The Naked Filmmaker Pt. 01

Story Info
A series of naked shorts leads to an erotic adventure.
4.4k words
4.47
47.2k
42

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi! My name is Dana Kendall and I'm here to tell you my story. Or perhaps I should say our story, as you will see more people become involved as our story unfolds.

First let's get some details out of the way. I married a guy four years ago and he turned out to be a real sleaze. He left me high and dry, I won't say those four years were miserable for me, but they weren't what I had hoped for. The one good thing to come out of our relationship was Sam.

Sam Drake was 15 years old at the time I married his father; Sam is 19 now. He was cute and a really nice guy. He must have taken after his mother's side because he is a kind-hearted person, shy, keeps to himself, intelligent, and just a great guy—nothing like his father!

When Sam's Dad left us Sam asked if he could stay with me. I couldn't say 'no' to him because he is such a great guy. Plus I truly enjoy having him around. I can't say enough about how I feel about him. He's is just a wonderful person. Sam worked at the grocery store down the street, but recently quit due to a horrible manager whom I believe reminded Sam of his father. I'm not well off, but I manage. I would be happy to support Sam if he would let me, but he insists on paying his own way and contributing to the household. Like I said, he's a one of a kind!

Sam is an amateur filmmaker, although he's as good as any of the real ones in Hollywood if you ask me, better in fact. Sam shoots on video and edits on his computer, he also does the special effects that are just as good as the real movies he mimics. I always get a kick out watching his stuff. He is a very talented and creative guy.

You may have noticed I keep calling him a guy instead of a kid, I do this first of all because he is 19 years old, but also because I am only 29 myself. Sam's father was young when he had Sam and I was young (too young) to have married his father. Anyway, I'm only 10 years older than Sam is and he acts older than his age so he feels more like a contemporary of mine than a youthful stepson. Think you're figured out where this story is going have you? Let me tell you—you ain't seen nothing yet!

So that's pretty much what you need to know other than Sam doesn't have many friends, except Kate Boggs. She and Sam have been friends for years. Kate is cute too, she is kind of tomboyish, but has a really nice girl-next-door look and I wish she and Sam would start dating. To be honest I think Sam feels the same way, but he is too shy to tell her. And not to be stereotypical but I think Kate may not be totally into guys.

Here's where the story starts:

One day I was feeling kind of down and I had nothing to do, there was nothing on TV so I went online and watched some of Sam's short movies. He has his own channel on Vimeo and I like to just check and see what he's been up to. He does great work, but he isn't great about sharing it. It's not like he finishes a short and runs in to show me, so I have to check his channel every now and then to watch what he is up to. I watched a couple of my favorite oldies he made then I noticed he had uploaded a new one called "Terminator Arrival Test." We are fans of the Terminator movies and Sam and I have watched them frequently together. I always whistle when Arnold arrives in the time portal naked much to Sam's embarrassment, although, he always whistles himself when Linda Hamilton shows her boobs later in the movie.

I was curious how he had shot this scene because like I told you there is nudity and I knew Sam wouldn't do that, I figured he just did the effect and wore his usual clothes. Imagine my surprise when I played the clip. It was obviously shot outside in our backyard. A nice day, then an electrical bolt shoots through the air, then another. Soon the yard is full of bolts of lightening shooting everywhere and a bright orb appears—just like in the real movie (actually I guess it was the sequels where you see the orb, but still . . .)

When the orb dissipated Sam was left crouching on the ground like Arnold and he wasn't wearing a shirt or pants! He had placed a blur (known as a mosaic) over his shall we say midsection? As I watched this spectacle I wondered what he was wearing underneath that mosaic of blurriness. Boxers? No there wasn't enough room. Tighty-whiteties? No he didn't own any. I paused the clip and stared hard at the screen. The blur was too much and I couldn't tell what he had on behind that blur, but I couldn't imagine it was nothing. A surge of heat washed over me as I watched this and I blushed violently!

