The Naked Jungle

Story Info
A couple experiences each other in the Kenyan jungle.
3.1k words
3.62
43k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stepped from our air-conditioned bungalow and immediately the heat, heavy with humidity, sucked the sweat from our pores like a pump. Our shirts had growing dark, wet spots before we had taken 10 steps. We walked across the courtyard and into another building. When we walked in, the air-conditioning quickly started evaporating the sweat from our bodies.

"Good morning. How can I help you?" Came the greeting from behind the counter.

"Hi," I said. "We want to go hiking and we were told this is where we get the maps."

"Yes, sir. Just a moment." He went into a back room and returned with a folded paper and a backpack. "This is a map of our compound," he said as he opened the map on the counter. "This line here is the animal fence that surrounds our property. Please do not go near it. The frequency it emits keeps animals and most snakes out but it tends to cause headaches and nausea in people."

"Not a problem."

"And this," he said lifting the backpack onto the counter, "is a little something we offer to those who choose to hike here. It contains a tarp and a blanket in case of rain, a compass to keep your direction, plenty of water, some fresh fruit, fresh bread, and some homemade mango preserves. These should keep you safe and warm until your return this evening. If, however, you run into some unforeseen difficulty, there is also an emergency radio. Just turn it on and we can locate your position and provide any assistance."

"Wow! I'm impressed."

"Well, sir. Here at the Kenya Grand Safari Resort we take it very personal if something unfortunate happens to our guests. And we take every precaution to see that nothing does."

"Thank you." I took the map and pack and we walked over to a chair to decide where we wanted to go.

++

We'd been walking for a couple hours, enjoying the jungle and each other. We decided to stop to rest and have a snack. I lay out the tarp and put the blanket on top of it. We stretch out and snack on bread and fruit. The juice from your plum dribbles down the corner of your mouth. I lean forward and with my tongue I lick the juice from your chin. I open my mouth and surround your chin with my lips. Then I softly bite, rubbing my teeth on your skin as I close my mouth. My lips find yours and they part as my tongue enters your mouth. I caress your tongue with mine. I close my lips around your tongue and suck it into my mouth. I pull my head back, and then suck your tongue back into my mouth. As I make love to your tongue, I caress your neck with my fingertips. I follow the flow of sweat drops down your neck into the valley between your breasts.

My fingers work the buttons on your shirt. One at a time, the buttons slip through their buttonholes until your shirt lays parted. My mouth has relinquished your tongue, and our kiss is deep and long. My hand caresses your breasts, rubbing your nipples until they become like little marbles under your brassiere. Then my fingers tease and pinch them through the material of your bra. With a quick flick of my fingers, the front clasp of your bra parts and your breasts are free. I cup one in my palm and gently fondle it. I squeeze it in my hand, feeling its firm softness. I feel the marble of your nipple against my palm. My hand slides across your nipple, down your side to your hand. I lift the half-eaten plum from your palm and hold it over your breast. You, of course, have no idea where my hand is; our mouths are still locked in lover's passion. I squeeze my hand. As the juice drips on to your nipple your body flinches. I move my hand over your other breast and the plum drips across your chest and onto your other nipple.

You giggle as my tongue caresses your neck. "I've never felt fruity before."

I suck the saltiness from your neck and then the sweetness from your chest. I engulf your breast with my mouth, licking the juice as it dribbles down to the blanket. I wrap my tongue around your fruity nipple, making sure I get all the juice. I lick the trail of plum juice over to your other breast. I lap the juice from your skin with the flat of my tongue. From the sensitive underside, around the supple curve of your breast and up to your shoulder; my tongue licks every part. My tongue slides over your nipple and I take it between my lips. I hold it and squeeze it and flick it with my tongue. All the while, you're squirming underneath me. My fingertips walk up your thigh to the hem of your shorts. Then I slide my hand under your shorts and across your panties.

"Um, honey." You say, hesitantly. "I know this is a bad time, but I have to pee."

"No problem." I say as I lift my mouth from your breast. "Go ahead." And I continue to caress your womanhood through your panties.

You playfully pull my hand away and stand. "I'm not gonna pee my pants." You reach in the backpack and take out the roll of toilet paper and start to walk to a tree.

"Where're you going?" I ask.

"To pee."

"Why don't you just do it right here? There's no one here but us."

You look at me quizzically; trying to figure out if I'm joking or serious.

"No. Really. I wanna watch."

