The Naked Judge

Story Info
I found out my wife, now a judge, posed nude in college.
1.2k words
4.21
17.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just found out something about my wife I never would have dreamed possible. Until last week.

My wife and I are in our mid-50s. We met in law school, and were married in the late 80s, soon after we graduated. We have had a wonderful marriage; we have two girls in high school, both headed for college soon. I am a successful corporate attorney; "Mary" is a common pleas judge, well into in her second term, and she plans to run for a seat on the court of appeals next year. At 56, she is absolutely drop dead gorgeous; always has been. I have seen pictures of her during her college years - the best way to describe her in those pictures is "stunningly beautiful."

In fact, my story concerns a couple of stunningly beautiful pictures taken during her sophomore year at a midwestern university.

Last week I received in the mail a thick envelope which contained an unsigned typewritten note along with a copy of a 1980s issue of a men's magazine. The note suggested Mary not run for election to the appellate court, or else the pictures will be released.

I know who is responsible for sending the package, and I know how to deal with him. He will not deny my wife's judicial ambitions.

What I didn't know at first was how to deal with my feelings concerning the fact she posed nude and topless for pictures which were published in one of The magazine's "College Girls" features.

When I first saw the pictures I was turned on in a way I had never thought was remotely possible. Sure, her nude image aroused me just as it must have aroused millions of men when they saw her naked beauty thirty three years ago. But I've seen her undressed thousands of times since law school, so the nude pictures didn't show anything I hadn't already seen.

But I was (and still am) so incredibly aroused at the idea that millions of men - millions- have seen pictures of my beautiful wife's perky 36-B tits, her pink, erect nipples, her tight ass, and her hairy bush. In one picture her tanned, smooth, sexy legs are ever so slightly parted as to be inviting without being explicit. Millions of men have seen her graceful nude beauty which, just a couple of weeks ago, I had thought only I had seen.

When I confronted her with the published nude pictures, she told me she had posed nude in order to earn money for tuition to pay for her junior and senior years in college. She told me she had been reluctant to do it, but the magazine's campus talent coordinator (a woman) told her she was absolutely enthralled by Mary's beauty. Mary finally agreed to do a non-binding screen test when the campus rep told her she needed to share her beauty with the world.

Mary said she was extremely shy when the studio director asked her to remove her robe. There were about half a dozen people in the studio, mostly men. When she dropped her robe, she thought she could hear some men gasp. She felt turned on being nude in front of so many men who admired her lovely body fully naked for all to see. Her pink nipples immediately became erect as the make up man held her perfect tits and applied powder to them. When he used a soft makeup brush on her nipples, she experienced her first orgasm (she had not been sexually active; I was her first fuck shortly after we met).

Although the shoot crew was very professional, she said her nipples tingled the whole time, knowing so many men were staring at her in awe. She said she had always known she was pretty, but this was the first time she realized just how much her trembling, full frontal naked body had such an effect on men.

Her trial shots were forwarded to the magazine, and she was shortly thereafter informed she would be part of the College girls feature. She was told when and where to report for the feature photo sessions. She remembers the feature shoots as being equally arousing, especially when she had to stand about 15 minutes for a "pubic trim." During this time, her cover-up was opened below her waist while a young man held his hand on her bush as he used a small scissors to trim around the edges. She said this was an incredible turn on, but she had a full blown orgasm when he started brushing baby powder through her bush with his fingers. She said his back and forth, up and down fingers through her pubic hair, so close to her clitoris, so very close, caused her to shudder and cum. This embarrassed her, but her bush trimmer simply used a tissue to wipe off her leg. In doing so, he had to gently part her legs up near her vagina to complete the cleanup. As he did so, she began uncontrollably shuddering again. This time, she said, he held several tissues up to her vagina to contain her cum. This caused another orgasm! Finally men stopped touching her, so the crew stated taking pictures.

The photo shoot lasted more than an hour, during which time they had to take a few breaks to pat-dry her clammy tits and dry her glistening nipples. Apparently Mary's hot tits and wet nipples were causing "flare" problems for the photographer and the photography director. Each time the makeup man held her tits and gently brushed her nipples, she said, she was brought to the brink of another incredible mind blowing orgasm.

When it was over, she was so numb she was unable to drive her rental car to the airport. The notion that her hot, sexy nude body would soon be on view for millions of men was so intense she came twice during the 15-mile ride to the airport.

Three months later the magazine sent her a pre-newsstand copy of the issue. She remembers as she turned the pages and saw her beautiful nude and topless pictures for the first time, she once again experienced a shuddering incredible orgasm. Just looking at the pictures brought back sensual memories of the men who trimmed her sensitive bush, gently held and pat-dried her perfect 36-B tits, and brushed her glistening pink erect nipples. Each time she looked at the nude shot, she came again as she recalled the soft parting of her legs as the bush trimmer quietly and professionally cleansed the cum from her beautiful smooth legs, so very near her vagina.

We together decided she should stay in the judicial race. Worst case, if the pictures are leaked by her political opponents, we will have to deal with it. And if the pictures show up on the internet, she said her way of dealing with it will be to cum at the thought of TENS millions of men admiring her stunning beauty. Not only do I respect her decision, I will be proud, and incredibly turned on, when they are posted.

She to set up a nude photo session with a professional photographer, and she has asked me to be there to watch. She will tell the photographer to be sure to hire male bush trimmers, gentle tit holders and a nipple makeup man with a soft brush. And to have plenty of tissues in hand!