I played the rest of the clip. Sam began to stand up, just like in the movie, and then it cut to a close up of him standing straight up. The frame ended at his belly button and I looked over his body. My God was he hot! I already knew he had a great body, but damn this was different. I was looking at him on video—he couldn't see me which meant I could really check him out. He isn't buff, he is just short of lanky, he is thin, not much of a six-pack but he does have that concave gut of a teenager. I was really feeling worked up over this. The scene wasn't that sexy, I think it was just the idea that he was teasing his own nudity online for the world to see that stimulated me so.

Sam looked from side to side then started to step forward, now the camera cut to an angle behind him as he walked away from the camera. First the back of his head was revealed, then his bare shoulders, then his bare back, then I noticed the two dimples he had on his lower back then the screen went black.

"Shit!" I said to no one in particular. I was secretly hoping he had a butt shot like in the real movie. I have to admit I watched this scene over and over about 10 times. It was really making me hot! Then I just paused the clip on his close up and admired his bare chest. I studied him. I looked at the tuft of boyish hair growing on his chest between his erect nipples, the way his stomach moved in and out as he breathed, the bones and veins protruding from his neck, as he looked side to side. He was so hot!

If only . . .

Then I read the comments people left. There were many. More than I would have thought and I wondered what kind of tags he had used to promote this clip. As I scanned the comments I noticed a lot of girls had commented many of them from his former High School. I began feeling very horny right then imagining all these girls looking at my Sam's bare torso and wishing they could see more. It had been a long time since I had had any sex and I was in dire need at that moment!

Then I read the comment that changed everything. One girl had written: "Damn wish that blur wasn't ruining it! And wish that camera hadn't cut so soon! LOL!"

But it was Sam's response to her that altered the way I would see my stepson forever! He had replied: "If you're really interested go to yourxvideos.com and enjoy!"

My stomach dropped. I began to sweat. I didn't fully understand that comment he made, but I felt like I knew what it meant. I have only known Sam for four years, but I couldn't imagine that he could . . . or could he?

I typed in yourxvideos.com and searched. Nothing came up and I was relieved or maybe I wasn't because I kept searching trying different tag words and I noticed I was becoming more and more frustrated than relieved that I couldn't find anything. If he had posted something on an amateur porn site I wanted to see it! Although truth be told; I needed to see it!

Then I saw it. A harmless thumbnail of my back yard among all the hardcore porn. I clicked on it hoping, no praying that it was what I thought it would be. I watched as the bolts of lightening shot through my yard (similar bolts were shooting through my loins) then the orb appeared followed by Sam. And I'll be damned he was crouched like Arnold and shown completely nude from the side!

"Good Lord, Sam!" I cheered. I couldn't actually see anything, or should say any THING, other than the fact that he had filmed himself naked! I saw his bare skin traced it in my mind from the side of his neck down to his bare foot. Not a stitch of clothing covered the boy! As he stood up, the camera cut to his close up and this time I realized he must have enlarged the "clean" version because this one showed much more of his front. This time the camera frame ended just above his pubes (assuming there were any). As I described he wasn't hairy, but he had a delightful "happy-trail" leading from his belly button down to an area of his body I had never really considered before. Then the clip cut to his rear shot as he walked away from the frame and just as it got to the top of his butt crack the image ended and went black.

I fell back in my seat only then realizing I had my face almost stuck up against the computer screen. I watched this clip at least a dozen times more. Then I went into my room and . . . well let's just say I took care of my feelings and leave it at that—I'm sure you know what I mean.

Later, Sam arrived home. I decided to make his favorite meal. As I was cooking I watched him as he came into the house, grabbed a drink from the fridge and chugged it. He had been out with Kate playing basketball. He was wearing a white T-shirt and khaki shorts. I watched as his nipples pressed against his T-shirt as he arched his back while chugging his water. My eyes wandered down his chest, belly, over the zipper of his shorts and stopped at his bare legs. He had very nice muscular legs from skateboarding and basketball. The sun made the hair on his legs glow and I realized that I was lusting over my beloved stepson! I went back to cooking dinner and he left the room without noticing my interest.

While we ate we discussed his job search. We talked about how there was just no work for a guy his age with no college experience and how expensive things were and how he had no clue how he was going to make a living in the world. As we finished our dessert I dropped it on him.

"So I saw your Terminator video." I said.

He froze with his mouth open and a spoonful of pudding hanging in front of his open mouth.

