The Naked Filmmaker Pt. 05

Story Info
Sam shoots his first full-frontal scene.
2.4k words
4.52
28.8k
18

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So the day finally came and it was far more glorious than my imagination could ever have conceived! I don't know how to tell this story because this time I was there to witness it. I was controlling one camera and Kate was controlling the other. Sam instructed all of us on what our jobs were in order to give him the proper coverage to cut a storyline together.

When he told us what he had planned my heart flew into my throat I was so excited. I couldn't believe he was really going to go through with this. My Sam, my Stepson was going to completely expose himself both spiritually and physically.

I think what I'll do is describe the final video, then I will go back and tell you the anecdotes of the shoot—I think that is the best way to do this.

So here goes:

Sam was playing a Lawn boy dutifully mowing a lawn. Tom was lying out by the pool. Tom looked great wearing only his boardshorts. He had a perfect tan and a flawless 19-year-old swimmer's body. I think I've mentioned before how attractive Tom is. He also doesn't "look gay" I hope that's not offensive, but I don't know how else to say it. He looks like any attractive young guy—not effeminate at all.

Anyway, in the movie Tom is working on his tan while Sam is mowing the lawn. Sam is wearing a flannel shirt, with the sleeves cut off, and his faded jeans and boots. He is soaked with sweat, as it was an intensely hot day outside. Tom looks over at Sam and lusts after his body. Sam remains unaware he is being observed. Then Kate walks out of the house and works in the garden. She looks stunning in a button shirt and tight jeans with her hair in a ponytail.

Now Sam takes notice. He watches Kate while continuing to mow the lawn. She works on the flowers seductively, I never before realized how enticing a girl can look while gardening or how beautiful Kate actually was.

So Sam is lusting after Kate and Tom is lusting after Sam and Kate is oblivious to both.

Finally Kate stands up and throws her hair back like a supermodel. Sam observes her do this, Tom notices Sam noticing Kate. Tom looks from Kate, to Sam, then back to Kate.

"Freeze!" he whispers and suddenly everything freezes. The water shooting out of the sprinkler freezes in mid-air, the birds in the trees freeze, Sam freezes, and Kate freezes. All the sound dies out, as well and all we hear is a surreal echo of Tom breathing.

Tom stands up. He walks over to Kate and looks her up and down. He takes her by the shoulders and turns her to face Sam. Kate does a fantastic job at being frozen in time as Tom walks completely around her inspecting her body. Then he looks a Sam. Sam is frozen in his lawn mowing position.

Tom reaches from behind Kate and unbuttons one button of her shirt exposing perky cleavage delicately hidden behind the cotton garment.

A tiny bead of sweat drips down Sam's face. His eyes long for her. Tom looks at Sam and then looks down at Kate's silky neck as if he's going to kiss her, but he doesn't. Instead Tom walks over to Sam.

Now Tom walks around Sam inspecting him close up. He takes the mower away from Sam and pushes it out of frame. He pulls Sam's arms down to their sides and looks him over. The camera glides around Sam's clothed body showing Tom's point of view.

Tom leans in close to Sam's ear and whispers

"See her. Feel me." He says.

Then Tom begins unbuttoning Sam's shirt. He slowly peals it open and exposes Sam's chest and abs. Tom undrapes the shirt from Sam's body.

Sam is now standing topless wearing only his jeans and boots.

The day was sunny and hot; the camera really picked up the sense of burning heat in these shots. Sam's skin was a nice tan and glistening with sweat. Tom's skin was also glimmering under the sweltering sun. Tom runs his hands across Sam's chest and over his abs. Sam's stomach jerks from the tickle of Tom's soft touch. Tom looks over to Kate and she has the slightest grin like the Mona Lisa as if Tom was allowing her to enjoy this view even in her frozen state.

Then to my absolute delight Tom's hand slid over the crotch of Sam's jeans. He grabbed it, fondled and caressed Sam's ever-growing bulge. The sight of these two perfect male specimens that I knew in person both shirtless one molesting the others crotch gave me an orgasmic feeling like nothing I've ever experienced before.

