was too shocked to speak. I frantically tried to slide out from under the bed to no success. I then called out, "I was joking, can you please come help me?" It felt like an eternity had passed before I got a response.

"Too late, missed your chance." A few more seconds passed when I heard him shout, "Oh and your clothes look lovely."

That was the final straw. I planted my palms on the floor and got my feet into position. Then with everything I had I pushed off the floor and managed to lift the bed a few inches again. I quickly grabbed it with my right hand and my hit the floor with a slap. I was then able to escape from myself made prison and grabbed a shirt from his wardrobe to wear while I got my clothes. I walked to the door and pulled it this time allowing it to open. I ran down the stairs feeling my tits bounce as I ran and knowing everything below the waist was showing. I stopped at the bottom of the stairs frozen as I saw his housemate. A slightly chubby 20-something year old man with short blonde hair and a big grin on his face. I looked down a little and saw him holding my underwear. I re-composed myself and marched over to him as I grabbed the nickers off of him and no longer concerned over him seeing my pussy I got onto one leg so I could put some of my own clothes on. The foot that I stood on while putting my leg through the right side of the underwear was the foot wearing the sock I found earlier and I slipped on the wooden floor and landed on my back with my legs in the air. Giving this guy a great look at my cunt and arse. I was quick to cover up and then stood to then go hunting for the rest of my clothes. Then I saw my fuck buddy from last night wearing only a pair of blue boxer shorts.

"Hey good to see you got out okay."

"Where are my clothes?" I asked. He didn't answer me right away, taking in the image of me stood wearing only a striped sock, a pair of red nickers, and his black shirt. He then walked up to me and felt the fabric of his shirt on my shoulder.

"I'll tell you if you give me my shirt back." He said with a big grin, "It's only fair, you give me my clothes back and I give you yours."

I stood glaring at him for a while until I broke down and reluctantly stripped off his shirt. Then quickly covered my c-cup breasts with me hands. I was shivering from the embarrassment and was waiting for him to tell me where my clothes were. "Well?" I ask with a broken voice. It felt like hours had passed until he finally, "Put your hands down and I'll tell you," he said while looking at my chest. I looked at his fat friends who was trying and failing to hide his tiny erection as he stared at my arse. I looked around the room once more to try to spot my clothes but I was in no luck. Holding back the urge to punch the bastard I lowered my hands and then the two perverts stare at my perky breasts in their entirety. We were stood in silence for 5 whole minutes as they made sire to get a lasting look at me. Then finally he opened his mouth to say what I was waiting for, "Your clothes are out the front door." With a sigh of relief and a smile on my face I turned around and quickly walked to the door, not thinking about covering my tits again they bounced all the way over there. I pressed the handle and pulled it towards me. No luck. Then I pushed. Same result. I turned around quickly to see the two perverts stood there laughing.

"You'll need to go out the back door, through the gate at the end of the garden and then walk around the street to the front of the house to get there." I was unable to move at the thought of it, and then I looked down to see my naked flesh. Finally realising that I was still showing them my tits I grabbed them with both hands and stood there awkwardly. "Or," I heard the skinny one say, "You could treat me and Phil here to a quick blowjob and I'll open the door for you." There was no contest. I stormed past them both and headed for the back door and as soon as I was outside in their garden I broke into a run to the gate which lead to the street. I ran with my hands still covering my chest and re-assured myself by saying "It's 5am, no one will be awake yet." To my luck I was right.

2 minutes of running later and I was outside their front door and saw my clothes in a pile on the ground. First off I put on my bra and was happy to finally have all of the essentials covered. Next were my shorts. As I pushed my right let into them a car drove past and slowed to get a good look at me. The window rolled down so the gentleman inside could yell out, "Nice arse love, give us a flash." And I did. I flashed him my middle finger as he drove away laughing. I finished getting dressed and ran off home. As I ran I kept thinking about the bastards in that house and what they made me do to get my clothes back. The more I thought on it the angrier I got and I needed to vent. Luckily on the rout home I was taking I would run right past my gym. I was already in my running gear so I was in the right clothes to go to the gym, and as I said I needed to vent so I ran up to the door of the 24 hour gym and approached the front desk while routing around in my pockets for my membership card. It wasn't there. That was when I realised that I had left it at the two pervert's house. I was just about to turn out the door to retrieve it when the guy at the desk said with a smile, "Don't worry about it, I see you here all the time and know you're no trouble." With that he swiped his card at the sensor and the door opened, "This one's on me," he said trying to sound charming. I thanked him and said I'd make it up to him next chance I get, lucky for me that was the only door where you needed a card to enter because I would need a shower after the workout, and wasn't willing to run home covered in sweat.