"I was, oh how should I put it? Impressed." I added.

He ate the pudding.

"Um" was his brilliant response.

"I should clarify, I watched the FULL, UNEDITED version of your Terminator video!" I said with great emphasis.

He hung his head and looked down at his pudding.

"And?" he asked quietly.

"And, I'm fascinated."

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Well. I was pretty surprised at your choice in wardrobe. Or lack thereof. Really, Sam, I didn't know you had it in you to be so bold."

"But what did you think?" he looked up at me for only a moment then his eyes darted away again.

"I don't know what to think. I was shocked, concerned, surprised, and . . . well . . . excited."

He looked up.

"Excited how?"

"You were naked." I said bluntly.

"Yeah, but you couldn't see anything I made sure of that."

"I noticed."

"You could only see that I was naked, but you couldn't see my . . . stuff."

"It was tasteful, daring, but tasteful. And the effects were perfect as usual." I said. "But why did you choose to do it naked and then post it on a porn site?"

"Well, I had this idea. But I don't know if I'm ready to tell you about it." He said stirring his pudding.

"Why not just tell me now?"

"Well, I was thinking, we need money. I can't find a job, I can't afford college and I want to be a filmmaker so why not make things work for us for a change?" He said stalling, and then he gathered his courage with a deep breath. "So it's like drugs, first you get them hooked then you jack up the price!" he said this as if it made sense.

"Huh?" I asked.

"I want to do a series of shorts like the Terminator one that tease and titillate to create a following of loyal and interested viewers, then I'll set up my own website, with an online payment account and then I'll ask people to pay if they want to see more." He said this very plainly as if he were presenting a new invention to an investor.

"More what?" I said.

"More . . . me!" he responded.

I just looked at him blankly.

"You know more of me . . . in compromising situations."

"Nude?"

"Yeah. If that's what they want."

"You want to be a porn star?" I asked incredulously.

"No, not at all. I want to make money by making movies. I can shoot shorts that hone my craft and force me to learn to tell stories using techniques like no dialogue, special effects, character driven stuff, but with a little sex, because sex sells. And I can charge people to gain exclusive access to my site and see the unrated stuff with their credit cards. I even thought I could start a little campaign where people can make requests of scenes that I'll star in and if they pony up enough cash I'll shoot the scene! People can live out their sexual fantasies or just regular fantasies through me." he said and looked at me waiting for a response.

I had none.

"It's actually pretty brilliant I think." Sam added. "And it's not like it will taint any future I might have, because first of all I'm a guy so nobody will care if I've been naked, plus it's not like I want to be an actor or anything. I want to be behind the camera."

"Right . . ." I said

"They say you have to pay your dues so these can be my dues." he said.

"And you're okay with being naked on camera?" I asked.

"So far. And that's the beauty, I can pretty much bail out of this anytime I want. It's win-win. And I won't be doing anything I don't want to do. Nothing too graphic, just harmless sexy fun. The only thing that can stop me is you."

"What does that mean?"

"If you are against this then I won't do it." he said.

"Sam, I'm not your mother. I can't tell you what to do."

"No you're not my mother, but you are my friend and I trust you." he said in such a cute way I wanted to jump him right then and there.

"So what do you think? Did you like what you saw? Did you like seeing me like that?" he asked.

"Yes." The answer slipped out of my mouth before I was ready. "Yes, I did. You looked great."

"Do you think people would pay to see more?"

"I do." I said and I did, or at least I knew I would!

"So my plan is to post the latest video, then probably one more; all of them teaser videos. Then if the audience is still there I will launch my website and bring them over and see what happens. Worst case scenario I lose one hundred bucks for a one year website."

"You mean you've already made the next video?" I asked.

"Yeah, the next one is ready and the third one is already worked out in my head I just have to shoot it."

"Can I see the next one?" I said almost salivating.

"Well, I'm going to post it later tonight. I'd feel weird watching it with you. But I do want you to see them online and let me know what you think." He broke a devilish grin and glanced at me.

"I can't wait! But let me ask you why did you choose The Terminator?"

"Because I know you always liked that scene and I thought it would be pretty sexy to be in it for you." He face blushed hard and I thought he had never been more gorgeous!