With a shrug of your shoulders and an "Ok." You walk back over beside the tarp. Then, hesitantly, you remove your shorts and toss them onto the blanket. And you do the same with your panties. Then you lean back on your heels and squat. I move closer, bringing my head inside your knees. I see the little "V" shape of hair (almost heart shaped). I see your swollen lips, full of blood from the excitement of my touch moments ago. I see your inner lips, glistening wet with your juices. Just as I raise my hand to part your lips with my fingers, I see the stream of your pee. I watch it as it shoots out from between your lips and spatters on the grass. I am mesmerized by the whole thing. The stream stops and there is one little drop left hanging from your still swollen lip. The sound of tearing tissue breaks my stare. But before you can do anything, I take the paper from your hand. I raise it until the tiny drop disappears as the tissue absorbs it. Then I press it between your lips. I wiggle the tissue to ensure all the errant moisture is absorbed.

I pull the tissue away and drop it to the ground as a smile grows on my lips. I raise a finger to your sex. I slowly press it between your lips and then inside you. You gasp at this unexpected pleasure. I slowly pull my finger out. Then I slide it back in. As my knuckles press against your lips, you push yourself down against my hand. I pull my finger out again, then slide it back in. Now you are raising and lowering yourself on my finger as I push it in and pull it out.

Your mind is racing. You've never had an audience for your pee. Sure there've been people in the bathroom when you were on the toilet. But no one has just sat and watched you pee. There was no touching but you felt a physical touch from my gaze. I was looking at your sex and it was not sexual. But it was. Just knowing I was watching you pee was arousing. Should you feel guilty? Should you feel embarrassed? Should you feel violated? You weren't sure. But what you were sure of was that you were aroused. And that when you were done you would love me so good! But you didn't get the chance. Because no sooner had I wiped you then the tissue was replaced by my finger. And since you had been thinking about it, you're body just started moving, even though it was my finger and not my manhood.

You pulled yourself completely off my finger. "Get up." And you rolled me over onto the blanket. Your hands flashed over my shorts and you had them unfastened before I could even lift my hips so you could pull them down. My erection slapped against my skin as you yanked off my briefs. You then took my staff of manhood in your hand and positioned your self over it. Then you squatted down on top of it. I lift my head and see clearly as you pushed down onto my manhood. The rounded tip of my head parts your lips. They separate and bulge where my staff begins to enter. Slowly, sensuously, you slide down my manhood. It's fascinating as I watch myself disappear inside you. You lean forward and slowly pull yourself off of me. Just as the head is about to come out, you lean back and take me inside again.

After a few more times, I remind you that neither of us have protection. You take all of me inside you as you sit in my lap with a thoughtful expression on your face. Reluctantly, you raise yourself off me, and sit between my legs. You curl your fingers around my cock and start pumping.

"Uh uh." I say, rising up on my elbows. "Come up here and sit on my face."

You crawl up my body, sliding your wet passion over my staff. You get to my chest and dangle your nipples over my mouth. I try to raise my head and lick them but you pull them up out of reach. You slowly scoot your knees up, bringing your passion closer and closer to my mouth. You position your sex right over my mouth and I stick my tongue out. You lower yourself onto my mouth until my tongue is inside you. You raise and lower your self on my tongue, riding it like you were riding my manhood just moments ago. I giggle as I hold you to me and moan as I run my tongue up and down your passion's center.

You lift yourself for a moment and turn around to face my feet, and then you put your sex back on my mouth. I suck your lips into my mouth one at a time. They're soft and puffy from your arousal. I tug at them with my lips and caress them with my tongue. I feel your fingers curl around my still wet shaft. You begin slowly pumping me with your fist. I feel you kiss the tip of my shaft and then I feel it surrounded by heat of your mouth. I feel your mouth rise and fall with your hand as you continue to pump me. I find your clit, your erect little love-button, and run my tongue all over it, front to back, side to side and all around. Your head bobbing on my staff causes your love fruit to press against my mouth. I follow your rhythm. As you take me into your mouth I lick and push my tongue against your clit. When your mouth comes up and your tongue strokes me, I lick my tongue down the length of your fruit, nearly to your anus. Together we lick, Together we suck. Together we love.

I feel you pressing yourself harder against my mouth. Now my tongue stays on your clit. I lick it; I push it, as you hump my mouth faster. Your mouth, too, is having the desired effect on me. As I feel the passion swell within me, I gently push myself into your mouth as you take me in. Faster and faster your hand moves up and down my shaft with your mouth. Faster and faster my tongue licks your clit as your sex bounces against my mouth.

"I'm going to cum!" I try to say with my tongue on your clit. I want to give you warning to pull your mouth away. I hear and feel a muffled "Mmm hmm" and a moan or two as you keep sucking away.