Tom continued massaging Sam's swelling privates until a spot of precum soaked through Sam's light blue jeans.

Tom unbuttons Sam's jeans, then he slowly and seductively pulls the zipper down. Sam's dark pubes are now on display and I realized with glee that he wasn't wearing any underwear. Tom makes his way behind Sam and reaches around his chest fondling his upper body and abs. Tom then slides his hand into Sam's jeans and kneads his penis! The sight of Tom's hand caressing under the denim fabric of Sam's jeans would have been enough material to fill my sexual fantasies for years to come, but then with one quick stroke Tom upped the ante and did what we've all been waiting for—

He pulled Sam's jeans down in one quick motion!

Sam's erect penis flipped out of his jeans and stood before us sticking straight up in the air. Sam's penis almost looked painful it was so hard.

I didn't know exactly what to expect his penis to look like, but I was still shocked. Just the thrill of seeing him so bare and in such a compromising situation was spectacular. Sam's dick was as beautiful as the rest of him. His testicles hung nicely down between his legs. The head of his cock was shining in the sunlight from all the precum that had soaked out of him.

Tom was rubbing his hands all over Sam's tight ass then grabs hold of Sam's hard throbbing cock and begins stroking him. One of the things I like about man-on-man is that they know what they are doing. These boys grow up yanking on their penises from an early age and by nineteen they know what works. Tom stroked Sam off like a pro. I watched as Sam's stomach expanded and contracted faster and faster the more Tom prolonged his pleasure.

Sam's entire body was dripping with sweat and his face was contorting in that amazingly obscene way of someone caught at the summit of carnal delight.

Then it happenes, without warning Sam's penis erupts and a seemingly endless barrage of semen blasts out of his pulsating cock. It wasn't just quantity but distance. Sperm was flying everywhere—I couldn't believe it!

Tom breaks character for a moment and jumps at the moment of eruption looking at Sam in disbelief.

Then Tom steps back, takes one last look at his handiwork and says, "Continue."

With that the birds unfreeze, the sprinkler resumes sprinkling and Sam is left standing naked, hard and splattered with his own sperm in front of Kate as she unfreezes as well.

Sam is shocked, unsure of what happened and trying to cover himself as he runs away.

Kate laughs and applauds. Tom walks over to her and they high-five each other as if this was something they do for fun!

And that was the end of the movie.

I can't describe how amazing this video was and I will cherish the experience of watching it as well as helping to shoot it for the rest of my life. It was the single most sexually charged thing I had ever witnessed in my life.

Now I promised to share some anecdotes so here we go.

When Sam told us the story we were about to shoot there was stunned silence for a moment.

"And you're willing to do that?" Tom asked.

"Yeah, if you are. I thought about it long and hard . . ." Sam said and everyone laughed, ". . . you know what I mean, I thought it over and I don't see it as that big of a deal. Like Kate said it's just skin, like shaking hands. And it's a lot of money—too much to turn down. I can do this." Sam said and I wondered how confident he was with this whole thing. It seemed he was trying to talk himself into it still.

"Well before he chickens out let's shoot this thing!" I added.

We were all very professional during the buildup. We shot the thing in order for the most part. Sam originally wanted Tom to open Kate's shirt and expose her boobs in her bra, but Kate said she thought it would be better if there was only male nudity in this. Tom and I agreed with her and Sam conceded.

So Sam shot all the stuff he wasn't in for the beginning, then it came time to shoot his big scene.

He was clearly nervous. Tom knew this and tried to reassure him as best he could. I ended up ruining one shot when Tom opened Sam's shirt and rubbed his chest. Apparently I made a happy little squeal sound and both Sam and Tom broke out laughing.

"Come on!" Sam yelled, "This is hard enough as it is!" he was laughing.

"Really how hard is it?" Tom asked.