I changed up my usual routine and skipped the treadmill to go right to the punching bag. Imagining it was the guy I slept with I didn't hold back. I practiced everything I knew about fighting on that thing. I don't know much, just some beginner boxing and self defence techniques, but it was enough to keep me going for a half hour and to take it to 6am. Today is my day off work so I could have spent as much time as I wanted on that thing, but didn't want to pull any muscles. I was pretty tired at this point and still suffering from last nights drinking so I decided I was done earlier than I usually do, usually I'm in the gym for 2 hours every 2nd morning and the only time I ever decided I was done this early into the workout was when I first started working out and I weighed over 173lbs. I now weigh a healthy 116lbs and intend to stay that way. But the events of this morning just had me wanting to go home and climb into bed. But first I needed a shower, I knew at the time that it was pointless as I didn't have a change of clothes or even a towel, but I just felt really dirty from this morning and needed to wash the smell of that guy off me at least.

I walked into the women's changing room and then to the shower area at the end of the room. I turned to corner to be greeted by a soaking wet beautiful redhead in a tiny pink towel that barely covered her chest and pussy at the same time. She shot a quick smile before walking off to get dressed. I stood by the bench and began stripping off my clothes. I lay them on top of each other and put my shoes under the bench. I then walked to the nearest showerhead and turned on the steamy water. It felt so good to be stood under the hot jets of the shower after the morning I've had and was a good time for me to relax after venting my frustration on the punching bag. My hands ran all over my body to clean off as much sweat as I could before putting my sweaty workout gear back on for the run back home. As long as I was clean in some way I was happy. After I was done and turned the shower off I turned to my clothes fully willing to get dressed without drying off at all. But all I saw was my shoes under the bench. Ignoring my shoes I ran out of the shower area to the main changing area. I saw a man who looked a lot like my one night stand from the back walk out of the changing room and I caught a flash of my clothes in his hand.

I ran for him but stopped when I got to the door. I poked my head out and saw him turning the corner. I quickly looked around and saw no one around so I ran after him. I didn't think about covering my tits or pussy with my hands so I ran fully exposed into the partially empty gym. I turned the same corner he did and was met with two guys made of muscle lifting weights in front of me. The big, bald white guy had his back to me, but the shorter Asian guy saw me completely and stopped midsentence when he noticed me. I saw the guy with my clothes just past them and heading for the exit, "It's just two guys, it's not like they haven't seen a naked woman before," I said in my head. But I couldn't show my face there again if I ran out completely naked with CCTV footage of me. There was already some of me from the camera located just outside the changing room. I made the wrong choice and ducked behind the wall before the big guy turned to see me. To my misfortune he saw nothing. Maybe if he saw me then I would have been more willing to run after my clothes. I heard movement as the Asian guy began walking to me. In a panic I spun as fast as I could, slightly twisting my ankle, and ran back into the changing room.

My leg was now really hurting and I was almost in tears over my current situation. All I could think was "How long was he there watching me? I was showering for like 15 minutes, was he there for all of it?" The suddenly I heard a phone ringing. There was no one else in the changing room with me so I limped over to where the sound was coming from. The sound lead me to my shoes and inside my left show was my phone. I answered to the call marked "Unknown" and heard the voice of my tormentor.

"Hey honey, how you doing?" Came a playful voice.

"Bring my clothes back right now." I demanded.

"I would, but that doesn't sound fun. If you want them then come get them. You know where I live."

"I'm not going to streak to your house, I'll just wait in here for someone who will be willing to help me." I said with a triumphant tone.

"I thought you'd say that so I took the liberty of taking these." My phone buzzed as I got an email from the bastard. He sent me pictures of me showering. "That's not all, I have a 5 minute video of you as well. Are your eyes always shut when you shower because you turned around a few times and never even saw me?" My face bright red I slumped back on the bench. "Do what I say and these stay off the Internet.

"Okay fine, I'll streak to your house." I said accepting my fate. "But I just twisted my ankle and it hurts too much to run. How much time do I have?"