I hear/feel you squeal as your head stops bobbing and you grind your clit against my tongue. I feel the flow of your hot juices run down my cheeks as you start to cum. Your hand continues to move along my shaft. As you moan onto my staff, my balls send my cum shooting into your mouth. We're both moaning and grunting as our mouths fight to contain each other's sex but to still proclaim our orgasms. I grip your butt cheeks and pull your mound tight against my mouth as I swallow your juices and lick your clit. Your head and hand move slowly on my shaft as you milk the final drops from me. What you couldn't swallow, you let dribble down my shaft to further lubricate it. Now you're pumping and squeezing, trying to get it all out.

I have finally given you all I have in me and you lift yourself from my mouth. I roll you onto your back, taking my erection from your hand. Supported on my hands and knees, I lean down and lock my lips to yours. Both our faces wet with each other's cum, we don't even notice. The only thing that matters is our love. Our cum only adds to the passion as we taste ourselves in our kiss.

Slowly, I lower myself onto you. I feel my hardness brush your womanhood. I push and feel myself slide inside your hot, wet passion. You gasp and lock your legs around behind me and hold me to you and in you. You pull your lips from mine and smile into my eyes. "What about prot..." And before you can finish I stick out my tongue and lick a drop of my cum from your cheek. Then I push my tongue into your mouth and let you suck it off.

++

We were sitting in a small clearing enjoying the last of our snacks. "I'll be back in a sec." And I get up walking towards the nearest tree.

"Um. Excuse me. Where are you going?"

"To the bathroom."

"No. No. No, my love. I had to pee in front of you. Now you're going to pee in front of me." And so saying, you stand up and walk over to me. You unfasten my shorts and let them drop to my ankles. Then you pull down my briefs. And if it wasn't for the need to pee, I probably would've been erect by the time my briefs went down.

"Well, go ahead."

"Oh," I say coyly. "You did everything else. I thought you were going to hold it for me."

The thought was immediately followed by a smile across your face. You stepped over on my left, reached out with your left hand and took hold of my penis. "OK. Now what do I do."

"Nothing. I do the rest. Just don't let me pee on my shorts."

So now I release my bladder. You feel the surge through the underside of my penis, and then the stream shoots out. You move it around in a circular motion. "So this is how it feels to write your name." You say with a chuckle. The stream dies down and I squeeze out the last little bit.

"Is that all?"

"Yeah, but now you have to shake it to get out the little that's still in the urethra."

So you do. And since the need to pee is gone, your movements quickly make me hard.

You wrap your right arm around my waist and bring your lips up to my ear. "Does this happen every time you pee?"

"No," I say as you start stroking me. "Only when you help. You might get a little piss dripping on your hand from what's still inside."

"That's OK. You drip stuff on my hand all the time." You say with a smile. "I like it."

Now I'm fully hard. A little pee and precum have dripped out onto your fingers, but I don't think you noticed. You're blowing and kissing my ear as your other hand runs up and down my back. "Are you gonna cum for me again, my love?" You whisper lustily in my ear, causing me to shiver.

"Yes." I say as I find my voice.

Your hand keeps stroking my staff and your other fingers walk down my back to my butt crack. Now your right hand slides down my butt and your left hand slides across my balls. Your fingers meet between my legs and you tickle me where you know I'm sensitive. "Unghhhhhhhh!" I let go the breath I didn't realize I was holding.

"Do you like that?" "Yesssss!"

One hand moves back up to my shaft and the other moves back up my butt. You place a finger against my anus. "I want to make you cum..." You slide your hand down my shaft and push your finger against my anus. "...and cum..." You stroke me again and push a little harder. "...and cum!" You stroke me again and push your finger into me. You push it in slowly as you continue to stroke me.

"Now," you whisper in my ear as your finger slowly moves deeper.. "Where's that little prostate I've heard so much about?"

"Ahhh!" I shudder as I feel you finger brush something inside me.

"Ooo! I think I found it!"

You stroke me faster and harder. You apply a little more pressure to my prostate. I moan as I start humping your hand. I feel the rush of orgasm approaching like a whirlwind. I've never cum this fast. My hips are bucking against both your hands. When I push against the hand on my shaft, I feel the finger in my butt slip out a little. And with you tickling my prostate it's all overwhelming. I've reached the peak and my hips begin to jerk.

Your mouth is making love to my ear. "Give me your cum!" Sucking my earlobe. "I love making you cum!" Whispering as you stroke me. "Cum in my hand, Baby!" Pushing your tongue into me.

"Ahh!" I shoot my cum. "Ahh!" Again. You're sucking my ear and moaning with me. You're stroking my rigid staff and fingering my butt. And I thank you by cumming in your hand. When the pressure in my balls is reduced, the cum no longer shoots, but flows out and down onto your fingers.

"I love you, Babe!" you whisper, still stroking.

"And I love you, too!" I reply, still out of breath.