The Naked Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stands above us, his cock dripping with her juices. He’s not yet satisfied and gestures for the girl to come to him. She does, nestling her ass against his erection, and rubbing his cock seductively with her cheeks. He then bends her forward and taking a finger moistened with juices from her fanny, he works it gently inside her ass hole. While her fanny is open and throbbing, her ass is tight and won’t let him in at first, but he works at it and gradually is able to put two then three fingers inside, probing deeper each time, preparing her anus for his cock which is straining for some action. She begins to moan again and even I find myself begin to move my hips backwards and forwards at the! scene unfolding in front of me.

When he thinks she’s ready he takes his tip and caresses her ass hole, and she slowly opens up for him, his cock easing itself into the tight, dry little passage which encases him and grips him tightly. He begins to thrust in ecstasy as she leans against a rock, her tawny buttocks offering themselves up to him. Both of them look so sexy, him standing there, his leg muscles taut with the exertion, his cock delighting in the access she’s giving him. She bent over, her tits jerking backwards and forwards as he thrusts again and again. Now he begins to come, his breath rasping in hot gasps now. I go to him and offer him my breasts, holding them up so th! e nipples are practically touching and his parched tongue flicks between them. He then takes one deep into his mouth, sucking for all he’s worth as his spunk surges from his balls into his throbbing penis. Only then does he withdraw from her, letting his spunk gush over her buttock cheeks and then turning to me and offering me the remainder onto to my breasts as he continues to shake with pleasure.

Satisfied and tired we fall into the sand. He whispers to me that when I’m ready he’ll give me a shower under the warm waters cascading from the cliff. I close my eyes and prepare myself to be aroused once more.

To be continued…..

12