"You'll find out soon enough!" Kate added.

"This is the most difficult thing I've ever had to do." Sam said.

"Oh come on now, how bad is it? So you have to stand there and have a gorgeous young guy yank your crank! There are worse jobs to have." Kate said.

"Really, I wish Tom was molesting me!" I said.

"Oh really? I'll keep that in mind for the sequel." Sam said.

Then everyone finished laughing and we went back to work.

This time when Tom pulled Sam's shirt open it was totally silent. I think Kate and I were mesmerized. The shot went on for quite awhile. A few times Sam told Kate or me where to move for a different angle, but mostly he stood motionless and allowed Tom to explore him.

When Sam realized his jeans were soaking through with precum he was extremely embarrassed. He wanted to go in and change out of them, but the three of us dissuaded him telling him how hot it was that he was that worked up.

As the scene progressed and Tom really began feeling Sam's penis I really started to get nervous. I sympathized with how embarrassing this must have been for Sam and that made the whole thing that much more erotic. When his penis was finally exposed I took a huge breath, I wasn't aware that I began holding my breath I was so excited.

I drifted the camera a little because I was so into what I was watching. Kate reminded me to get closer. She was moving all around them covering as many angles as she could.

"This is so fucking hot!" she said at one point and I couldn't have agreed with her more.

There was something almost obscene about what we were doing that intensified the experience. There seemed to be an almost mob-like mentality that both Kate and I shared while witnessing the sight of these two perfect male specimens one pleasuring the other that made me feel like a cavewoman. It was pure unadulterated animal sexual desire!

Sam made the slightest little moan right before he burst ropes of cum from his hardened dick. And once he was finished we all cheered.

"Holy Shit Dude!" Tom said, "That's impressive!"

"I can't believe that's real!" Kate Said.

"You are a miracle of fertility!" I added.

Sam laughed and pulled his pants up again. He excused himself to go clean up while we took a break.

Once he left we all looked at each other in shock. "I can't believe he went through with that!" I said.

"He is so hot!" Tom said. "His body is so tight!"

"Really?" I asked. "You are s lucky."

"I want to be next." Kate said.

"Yeah you do, believe me. "Tom said

Secretly I wanted to be next. I wanted to feel his young smooth skin, his hard muscles, and his throbbing cock! But I kept quiet.

When Sam returned he was beat red embarrassed beyond all humility. But he went right to work shooting the rest of the scenes.

When we were finished he hugged Tom with a guy handshake / hug whatever that move is that guys do, then he hugged Kate and thanked her. She thanked him even more and whispered something in his ear that made his entire head burn red.

Then he and I went into the house to our normal daily routine.

That night I walked past his door to say goodnight.

He was editing the video and when I walked in his room there was a wide shot of Sam with his pants around his ankles and Tom giving him a reacharound. He tried to move the shot off the screen, but I urged him to leave it up.

"Look at that, Sam. Look how beautiful that image is." I said as I sat down next to him.

The two of us stared at the screen.

"I love the way your body looks naked, Sam." I said. "I felt it was time to be a little more up front. Look at how perfect your penis is, I love how your balls hand down like that, they look like two walnuts! You are gorgeous."

"I wish that . . ." he said and drifted off. "What?" I asked.

He blushed. "I wish that my first sexual experience hadn't been with a guy!"

"That's not a sexual experience, Sam. He just masturbated you, big deal. That's not real sex. When you finally have sex you'll see the difference believe me." I reassured him.

He simply looked at me with some expression I couldn't interpret. Sam looked back at his nude self on the screen.

"Do you really like seeing me like this? Do you like seeing me naked and hard?" he asked.

I leaned in and whispered in his ear, "I love it!"

Then my eyes drifted down to his crotch.

"And I see you're hard again! You better take care of that before bed or you won't get any sleep, in fact I may have to take care of myself too." I put my hand high on his thigh and kissed him on the cheek,.

"Sweet dreams, Sam." I said and walked out of his room.