"Well I like your version a lot more than the original! And I can't wait to see what's next!"

"Thanks." He said ever so coyly.

That night I sat on my computer constantly refreshing his yourxvideos.com page. I could hear him rustling around in his room and I was growing more and more impatient waiting to see what he had concocted.

What the hell is taking him so long? I thought. Then finally after refreshing for the millionth time it was there.

It was a night scene. He was watching TV then he went to the door and called for Max our dog. Max was nowhere to be found. Sam walked out of the house and into the night air. He walked to the edge of the forest behind our home and called Max—nothing. He waited, and then a horrified expression swept across his face. He looked up at the night's sky and saw it—the Full Moon!

I laughed out loud because I knew how much Sam enjoyed werewolf movies and I knew what was to come. He covered his face and pulled at his T-shirt. He let out a loud cry and flexed every muscle in his body then he fell to the ground and rolled around.

There were numerous close-ups of his face contorting, sweat pouring out of his forehead, hands clutching at unseen agony. Then he stood up and faced the moon. Sam ripped his T-shirt open wide and exposed his bare abdomen to the sky. He threw the tattered rags of his shirt away and grabbed the front of his old faded jeans. The button broke open and his zipper unfastened. He fell to the ground again and rolled around in faux torment.

I have to say for someone who isn't interested in acting his performance was excellent!

There were more close-ups of his biceps flexing, and of his back contracting. His pants were open enough in front that his jeans hung low in the back exposing his boxers.

Somehow recognizing those boxers from the laundry made this scene a million times more erotic than I would have imagined possible.

Hair began to grow on his bare skin and at first I wondered how he achieved this effect, I assumed he used some digital effect since I know make-up isn't his thing. His face elongated and he fell with his back on the ground. His naked flesh was glistening in the moonlight. Sam writhed and thrust his hips forward—he was doing a very sexy job of turning into a werewolf.

He showed a close-up of his chest as his boyish chest hair filled out into thick werewolf fur covering his beautiful young skin. His jeans tore down the seams and revealed bare skin that quickly turned to a coarse pelt. The digital werewolf stood up and tore its pants and underwear off and howled at the moon in silhouette. Sam showed a few quick scenes of the wolf running through the woods, knocking over trees, etc. Then the moon slowly faded to the morning sun. There were a few nice shots of the forest, the creek, then the werewolf's head lying face down in the creek.

He was changing back to human.

Sam's hair became recognizable again, then the hair on his arms receded, as well as his back. Then there was a shot as if the camera had been on top of his butt looking toward his head. Again, you couldn't see the crack of his butt, but those beautiful dimples on his lower back filled the foreground. I could also see the side of his body and I knew he must have been nude when he shot this scene too. You couldn't see anything specific, but there was no question that he had to be naked and there was something totally hot about it.

He acted the obligatory scene of becoming awake after a night of werewolfism, then he looked down and saw his own nudity. He did show anything, but his hands went down to cover himself and he got up and ran out of frame giving the audience a slight view of his naked side for a brief moment.

I had to hand it to this guy he knew how to tease Then there was a shot of our house and to my surprise my jeep coming around the bend and pulling up to the house. Then the reverse shot of Sam covering his lower regions and running up to the camera. He watched as I got out of the car and carried the groceries in. The shots of me were from so far away you would never be able to recognize me, so I was thankful for that (and highly aroused that he included me in his little fantasy.)

Sam showed himself full frontal, but with his hands covering his manhood as he bolted for the house. Then there was a very far away shot of him running totally nude toward the house. His butt was exposed, but you couldn't see it he was so far away. I also noticed that he shot the house at a different angle (probably because I wasn't really home when he shot this part and he had to hide the fact that my car wasn't in the driveway).

Then a shot from the living room where we see him sneak into the house. Sam placed the camera behind different pieces of furniture to cover his nudity in ways that would make Austin Powers proud! There was a wide shot of him running naked down the hallway, but it was so dark you really couldn't make out the details. He made his way into his room and closed the door taking a deep breath. Then he looked down and saw our dog Max wagging his tail with Sam's torn underwear in his mouth. THE END.

12