"I don't think you're lying so I'll be fair about time, but before we even get to that you will need to do some other things for me."

"Like what?" I asked sounding scared.

There was a long pause and finally his voice once again was talking in my ear. "Go to locker 15-B and you'll see a little costume I left for you. You are going to wear everything in there and then you will walk out of the building, go to the pond 5 minutes down the road, and then swim with the ducks." And just like that the line went dead. I put the phone back in my show and put both of them on. I limped over to the locker he mentioned as my phone began to ring inside the shoe. I took the shoe off and answered his next call.

"Sorry, forgot to tell you that the key to that locker is on the floor about 10 feet outside the changing room in a potted plant." Then the phone once again went silent. I put the shoe back on with the phone inside and then limped over to the door. I poked my head out and saw 4 potted plants a few feet away. There as no one there so I quietly walked out of the room naked again, this time covering with my hands and I knelt down next to the first plant just next to the open area where I was spotted a little earlier. I dug through the soil for about 2 minutes and found nothing. I turned to the one on the opposite wall and again dug through it to find the key. Then I spotted something shining over past the corner where the Asian guy saw me. It was the key. Then the phone rang and I fumbled around as fast as I could to answer the call. "Hope everything's going well," he said through the phone, "Just letting you know that I'm at my house now and you should hurry up before I get impatient."

"Yeah okay," I whispered, "I've just found the key so I won't be long."

"Perfect, see you soon." The phone went silent and I set it to vibrate so I wouldn't risk being found again. I waited a minute before I got up on my legs and covered up with my hands as I tried to run over to it quickly, but the pain in my leg was too much and I lost my balance. I fell into the open are on my front and gave the same Asian guy a great look at my arse. I was able to reach out and grab the key before turning and limping back to the changing room just as I heard the big white guy say, "How long has it been since you fucked someone? You're seeing naked girls everywhere."

Once inside I opened the locker to find a tiny schoolgirl skirt that was basically a belt, a black belt, a black thong, and a ski mask. I stood there staring at the clothes, what little there was, for a while until I sighed and proceeded to get dressed. I started with the thong; it was a little too small and tight around my waist and was really riding up between my legs. I then slipped on the tiny skirt, which didn't even cover the bottom half of my arse. The skirt was a little too big and I had to spread my legs wide so it didn't fall. Next was the belt, I held it to the middle of my back and under my armpits, I then buckled it over my chest, this was a bit of a challenge as the last loop didn't reach all around and I needed another 10 centimetres to make it reach. I forced it over my breasts and was able to buckle it after some time. It pressed down hard on my chest and distorted my tits.

Luckily I had just right to cover my nipples, which were so hard they had begun to poke through the thick leather of the belt. Finally I put on the mask and with a deep breath walked out the door. I limped as fast as I could to try to not stay any longer than I had to in the gym. I limped right past the Asian guy who never took his eyes off of me. As I came into view he called to his big friend who was off to get some water. "Hey man, she's back. You gotta see this." The big guy humoured his friend and walked back over to him and looked down towards the exit where I was heading. He looked just as I stepped behind some of the bigger equipment and was out of his view. Last thing I heard before making it to the exit was, "No man, she was right there, where are you going?" And when I came out from behind the equipment one final, "There she is."

I walked out the door without making eye contact with the friendly guy at the desk, but I could feel his eyes on me as I limped my way out into the early morning street.

I live in a small quiet town and there aren't that many people in this part of town this early. Usually just people like me who like to stay fit. The town isn't so small that everyone knows everyone, but it isn't so big that there are a hundred cars on the roads at all times. There were few cars out when I went on my humiliating walk to the pond. By this point it was 6:30am and most people were still in bed at this point so the thought of that made it easier.

After 10 agonising minutes of walking I made it to the pond and knelt down next to the water and took off my shoes with the phone inside. I turned my volume back on and then jumped in the water. I swam out to the small island where the ducks liked to sleep and climbed up onto land and sat with my feet in the water. It put less strain on my bad ankle and would benefit me later when I went to get my belongings back. Then I heard my ringtone. The beeping was 20 feet away and I debated over if I was going to go it or not. But I couldn't bare being so bare in public like this so I swam back to my shoes and answered the call. "Hi sweetie," came his slimy voice. "I see you are enjoying your swim."

"Wait what?" I looked all around the small park. "Where are you?" I demanded.

12